Page 13 of 14 « First ... 391011121314 Last»
Results 241 to 260 of 272
  1. #241
    Troll fighter AlastorNazura17's Avatar
    Status
    AlastorNazura17 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    866
    Fightin' against the trolls.
     

    Re: Which character do you dislike ?

    My least liked character would be... Possibly Kabuto. Basically is he using everyone else power, and acting like its all his own.
     
         

  2. #242
    Member 1000YearsOfDeath's Avatar
    Status
    1000YearsOfDeath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    42
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Which character do you dislike ?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDude View Post
    Surpised no one dislike Hidan
    Haha me too. He's a bit too loud for my taste but i think hes hilarious :/
     
         

  3. #243
    So Drab... Sierra G719's Avatar
    Status
    Sierra G719 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,521
    Location
    Somewhere, just not here right now.
    *Insert Daily Status Here*
     

    Re: Which character do you dislike ?

    Darui definently Darui... In all seriousness, Obito. The guy has been mindraped to Oblivion and backed by Madara. Obito is the definition of a tool as of now.
     
         

  4. #244
    The Professor Animaster21's Avatar
    Status
    Animaster21 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    126
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Which character do you dislike ?

    I don't like Sasuke just because he's so damned arrogant and I don't like how he's gotten so strong. I know he was always a prodigy, but if he can take on Kakashi (in his late 20s, who is said to be one of the most skilled ninja in the entire village and was considered for Hokage) at the age of 15, after already having owned by all the Kages and killing Danzo, a skilled ninja in his own right, then that's just ludicrous, Kishi's overpowering him way too much. Before you say that Naruto had the same thing happen, that's the Kyuubi's power, not his. And the fanboys make me want to kill the internet.
    Speaking of Danzo, I hate him as well. He's just a ****.
     
         

  5. #245
    Sage Raj Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Raj Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    13
    Location
    Between this world and the Other
    People die, but principles
    don't.
     

    Re: Which character do you dislike ?

    Ino, Kiba, the two elders, karin... God they are really annoying.
     
         

  6. #246
    Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,055
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: Which character do you dislike ?

    Kiba,Shino, Hinata, Sasuke.
     
         

  7. #247
    Senior Member garas56's Avatar
    Status
    garas56 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,709
    I'm telling you this because
    you don't get it, you think
    you get it, which isn't the
    same as actually getting it.
    Get it?
     

    Re: Which character do you dislike ?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDude View Post
    Let's see how many people dislike the same character...or who just simply dislike!

    Post A Character you dislike






    I dislike Kakashi for two reason he isnt a Uchiha , but using the sharingan . And he killed Rin, but always *****ed at Sasuke in part 1 about friends n crap..
    I dislike u for 1 reason you dislike Kakashi.(the end of the story)
     
         

  8. #248
    Senior Member NinjutsuSeeker's Avatar
    Status
    NinjutsuSeeker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,266
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Which character do you dislike ?

    Obito, ruined everything that had to do with tobi.
     
         

  9. #249
    ObitoGFX???? SageObito's Avatar
    Status
    SageObito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    274
    Location
    Dont need to know
    I take GFX reqest for reps So
    request it up lol...
     

    Re: Which character do you dislike ?

    well lets see danzo suck like a mug

    and naruto and saske was not really working for me they just need to be friends and make up

    and tsunade is just omg just sucky as i dont know what i got a lot of people i hate
     
         

  10. #250
    Mr.BlackUchiha BlackDude's Avatar
    Status
    BlackDude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,613
    Location
    USA
    The Observer
     

    Re: Which character do you dislike ?

    guy?
     
         

  11. #251
    Banned
    Status
    Lordofd100x is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    645
    Location
    Konoha
    In a world where conflict is
    resolve
     

    Re: Which character do you dislike ?

    it still hasnt explained why kakashi killed rin... she was propably being controlled sum shit like that.

    anyways

    sakura - useless
    konohamaru - LITTLE FUKING RUNT
    lex - cause hes bowld
    jake - cause he thinks hes hard

    and this is a snake. and that, is an island
     
         

  12. #252
    Klad's Avatar
    Status
    Klad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    20,548
    An inch away from heaven, a
    million songs from right here.
     



    Re: Which character do you dislike ?

    Quote Originally Posted by jiraiya lives View Post
    i dislike

    obito-biggest troll
    diedara-annoying as hell
    madara-damn vageta wannabe
    itachi-just pathetic
    kabuto-neard to top tier? WTF!!!
    U dislike itachi?? O.o
     
         

  13. #253
    Academy Student RikkeRenate's Avatar
    Status
    RikkeRenate is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5
    Location
    Norway
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Which character do you dislike ?

    Danzo, Karin, Kabuto and Sakura.
     
         

  14. #254
    Member Ropp's Avatar
    Status
    Ropp is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    33
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Which character do you dislike ?

    sakura - because annoying *****es never die
     
         

  15. #255
    Member Ropp's Avatar
    Status
    Ropp is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    33
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Which character do you dislike ?

    and I hate "kishimoto" - because he ****ed itachi
     
         

  16. #256
    Lord of the lounge chair orochitheoni's Avatar
    Status
    orochitheoni is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    111
    Location
    Oldtown Fl.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Which character do you dislike ?

    I dislike Hinata she's just to creepy. The Uchiha in general. Minato because he didn't even try to find a better way. Kakashi is a douchebag.
     
         

  17. #257
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Which character do you dislike ?

    Quote Originally Posted by orochitheoni View Post
    I dislike Hinata she's just to creepy. The Uchiha in general. Minato because he didn't even try to find a better way. Kakashi is a douchebag.
    You should hate yourself.
     
         

  18. #258
    Academy Student
    Status
    DANGERBOY is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Which character do you dislike ?

    Quote Originally Posted by dominicansharingan View Post
    I hate Edo Madara because of his dumbass fanboys, cuz they think he is the strongest ninja ever, they even go as far to say Edo Mara > SO6P ...... THEY TRIPPING RIGHT??
    Totally agree with u bro.....no way ny1 can take on SO6P....he has da 10tails....Plus he can make an entirely new jutsu if he wants 2....
     
         

  19. #259
    Banned
    Status
    Ritsu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    16,508
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Which character do you dislike ?

    Danzo and Madara.
     
         

  20. #260
    Academy Student zakcattack's Avatar
    Status
    zakcattack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    7
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Which character do you dislike ?

    Ten Ten. Neji has Byakugan, Lee is has kicks and spirit, Ten Ten can throw things at you... I'm reminded of when this team had to fight clones of themselves. Guy said they all had to surpass themselves. Everyone threw ridiculous moves, and Ten Ten pulled out a scroll she hadn't thought of using before that shot out a bunch of pointy objects.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •