Page 3 of 12 « First 1234567 ... Last»
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

im not hating on sakura (although i don't particularly like her) but ill say this.

Naruto surpassed jiraiya coz he was an uzumaki (senju linage)
    Sasuke surpassed orochimaru coz he was an uchiha
    Sakura will not be able to surpass tsunade coz she is a senju and sakura is a haruna which is not exactly special
    even if tsunade teaches her all her techinques she would not be able to use them on the same level.
    most of the things you put there are things you want to happen not things that could happen.
    evreyone knew about the 1st hokage's wood, jus coz shes the one who said does not make her the only one.
    sakura learning bringer of darkness through tsunade. really?
    what kakashi and chiyo saw in sakura was potential and potential is not always lived up to. i mean compare her growth to that of sasuke's and naruto's.

i personally think ur clutching at straws and making up ways you think could make sakura stronger but i think its too late for that but hey im not kishi, lets see what he does

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ding ding dong

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    thought at the same thing with Tsunade as well.
    Well, yeah, besides the medical techniques that it's normal for her to get, also the genjutsu one given the hints would be normal.
    She has so much potential and it wouldn't even be really hard to explain, that it's, how someone said, scary.
    She already has the potential of 1 hit kill, imagine getting those power-ups.
    I really hope Kishi does something to her and with the rest of K11 as well.
    It's really not appealing to see only the major characters getting power-ups.
    It's like, boring in a certain way.
    At least for me. :shrug:
    I wonder if Kishi isn't interested in drawing the manga anymore, it's like he wants to get it done ASAP. Well, the plot ain't over yet so gotta just hope for the best

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You're lucky you have lots of credibility, if not this thread would be flamed.... Good job Chatte! You've won me over with your points, especially the whole forehead thing.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Haru View Post
    im not hating on sakura (although i don't particularly like her) but ill say this.

Naruto surpassed jiraiya coz he was an uzumaki (senju linage)
    Sasuke surpassed orochimaru coz he was an uchiha
    Sakura will not be able to surpass tsunade coz she is a senju and sakura is a haruna which is not exactly special
    even if tsunade teaches her all her techinques she would not be able to use them on the same level.
    most of the things you put there are things you want to happen not things that could happen.
    evreyone knew about the 1st hokage's wood, jus coz shes the one who said does not make her the only one.
    sakura learning bringer of darkness through tsunade. really?
    what kakashi and chiyo saw in sakura was potential and potential is not always lived up to. i mean compare her growth to that of sasuke's and naruto's.

i personally think ur clutching at straws and making up ways you think could make sakura stronger but i think its too late for that but hey im not kishi, lets see what he does
    Well first of all, did you read the part where I said it's a theory? Seems like not.

And yey, we fall under the same predicament of the power-ups and clan heritage.

Who says that Sakura will not be able to use them on the same level? A technique usage it's up to the chakra control, not your heritage.
    You can have the most bad-ass heritage, if your chakra control sucks, than it's good for nothing -> explained in part 1.

Sakura has been shown to be pretty resistant herself to inflicted damage.

We know that injury she received was fatal yet she managed to heal it given her great chakra control and her skills in medical ninjutsu.
    Plus, this whole Senju body can be attained by medical ninjutsu as well, having a way to make your body more resistant to damage, as simple as that.

Tsunade is not 100% Senju, she is 50% because she is also an Uzumaki.
    And both of them are her grandparents, not her parents, so the blood is quite diluted, to say like this, however she has shown great resistance.

Actually out of Konoha 11 no one was shown to know about Hashirama's Wood technique. The elder ones knew, but the younger generation, we haven't seen any besides Sakura, to know. So it pretty much make her the only one.
    Why didn't the others said the same that Sakura said then, if they were to know about Hashirama's Mokuton Ninjutsu?

Most of the things I put there are things that might/could happen, might not happen, stop trying to emphasis things in a wrong direction, please.

Why couldn't they happen if the hints are already there? Just because she's Sakura and everyone has a prejudice regarding her?

Well, if we go by that comparing, the rest of the Narutoverse at the moment are in the same basked with Sakura.

And of course it's ways I think based on manga facts/hints that's why it's called a theory/possibility, right?

Quote Originally Posted by natssuu View Post
    I wonder if Kishi isn't interested in drawing the manga anymore, it's like he wants to get it done ASAP. Well, the plot ain't over yet so gotta just hope for the best
    I got this feeling too, unfortunately, that's why I said that there is potential, if Kishi won't be doing it, it's just a bad writing from him.
    Like I said, I don't like unbalanced stories, so this will be nevertheless an unbalanced story.
    Not only with Sakura, but with many other characters as well.

Quote Originally Posted by repulse View Post
    You're lucky you have lots of credibility, if not this thread would be flamed.... Good job Chatte! You've won me over with your points, especially the whole forehead thing.
    Dunno if credibility or not, I just don't stand people being disrespectful, that's it.
    Glad you liked the points.
    Hopefully we will get to see it!

Last edited by Chatte; 11-09-2012 at 11:18 PM.

~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

sakura is underrated...people think/say that chiyo did most of the fighting against sasori......but IT WAS SAKURA'S ANTIDOTE THAT SAVED THEM, and i remember chiyo saying sasori's first puppet wouldve been a problem if not for sakura being there

everything sakura does people try to take her credit that she earned, then tries to call her "useless"......not only are these people wrong but sakura isnt the worst fighter at all......SAKURA ISNT EVEN A FIGHTER, SHE'S A MEDIC and she does her job...people hate her for stupid stuff

sakura is VERY TALENTED for some that DOESNT have rinnegan, sharigan, a bijuu, a super op jutsu or a kkg

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    muchanime-verykpop.tumblr.com

Wonderful Job Chatte :D, I believe she will surpass Tsunade too, I get the feeling she might save Tsunade , And also I think she will sign a contract with Katsuyu. And getting the Yin seal is very possible, Tsunade got a big forehead too just like Sakura

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    sakura is underrated...people think/say that chiyo did most of the fighting against sasori......but IT WAS SAKURA'S ANTIDOTE THAT SAVED THEM, and i remember chiyo saying sasori's first puppet wouldve been a problem if not for sakura being there

everything sakura does people try to take her credit that she earned, then tries to call her "useless"......not only are these people wrong but sakura isnt the worst fighter at all......SAKURA ISNT EVEN A FIGHTER, SHE'S A MEDIC and she does her job...people hate her for stupid stuff

sakura is VERY TALENTED for some that DOESNT have rinnegan, sharigan, a bijuu, a super op jutsu or a kkg
    That was 50/50 merits. They couldn't have done it one without the another, as simple as that.
    Sakura needed Chiyo's experience, Chiyo needed Sakura's skills, as simple as that.
    Besides the antidotes thing, the Sandaime Kazekage pupper would pose a great threat to Chiyo. She wouldn't have had any possibility to survive it. Maybe last a bit, but not survive it.
    Chiyo even asked Sakura to leave, but she didn't, she stood her ground and did the very best she could do until the very end to protect Chiyo.
    People are not used to give Sakura credit, or if she does something, they just downplay her, it's like their maleficent pleasure when it comes to her, but no matter how much she is hated, she has potential and had potential every since the beginning through her intelligence.
    It takes her only one time to see her opponent and understand the basis of a jutsu, thing she did with Tobi for example.

People usually don't even have a good implemented reason to hate her because the majority don't even understand why she is in this manga and what she represents.
    There are few that dislike her, but usually the ones who dislike her it's for her personality but give props/credit to her feats.
    Anyway, I am going too further into the subject for another thread regarding her that I am preparing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kage Phoenix View Post
    Wonderful Job Chatte :D, I believe she will surpass Tsunade too, I get the feeling she might save Tsunade , And also I think she will sign a contract with Katsuyu. And getting the Yin seal is very possible, Tsunade got a big forehead too just like Sakura
    Thank you!
    Well, usually the summons of the masters became the summon of the students, hehe. So Katsuyu contract is also a valid thing to happen.
    Yeah it was funny about the forehead thing because I saw the same thing with Tsunade as well.
    Dat Kishi, lol.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

That was 50/50 merits. They couldn't have done it one without the another, as simple as that.
    Sakura needed Chiyo's experience, Chiyo needed Sakura's skills, as simple as that.
    Besides the antidotes thing, the Sandaime Kazekage pupper would pose a great threat to Chiyo. She wouldn't have had any possibility to survive it. Maybe last a bit, but not survive it.
    Chiyo even asked Sakura to leave, but she didn't, she stood her ground and did the very best she could do until the very end to protect Chiyo.
    People are not used to give Sakura credit, or if she does something, they just downplay her, it's like their maleficent pleasure when it comes to her, but no matter how much she is hated, she has potential and had potential every since the beginning through her intelligence.
    It takes her only one time to see her opponent and understand the basis of a jutsu, thing she did with Tobi for example.

People usually don't even have a good implemented reason to hate her because the majority don't even understand why she is in this manga and what she represents.
    There are few that dislike her, but usually the ones who dislike her it's for her personality but give props/credit to her feats.
    Anyway, I am going too further into the subject for another thread regarding her that I am preparing.
    i said that because most of the people that hate sakura, talk as if sakura did 20% of the fight lol

MY OPINION is sakura did 60% of the fight chiyo 40%.....fighting the battle + antidote>>fighting the battle + giving intel/info

i agree with everything else you said

Last edited by ~Sovereign~; 11-09-2012 at 11:47 PM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

i said that because most of the people that hate sakura, talk as if sakura did 20% of the fight lol

MY OPINION is sakura did 60% of the fight chiyo 40%.....fighting the battle + antidote>>fighting the battle + giving intel/info
    To me is 50/50.
    However she deserves the praise for finding mixing the antidote to nullify the poison.
    Hell, even Sasori himself said that he would've needed a detailed recipe with the mixture proportions.
    However Sakura had nothing, no info and based on what Sunagakure had she prepared 3 of those antidotes.
    It was fair square clear that one without the another they wouldn't have survived.
    Yet people bash on her because they just don't want see her having her glory moment.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

To me is 50/50.
    However she deserves the praise for finding mixing the antidote to nullify the poison.
    Hell, even Sasori himself said that he would've needed a detailed recipe with the mixture proportions.
    However Sakura had nothing, no info and based on what Sunagakure had she prepared 3 of those antidotes.
    It was fair square clear that one without the another they wouldn't have survived.
    Yet people bash on her because they just don't want see her having her glory moment.
    @bold......that why sakura did 60% of the fight....the antidote changed the fight

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!

Nice thread. I liked the way you linked her big forehead to Tsunade's yin seal which is located on her forehead. Then you linked medic ninjutsu and genjutsu which both fall under yin energy, because sakura has been said to originally be a genjutsu 'type'. Im not sure about slug mode though and hashirama's Kokuangyo idea is far fetched.

Also i believe the author intended for sakura to fall for kakashi's genjutsu.
    If you go back to the bell test.
    Naruto lost to taijutsu.
    Sasuke lost to ninjutsu
    Sakura lost to genjutsu

This to me atleast paved the way, to say which categories they will excel in/have the most talent.

EDIT: looks like i cannot + rep you now. Dafuq how come it was filtered the first time

Last edited by Blaze Release; 11-09-2012 at 11:58 PM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Nice thread. I liked the way you linked her big forehead to Tsunade's yin seal which is located on her forehead. Then you linked medic ninjutsu and genjutsu which both fall under yin energy, because sakura has been said to originally be a genjutsu 'type'. Im not sure about slug mode though and hashirama's Kokuangyo idea is far fetched.

Also i believe the author intended for sakura to fall for kakashi's genjutsu.
    If you go back to the bell test.
    Naruto lost to taijutsu.
    Sasuke lost to ninjutsu
    Sakura lost to genjutsu

This to me atleast paved the way, to say which categories they will excel in/have the most talent.

EDIT: looks like i cannot ***** you now
    What an honor coming from you!
    Thank you for the opinion.
    Well, might be far-fetched, indeed, but it was a powerful genjutsu and seeing everything that links her, in a way or another, maybe she will get it, or something as powerful.

Slug Sage Mode is a puzzle piece as well.
    I mean we've seen Toads having Sage Mode, Snakes having Sage mode yet we not might get the Slug?
    Kishi would break his 3-way deadlock.
    However, I am not sure it's for Sakura, I still see it for Tsunade.

And, lol, you now reminded me about this, indeed they all lost to the category they are excelling in now, hehe.

It's ok with the reputation, I don't need it. It was nice having feedback to the thread, that's all I need.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

@bold......that why sakura did 60% of the fight....the antidote changed the fight
    Come on, is that really that significant? Lets just say that she did very good job.

EDIT: looks like i cannot ***** you now
    Just give people some random rep like I did. :noc:

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

The only reason i dislike her is because of when in pat 1 when sasuke was fighting haku ans she threw a kunai and haku grabbee it. that really pissed me off

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!

What an honor coming from you!
    Thank you for the opinion.
    Well, might be far-fetched, indeed, but it was a powerful genjutsu and seeing everything that links her, in a way or another, maybe she will get it, or something as powerful.

Slug Sage Mode is a puzzle piece as well.
    I mean we've seen Toads having Sage Mode, Snakes having Sage mode yet we not might get the Slug?
    Kishi would break his 3-way deadlock.
    However, I am not sure it's for Sakura, I still see it for Tsunade.

And, lol, you now reminded me about this, indeed they all lost to the category they are excelling in now, hehe.

It's ok with the reputation, I don't need it. It was nice having feedback to the thread, that's all I need.
    Do hope she gets some screen time. Ive fed up of those red eyes and that blonde kage bunshin spammer

Quote Originally Posted by Turson View Post
    Just give people some random rep like I did. :noc:
    One does not simply receive a + rep from blaze, you must earn it. Can't just + rep random people

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

i do think sakura will get slug sage mode if there is one because look at all of thepower ups that naruto and sasuke have gotten.....sakura hasnt had one since naruto part 2 beginning

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed Prince View Post
    The only reason i dislike her is because of when in pat 1 when sasuke was fighting haku ans she threw a kunai and haku grabbee it. that really pissed me off
    She was ordered then to stay in the back and protect Tazuna.

Do hope she gets some screen time. Ive fed up of those red eyes and that blonde kage bunshin spammer

One does not simply receive a + rep from blaze, you must earn it. Can't just + rep random people
    Lool, the second comment made my night! Heheh.

You too? God, it's true, I'd so much want to see more K11 development, really.
    I mean, it's all about the newer generation, yet all we get is Naruto and Sasuke from the younger generation and that's it.
    Well, hello, 2 people don't make the whole new generation...

i do think sakura will get slug sage mode if there is one because look at all of thepower ups that naruto and sasuke have gotten.....sakura hasnt had one since naruto part 2 beginning
    Mmm, about that dunno what to say, but if it won't be showed with Tsunade, it's pretty much clear that probably we'll see it with Sakura. Shizune is highly improbable.
    And if not, not at all...
    But I don't see Kishi breaking patterns, though.

Last edited by Chatte; 11-10-2012 at 12:06 AM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

Quote Originally Posted by Turson View Post
    Come on, is that really that significant? Lets just say that she did very good job.
    that wasa key point in the fight and i agree she did a very good job.....

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed Prince View Post
    lol what? thats it?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

that wasa key point in the fight and i agree she did a very good job.....
    When she puts her head on it, she does it.
    Sakura's only weakness is her emotional side and he fact that she is fragile and worries for everybody.
    But she is a great asset in a battle.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

She was ordered then to stay in the back and protect Tazuna.

Lool, the second comment made my night! Heheh.

You too? God, it's true, I'd so much want to see more K11 development, really.
    I mean, it's all about the newer generation, yet all we get is Naruto and Sasuke from the younger generation and that's it.
    Well, hello, 2 people don't make the whole new generation...

Mmm, about that dunno what to say, but if it won't be showed with Tsunade, it's pretty much clear that probably we'll see it with Sakura. Shizune is highly improbable.
    And if not, not at all...
    But I don't see Kishi breaking patterns, though.
    sakura wasnt protecting tazuna...she just sucked but then...im sorry lol that was when sakura use to just stare at everything like hinata lol

k11 does need developement....i remember back in part 1 when EVERY member of k12 including sasuke had there own unique styles

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

sakura wasnt protecting tazuna...she just sucked but then...im sorry lol that was when sakura use to just stare at everything like hinata lol

k11 does need developement....i remember back in part 1 when EVERY member of k12 including sasuke had there own unique styles
    She was told by Kakashi to stay on the back and protect Tazuna and she did it the best she could. Funny enough, Kakashi put her to guard him for few days until Naruto and Sasuke will get through with their chakra control training.

Yeah, K11 used to be so much fun in part 1. Like you said, there was something unique about every single one of them that made you stick to show. And from my point of view, every single one of them was enjoyable in their own way.
    I do like the characters now but I don't have the same enjoyment because I know it's going to be a Naruto who will save the day or a Sasuke who will kill someone.
    And this is getting already boring.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    PEACE!

I liked how the OP made this an interesting thread. Especially about Sakura.

I think she's a canon-fodder
    Also Kishi said he won't be developing her. He actually forgot about her.

Good thread OP.

The question that remains is that her Genjutsu Talent. Can it match an Uchiha?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
    I liked how the OP made this an interesting thread. Especially about Sakura.

I think she's a canon-fodder
    Also Kishi said he won't be developing her. He actually forgot about her.

Good thread OP.

The question that remains is that her Genjutsu Talent. Can it match an Uchiha?
    Sorry, this thread is not about over-powered characters...
    You're entitled to your opinion, of course.
    However about that interview, I don't know what to say, I guess we're about to see.
    Some people say this, I've looked for the interview and everywhere I saw Kishi saying he will be writing about Sakura, don't know what to think anymore.
    But we shall wait and see.
    What I've done here is just a glimpse to show the potential a non over-powered character with no demon sealed within, with no kekke genkai or other offered powers has.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

She was told by Kakashi to stay on the back and protect Tazuna and she did it the best she could. Funny enough, Kakashi put her to guard him for few days until Naruto and Sasuke will get through with their chakra control training.

Yeah, K11 used to be so much fun in part 1. Like you said, there was something unique about every single one of them that made you stick to show. And from my point of view, every single one of them was enjoyable in their own way.
    I do like the characters now but I don't have the same enjoyment because I know it's going to be a Naruto who will save the day or a Sasuke who will kill someone.
    And this is getting already boring.
    we're off topic now but ill say this... your right its like kishimoto only has naruto and sasuke killing people.....shikamaru is capable of killing someone on his own, and choji is close (with his butterfly mode)...everyone else in k12 is fodder now....neji use to be the sh*t ....but eversince naruto beat him, he's drop insanely.....shino is undefeated and has amazing talent.....hinata has improved....ino is the same but has MUCH better teamwork...ten ten had her moment with fan (kinkaku and ginkaku's tools)....rock lee is still highly capable of being strong with his gates...kiba has gotten stronger and a better sensor....then there is sakura, she needs a developement because she is tghe only one on team 7 without any upgrades....

kishi changed the entire story after sasuke left the village and part 2 started....part 2 is OK but nowhere near as interesting as part 1

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Memento Mori~

that would be cool. I hope Sakura gets the yin seal during the story, and shows off her genjutsu talent. It always annoys me that we keep hearing how good she but never get to see it.