Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!

Naruto Shippuden Episode 288 "Danger: Jinpachi and Kushimaru!" – Discussion

Naruto Shippuden Episode 288 "Danger: Jinpachi and Kushimaru!" – Discussion

Rate This Episode Out of 5
    (1 = Lowest 5 = Highest)

What did you enjoy about this particular episode?

Is there anything you think the anime didn’t do so good?

Any mistakes spotted in this episode?

Discuss Naruto Shippuden Episode 288 Here

There is never a thread to discuss the anime? Which leads to questions being asked in the discussion section because there is nowhere else to talk about it. As the anime is going to get more intense from here on out because of the war I am going to be making discussion threads for the anime every week (probably not fillers).

There are a lot of epic battles that are about to take place in the war and as this is the anime section we need somewhere to discuss about it!

Please also state any mistakes the anime might have made to clear up any misconceptions quickly.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 288 "Danger: Jinpachi and Kushimaru!" – Discussion

Academy Student
    Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    http://www.nwanime.com/naruto-shippu...20661e48c59c5/

Will delete this link after a while

Seems to be having some sub problems, hopefully they will fix it

Will be on Naruto get in about 5 mins
    thnks broo

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Silent Killer View Post
    Ooops they wont let me type the Sites name ! Its *********dotcom

Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!

RAN -_____- who looks just like Rin -____- I was about to scream Obito she's ok!! Damn fillers

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

That Ran girl is sooo similar to Rin!

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!

Ahhh hell nah! 1* stupid filler, there are sooo many things wrong with this filler damn animators. They ruin the series with their dumb plot holes and they don't even care they just say f*ck you we will do what we want.

Why was guy caught in a SIMPLE trap??? struggling to get out from like 20 seconds? They made him look like a bloody fodder

How did they "get" kakashi's eye so he couldn't use his sharingan? that makes no sense. It's like the filler with team kiba when kiba said I can't use my nose after the impact. Bloody making everyone look like fodders.

How did kakashi, guy and rin go on a mission while kakashi has obito's sharingan when right after obito died later on in the war rin died???? Are they saying that after obito died they quickly changed clothes went on a mission with guy and changed back to their original cloths and rin died????

Why did kakashi sound 5 in his flash back when in kakashi gaiden he sounded 13/14 why did they change the voice to such a young one???

I skipped the whole bloody flashback I didn't want it to confuse what I already know about the series

Why was the fighting sooooo lame just hand to hand combat their bloody ninja wheres the jutsu's.

Animators ruin the series and they don't bloody care **** the anime I might just only watch cannon

What pissing me off even more is when it comes to openings they put some epic fighting and good animations but when it comes to fillers they say **** it, it shows they can make good content if they want to but they don't give a shit.

**** you animators **** youu

wait wait sorry I'm not done the animators have the cheek, the down rightt cheek to use kishi character designs for their fillers, guys scarf, kakasi's long coat thing and rins shuriken dress

when they saw it they said **** yh lets go **** this up now we can do shitty fillers now that we have their character designs **** yyhh

Last edited by The Hidden Shinobi; 11-08-2012 at 11:10 AM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hunting Trolls

I didn't get the ''Kakashi can't see'' situation ..

And 'The Hidden Shinobi', next week more fillers! :ice:

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!

Quote Originally Posted by Noctural View Post

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Freezing my S off on
    Iceland.... brrrrrr

I figure that they made it because he fought with Zabuza's sword and found it interesting/ironic to make him fight without seeing, as that guy did.... also he made many of the same movements :D I found it entertaining! I am 100% sure it was because of this, otherwise it has no sense and it was really clean to see

And no way in hell, fillers again?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Well, I did enjoyed the episode.
    Of course, it's a bit contradicting with the manga, however it was quite nice and also we had a bit of more action than the previous ones.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Well, I did enjoyed the episode.
    Of course, it's a bit contradicting with the manga, however it was quite nice and also we had a bit of more action than the previous ones.
    What was contradicting?
    Gai being in squad Kakashi?
    That is possible. In some missions your teamsetup
    can change and Obito was gone of course.

or did you mean something else?
    I hoped Gai or Kakashi would mention something about Ran being Rin her sister,
    but that didnt happen .

Uchiha Clan member Uchiha Usman's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Uni has begun again. cya later
    peeps!

RAN -_____- who looks just like Rin -____- I was about to scream Obito she's ok!! Damn fillers
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    That Ran girl is sooo similar to Rin!
    Ahhh hell nah! 1* stupid filler, there are sooo many things wrong with this filler damn animators. They ruin the series with their dumb plot holes and they don't even care they just say f*ck you we will do what we want.

Why was guy caught in a SIMPLE trap??? struggling to get out from like 20 seconds? They made him look like a bloody fodder

How did they "get" kakashi's eye so he couldn't use his sharingan? that makes no sense. It's like the filler with team kiba when kiba said I can't use my nose after the impact. Bloody making everyone look like fodders.

How did kakashi, guy and rin go on a mission while kakashi has obito's sharingan when right after obito died later on in the war rin died???? Are they saying that after obito died they quickly changed clothes went on a mission with guy and changed back to their original cloths and rin died????

Why did kakashi sound 5 in his flash back when in kakashi gaiden he sounded 13/14 why did they change the voice to such a young one???

I skipped the whole bloody flashback I didn't want it to confuse what I already know about the series

Why was the fighting sooooo lame just hand to hand combat their bloody ninja wheres the jutsu's.

Animators ruin the series and they don't bloody care **** the anime I might just only watch cannon

What pissing me off even more is when it comes to openings they put some epic fighting and good animations but when it comes to fillers they say **** it, it shows they can make good content if they want to but they don't give a shit.

**** you animators **** youu

wait wait sorry I'm not done the animators have the cheek, the down rightt cheek to use kishi character designs for their fillers, guys scarf, kakasi's long coat thing and rins shuriken dress

when they saw it they said **** yh lets go **** this up now we can do shitty fillers now that we have their character designs **** yyhh
    You've guys have summarized wat i wanna say, so i won't double post , especially you Hidden Shinobi :D

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Seven swordman stuff sucks, comon show that chikara (or something) arc already and then finnaly back to manga bisnuess

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hunting Trolls

Quote Originally Posted by RiaValkyre View Post
    I figure that they made it because he fought with Zabuza's sword and found it interesting/ironic to make him fight without seeing, as that guy did.... also he made many of the same movements :D I found it entertaining! I am 100% sure it was because of this, otherwise it has no sense and it was really clean to see

And no way in hell, fillers again?
    Well .. 5 out 7 Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist have been taken out/sealed.
    So in the next episode, they'll probably seal Ameyuri Ringo.

Edit*

I'm not quite sure if next week episode will be the last filler, since Pakura hasn't been sealed yet.
    So prepare yourselves for atleast another two weeks of fillers. :ice:

Last edited by Noctural; 11-08-2012 at 12:30 PM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Freezing my S off on
    Iceland.... brrrrrr

Well .. 5 out 7 Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist have been taken out/sealed.
    So in the next episode, they'll probably seal Ameyuri Ringo.
    Well, ok..... I do not mind normal fillers so much as long as the manga goes on :D I dont really fancy the anime (the very beginning was only OK), as it is overwriting the original storyline, but nonsense fillers make me med. -.-'

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

How the F*** did they get that approved by kishi. wtf!!! most retarded episode of naruto i have ever seen in my life. FAIL

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Meh, boring episode. Compared what they are doing in the manga right now, why do Kakashi and Guy have troubles fighting those two idiots? 3/5

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!

Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    What was contradicting?
    Gai being in squad Kakashi?
    That is possible. In some missions your teamsetup
    can change and Obito was gone of course.

or did you mean something else?
    I hoped Gai or Kakashi would mention something about Ran being Rin her sister,
    but that didnt happen .
    Dude how the hell is rin alive when kakashi killed her?????? As we can tell by clothing this was soon after obito's death rin died. They ****ed up big time but its just a filler so yh

Quote Originally Posted by Amat3ra5u View Post
    How the F*** did they get that approved by kishi. wtf!!! most retarded episode of naruto i have ever seen in my life. FAIL
    I don't think kishi has a say in fillers, fillers are what the animators do to add more character development and so that the anime doesn't catch up to the manga. It's their own personal work.

Which is why I gave them a big **** you in my long post

Last edited by The Hidden Shinobi; 11-08-2012 at 12:53 PM.

=)
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Would have given it a five for action, but instead I gave it a three because of all the plotholes.

I mean, come on, Ran?! The animators obviously wanted to put to Rin in, but then realised through the manga that she actually died, so they renamed her as Ran.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow

Dude how the hell is rin alive when kakashi killed her?????? As we can tell by clothing this was soon after obito's death rin died. They ****ed up big time but its just a filler so yh
    Obito has been in Madara's cave for a long time dude.
    They could have easily done some missions, before the mission where Rin got killed.
    Clothing is carecup. Not a real problem imo.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hunting Trolls

Quote Originally Posted by 7Mist View Post
    Meh, boring episode. Compared what they are doing in the manga right now, why do Kakashi and Guy have troubles fighting those two idiots? 3/5
    The reason why they had trouble with Kushimaru Kuriarare and Jinpachi Munashi was because they took advantage of their immortality.

(re-watch the episode, and you'll understand why.)

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by choft View Post
    Would have given it a five for action, but instead I gave it a three because of all the plotholes.

I mean, come on, Ran?! The animators obviously wanted to put to Rin in, but then realised through the manga that she actually died, so they renamed her as Ran.
    Ahahaha!! It wouldn't surprise me if it was actually like that!

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!

Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    Obito has been in Madara's cave for a long time dude.
    They could have easily done some missions, before the mission where Rin got killed.
    Clothing is carecup. Not a real problem imo.
    I believe that they obviously went on missions but when did they change clothes?? When kakashi killed rin theuy were wearing the same clothing and kakashi had the same scars and tears in his clothing when obito died.

So basically the animators are telling me after obito died rin and kakashi changed clothes and then changed back into their clothes that they were wearing at obito's death? It just ****s things up when you compare it to kishi's story.

Also why did kakashi sound 5? Read my long post I mention other things, the fighting was shit as well these are ninja's weres the jutsu's

OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

just warning everyone there gonna be fillers tll the end of the year they getting back to the manga in jan 2013

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»