Page 7 of 8 « First ... 345678 Last»
Results 151 to 175 of 186
  1. #151
    Banned
    Status
    Iloveramen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    2nd dimension to the left. If you see McDonald's you went too far.
    Posts
    56
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Look who's back.

    Welcome back
     
         

  2. #152
    Senior Member shanee's Avatar
    Status
    shanee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Califorina
    Posts
    2,811
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jesus. Snowboarding. Video.
    Music.
     

    Re: Look who's back.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    I've been told this quite a few times.

    Thanks man. :D
    then it must be true hahaha
     
         

  3. #153
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,913
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Look who's back.

    Quote Originally Posted by shanee View Post
    then it must be true hahaha
    Probably. :D
     
         

  4. #154
    Kamui Master killerman82's Avatar
    Status
    killerman82 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    A Nightmare
    Posts
    810
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Look who's back.

    He's back
     
         

  5. #155
    Assassin tadashi's Avatar
    Status
    tadashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In my house >_>
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Look who's back.

    Welcome to the Base. Have fun. ^__^
     
         

  6. #156
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,913
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Look who's back.

    Quote Originally Posted by killerman82 View Post
    He's back
    Indeed he is. o_O O_o

    Quote Originally Posted by tadashi View Post
    Welcome to the Base. Have fun. ^__^
    Thanks brotha. :D
     
         

  7. #157
    Member leggomynecro's Avatar
    Status
    leggomynecro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    216
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Look who's back.

    eww bans that come back.
     
         

  8. #158
    Shinta's Avatar
    Status
    Shinta is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia GMT +10
    Posts
    15,368
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to kill a Planet?
     



    Re: Look who's back.

    Welcome back to NB! :ice:
     
         

  9. #159
    Member Uniside's Avatar
    Status
    Uniside is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    122
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Look who's back.

    Welcome back! :D
     
         

  10. #160
    Banned
    Status
    belikemike43 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Chantilly Virginia USA
    Posts
    209
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Look who's back.

    Oh great the 14 year old with a big **** because he spends too much time on a naruto forum is back. Whoopee!
     
         

  11. #161
    Scavenger of humans sorrow phantomlord22's Avatar
    Status
    phantomlord22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Where the Wild Things Are
    Posts
    4,496
    Post Thanks / Like
    Big words, small mind Behind
    the pain you will find A
    scavenger of human sorrow
     

    Re: Look who's back.

    welcome home man

    miss your thread
    miss your logic
     
         

  12. #162
    Gèckö's Avatar
    Status
    Gèckö is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey ._.
    Posts
    11,923
    Post Thanks / Like
    Viva la Kumo
     

    Re: Look who's back.

    P.s raikage>all ninja
     
         

  13. #163
    Otogakure Ero-Sennin's Avatar
    Status
    Ero-Sennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,552
    Post Thanks / Like
    ............
     

    Re: Look who's back.


    If you need anything fell free to ask me and don't forget to read the rules
     
         

  14. #164
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,913
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Look who's back.

    Quote Originally Posted by belikemike43 View Post
    Oh great the 14 year old with a big **** because he spends too much time on a naruto forum is back. Whoopee!
    >Generalising and assuming based on age.

    I've already established I'm more intelligent than you.

    >Cannot read the OP.

    I shan't spend much time on this forum anymore. Your argument is invalid. You fail, you fail, you fail.

    Get outta here son. :D
     
         

  15. #165
    The Professor Forget Me Not's Avatar
    Status
    Forget Me Not is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    742
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apathetic
     

    Re: Look who's back.

    Go away.
     
         

  16. #166
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,913
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Look who's back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Forget Me Not View Post
    Go away.
    .

    So harsh.
     
         

  17. #167
    Member nasuke242's Avatar
    Status
    nasuke242 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    exercixing
    Posts
    635
    Post Thanks / Like
    doin good
     

    Re: Look who's back.

    welcome back
     
         

  18. #168
    Senior Member kekerot's Avatar
    Status
    kekerot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Србија!!!
    Posts
    1,425
    Post Thanks / Like
    In order to make this world a
    better place you have to make
    your mind a better place.
     

    Re: Look who's back.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    I have no problem with the Admins, I like all of them. Nexus and me have a bit of animosity towards each other though... lol.



    Of course Konoha missed me. u.u

    It's good to be back brah. And ... It's like this place enjoys banning badasses, no?
    Nexus and I :D
     
         

  19. #169
    Senior Member Helikido's Avatar
    Status
    Helikido is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    With Chuck Norris
    Posts
    1,811
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Look who's back.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post


    Yes yes you cretins, I've finally returned from a ridiculously long ban, which lasted a month.

    I do have some sad news though; I shall not be as active on this website as I once was. I've sadly lost interest in the Naruto Discussion and even the RP. I'll only remain to exist in this place for reasons unknown. Let's see if you can figure them out, eh?

    Well, I'll be playing Halo 4 in my absence. A lot. So, if you wish to add me PM me and I'll send you a friend request.

    Sad times indeed, eh? Nope. I shall lighten the mood with this;



    See ya. :b
    Wow. You w:ice:ere banned? Shit lol. Missed the day I was waiting for your prick ass to get banned lol. Welcome back "Lord" ~Logic~, the one who sees himself above all (LOL)
     
         

  20. #170
    An Interstellar Traveller Fiederson's Avatar
    Status
    Fiederson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Near the event horizon of a Supermassive Black Hole
    Posts
    11,803
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Look who's back.

    :hey: >>>Hello and Welcome Back to the Base.<<< :hey:
     
         

  21. #171
    Sinbadass +.+ Ren Kouen Recable's Avatar
    Status
    Recable is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,190
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sinbadass is too badass... Ren
    Kouen is too cool for Magi
    school...
     

    Re: Look who's back.

    Welcome back and hi I guess.

    Glad to see another great Itachi fan is back.
     
         

  22. #172
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,913
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Look who's back.

    Thanks guys.
     
         

  23. #173
    Still G.O.D. Gingka Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Gingka Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Live.Love.Rigby.
    Posts
    9,577
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeezus in that SLR
     

    Re: Look who's back.

    ....****ing whore....
    I was too late but welcome back and Halo's not as good as COD
     
         

  24. #174
    Uchiha Clan Shinobi Shunsin no Shisui's Avatar
    Status
    Shunsin no Shisui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    木ノ葉隠れの里
    Posts
    2,863
    Post Thanks / Like
    Forever Blessed...
     

    Re: Look who's back.

    The great Itachi wannabe is back, and this time he's been tabbed by the mods(yes, I've found out the reason why you won't be on NB all the time)

    You know what's funny is just before you were banned, you were threatening that I was gonna get banned, but you got "eaten" instead :sy: :lmao:
     
         
    Last edited by Shunsin no Shisui; 11-16-2012 at 09:56 PM.

  25. #175
    Senior Member Shin Kaito's Avatar
    Status
    Shin Kaito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sitting on the floor =D
    Posts
    8,798
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought i knew what to do!
     

    Re: Look who's back.

    Welcome to nb... Hope you enjoy your stay here
     
         

Page 7 of 8 « First ... 345678 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •