Page 12 of 12 « First ... 289101112
    Destruction Incarnate adeshina365's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

Sakura isn't relevant to the story and in the end isn't much higher than fodder level, deal with it.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by adeshina365 View Post
    Sakura isn't relevant to the story and in the end isn't much higher than fodder level, deal with it.
    Sakura is the heroine of the story.
    Deal with it.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not studying i am free

ahem she is the heroine

plus i have seen thread about udon if you hate sakura dont come her

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going to bake you a pie ..
    Oh boy what flavor .. PIE
    FLAVOR

Would be awesome for Sakura to get more dev tbh. Like most I'm sick n tired of seeing both her and Sasuke crying over n over and acting like they did, now with Sasuke getting more dev - it's about time she did, there's alot of room for her to gain such powers and dev considering she was one of the main characters bk at the start.

Artistic Shinobi Nakamazi Itchigo's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK, listen up..!! Heroes are
    people who share their booze
    with other people!!! 'I' WANNA
    DRINK MY BOOZE!!! - Roronoa
    Zoro

This was awesomely done but I doubt even this would make me like her character, given that she does have a decent amount of potential but I don't know I'm just against her type of character.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Void

nice thread...

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kishi is such a procrastinator on various characters to be developed but I think the lead female should take precedence.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Never lose.....

With all that explanation Sakura still one of the most usless characters in the history of managa she is weak she is a crybaby and most importantly that Sakura is a usless fodder hell even the fodder did better job than her in the war what did Sakura did nothing and blah blah other than healing some fodders she didn't do anything Specail she is just there probably crying because of sasuke and she is freindzoned to the max and she probably the weakest between konoha11 yes TenTen >Sakura. What else hell I can go to the point that a damn shuriken is more usful but I would take it too far lol anyways you did a good effort on this thread to show us that Sakura have some talent and have some powers but sadly it's all usless because she didn't use any in the war beside crying and talking about crying Sakura most talent skill is crying for sasuke hell even in pein arc all she did was to cry for naruto to help and Sakura can't doo sh*t by herself which make her a usless character and against sasori if it wasn't for chiyo Sakura would of died in a sec what else I can add I can't think of anything else I listed why Sakura is complete usless character in all manga history the only good thig she ever did was healing some fodders other than that she is usless dont take this as a hate post I just listed some of the many reason why Sakura is usless thank you fr reading hope you don't get sensitive and cause drama thank you lol.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulKiller View Post
    With all that explanation Sakura still one of the most usless characters in the history of managa she is weak she is a crybaby and most importantly that Sakura is a usless fodder hell even the fodder did better job than her in the war what did Sakura did nothing and blah blah other than healing some fodders she didn't do anything Specail she is just there probably crying because of sasuke and she is freindzoned to the max and she probably the weakest between konoha11 yes TenTen >Sakura. What else hell I can go to the point that a damn shuriken is more usful but I would take it too far lol anyways you did a good effort on this thread to show us that Sakura have some talent and have some powers but sadly it's all usless because she didn't use any in the war beside crying and talking about crying Sakura most talent skill is crying for sasuke hell even in pein arc all she did was to cry for naruto to help and Sakura can't doo sh*t by herself which make her a usless character and against sasori if it wasn't for chiyo Sakura would of died in a sec what else I can add I can't think of anything else I listed why Sakura is complete usless character in all manga history the only good thig she ever did was healing some fodders other than that she is usless dont take this as a hate post I just listed some of the many reason why Sakura is usless thank you fr reading hope you don't get sensitive and cause drama thank you lol.
    That's a little over the top, lol. Although It's true, atm Sakura hasn't done much at all durring the war, even Ino and Hinata have done quite alot more so far. Ino saved the gang from the Bijuu blast that would wiped out the 4 strongest good guys instantly, and Hinata, she's giving Naruto the support to stand up and fight again, as well fix his shoulder durring a crucial moment. However, I don't think Sakura will be denied of screentime much longer. I think she's going to end up going to heal Tsunade or some of the other Kages or maybe just appear again when Sasuke shows up, then she'l get something done I'm sure hah

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Sakura is the heroine of the story.
    Deal with it.
    Ino, Hinata, and Tsunade are heroines to. Sakura is the MAIN heroine though, although we haven't gotten to see much from her in a while. About powerups though, I think she'l get a powerup but I dunno about genjustu, Tsunade hasn't even used genjustu before and she's actually from the Senju clan. Kishi might just pull a plot no jutsu on us and not even give her a powerup, but instead just put her in the right place at the right time and land a punch

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

By making this thread, You have made Neji sacrifice be in vain,Neji stated to Naruto that Hinata was willing to die for Him,Why because She loves Him and Neji was willing to die to keep Hinata safe because He loves Her like a sister and Naruto like a brother for having saved Him from His curse. Kiba enters the battle and tell's Naruto to stop being thought just because Hinata is their. The Hole Manga and it's characters know that everything is moving to a Naruto and Hinata union and they wanted to be. Sakura Herself can't stop moping over Sasuke. Please don't cheapen Neji death His sacrifice for Hinata and Naruto. If It was not to be a Naruto and Hinata union their would not have Kishi kill Neji. Neji death happen to cement Naruto and Hinata's Union. Hinata's speech to Naruto was to show Naruto that He was never alone, that She has aways ben their for Him. Don't go against the will of Kishi,or you will lose.

Konoha's Orange Hokage RasenToad's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conserving Energy e_e

I always new sakura would have character development...Thanks Chatte for proving that :D

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Wow, wow, wow! This has been revived.
    Will close it down for now and I will get back to you with the responses when I'll have some free time.
    Thank you for understanding!

Page 12 of 12 « First ... 289101112