Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    design ● creativity ● art

[Rain Test] Thunderbolt

Greetings, Thunderbolt.

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

-Rei's R&R
    -You may only use water, wind, nin, tai and gen
    -You may use custom jutsu only if they are related to the above techs.
    -Breaking the rules will result in the failure of the test.
    -I will be using all 5 elements

Please do not spam this fight. Only Myself, the participant, Admins, Mods, and Senseis (upon request) may post here.

I'll be using my [トラファルガー・ロー] Trafalgar Law - Nekura biography.
    Location: Barren wasteland with large boulders scattered throught the area.
    State your biography and I will begin.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!

Re: [Rain Test] Thunderbolt

Akainu.. they say third time the charm,i hope i pass.

W Ø Я S T B Ξ H Δ V I O R Drizzy's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
    Akainu.. they say third time the charm,i hope i pass.
    Good Luck
    ++++++++++
    Law: You're the guy I am permitted to torture?

Law stands mid range away from you, his sword adjusted to the right side of his back. Law then proceeds to compress a large amount of chakra, then release three large Fireballs which take the shape of a Dragon. Each fireball is directed towards his opponent, the three follow behind each other with the first Fireball being the biggest of them all. As a result, you would be unaware of the two smaller ones behind it. Note that each Dragon Fireball is tailed by a cloud of smoke.

( Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

Immediately after releasing the Fireballs, Law walks over to his left, out of the path of the smoke. However, he's still mid range away from you.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzeh View Post
    Good Luck
    ++++++++++
    Law: You're the guy I am permitted to torture?

Law stands mid range away from you, his sword adjusted to the right side of his back. Law then proceeds to compress a large amount of chakra, then release three large Fireballs which take the shape of a Dragon. Each fireball is directed towards his opponent, the three follow behind each other with the first Fireball being the biggest of them all. As a result, you would be unaware of the two smaller ones behind it. Note that each Dragon Fireball is tailed by a cloud of smoke.

( Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

Immediately after releasing the Fireballs, Law walks over to his left, out of the path of the smoke. However, he's still mid range away from you.
    As akainu sees a huge fire in form of a dragon heading towards him unaware of the smaller ones behind he quickly performs the boar,dog and ram hand seals and releases a huge blast of water from his hands which negates your dragon and its fire behind it.

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: After waving the Boar → Dog → Ram hand seals, a water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
    Note: No water source required

After this i perform some hand seals and create a cloud above the battle field that creates water that rains down onto us which allows me to detect your prescience.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

As akainu sees a huge fire in form of a dragon heading towards him unaware of the smaller ones behind he quickly performs the boar,dog and ram hand seals and releases a huge blast of water from his hands which negates your dragon and its fire behind it.

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: After waving the Boar → Dog → Ram hand seals, a water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
    Note: No water source required

After this i perform some hand seals and create a cloud above the battle field that creates water that rains down onto us which allows me to detect your prescience.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.
    Law silently waits as you counter the Fireballs, he then notices the clouds materialize and it begins to rain. Law is aware of the technique used and it's abilities, since he also has the ability to perform the technique. Law however, ignores the rain for the moment, and watches as the clouds of smoke disappear into the downpour.

Law: Not bad.

Law then immediately performs a handseal, as three small puffs of smoke appear in front of him. As the smoke immediately clears, three clones can be seen. The clones immediately charge towards you. C2, the clone to the right and C3, the clone to the left both throw two kunai towards you, each kunai with an explosive ball attached onto them. Upon reaching close range of you, the kunai will create an explosion.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

As the clones progress, C1, the clone in the middle creates a Wind Release Rasengan in his right hand. Once in range of you, he thrusts it forwards into your chest.

(Fūton: Rasengan) - Wind Style: Spiral sphere
    Type:Attack
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60 (-20 to user if attain direct hit)
    Description: Rasengan doesn't require handseals, only molding of the chakra. The user focuses and creates a fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand which can cause much destructive impact. A direct Rasengan hit can be lethal but the user needs to actually physically hit the opponent for it to work.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!

Law silently waits as you counter the Fireballs, he then notices the clouds materialize and it begins to rain. Law is aware of the technique used and it's abilities, since he also has the ability to perform the technique. Law however, ignores the rain for the moment, and watches as the clouds of smoke disappear into the downpour.

Law: Not bad.

Law then immediately performs a handseal, as three small puffs of smoke appear in front of him. As the smoke immediately clears, three clones can be seen. The clones immediately charge towards you. C2, the clone to the right and C3, the clone to the left both throw two kunai towards you, each kunai with an explosive ball attached onto them. Upon reaching close range of you, the kunai will create an explosion.

Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

As the clones progress, C1, the clone in the middle creates a Wind Release Rasengan in his right hand. Once in range of you, he thrusts it forwards into your chest.

Description: Rasengan doesn't require handseals, only molding of the chakra. The user focuses and creates a fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand which can cause much destructive impact. A direct Rasengan hit can be lethal but the user needs to actually physically hit the opponent for it to work.
    As i see you perform a single hand-seal and create three clones which advance towards me i immediately do the same technique,the difference is that i make four clones, C1 C2 C3 C4 one on my left and right which advance towards your clones and throw explosive kunai towards their direction which blocks and stops the kunai which was fired at by your clones at the left and right hand side which was nearly in close range with me.

Then seeing C1 with a rasengan in my hand C3 creates a rasengan in his hand too and thrust it into your clones rasengan which neutralizes and overpowers it and damages your clone,dispelling him due to the technique being of a higher strength that it.

(Oodama Rasengan) - Big Ball Spiral Sphere

Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description: Oodama Rasengan is an advanced Ninjutsu technique that creates a very large Rasengan ball.
    Note:Must already know rasengan.

Knowing your direction and location on the battle field due to the rain which allow me to sense you. I create a large violent whirlwind from my mouth which i direct towards you.

(Futon: Ressenpū) - Wind Release: Violent Whirlwind
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user gushes a powerful stream of wind from their mouth towards their enemy.

Also if allowed 1 tomoe sharingan activated.

Last edited by Thunderbolt; 11-09-2012 at 06:42 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

As i see you perform a single hand-seal and create three clones which advance towards me i immediately do the same technique,the difference is that i make four clones, C1 C2 C3 C4 one on my left and right which advance towards your clones and throw explosive kunai towards their direction which blocks and stops the kunai which was fired at by your clones at the left and right hand side which was nearly in close range with me.

Then seeing C1 with a rasengan in my hand C3 creates a rasengan in his hand too and thrust it into your clones rasengan which neutralizes and overpowers it and damages your clone,dispelling him due to the technique being of a higher strength that it.

(Oodama Rasengan) - Big Ball Spiral Sphere

Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description: Oodama Rasengan is an advanced Ninjutsu technique that creates a very large Rasengan ball.
    Note:Must already know rasengan.

Knowing your direction and location on the battle field due to the rain which allow me to sense you. I create a large violent whirlwind from my mouth which i direct towards you.

(Futon: Ressenpū) - Wind Release: Violent Whirlwind
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user gushes a powerful stream of wind from their mouth towards their enemy.

Also if allowed 1 tomoe sharingan activated.
    Law and clones notice you create the clones, and their reaction by throwing kunai to counter the ones thrown by my clone. The opposing kunai clash, and since having an explosive attachment, they all detonate creating an explosion. The explosion happens between us and creates a cloud of smoke. As a result, you would not be able to "see" my clone create a Rasengan. C1 doesn't perform the rasengan. Instead he goes underground while C2 releases a large explosion from a ball of energy created in his palm (he does this while running towards you), this explosion would hit your approaching clones causing them to disperse (including the one with the rasengan if you continue with that technique), it also causes one of my clones to disperse in the explosion as well (C3) This is all done in the smoke screen, and you would be forced to defend from the explosion instead of attempting an offensive move. (Just to clarify, the explosion is in range of you)

(Raiton: Sanda Appu) – Lightning Release: Thunder Up
    Type: Offence
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user concentrates a lot of lightning chakra into their hand and compressing it into a ball of energy and then releases it at once, causing a huge explotion.
    The explosion and rain causes the smoke to immediately disperse, in short range of you would be the Clone (c2) that used Thunder Up. The clone proceeds to thrust a kunai in your chest, while C1 emerges from behind you having went underground before the previous explosion. The emerging C1 strikes through your heart with a Lightning Blade.

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

(Raiton: Raikiri) - Lightning Release: Lightning Blade
    Type: Offense
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: This jutsu is an advanced form of Chidori.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!

Law and clones notice you create the clones, and their reaction by throwing kunai to counter the ones thrown by my clone. The opposing kunai clash, and since having an explosive attachment, they all detonate creating an explosion. The explosion happens between us and creates a cloud of smoke. As a result, you would not be able to "see" my clone create a Rasengan. C1 doesn't perform the rasengan. Instead he goes underground while C2 releases a large explosion from a ball of energy created in his palm (he does this while running towards you), this explosion would hit your approaching clones causing them to disperse (including the one with the rasengan if you continue with that technique), it also causes one of my clones to disperse in the explosion as well (C3) This is all done in the smoke screen, and you would be forced to defend from the explosion instead of attempting an offensive move. (Just to clarify, the explosion is in range of you)

Description: The user concentrates a lot of lightning chakra into their hand and compressing it into a ball of energy and then releases it at once, causing a huge explotion.

The explosion and rain causes the smoke to immediately disperse, in short range of you would be the Clone (c2) that used Thunder Up. The clone proceeds to thrust a kunai in your chest, while C1 emerges from behind you having went underground before the previous explosion. The emerging C1 strikes through your heart with a Lightning Blade.

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

As i recover for the temporary lose of sight due to the smoke from the explosion that occurred when our kunais clashed, i notice there are only two of your clones on the battle field which i confirmed due to the rain which allows me to sense you, unknowingly to me that c1 has gone underground. I then see you clone c2 create a generated lightning explosion in his palms ,immediately i withdraw my clone who is about to make a rasengan so he would not get caught up in the explosion. The explosion then hits my clone who are approaching and your clone[C3] ,who all get caught up in the explosion,making them to dispel. The explosion blast still continues on in a weakened version so i create a massive blast of wind which negates its lightning properties and stop the explosion rendering it useless.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist

Range:Short-Mid
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

As the mist clears up fully, due to the rain ,i sense your clone ,closing in on me and seeing him getting into short range of me quickly my last clone who survived from the blast ,who i withdraw from making the rasengan stands in my front as a life line taking in the thrusted kunai while also slamming your clone with his fist in the gut dispelling both of them in the process.

(Futon: Uzu sentou) - Wind Release: Vortex Punch
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user charges up wind energy on his hands and attacks eventually slamming a fist into the foe's gut and then unleashing a blast of wind energy that sends the foe into the air.

As c1 your clone emerges from the ground and now above surface close range of me i sense his presence as the rain falls down on him too and the is alerted by chirping sound of the chidori ,immediately alerts me of his presence quickly without the performance of any hand seal i create a wind style rasengan in the process which i thrust towards your chidori which totally negates your chidori due to wind elemental strength over lightning and due to the impact blows away your clones and dispels him in the process.

Immediately after this i throw 4 kunai tagged with explosive at you after the weakened wind would have reached you if you failed to defend against it.

Last edited by Thunderbolt; 11-13-2012 at 09:46 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

As i recover for the temporary lose of sight due to the smoke from the explosion that occurred when our kunais clashed, i notice there are only two of your clones on the battle field which i confirmed due to the rain which allows me to sense you, unknowingly to me that c1 has gone underground. I then see you clone c2 create a generated lightning explosion in his palms ,immediately i withdraw my clone who is about to make a rasengan so he would not get caught up in the explosion. The explosion then hits my clone who are approaching and your clone[C3] ,who all get caught up in the explosion,making them to dispel. The explosion blast still continues on in a weakened version so i create a massive blast of wind which negates its lightning properties and stop the explosion rendering it useless.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist

Range:Short-Mid
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

As the mist clears up fully, due to the rain ,i sense your clone ,closing in on me and seeing him getting into short range of me quickly my last clone who survived from the blast ,who i withdraw from making the rasengan stands in my front as a life line taking in the thrusted kunai while also slamming your clone with his fist in the gut dispelling both of them in the process.

(Futon: Uzu sentou) - Wind Release: Vortex Punch
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user charges up wind energy on his hands and attacks eventually slamming a fist into the foe's gut and then unleashing a blast of wind energy that sends the foe into the air.

As c1 your clone emerges from the ground and now above surface close range of me i sense his presence as the rain falls down on him too and the is alerted by chirping sound of the chidori ,immediately alerts me of his presence quickly without the performance of any hand seal i create a wind style rasengan in the process which i thrust towards your chidori which totally negates your chidori due to wind elemental strength over lightning and due to the impact blows away your clones and dispels him in the process.

Immediately after this i throw 4 kunai tagged with explosive at you after the weakened wind would have reached you if you failed to defend against it.
    A very messy move there which can't be simply overlooked.
    You were wrong in timing a few times, also, your first paragraph led to your entire move being ruined, you don't seem to know your level of reaction timing and your moves are ectremely confusing.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Since Law performed the Lightning Jutsu while in the smokescreen, you would not be able to see him and would not be aware of an attack (even if you sense me, you still wouldn't know of an attack or be readily able to counter since we're in short range), you even said yourself,"I then see you clone c2 create a generated lightning explosion in his palms". In short range, if you should even be able to "see" (ignore the smokescreen for a second), in such close range you'll be struck before you can even think of an attack.

IMO, the result is this: You're struck by the Lightning explosion and sent backwards, my clone who traveled underground then emerges behind you, immediately creating a chidori before thrusting it through your back (since you aren't facing the direction of the clone), striking your heart. Law watches as you live your last few seconds.

Law: Already over?

I'll ask an RP mod to check this thread and make a final decision.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel your every move, I know
    your every thought. I'm there
    from your birth and I'll see
    how you rot. I am your shadow,
    you shall never be free. Do
    you know me?

Test Failed.

Pretty obvious why as Drizzeh mentioned it quite clearly.