• 2*

3 11.11%
  • 1*

5 18.52%
Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 288 "Danger: Jinpachi and Kushimaru!" – Discussion

I'll post this here. My Youtube review of Episode 288

Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Let's Dance!

Quote Originally Posted by TurrinB View Post
    I'll post this here. My Youtube review of Episode 288

Make a thread or if its to late forget it, your reviews are good. I'll watch this soon

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post

You only complained are you sure you didn't mean 2 or 3/5?
    5/5 on the filler scale, meaning its on of the best fillers I've seen. 2/5 on canon scale or maybe even 1/5

Status
    Mar 2012
    Let's Dance!

Quote Originally Posted by razinzell View Post
    5/5 on the filler scale, meaning its on of the best fillers I've seen. 2/5 on canon scale or maybe even 1/5
    Oh wow even for filler I think 5/5 is really high for this episode, I'm going to rewatch it to many things were pissing me off last time I watched it so I skipped most bits

----------

Nope I tried but I just couldn't, it doesn't feel like naruto at all to me and the fighting was still lame
    I wished kishi covered it but I guess it would take to long

Last edited by The Hidden Shinobi; 11-10-2012 at 01:09 AM.

Status
    Jul 2009
    ByakuMaster

Ehh, you guys should atleast give them a credit for a highly requested filler fights for squad kakashi vs 7 blood mist ninjas. Not saying this episode are good due to the fact that the animation and voice actor are shitty, but we get the content of the plot, because in manga, they skipped alot of fights with few characters developemnts. Still I don't really finad a big deal about young kakashi, gai and rin flashback, to me the plot makes sense anyways.

The Immortal God
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Why is the Akatsuki getting
    Fooderized -.-

Quote Originally Posted by edo tensai wilmaso View Post
    just warning everyone there gonna be fillers tll the end of the year they getting back to the manga in jan 2013
    AAWW HHEEELLLLLL NNNAAAWWW. how do you know though?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Let's Dance!

Quote Originally Posted by narutoshippudenworld View Post
    Ehh, you guys should atleast give them a credit for a highly requested filler fights for squad kakashi vs 7 blood mist ninjas. Not saying this episode are good due to the fact that the animation and voice actor are shitty, but we get the content of the plot, because in manga, they skipped alot of fights with few characters developemnts. Still I don't really finad a big deal about young kakashi, gai and rin flashback, to me the plot makes sense anyways.
    To be honest if their going to produce shit like that they shouldn't even bother. Their just ruining things, I will list why:

Animation was wack
    Voice acting was wack
    Made kakashi look like a fodder, with getting dirt in his eye or whatever lol
    Made guy look like a fodder being caught in a trap for so long
    Made it look like the swordsmen only have 1 or 2 techs (that is kishi's fault for not revealing more about them the animators can only work with what they got)
    They fighting was soooooooo shit no tactics or barely any jutsu just swing,clash swing clash. I felt like I was watching weak samurais. These are meant to be shinobi, we need jutsu's and tactics.

Oh and what made it worse was adding plot holes, rin died shortly after obito died and they never changed clothes. So now when the anime do a flashback of obito it's going to be them wearing the same clothes when obito died so when the hell did they go on that mission with guy??

Kakashi had obito's sharingan so we know it was after obito died. Yet they had brand new head band and clothing?

Last edited by The Hidden Shinobi; 11-11-2012 at 05:38 PM.

Page 3 of 3 « First 123