Page 2 of 10 « First 123456 ... Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 186
  1. #21
    Banned
    Status
    Zlad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8,103
    Location
    Norway
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Look who's back.

    At least you didnt get perm bann or 4 months, be happy. wb
     
         

  2. #22
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,911
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Look who's back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    At least you didnt get perm bann or 4 months, be happy. wb
    That must've been painful, eh?

    Thanks man. I kinda missed this place.
     
         

  3. #23
    Banned
    Status
    Zlad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8,103
    Location
    Norway
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Look who's back.

    Of course, they thought I was AMIIIT and one tip, don't try to take down Tsuchi
     
         

  4. #24
    the captain luffer's Avatar
    Status
    luffer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    169
    Location
    Home
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Look who's back.

    Welcome back. Even if i don't know you.
     
         

  5. #25
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Look who's back.

    Still with that superiority complex I see...
    Offending the mods and stuff.

    Well, welcome back, I guess.
     
         

  6. #26
    SQY's Avatar
    Status
    SQY is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,932
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Lurking popular threads with
    my stupid opinions
     

    Re: Look who's back.

    Now when people read. They will know this.
    Damn, just missed the first page.

     
         

  7. #27
    Dornier's Avatar
    Status
    Dornier is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3,711
    Location
    Royal Palace
    I'M
     

    Re: Look who's back.

    haha..no, they have to ban you if you are not following the rules :P why dont they ban me? :P i have been here since 2010 and igot only two infractions from mugi-chan neva got a ban, though.
     
         

  8. #28
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,911
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Look who's back.

    Quote Originally Posted by luffer View Post
    Welcome back. Even if i don't know you.
    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Still with that superiority complex I see...
    Offending the mods and stuff.

    Well, welcome back, I guess.
    , she made me look like a fool, something which I'm not; and so I pointed out a flaw in her post. Nothing more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skarm View Post
    Now when people read. They will know this.
    Damn, just missed the first page.

    I see. You're a weird one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dornier View Post
    haha..no, they have to ban you if you are not following the rules :P why dont they ban me? :P i have been here since 2010 and igot only two infractions from mugi-chan neva got a ban, though.
    You were around when Mugi was a mod . Nice .
     
         

  9. #29
    R E D -S-'s Avatar
    Status
    -S- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    41,406
    Location
    London
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Look who's back.

    Well this escalated quickly....

    *Runs around in a retarded circle*
     
         

  10. #30
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,911
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Look who's back.

    Quote Originally Posted by -S- View Post
    Well this escalated quickly....

    *Runs around in a retarded circle*
    I would expect nothing more from you, Einshtein! .

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha GodxObito15 View Post
    Welcome back -Logic- :D We missed you! :y
    Thanks bro.
     
         

  11. #31
    Zoros brother Itachi Minato's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Minato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,676
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Look who's back.

    i didnt miss u at all i didnt even know u are gone (jk welcome back)
     
         

  12. #32
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,911
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Look who's back.

    Quote Originally Posted by -S- View Post
    Well this escalated quickly....

    *Runs around in a retarded circle*
    I would expect nothing more from you, Einshtein! .

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha GodxObito15 View Post
    Welcome back -Logic- :D We missed you! :y
    Thanks bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Minato View Post
    i didnt miss u at all i didnt even know u are gone (jk welcome back)
    . Thanks man.
     
         

  13. #33
    Banned
    Status
    Zlad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8,103
    Location
    Norway
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Look who's back.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    , she made me look like a fool, something which I'm not; and so I pointed out a flaw in her post. Nothing more.
    Uhm, you sure?
     
         

  14. #34
    Banned
    Status
    'Nāpalm is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,237
    Location
    Gettin that Money
    Follow the Forum Rules
     

    Re: Look who's back.

    Welcome back -Logic- :D We missed you! :y
     
         

  15. #35
    R E D -S-'s Avatar
    Status
    -S- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    41,406
    Location
    London
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Look who's back.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    I would expect nothing more from you, Einshtein! .
    That is true, but not true. This statement is true.
     
         

  16. #36
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,911
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Look who's back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    Uhm, you sure?
    I'm positive. HIV positive, in fact.

    Quote Originally Posted by -S- View Post
    That is true, but not true. This statement is true.
    Explain to me the meaning of these riddles! '!
     
         

  17. #37
    Ⓜ Ⓐ Ⓢ Ⓣ Ⓔ Ⓡ Hēi's Avatar
    Status
    Hēi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    22,701
    Location
    遠く離れて
    Hēi is not allowed to have a
    status.
     



    Re: Look who's back.

    Welcome back i guess :3
     
         

  18. #38
    R E D -S-'s Avatar
    Status
    -S- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    41,406
    Location
    London
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Look who's back.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    I'm positive. HIV positive, in fact.



    Explain to me the meaning of these riddles! '!
    There is no meaning, but it doesn't make it meaningless. It's open for interpretation by any means.
     
         

  19. #39
    Dornier's Avatar
    Status
    Dornier is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3,711
    Location
    Royal Palace
    I'M
     

    Re: Look who's back.

    lol, yeah i'm a old one ,,even rag was a G-mod, i think Fausty too O.O Izuna Uchiha also was a mod
     
         

  20. #40
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,911
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Look who's back.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Hei- View Post
    Welcome back i guess :3
    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by -S- View Post
    There is no meaning, but it doesn't make it meaningless. It's open for interpretation by any means.
    Hmm, not bad *insert your name here*, not bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dornier View Post
    lol, yeah i'm a old one ,,even rag was a G-mod, i think Fausty too O.O Izuna Uchiha also was a mod
    Fausteh a G-Mod? .
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •