Page 3 of 15 « First 123456713 ... Last»
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

Quote Originally Posted by Ldude View Post
    Great points. This is actually a legitimate power-up she could get. One of the reasons I think we will see her accomplish something greater is because the protagonist of the series likes her. We're definitely going to see her after Naruto's fights end, and if we see more of her, I'm sure Kishimoto won't forget to give her some higher importance/usefulness.
    Well useful she is. Whoever says a medical ninja is not useful, it's like saying a doctor is not useful.
    Plus, she was useful from the beginning when team 7 was made.
    Every each benefits from the other.
    Naruto from Sakura's intelligence and Sasuke's talent, Sakura from her more capable teammates and Sasuke would benefit from working with others.
    Whoever didn't see this right from the beginning when it was clearly stated that the teams were made to have a certain balance means that didn't understood a thing from the manga they're reading.
    Now, all that Sakura needs it's let's say, a higher importance, though she has one, but it's overlooked by the flow of over-powered characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Wow, you did great as usual. Sakura is really hiding something :D
    Thanks!
    I also remembered when she analyzed Zetsu saying that he is some sort of alter-ego of Hashirama, thing that none of the other character have done.
    I wonder what is it behind these hints?
    Hopefully there is something, Kishi is known as the man who doesn't put pieces here and there for nothing.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Attack on Titan. Akame Ga
    kill. Terra formars. Tokyo
    Ghoul Re. Psycho Pass 2=
    Favorite on-going
    mangas/series.

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Well as I said, many times Kishi has said he ends the manga yet he has found himself continuing it.
    So the game it's not over until it's over.
    But thanks for stating your opinion in a nice way!
    thankx , no problem , we can only wait & see whats she's gonna do when the army arrives , kisshi is did this surpassing the master thing with naruto & sauske , but havent with sakura , i just dont want her magically power in up , out of nowhere . so until then i still hate her

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    thankx , no problem , we can only wait & see whats she's gonna do when the army arrives , kisshi is did this surpassing the master thing with naruto & sauske , but havent with sakura , i just dont want her magically power in up , out of nowhere . so until then i still hate her
    That hate thing it's to be taken another place, please.
    I think I made myself clear.
    Regarding the power-up out of nowhere that can be resolved quickly.
    We have the biggest mystery resolved via flashbacks (Tobi) so a power-up would be small compared to that,heh.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Feeling nostalgic.

Nice job!

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudo View Post
    Nice job!
    Thank you!

Status
    Jul 2011
    An opinion is not a fact...

Yes I believe eventually she will surpass Tsunade I mean the next generation always surpasses the previous right, however to be honest with you I think she has the abilities to be exceptional yet she's always holding herself back because as you said her heart, since that weakness cost her an opportunity of killing Sasuke when she had the chance and...I believe she might come to regret that decision in time.

But yeah I agree she will surpass Tsunade like Naruto surpassed Jiraiya and Sasuke surpassed Orochimaru.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    Yes I believe eventually she will surpass Tsunade I mean the next generation always surpasses the previous right, however to be honest with you I think she has the abilities to be exceptional yet she's always holding herself back because as you said her heart, since that weakness cost her an opportunity of killing Sasuke when she had the chance and...I believe she might come to regret that decision in time.

But yeah I agree she will surpass Tsunade like Naruto surpassed Jiraiya and Sasuke surpassed Orochimaru.
    Well the whole heart thing falls under her personality traits, what I've made here it's just a theory of how legit it is for her to get a power-up.
    And this is fairly logic.
    However if Kishi's not going to do it, than om my eyes he is clearly... Well, not going to say it.
    Sakura has a lot of potential nevertheless.
    If I, a normal fan saw this, Kishi who is the creator should've been able to see it long time ago.

Status
    Jun 2011
    ding ding dong

Sakura does have the potential, and that was given to her by Kishimoto so it's plausible that she'll surprise us in a way or another before the series ends. There are lots of hints, so your theory is not even close to being far-fetched! And now I noticed that Tsunade also has a big forehead , lol

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Its possible. Very valid points she may even get the firsts healing technique

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by natssuu View Post
    Sakura does have the potential, and that was given to her by Kishimoto so it's plausible that she'll surprise us in a way or another before the series ends. There are lots of hints, so your theory is not even close to being far-fetched! And now I noticed that Tsunade also has a big forehead , lol
    thought at the same thing with Tsunade as well.
    Well, yeah, besides the medical techniques that it's normal for her to get, also the genjutsu one given the hints would be normal.
    She has so much potential and it wouldn't even be really hard to explain, that it's, how someone said, scary.
    She already has the potential of 1 hit kill, imagine getting those power-ups.
    I really hope Kishi does something to her and with the rest of K11 as well.
    It's really not appealing to see only the major characters getting power-ups.
    It's like, boring in a certain way.
    At least for me. :shrug:

Quote Originally Posted by DonS View Post
    Its possible. Very valid points she may even get the firsts healing technique
    Thank you!
    About the second thing, I am afraid I didn't kinda understood what you meant by the first healing techniques?
    As in fists (which she already has) or even greater healing techniques than Tsunade?

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

im not hating on sakura (although i don't particularly like her) but ill say this.

Naruto surpassed jiraiya coz he was an uzumaki (senju linage)
    Sasuke surpassed orochimaru coz he was an uchiha
    Sakura will not be able to surpass tsunade coz she is a senju and sakura is a haruna which is not exactly special
    even if tsunade teaches her all her techinques she would not be able to use them on the same level.
    most of the things you put there are things you want to happen not things that could happen.
    evreyone knew about the 1st hokage's wood, jus coz shes the one who said does not make her the only one.
    sakura learning bringer of darkness through tsunade. really?
    what kakashi and chiyo saw in sakura was potential and potential is not always lived up to. i mean compare her growth to that of sasuke's and naruto's.

i personally think ur clutching at straws and making up ways you think could make sakura stronger but i think its too late for that but hey im not kishi, lets see what he does

Status
    Jun 2011
    ding ding dong

thought at the same thing with Tsunade as well.
    Well, yeah, besides the medical techniques that it's normal for her to get, also the genjutsu one given the hints would be normal.
    She has so much potential and it wouldn't even be really hard to explain, that it's, how someone said, scary.
    She already has the potential of 1 hit kill, imagine getting those power-ups.
    I really hope Kishi does something to her and with the rest of K11 as well.
    It's really not appealing to see only the major characters getting power-ups.
    It's like, boring in a certain way.
    At least for me. :shrug:
    I wonder if Kishi isn't interested in drawing the manga anymore, it's like he wants to get it done ASAP. Well, the plot ain't over yet so gotta just hope for the best

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

You're lucky you have lots of credibility, if not this thread would be flamed.... Good job Chatte! You've won me over with your points, especially the whole forehead thing.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Haru View Post
    im not hating on sakura (although i don't particularly like her) but ill say this.

Naruto surpassed jiraiya coz he was an uzumaki (senju linage)
    Sasuke surpassed orochimaru coz he was an uchiha
    Sakura will not be able to surpass tsunade coz she is a senju and sakura is a haruna which is not exactly special
    even if tsunade teaches her all her techinques she would not be able to use them on the same level.
    most of the things you put there are things you want to happen not things that could happen.
    evreyone knew about the 1st hokage's wood, jus coz shes the one who said does not make her the only one.
    sakura learning bringer of darkness through tsunade. really?
    what kakashi and chiyo saw in sakura was potential and potential is not always lived up to. i mean compare her growth to that of sasuke's and naruto's.

i personally think ur clutching at straws and making up ways you think could make sakura stronger but i think its too late for that but hey im not kishi, lets see what he does
    Well first of all, did you read the part where I said it's a theory? Seems like not.

And yey, we fall under the same predicament of the power-ups and clan heritage.

Who says that Sakura will not be able to use them on the same level? A technique usage it's up to the chakra control, not your heritage.
    You can have the most bad-ass heritage, if your chakra control sucks, than it's good for nothing -> explained in part 1.

Sakura has been shown to be pretty resistant herself to inflicted damage.

We know that injury she received was fatal yet she managed to heal it given her great chakra control and her skills in medical ninjutsu.
    Plus, this whole Senju body can be attained by medical ninjutsu as well, having a way to make your body more resistant to damage, as simple as that.

Tsunade is not 100% Senju, she is 50% because she is also an Uzumaki.
    And both of them are her grandparents, not her parents, so the blood is quite diluted, to say like this, however she has shown great resistance.

Actually out of Konoha 11 no one was shown to know about Hashirama's Wood technique. The elder ones knew, but the younger generation, we haven't seen any besides Sakura, to know. So it pretty much make her the only one.
    Why didn't the others said the same that Sakura said then, if they were to know about Hashirama's Mokuton Ninjutsu?

Most of the things I put there are things that might/could happen, might not happen, stop trying to emphasis things in a wrong direction, please.

Why couldn't they happen if the hints are already there? Just because she's Sakura and everyone has a prejudice regarding her?

Well, if we go by that comparing, the rest of the Narutoverse at the moment are in the same basked with Sakura.

And of course it's ways I think based on manga facts/hints that's why it's called a theory/possibility, right?

Quote Originally Posted by natssuu View Post
    I wonder if Kishi isn't interested in drawing the manga anymore, it's like he wants to get it done ASAP. Well, the plot ain't over yet so gotta just hope for the best
    I got this feeling too, unfortunately, that's why I said that there is potential, if Kishi won't be doing it, it's just a bad writing from him.
    Like I said, I don't like unbalanced stories, so this will be nevertheless an unbalanced story.
    Not only with Sakura, but with many other characters as well.

Quote Originally Posted by repulse View Post
    You're lucky you have lots of credibility, if not this thread would be flamed.... Good job Chatte! You've won me over with your points, especially the whole forehead thing.
    Dunno if credibility or not, I just don't stand people being disrespectful, that's it.
    Glad you liked the points.
    Hopefully we will get to see it!

Last edited by Chatte; 11-10-2012 at 12:18 AM.

~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Conquer The World

sakura is underrated...people think/say that chiyo did most of the fighting against sasori......but IT WAS SAKURA'S ANTIDOTE THAT SAVED THEM, and i remember chiyo saying sasori's first puppet wouldve been a problem if not for sakura being there

everything sakura does people try to take her credit that she earned, then tries to call her "useless"......not only are these people wrong but sakura isnt the worst fighter at all......SAKURA ISNT EVEN A FIGHTER, SHE'S A MEDIC and she does her job...people hate her for stupid stuff

sakura is VERY TALENTED for some that DOESNT have rinnegan, sharigan, a bijuu, a super op jutsu or a kkg

Status
    Apr 2012
    muchanime-verykpop.tumblr.com

Wonderful Job Chatte :D, I believe she will surpass Tsunade too, I get the feeling she might save Tsunade , And also I think she will sign a contract with Katsuyu. And getting the Yin seal is very possible, Tsunade got a big forehead too just like Sakura

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    sakura is underrated...people think/say that chiyo did most of the fighting against sasori......but IT WAS SAKURA'S ANTIDOTE THAT SAVED THEM, and i remember chiyo saying sasori's first puppet wouldve been a problem if not for sakura being there

everything sakura does people try to take her credit that she earned, then tries to call her "useless"......not only are these people wrong but sakura isnt the worst fighter at all......SAKURA ISNT EVEN A FIGHTER, SHE'S A MEDIC and she does her job...people hate her for stupid stuff

sakura is VERY TALENTED for some that DOESNT have rinnegan, sharigan, a bijuu, a super op jutsu or a kkg
    That was 50/50 merits. They couldn't have done it one without the another, as simple as that.
    Sakura needed Chiyo's experience, Chiyo needed Sakura's skills, as simple as that.
    Besides the antidotes thing, the Sandaime Kazekage pupper would pose a great threat to Chiyo. She wouldn't have had any possibility to survive it. Maybe last a bit, but not survive it.
    Chiyo even asked Sakura to leave, but she didn't, she stood her ground and did the very best she could do until the very end to protect Chiyo.
    People are not used to give Sakura credit, or if she does something, they just downplay her, it's like their maleficent pleasure when it comes to her, but no matter how much she is hated, she has potential and had potential every since the beginning through her intelligence.
    It takes her only one time to see her opponent and understand the basis of a jutsu, thing she did with Tobi for example.

People usually don't even have a good implemented reason to hate her because the majority don't even understand why she is in this manga and what she represents.
    There are few that dislike her, but usually the ones who dislike her it's for her personality but give props/credit to her feats.
    Anyway, I am going too further into the subject for another thread regarding her that I am preparing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kage Phoenix View Post
    Wonderful Job Chatte :D, I believe she will surpass Tsunade too, I get the feeling she might save Tsunade , And also I think she will sign a contract with Katsuyu. And getting the Yin seal is very possible, Tsunade got a big forehead too just like Sakura
    Thank you!
    Well, usually the summons of the masters became the summon of the students, hehe. So Katsuyu contract is also a valid thing to happen.
    Yeah it was funny about the forehead thing because I saw the same thing with Tsunade as well.
    Dat Kishi, lol.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Conquer The World

That was 50/50 merits. They couldn't have done it one without the another, as simple as that.
    Sakura needed Chiyo's experience, Chiyo needed Sakura's skills, as simple as that.
    Besides the antidotes thing, the Sandaime Kazekage pupper would pose a great threat to Chiyo. She wouldn't have had any possibility to survive it. Maybe last a bit, but not survive it.
    Chiyo even asked Sakura to leave, but she didn't, she stood her ground and did the very best she could do until the very end to protect Chiyo.
    People are not used to give Sakura credit, or if she does something, they just downplay her, it's like their maleficent pleasure when it comes to her, but no matter how much she is hated, she has potential and had potential every since the beginning through her intelligence.
    It takes her only one time to see her opponent and understand the basis of a jutsu, thing she did with Tobi for example.

People usually don't even have a good implemented reason to hate her because the majority don't even understand why she is in this manga and what she represents.
    There are few that dislike her, but usually the ones who dislike her it's for her personality but give props/credit to her feats.
    Anyway, I am going too further into the subject for another thread regarding her that I am preparing.
    i said that because most of the people that hate sakura, talk as if sakura did 20% of the fight lol

MY OPINION is sakura did 60% of the fight chiyo 40%.....fighting the battle + antidote>>fighting the battle + giving intel/info

i agree with everything else you said

Last edited by ~Sovereign~; 11-10-2012 at 12:47 AM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    i said that because most of the people that hate sakura, talk as if sakura did 20% of the fight lol

MY OPINION is sakura did 60% of the fight chiyo 40%.....fighting the battle + antidote>>fighting the battle + giving intel/info
    To me is 50/50.
    However she deserves the praise for finding mixing the antidote to nullify the poison.
    Hell, even Sasori himself said that he would've needed a detailed recipe with the mixture proportions.
    However Sakura had nothing, no info and based on what Sunagakure had she prepared 3 of those antidotes.
    It was fair square clear that one without the another they wouldn't have survived.
    Yet people bash on her because they just don't want see her having her glory moment.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Conquer The World

To me is 50/50.
    However she deserves the praise for finding mixing the antidote to nullify the poison.
    Hell, even Sasori himself said that he would've needed a detailed recipe with the mixture proportions.
    However Sakura had nothing, no info and based on what Sunagakure had she prepared 3 of those antidotes.
    It was fair square clear that one without the another they wouldn't have survived.
    Yet people bash on her because they just don't want see her having her glory moment.
    @bold......that why sakura did 60% of the fight....the antidote changed the fight