Page 2 of 15 « First 12345612 ... Last»
    Gangster Lean Instructor p0002q's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2011
    My right armpit hair grows
    12.7% faster than my left.

Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

Wanted to add my favorite Sakura thing in the series.

When Shippuden first started (aka Naruto returning from his 2.5 years with Jaraiya), Sakura and Naruto had to get the bells from Kakashi.

During that training Kakashi stated that Sakura was on track to surpass Tsunade. Kakashi's reason for this was because Sakura had become a "mini Tsunade" and Sakura was naturally a genjutsu user from the series start.

Deadly mix!

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

[
    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Minato View Post
    great thread. Despite everything i just wont like Sakura. I dont think she is useless and as u clearly showed us she has great potential but i dont like her personality.
    Thank you!
    At least I appreciate the fact you said it nicely. Really.
    About the personality, well, maybe we can discuss it in an upcoming thread? If you are open to it, if not, it's ok.

Quote Originally Posted by p0002q View Post
    Wanted to add my favorite Sakura thing in the series.

When Shippuden first started (aka Naruto returning from his 2.5 years with Jaraiya), Sakura and Naruto had to get the bells from Kakashi.

During that training Kakashi stated that Sakura was on track to surpass Tsunade. Kakashi's reason for this was because Sakura had become a "mini Tsunade" and Sakura was naturally a genjutsu user from the series start.

Deadly mix!
    Indeed that is a deadly mix because if she adds genjutsu to that crazy strenght she has now, she adds more potential to the one hit kill she already has.
    Imagine if she puts someone in genjutsu and then lands a punch.
    Deadly indeed.
    And Bringer of the Darkness is crazy OP genjutsu.
    Basically the enemy sees nothing.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

To be honest, the reasons I hated Sakura were because

- IMO, she didn't do much fighting compared to Naruto & Sasuke. Maybe that is a bad comparison but at least the other female in the Konoha 11/12 were able to fight.

- I was impressed by Sakura's intelligence but that was quickly ruined by her annoying way of telling everyone that she knew the answer. Although I have to admit the tidbits she provided were quite entertaining.

- She undermined Naruto and his potential (to some extent) and was more worried about Sasuke.

I apologize if those aren't valid reasons but they are my own. I would like to hear your insight though to see your views on it. ^__^

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Cho View Post
    To be honest, the reasons I hated Sakura were because

- IMO, she didn't do much fighting compared to Naruto & Sasuke. Maybe that is a bad comparison but at least the other female in the Konoha 11/12 were able to fight.

- I was impressed by Sakura's intelligence but that was quickly ruined by her annoying way of telling everyone that she knew the answer. Although I have to admit the tidbits she provided were quite entertaining.

- She undermined Naruto and his potential (to some extent) and was more worried about Sasuke.

I apologize if those aren't valid reasons but they are my own. I would like to hear your insight though to see your views on it. ^__^
    Well I believe that the hate towards her was more induced because of the anime, not the manga.
    In the anime they totally took things out of the box.

1. True, she didn't do much fighting, but she was always on the defensive and helped the best she could. Also, let us not forget that the other females in K11 they all had something special about them, they were from a clan or something like this.
    Sakura had nothing, just her intelligence.

2. I have never seen this behavior on her, to be honest. Maybe it was in the anime? Because in the manga, the only time I have seen her doing it was when she explained chakra to Naruto.

3. Yes, that was what she did in the beginning, for life few chapters, but afterwards, Sakura was the only one to praise Naruto when others saw him as a failure.

I will have more insight to these, as I said, in my upcoming thread.
    It might just take a while because it's some sort of Sakura analysis from Chapter 2-3 where she appeared until the last chapter she appeared and that will take a long time.
    But maybe after that we can have a chat?
    It's really nice to see people open to discussion regarding Sakura. ^_^

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    [

Thank you!
    About the personality, well, maybe we can discuss it in an upcoming thread? If you are open to it, if not, it's ok.
    yh sure send me a link when u make the thread. I agree with you, people do have stupid reasons for bashing her. I have my own reasons which ill state in that thread.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Minato View Post
    yh sure send me a link when u make the thread. I agree with you, people do have stupid reasons for bashing her. I have my own reasons which ill state in that thread.
    Sure, will do!
    I have heard people disliking her before, but they said it in a nice way.
    For those people I do have a respect. (Sasunaru13 for example, my upmost respect for her.)
    But for the one just bashing her and stating their utmost hate, those ones, I can't stand.
    Will let you know when the thread is up!
    Thank you for your interest. ^_^

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

I am always for discussion because it allows for people to see the flaws in their views and understand the real issues better or more clearer.

Yes, we must chat again.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Cho View Post
    I am always for discussion because it allows for people to see the flaws in their views and understand the real issues better or more clearer.

Yes, we must chat again.
    Clearly we will!
    Only that I have to find the proper time for the thread.
    God, I have so many things to say that I'm afraid one post it's not going to be enough.
    It happened before, lol.

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    [

Thank you!

Status
    This user has no status.

Chatte, there was always something I really liked about your points...and that is, they're pretty precise IMO. (Even if some of them are indeed, just theories, or whatnot).

I didn't even put certain things that were stated in your thread into consideration before since I barely even read the manga. So yeah, I learned a few things about Sakura from this theory of yours actually.

- This is, in fact, a well-made thread. Thanks again for making this. ;D

Sakura-chan FTW!

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Great thread. Sakura has big potential and I can only hope that Kishimoto will use it, instead on focusing only on guys with strange eyes and frienzoned sociophaths.

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Turson View Post
    Great thread. Sakura has big potential and I can only hope that Kishimoto will use it, instead on focusing only on guys with strange eyes and frienzoned sociophaths.
    I agree.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by -Star- View Post
    Chatte, there was always something I really liked about your points...and that is, they're pretty precise IMO. (Even if some of them are indeed, just theories, or whatnot).

I didn't even put certain things that were stated in your thread into consideration before since I barely even read the manga. So yeah, I learned a few things about Sakura from this theory of yours actually.

- This is, in fact, a well-made thread. Thanks again for making this. ;D

Sakura-chan FTW!
    Aww, sweetie, thank you for your kind words!
    Sakura hides a lot of potential, if only could Kishi use it.
    I mean, if a fan like me sees it, what about him that knows every single thing about his characters?
    It would really be nice to see it!
    And yes, Sakura for the win! :D

Thank you!
    Sakura has indeed great potential under her belt and paired with her intelligence which was showed numerous times (thanks God, at least this is well implemented in the manga) can result in one potential powerful character.
    Hopefully, we will get to see it!

Had to give some random rep in order to give it to you.
    Aww, that wasn't needed, really! The fact that you enjoyed the thread is enough for me.
    But thank you, very kind of you!

Aww, that wasn't needed, really! The fact that you enjoyed the thread is enough for me.
    But thank you, very kind of you!

Last edited by Vision; 11-15-2012 at 02:51 AM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Meow meow meow

With the yin seal, she might even get those extreme healings, where you can create organs as well (like tsunade).
    Yin seal (extra big due to extra large forhead ), enemy in pure darkness (bringer of darkness), monster strength punch while you cant see .

Does bringer of darkness blind everyone in the area btw, or just the target you want to blind?
    If it blinds everyone, sage mode would be a big help, because it doesnt rely on eyes.

Nice theory .

It just seems logical to develop everyone in team 7 and not just Naruto and Sasuke, so I am quite sure Kishi will move to Sakura sooner or later.

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    With the yin seal, she might even get those extreme healings, where you can create organs as well (like tsunade).
    Yin seal (extra big due to extra large forhead ), enemy in pure darkness (bringer of darkness), monster strength punch while you cant see .

Does bringer of darkness blind everyone in the area btw, or just the target you want to blind?
    If it blinds everyone, sage mode would be a big help, because it doesnt rely on eyes.

Nice theory .

It just seems logical to develop everyone in team 7 and not just Naruto and Sasuke, so I am quite sure Kishi will move to Sakura sooner or later.
    Well, the medical techniques she is bound to learn them, heh. Those weren't really mentioned because I think that these come as a basic knowledge.
    But the combination of medical ninjutsu + superhuman strenght + genjutsu it's quite OP if you ask me.
    As I said before, it really enlarges her potential of one hit kill.
    Until now she had to wonder if she would get the target or not, but now, since the target would be blinded, she would know where to hit and as we know, she only needs one punch and you're dead.

Now, bringer of the darkness as I've seen, it gets blind the ones in the area, because as we've seen in the battle of 3rd Hokage vs. Hiruzen, everyone got blinded so it wouldn't affect Sage Mode, because it guides itself with chakra.
    Plus, Naruto thanks to Kurama is a sensor.
    And yes, it does seem logical for Kishi to develop everyone, especially Sakura since she's part of team 7.
    Thanks!
    There's still time, let us not forget that it's the battle with Naruto and Sasuke who was "destined" but Sasuke doesn't have only himself, he has his team so Naruto wouldn't have to worry only about Sasuke, the others as well, so he would need some back-up, I guess.
    But still, this war has only started.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Attack on Titan. Akame Ga
    kill. Terra formars. Tokyo
    Ghoul Re. Psycho Pass 2=
    Favorite on-going
    mangas/series.

still i think kishimoto screw her character up , for me its to late for a character development , she started out great in the series with the whole kasekage arc , to a point that i was actually impress & looking forward to her character . but thats gone now .

just my opinion

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    still i think kishimoto screw her character up , for me its to late for a character development , she started out great in the series with the whole kasekage arc , to a point that i was actually impress & looking forward to her character . but thats gone now .

just my opinion
    Well as I said, many times Kishi has said he ends the manga yet he has found himself continuing it.
    So the game it's not over until it's over.
    But thanks for stating your opinion in a nice way!

Status
    Jan 2012
    I put the dying in studying

Great points. This is actually a legitimate power-up she could get. One of the reasons I think we will see her accomplish something greater is because the protagonist of the series likes her. We're definitely going to see her after Naruto's fights end, and if we see more of her, I'm sure Kishimoto won't forget to give her some higher importance/usefulness.

Status
    Apr 2012
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Wow, you did great as usual. Sakura is really hiding something :D