Page 10 of 12 « First ... 6789101112 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Minato View Post
    great thread. Despite everything i just wont like Sakura. I dont think she is useless and as u clearly showed us she has great potential but i dont like her personality.

i agree

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Great detective work. You clearly have a deeper understanding of the story line than most. It's good to read an unbiased post based on facts (as well as all the hidden clues Kishi gives us).

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus2012 View Post
    Great detective work. You clearly have a deeper understanding of the story line than most. It's good to read an unbiased post based on facts (as well as all the hidden clues Kishi gives us).
    Heheh, Sherlock Holmes to the rescue!
    Thanks!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ngylle, mon cher!

Ca va?
    Tres bien e tou?

Glad to see you enjoyed it. Well, I don't like flame wars or anything related to that, so it's simple, I state it and remind them that there's a set of rules of which I could use from. What I exactly did.
    Dunno if others should do that, it's their option, but I will keep this rule for myself as long as I'll be a member of this base.
    We need more mature threads like this ones, so we can talk as the base should have done it long time ago, make threads with content and talk about it has civilized persons, instead of the Troll Flame Haters gona troll base we have now,to many kids, trolls, haters, flames around making bullshit and trashing because they feel like.
    Thats the different btw a mature person and a unmature. keep adding the Rule for the peace.

@Back to business!
    Yes, the difference between them is that she is developing as a normal Shinobi. As we've seen with others, one power-up at a time. The only ones who got power-ups just like that were Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, Obito, Madara or whoever had any DNA modified.
    So why is it wrong for her to develop normally?
    One thing that people forget and Kishi hinted about her, it's that she's a late bloomer.
    Don't get me wrong, i also believe so, she is the only one of the 2 that has being doing things has they should had being an at normal paces. people tend to trash others characters because they get powers up for free and the ones that dont are trash.. All the mighty characters who are in the Top are just Modified dudes with borrwed powers that might not being their to begin with. with few exceptions of courses.

Lets hope he does, it is getting tiresome to see the same people with power ups.

Now as for the war, how don't we know that every single one of them, including Sakura, won't pull out a nice move or something? He did say that everyone will shine brilliantly.
    Actually i have no idea what sakura might pull out of her for nice brandnew jutsu at the stage of the game or with whom. if she does something to madara with whatever she comes up. kishimoto might does the same thing that Gearge R.R. Martin is going to do After episode 9 of Game of thrones season 3.

'hide in a country with not tv or internet because the storm will come from him.''

Of course it sounds hard to believe, but what's harder for me to believe is that he really forgot about his characters.
    I will still give him the 'not guilty until proven' presume thing and I'll go on the belief that the game is not over until it's over.
    xD well..... then it might seem that you still has some hopes on kishii, which i dont at all. wont expect much from him if i were u.
    Kabuto, mmm, dunno what to say. He's just a bunch of mixed DNA, that is what he is. I want something that Sakura develops on her own forces, not takes from the others.
    Don't get me wrong, it's ok if Kabuto did it, but I would like to see something different for Sakura.
    I dint mean it in that way, kabuto is not all about experimenting on himself. remember that he was so talented in medical ninjutsu that tsunade was surprised.
    If tsunade would have trained kabuto instead of sakura, we might seing the Real Heir to the Medical Throne.
    Now it would be cool to have sakura with some of the tricky medical jutsus kabuto has.

@off topic.
    To be honest, you should make threads like this about others characters outside of sakura and tsunade, applying ur rulez, so we can have a better undertanding of them a better chat before the danm Flames and stupid arguments..

Last edited by Ngylle; 11-16-2012 at 02:14 PM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Ngylle View Post
    Tres bien e tou?
    Bien, merci beaucoup!

We need more mature threads like this ones, so we can talk as the base should have done it long time ago, make threads with content and talk about it has civilized persons, instead of the Troll Flame Haters gona troll base we have now,to many kids, trolls, haters, flames around making bullshit and trashing because they feel like.
    Thats the different btw a mature person and a unmature. keep adding the Rule for the peace.
    This rule shall be kept, as I said, until I will stop being a member of the base. When I'll not be, well, the others will do as they want. I know I am hated for shoving people's face with the rules, however, I could care less. It's a rule, you're part of a community, you're obligated to respect it.
    And in the end it's about the respect you show towards yourself and the others. Doing such things as not respecting, trying to flame by hateful posts and stuff like that it only shows what person you are and the respect you have for yourself.
    Or at least this is what I believe in.

@Back to business!

Don't get me wrong, i also believe so, she is the only one of the 2 that has being doing things has they should had being an at normal paces. people tend to trash others characters because they get powers up for free and the ones that dont are trash.. All the mighty characters who are in the Top are just Modified dudes with borrwed powers that might not being their to begin with. with few exceptions of courses.

Lets hope he does, it is getting tiresome to see the same people with power ups.
    True, people tend to trash others that don't receive power-ups or they do a wrong move.
    I am not talking only about Sakura.
    We have the most recent chapter, Kakashi and Obito.

First, Obito landed a hit, the Base's reaction: Kakashi is shit, Obito rules!
    Second, Kakashi came with a counter-attack, the Base's reaction: Obito is shit, Kakashi is so cool!
    So this is not just about Sakura, others receive the same treatment too, only that she receives it more than others.
    It's so simple, people are so easy to switch minds. I've already stated it before, and I will do it once again: they're eyes are easy taken by flashy jutsus. No one can prove me wrong. In 90% of the cases it's like that.
    Look on the Base and you'll see it.
    People rarely look at the hidden parts, depths or other meanings of this manga.

Actually i have no idea what sakura might pull out of her for nice brandnew jutsu at the stage of the game or with whom. if she does something to madara with whatever she comes up. kishimoto might does the same thing that Gearge R.R. Martin is going to do After episode 9 of Game of thrones season 3.

'hide in a country with not tv or internet because the storm will come from him.''
    Well, I have no idea as well. This is the only one that came-up to me, but Kishi is a fountain of wonders. The things he had pulled out by now. Wouldn't amaze me if he will do it again out of nowhere.

xD well..... then it might seem that you still has some hopes on kishii, which i dont at all. wont expect much from him if i were u.
    I know, I've been always told that I am too positive and I do hope too much, but this is me.
    For me, hope dies last. At least this is one of the things that had kept me going through life.
    Next time it will be better, I'll do better. - this was as a side note. :D

I dint mean it in that way, kabuto is not all about experimenting on himself. remember that he was so talented in medical ninjutsu that tsunade was surprised.
    If tsunade would have trained kabuto instead of sakura, we might seing the Real Heir to the Medical Throne.
    Now it would be cool to have sakura with some of the tricky medical jutsus kabuto has.
    I know Kabuto is not all about experimenting on himself. I mean, indeed he was praised by Tsunade and she said with her own thoughts that he might be better than her in her prime.
    However, I would've liked more original Kabuto, without those add-ons from the sound 5 or Karin.
    But for him to master Sage Mode at his age, impressionable, nevertheless.
    And yes, it would be nice to see her with some kick-ass medical jutsu.
    Though I wonder what Kishi has to pull out, heheh.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    R.I.P to the millions of
    people who die every day and
    don’t get recognized.

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    By wanting me to prove you how she could take them out, it would turn it into a vs thread, which is not.
    VS threads have a specific section for that.

Well, Shannaro is a verbal thing to express the inner Sakura.
    Inner Sakura Likes Naruto ^_^

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Horidora Taijutsu View Post
    Inner Sakura Likes Naruto ^_^
    True, true!

Destruction Incarnate adeshina365's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sakura won't surpass Tsunade simply for the fact that she isn't a Senju/Uzumaki and doesn't have the enormous chakra levels and long life spam that comes with that. The fact that she doesn't have either of those makes the use of Tsunade's yin release technique almost impossible/too dangerous for her.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Delivering Divine Justice

Thank you for giving me some concrete hope that Kishi is going to elevate Sakura's status. I always felt like this whole moon eye plan and her being hinted at being a genjustu user would go hand in hand somehow. You just gave me hope. Kinda corny but I see Mada pulling on this plan and Naurto having the genjutsu broken, Sasuke being a EMS boss breaking out of it, and Sakura getting some power up through plot to break free.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by adeshina365 View Post
    Sakura won't surpass Tsunade simply for the fact that she isn't a Senju/Uzumaki and doesn't have the enormous chakra levels and long life spam that comes with that. The fact that she doesn't have either of those makes the use of Tsunade's yin release technique almost impossible/too dangerous for her.
    I think I have repeated myself too many times regarding this.
    Yin Seal is for storage and activation of a certain technique, it doesn't require you to be Senju/Uzumaki. So Sakura will be able to store chakra there.
    Another thing is that chakra can be worked out. People forgot that also other characters got 5 in Stamina without being a Senju/Uzumaki?
    And who says that it has to have the same after-effects of Genesis Rebirth. Maybe this is where Sakura's part is going to be. Not to mention that the whole thing with the life-span and Tsunade's technique is quite... how to call it? Unreal by logic? Tsunade already makes new cells, meaning new life-span, but anyway, guess Kishi had to put a limit to her technique as well.
    So the Yin Seal is not dangerous for her, the technique probably would be. But it depends what technique Sakura would use with the Yin Seal.
    Not to mention that Sakura did show great resistance for her age, already, when she was impaled in a fatal spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Edo View Post
    Thank you for giving me some concrete hope that Kishi is going to elevate Sakura's status. I always felt like this whole moon eye plan and her being hinted at being a genjustu user would go hand in hand somehow. You just gave me hope. Kinda corny but I see Mada pulling on this plan and Naurto having the genjutsu broken, Sasuke being a EMS boss breaking out of it, and Sakura getting some power up through plot to break free.
    Oh, don't need to mention it!
    Glad you liked it.
    Now regarding at the second part, seems like you guessed other hidden thoughts I had with her, the moon eye plan and everything, but I thought I may be thinking too far.
    But seems like I'm not the only one.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
    =8Hv5amY1gTU&feature=c4-ov
    erview&list=UU6xI8EwVgSCag
    xo9hCN7trA

Bro' can you say more about what Kishi say for Sakura. Thanks

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Vojaz View Post
    Bro' can you say more about what Kishi say for Sakura. Thanks
    Uhm, I am afraid I didn't understood your request... Sorry.
    This is a theory of mine, showing possible character development, not what Kishi said (if I understood correctly your request ^_^)

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    contemplating the nature of
    humans.

this thread is super. i agree whole heartedly though i will say i def think Sakura has a chance of signing a contract with the the slug (cant think of her name right now) but also either being distantly related to the senju or just being a mini Tsunade or Surpassing her somehow. im so excited to see what happens...i feel like this lil dream world obito and madara are putting them in is gonna be something that sakura helps break!!! afterall isnt it just a super powerful genjutsu?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by MissShakra View Post
    this thread is super. i agree whole heartedly though i will say i def think Sakura has a chance of signing a contract with the the slug (cant think of her name right now) but also either being distantly related to the senju or just being a mini Tsunade or Surpassing her somehow. im so excited to see what happens...i feel like this lil dream world obito and madara are putting them in is gonna be something that sakura helps break!!! afterall isnt it just a super powerful genjutsu?
    Katsuyu is her name.
    Well, besides those connections with Senju in some sort of way, I have forgot to mention a simple one that requires basic knowledge, lol, that I have missed it myself.
    Her name is Sakura (cherry blossom). Where do they appear? In a tree! Which is the main representative of Senju's clan?
    The clan of the forest. Forest are composed from trees in which grow cherry blossoms.
    Such a simple connection, lol.

Well, my guess is that she will surpass Tsunade battle-wise somehow and with some sort of medical ninjutsu combined with genjutsu (this is what Kakashi has been hinting to).

And I see I am not the only one who thought at breaking the Tsukuyomi.
    I know it's far-fetched in a way, but who knows?
    She is known for dispelling genjutsu, maybe she will get to the next level and she'll dispel an Uchiha one (though it is said that only other Uchihas can do it).

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I am actually thinking if Sakura does help in the fight it may be through some sort of poison to help neutralize wood style. She was shown creating an antidote to Sasori's poison in the beginning of Shippuden. As you said she seemed to have knowledge about and take interest in Yamato's wood style when he first appeared and showed it. Then she was shown making a poison to try to use against Sasuke in the Kage summit arc. Then Kabuto captures Yamato and brings him to Obito who seems nervous when Kabuto says he is suppressing Yamato's wood style through poison. You could say he was nervous because Kabuto could use this poison if he wanted to stop the Zetsu but he also could be nervous because as we now know a good chunk of Obito's body is made of Zetsu and a poison that suppresses it could be dangerous to him. Madara also has Hashirami's woodstyle cells incorporated into his body. Then in the war Sakura separates from her unit with Kakashi to go to the medical tents. Here she confronts a transformed white zetsu in the form of Neji and defeats it and then immediately recognizes that it was a zetsu transformation technique. This could have been the end of her involvement with Zetsu because after this the alliance was notified by her it was Zetsu's transforming and then Naruto could have taken care of it. Still after this there are panels of Sakura and Shizune doing an autopsy of the Zetsu body and Sakura finds out that it is made of the first Hokages cells and that they are using Yamato to boost it. Shizune was also the one that Kakashi said helped her make the poison she was going to use on Sasuke. This extra analyzing of the Zetsu's cells and here seemingly great knowledge of it might mean nothing or it may foreshadow that she is going to use this in some way. If she does make some sort of poison to subdue woodstyle she could then give it to other members of the alliance who could then work together to inject it into either Madara and Obito to try to weaken their otherwise immense power.

(In summary Sakura can make poison. It has been hinted at poison can subdue woodstyle. The two main villains at the current battle are largely being powered by woodstyle. Sakura has shown great knowledge before the war and gained even more knowledge during the war of the nature of woodstyle. She is now heading toward this battle. Now I have no idea where the Jubi fits into this though.)

Last edited by thgt89; 11-17-2012 at 03:39 AM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by thgt89 View Post
    I am actually thinking if Sakura does help in the fight it may be through some sort of poison to help neutralize wood style. She was shown creating an antidote to Sasori's poison in the beginning of Shippuden. As you said she seemed to have knowledge about and take interest in Yamato's wood style when he first appeared and showed it. Then she was shown making a poison to try to use against Sasuke in the Kage summit arc. Then Kabuto captures Yamato and brings him to Obito who seems nervous when Kabuto says he is suppressing Yamato's wood style through poison. You could say he was nervous because Kabuto could use this poison if he wanted to stop the Zetsu but he also could be nervous because as we now know a good chunk of Obito's body is made of Zetsu and a poison that suppresses it could be dangerous to him. Madara also has Hashirami's woodstyle cells incorporated into his body. Then in the war Sakura separates from here unit with Kakashi to go to the medical tents. Here she confronts a transformed white zetsu in the form of Neji and defeats it and then immediately recognizes that it was a zetsu transformation technique. This could have been the end of here involvement with Zetsu because after this the alliance was notifies by her it was Zetsu's transforming and then Naruto could have taken care of it. Still after there are panels of Sakura and Shizune are doing an autopsy of the Zetsu body and Sakura finds out that it is made of the first Hokages cells and that they are using Yamato to boost it. Shizune was also the one that Kakashi said helped her make the poison she was going to use on Sasuke. This extra analyzing of the Zetsu's cells and here seemingly great knowledge of it might mean nothing or it may foreshadow that she is going to use this in some way. If she does make some sort of poison to subdue woodstyle she could then give it to other members of the alliance who could then work together to inject it into either Madara and Obito to try to weaken their otherwise immense power.

(In summary Sakura can make poison. It has been hinted at poison can subdue woodstyle. The two main villains at the current battle are largely being powered by woodstyle. Sakura has shown great knowledge before the war and gained even more knowledge during the war of the nature of woodstyle. She is now heading toward this battle. Now I have no idea where the Jubi fits into this though.
    Hmm, never have thought at it. Though this was indeed one of her biggest shown feats as well, dealing with poison and such.
    Would be nice to see but, indeed, I wonder where Jubi fits, heh.

Destruction Incarnate adeshina365's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think I have repeated myself too many times regarding this.
    Yin Seal is for storage and activation of a certain technique, it doesn't require you to be Senju/Uzumaki. So Sakura will be able to store chakra there.
    Another thing is that chakra can be worked out. People forgot that also other characters got 5 in Stamina without being a Senju/Uzumaki?
    And who says that it has to have the same after-effects of Genesis Rebirth. Maybe this is where Sakura's part is going to be. Not to mention that the whole thing with the life-span and Tsunade's technique is quite... how to call it? Unreal by logic? Tsunade already makes new cells, meaning new life-span, but anyway, guess Kishi had to put a limit to her technique as well.
    So the Yin Seal is not dangerous for her, the technique probably would be. But it depends what technique Sakura would use with the Yin Seal.
    Not to mention that Sakura did show great resistance for her age, already, when she was impaled in a fatal spot.
    1. It would take much longer for Sakura to store up large amounts of chakra in comparison to Tsunade.

2. Its manga fact that Tsunade's Yin release technique shortens her lifespan, so don't give me any bullshit here.

3. Being impaled in a fatal spot doesn't have anything to do with showing resistance for aging

In general comparing Sakura to Naruto and Sasuke in a Sannin style trio is rather stupid. Naruto and Sasuke have long surpassed Jiraiya and Orochimaru respectfully (Naruto to an extraordinary degree), while Tsunade is still far stronger than Sakura....

Last edited by Ira; 11-17-2012 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Double/Multi posting and flaming

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Katsuyu is her name.
    Well, besides those connections with Senju in some sort of way, I have forgot to mention a simple one that requires basic knowledge, lol, that I have missed it myself.
    Her name is Sakura (cherry blossom). Where do they appear? In a tree! Which is the main representative of Senju's clan?
    The clan of the forest. Forest are composed from trees in which grow cherry blossoms.
    Such a simple connection, lol.

Well, my guess is that she will surpass Tsunade battle-wise somehow and with some sort of medical ninjutsu combined with genjutsu (this is what Kakashi has been hinting to).

And I see I am not the only one who thought at breaking the Tsukuyomi.
    I know it's far-fetched in a way, but who knows?
    She is known for dispelling genjutsu, maybe she will get to the next level and she'll dispel an Uchiha one (though it is said that only other Uchihas can do it).
    So much wishful thinking ?

Did it occur to you that she is intended to be merely a support ninja ? Her role is just to be a emotional pillar for naruto and sasuke, nothing else (keyword being emotional). If she had to be stronger than tsunade, I am pretty sure Kisi wouldnt have waited soooo long to do it. As far as battle strength is concerned, she is meant to be medical support ninja that is all.

I know this thread is - possible character development, but your comments have already crossed the line of fanboyism. All this bringer of darkness genjutsu etc is just purely wishful thinking. You yourself have not understood her core character. She comes from a non ninja clan and her character is made to depict how a ninja not blessed with OP genes can make a difference. By speculating insane power ups you spit on her character itself.

How difficult is it for NB members to understand that there are ninja apart from Senju and Uchiha clan ?? Cant you like a character without giving him/her stupid powerups ???

Last edited by narutonish; 11-17-2012 at 06:10 AM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

1. It would take much longer for Sakura to store up large amounts of chakra in comparison to Tsunade.

2. Its manga fact that Tsunade's Yin release technique shortens her lifespan, so don't give me any bullshit here.

3. Being impaled in a fatal spot doesn't have anything to do with showing resistance for aging, are you stupid?
    In general comparing Sakura to Naruto and Sasuke in a Sannin style trio is rather stupid. Naruto and Sasuke have long surpassed Jiraiya and Orochimaru respectfully (Naruto to an extraordinary degree), while Tsunade is still far stronger than Sakura....
    I think you really crossed the line with the insults here, don't you think.
    If you are not able to understand a message, please, refrain from responding in a nice manner.
    I am not taking insult from anyone, especially when they cannot have the taste to discuss nicely.
    My discussion with you ends here.

Quote Originally Posted by narutonish View Post
    So much wishful thinking ?

Did it occur to you that she is intended to be merely a support ninja ? Her role is just to be a emotional pillar for naruto and sasuke, nothing else (keyword being emotional). If she had to be stronger than tsunade, I am pretty sure Kisi wouldnt have waited soooo long to do it. As far as battle strength is concerned, she is meant to be medical support ninja that is all.

I know this thread is - possible character development, but your comments have already crossed the line of fanboyism. All this bringer of darkness genjutsu etc is just purely wishful thinking. You yourself have not understood her core character. She comes from a non ninja clan and her character is made to depict how a ninja not blessed with OP genes can make a difference. By speculating insane power ups you spit on her character itself.

How difficult is it for NB members to understand that there are ninja apart from Senju and Uchiha clan ?? Cant you like a character without giving him/her stupid powerups ???
    It's not so much wishful thinking, I am showing possibilities here. Might happen, might not as well happen.
    I think you missed the part where I said that.

About her core personality, trust me, you don't need to learn me about these things as I've been one of the firsts who told about the fact that Sakura's character is totally different that the OP's of Naruto and Sasuke.
    My comments have passed the line of fanboyism? You might tell me why? There was no comment that didn't had support from the manga.
    As I know, fanboys/girls don't do that.
    Why would that be insane power-up? It's a mere genjutsu, it's not that "powered-up" as a Kyuubi or a Susano'o as far as I've noticed.
    And I did understood that there are clans besides those two, that's why I brought-up in some of the discussions Minato Namikaze, one fine example.
    And trust me, I do like Sakura like it is, with her goods and bads, I like her for what it is, not for her powers.
    Before making false accusations, better check that.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I am not accusing anything my friend, I am merely pointing what I see from your first post. OP genjutsu tech, yin seal, breaking uchiha genjutsu ? You just want her to be just another like senju/uchiha wannabe.

As far as supporting manga goes, you have put nothing concrete proof, thats why I put the word - "wishful".

Although your recent thread of teamwork against sasori, yea thats good

Last edited by narutonish; 11-17-2012 at 10:12 AM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by narutonish View Post
    I am not accusing anything my friend, I am merely pointing what I see from your first post. OP genjutsu tech, yin seal, breaking uchiha genjutsu ? You just want her to be just another like senju/uchiha wannabe.

As far as supporting manga goes, you have put nothing concrete proof, thats why I put the word - "wishful".

Although your recent thread of teamwork against sasori, yea thats good
    No, I don't want her to be, I am showing something she might get.
    As I told you, I like her the way she is.
    This is theory, involves speculations, speculations can go as far as you can fetch them.
    I am not saying it's going to be like this.
    I am showing a possibility based, as I said, on connection, hints and manga proofs.
    The manga pages that are there weren't made by me.

That's why this one is different than that one.
    This one is a theory, that one is a concrete thing.

The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

She won't do anything. She is irrelevant to the story and the manga pages show that..

If Kishi forgot her.. She doesn't character development. Other characters such as Kiba and Shino deserve which they will be getting in a few characters with out Kishi has set up things so far...

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Maybe it is better to follow the way Kishi story progress.
    Before part 2 began, one chapter was totally on Kakashi, Obito, Rin.
    Thereafter nothing was mentioned about Obito & Rin, until when Naruto broke Tobi mask.
    then the story about Kakashi, Rin & Obito were focus on many chapters.
    Still, there was some mystery about Obito's skill and how Rin die.
    As for Sakura, other then being skillful in medical, that was seen at the start of part 2;
    and as well as some of the skill of Sakura skill was shown, such as;
    fighting with Chiyo against Sasori, tactic, strength, observation, knowledge.
    Sakura is also being the main character as a medical ninja.
    Kishi did not focus much on Sakura and her potential skill.
    Sakura would appeared in the ending of the War, because she did said one issue that
    she herself unable to decide; saving Naruto or Sasuke (if Sasuke turn good).
    As said during the fighting against Sasori, she was skill that his sword go thru
    her body, she still can survived, just like Tsunade survived Orochimaru's sword.
    That's why both Chiyo and Sasori acknowledged her as being Tsunade-2...............

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    She won't do anything. She is irrelevant to the story and the manga pages show that..

If Kishi forgot her.. She doesn't character development. Other characters such as Kiba and Shino deserve which they will be getting in a few characters with out Kishi has set up things so far...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurama999 View Post
    Maybe it is better to follow the way Kishi story progress.
    Before part 2 began, one chapter was totally on Kakashi, Obito, Rin.
    Thereafter nothing was mentioned about Obito & Rin, until when Naruto broke Tobi mask.
    then the story about Kakashi, Rin & Obito were focus on many chapters.
    Still, there was some mystery about Obito's skill and how Rin die.
    As for Sakura, other then being skillful in medical, that was seen at the start of part 2;
    and as well as some of the skill of Sakura skill was shown, such as;
    fighting with Chiyo against Sasori, tactic, strength, observation, knowledge.
    Sakura is also being the main character as a medical ninja.
    Kishi did not focus much on Sakura and her potential skill.
    Sakura would appeared in the ending of the War, because she did said one issue that
    she herself unable to decide; saving Naruto or Sasuke (if Sasuke turn good).
    As said during the fighting against Sasori, she was skill that his sword go thru
    her body, she still can survived, just like Tsunade survived Orochimaru's sword.
    That's why both Chiyo and Sasori acknowledged her as being Tsunade-2...............
    NarutoLuffy, you have the answer here and how Sakura is deeply implied in this story and it will always be.

The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

NarutoLuffy, you have the answer here and how Sakura is deeply implied in this story and it will always be.
    Nah, other than her so called love for sasuke and naruto, she is pretty much irrelevant to the story.

But anyway we will see when the K11 arrive on the battlefield.

Don't give your hopes up, Kishi did say all of our favorite characters will shine since this war is far from over.