Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
    Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reluctantly Approved by NB

Kishimoto I hear what you're drawing.

Fed up with the manga? Ready to stop reading? If the answer is no then read no further. If you answered yes then read on and you may reconsider.
    For awhile now we have been confronted with some impossibilities. The most recent is Kakashi using Kamui so many times. Couple this with the fact that several chapters ago his eye had begun to bleed. Now suddenly he has managed to wipe his eye free of blood but not the sweat. Now in 608 we have Kishimoto clearly pointing out through Kakashi "Hey shouldn't this eye be bleeding?". Let me emphasize it a little for you. In 609 we have Kakashi's wounds and clothes both magically healed before he received Chakra from Kurama (not that it would help his clothes anyway). A few chapters earlier we also had Madara stating "This is also a clone. Where's the real one, Obito?" As though the greatest Sharingan user can't see 150 meters away. Minato's head carving when he shouldn't have been Hokage yet. I'm not going to list them all but you get the idea. This has now been happening every single chapter and it isn't errors.

My theory is that Kishimoto is doing these things deliberately to see if you, the reader, catch on to the fact that you are not viewing the same story, or timeline actually, it changes even panel to panel. It is similar because it is looping but make no mistake they are different. Obito hints at this by saying that this world will end soon and that all it does is create more and more trash. So how is Kakashi able to use Kamui so much? He isn't using it consecutively, different loop. What happened to his wounds and how did his jacket get healed? Different loop. How does Madara think there are multiple clones then suddenly fight a real one? Different loop. How is Minato's head carved before he was Hokage? You get the picture. Hopefully, this reaffirms your faith in Kishimoto.
    Thoughts?

Last edited by Gyakusetsu; 11-14-2012 at 09:37 PM.

Uchiha Madara IS THE BEST Klubargutan's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Kishimoto I hear what you're drawing.

To be Honest i don't see why people lose faith in him? if you like naruto then leave kishi to do what he does and stop complaining. Just enjoy it!

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just wanna be SWEET

Nah, I think they were just some mistakes.

The Ruler of Swagakure Shodaime Swagkage's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

After I read this, I think that the greatest troll Kishi can do to us is in the last chapter you see him waking up from a dream(Naruto) and begins to write it.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always keep it 100

I really don't see the issue here. Critics are good for a manga but "hating" it then reading next week is funny... If we don't see a flashback people are like; "how come this happened, why isn't he explaining it"... you get the drift.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Awsome

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

It's actually quite brave and shows a lot of confidence by Kishimoto. He risks upsetting his fanbase to tell the story in such a way and challenges the reader to figure out why there are these inconsistencies. Now explaining 4 or 5 no big deal, but when you find them every chapter? He's talking to you. Another item from 607, he had an identical picture flashback of the Kyuubi summon. The picture looked nearly identical except he changed the number of windows on one building and removed a spire from the background. Completely unnecessary since it was already drawn. When you start having them every chapter something is up. Soon it will be panel to panel, and now you know why.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read comicbooks for a
    living,.. Just sayin'.

Last time I checked, Kamui wasn't used that often in his current battle.
    second, are you simple or isn't it obvious to you that main characters get stronger as the story progresses?

As for the statue-thing, it was a mistake, get over it.
    He drew pain in a Konoha headband, does this mean Nagato was from Konoha? Things change sometimes, it's normal.
    Sasuke was shown with sharingan during the massacre,
    completly blowing the first apearance of his sharingan, during his fight with Haku, away.
    It doesn't pose as a risk for the story.

Come on, people.. You're not that stupid, focus!

Last edited by Huang; 11-08-2012 at 10:00 PM.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Huang View Post
    Last time I checked, Kamui wasn't used that often in his current battle.
    second, are you simple or isn't it obvious to you that main characters get stronger as the story progresses?

As for the statue-thing, it was a mistake, get over it.
    He drew pain in a Konoha headband, does this mean Nagato was from Konoha? Things change sometimes, it's normal.
    Sasuke was shown with sharingan during the massacre,
    completly blowing the first apearance of his sharingan, during his fight with Haku, away.
    It doesn't pose as a risk for the story.

Come on, people.. You're not that stupid, focus!
    Everything you've stated supports my comments above. You either didn't read it or didn't understand it. I agree it doesn't pose a risk to the story. It's part of the story. Explain how Kakashis power up made his eye stop bleeding?

Last edited by Gyakusetsu; 11-08-2012 at 10:26 PM.

IKSOKRIPS = X-O-Creeps IKSOKRIPS's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Need help with the Timeline of
    Naruto? I'm the man you need!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . whatever Kishimoto decides to do with Naruto, I will always support it, after all it's his Manga he will do whatever he wants with it. :shrug:

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i dont understand what is kishi trying to do? educate us on paying attention to detail?

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read comicbooks for a
    living,.. Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyakusetsu View Post
    Everything you've stated supports my comments above. You either didn't read it or didn't understand it. I agree it doesn't pose a risk to the story. It's part of the story. Explain how Kakashis power up made his eye stop bleeding?
    Not really, you're kind of describing this as some sort of conspiracy by Kishimoto, saying that he does it deliberatly.
    That's what I don't agree with.

I don't know if you experienced the pressure of having to draw hundreds of pages in a short amount of time, while making sure every detail is there? I did, and still do. Mistakes will be made now and then.

Here's how you'll know;
    If his eye didn't bleed this time, and it will the next time - Mistake.
    If his eye didn't bleed this time, and it doesn't the next time - It implies he's skilled enough to overcome that little problem.

Story progress and character development isn't always done throught dialogue.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by warpathixclan View Post
    i dont understand what is kishi trying to do? educate us on paying attention to detail?
    Samsara, the cyclical nature of the Universe, those that don't learn from their mistakes are doomed to repeat them, perhaps but it also makes for a hell of a twist. Re-read Kabuto and Itachi.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This would be awesome, but I greatly doubt it.

Senior Member Ero sennin jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Over-thinking simple manga mistakes, that is all, imo.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also known as SPEAK123

exactly mate, waay too much over thinking.

judge the story freely after it ended, your own imaginations damage what has always been a really entertaining story

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hmm okay, my interest is peaked. This would be a very cool twist in the story. But if this is true, why? What would be the point of writing like that?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Study date with mary jane than
    play games

Quote Originally Posted by Ldude View Post
    Nah, I think they were just some mistakes.
    After 608chapters with an avg of 17-21pages, im not surprised that he made a mistake. What i dont understand is why Kishimoto's Staff catch him before he publish it

As for the storyline so far, it has its epic moments. I dont understand why people cant accept that kakashi is surviving and pulling off moves in concessions. Maybe his sharingan is giving him prowless to fight hard. After all his eye is looking at Obito, feeding off of emotions of the will of fire. Kakashi does have the sun of White Fang and Minato Sensei. Rin is the fuel to this rage

Gangster Lean Instructor p0002q's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    My right armpit hair grows
    12.7% faster than my left.

:\

I know you read the Kakashi chakra thread I made.

I also had a simple theory for Minato's face on the mountain. Obito KNEW his sensei was next to be hokage. Obito wanted to be hokage. so during that panel he was telling Rin "I'm going to be sensei after Minato". Hell, even Obito stood in position as to where his face would be on the mountain.

I keep seeing people mention all these mistakes.... but using simple logic they are all easily dismissed as "mistakes" and it makes perfect sense how Kishi set it up.

The only thing I never liked was the ages for characters (like Kakashi \ Obito graduation, jonin, etc.) I think that years and years ago when those ages were picked, it was more so a means of saying which character was strongest and as the story developed, the ages didn't make as much sense.

All in all, I honestly want to say too many people see something and think it's a mistake and wouln't stop to ask, "how can i explain this logically"

I understand what you are saying though - Kishi would make these "mistakes" purposely, but I don't think they are mistakes.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Fed up with the manga? Ready to stop reading? If the answer is no then read no further. If you answered yes then read on and you may reconsider.
    For awhile now we have been confronted with some impossibilities. The most recent is Kakashi using Kamui so many times. Couple this with the fact that several chapters ago his eye had begun to bleed. Now suddenly he has managed to wipe his eye free of blood but not the sweat. Now in 608 we have Kishimoto clearly pointing out through Kakashi "Hey shouldn't this eye be bleeding?". Let me emphasize it a little for you. We also have Madara stating "This is also a clone. Where's the real one, Obito?" As though the greatest Sharingan user can't see 150 meters away. Minato's head carving when he shouldn't have been Hokage yet. I'm not going to list them all but you get the idea.

My theory is that Kishimoto is doing these things deliberately to see if you, the reader, catch on to the fact that you are not viewing the same story, or timeline actually it changes even panel to panel. It is similar because it is looping but make no mistake they are different. Obito hints at this by saying that this world will end soon and that all it does is create more and more trash. So how is Kakashi able to use Kamui so much? He isn't using it consecutively, different loop. How does Madara think there are multiple clones then suddenly fight a real one. Different loop. How is Minato's head carved before he was Hokage? You get the picture. Hopefully, this reaffirms your faith in Kishimoto.
    . Thoughts?
    I almost expected a .gif image of some crass jerk saying, "Deal With It."

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noted View Post
    I almost expected a .gif image of some crass jerk saying, "Deal With It."
    I wouldn't troll you like that.

Anyway, think it over. You can try to explain different items individually or there may be one explanation for all of it. I know that raises other questions but I believe those are the right questions to be asking. Have fun.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I say you're overthinking.

Also this is a too complex scenario for an average naruto reader.

Also it would be lame.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker View Post
    I say you're overthinking.

Also this is a too complex scenario for an average naruto reader.

Also it would be lame.
    Too complex for the average naruto reader? Ouch. Mitt is that you? Still upset about that pesky 47%? That's just kind of an arrogant assumption.

Last edited by Gyakusetsu; 11-09-2012 at 03:38 PM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    If a woodchuck chucks
    approximately its own cubic
    weight in wood it could
    hypothetically chuck around 35
    pounds of hard lumber.

Too complex for the average naruto reader? Ouch. Mitt is that you? Still upset about that pesky 47%? That's just kind of an arrogant assumption.
    You're really reaching.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Noe 1 cahn beet Narootoh

Into politics, is that necessary? I agree with him though, aren't most Naruto readers younger? Can you provide examples from the original, assuming he would be doing it from the start of the series and not just on Shippuden? Maybe there is a event where this "temporal loop" actually begins?

I said in another one of your thread that I like the theory, there is nothing to say it's not possible but for Kishi to throw a huge twist in like this in at what seems like the climax would leave just more explaining to do. Plus, it would change the whole concept of the manga from a simple story about a determined ninja reaching his goals through shear will, to ninja inception/matrix.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»