Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: L.A. Lakers fire coach Mike Brown

Quote Originally Posted by -The Light- View Post
    yes he was all his friends were allowed to do what ever they wanted.if he didnt want a player to gt signed to a contract that player wouldnt get signed.the cavs did what lebron wanted. before they made a trade he would have to accept it.
    You are confusing benefits from actually being a owner. You have yet to answer my question of which trades/free agency did LeBron specifically accept or reject? And like I said he did receive benefits along with many other players, he probably has gotten more than many other players since he is a superstar but one of owner/management main purposes is improving their team via trade/free agency/draft. In no way shape or form has LeBron been the guy that accepts/rejects players because he does not have the power too. The owner/management does, not players. So again stop getting confused with the two.

Last edited by PUU; 11-11-2012 at 03:25 PM.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Defy your own limits, they
    thought that I would die but I
    survived off spinach Macho
    man, Popeye did it And I know
    you lookin down so, Pop I did
    it

Quote Originally Posted by PUU View Post
    You are confusing benefits from actually being a owner. You have yet to answer my question of which trades/free agency did LeBron specifically accept or reject? And like I said he did receive benefits along with many other players, he probably has gotten more than many other players since he is a superstar but one of owner/management main purposes is improving their team via trade/free agency/draft. In no way shape or form has LeBron been the guy that accepts/rejects players because he does not have the power too. The owner/management does, not players. So again stop getting confused with the two.
    on all of them. its like with kobe they would ask do you like this trade and they say no then that trade wouldnt happen. they used to tell lebron every move they were going to make and if lebron disegreed then they wouldnt make the move

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

on all of them. its like with kobe they would ask do you like this trade and they say no then that trade wouldnt happen. they used to tell lebron every move they were going to make and if lebron disegreed then they wouldnt make the move
    It seems you can't answer a basic question, but I expected that since your claims was baseless and you couldn't support what you were posting. I'll say it again, yes LeBron received benefits (which many other players do) but he was not like a owner as you keep repeating.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You know, all that
    really matters is that the
    people you love are happy and
    healthy. Everything else is
    just sprinkles on the
    sundae." -Paul Walker

yes he was all his friends were allowed to do what ever they wanted.if he didnt want a player to gt signed to a contract that player wouldnt get signed.the cavs did what lebron wanted. before they made a trade he would have to accept it.
    No.
    PUU brings out a very valid argument with the JJ hickson and amare trade. This did not push thru because the basketball operations officer of the cavs really thought that hickson was a keeper, which right about now they are hugely regretting.

the cavs did what lebron wanted
    The cavs essentially drafted lebron in 2003 and did nothing to help him. I can only name 3 players Lebron has played with that was actually worth remembering, Anderson Varejão, Shaquille O'Neal (because he is a future hall of famer), and Mo Williams (because he was actually pretty good). The point is that these were honestly fringe players who Cleveland organization expected Lebron to win with, which he did not.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    it

Quote Originally Posted by PUU View Post
    It seems you can't answer a basic question, but I expected that since your claims was baseless and you couldn't support what you were posting. I'll say it again, yes LeBron received benefits (which many other players do) but he was not like a owner as you keep repeating.
    yes u are right

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    it

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Vision View Post
    No.
    PUU brings out a very valid argument with the JJ hickson and amare trade. This did not push thru because the basketball operations officer of the cavs really thought that hickson was a keeper, which right about now they are hugely regretting.

The cavs essentially drafted lebron in 2003 and did nothing to help him. I can only name 3 players Lebron has played with that was actually worth remembering, Anderson Varejão, Shaquille O'Neal (because he is a future hall of famer), and Mo Williams (because he was actually pretty good). The point is that these were honestly fringe players who Cleveland organization expected Lebron to win with, which he did not.
    and yes u are right to

Page 2 of 2 « First 12