Page 4 of 15 « First 1234567814 ... Last»
    Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

Nice thread. I liked the way you linked her big forehead to Tsunade's yin seal which is located on her forehead. Then you linked medic ninjutsu and genjutsu which both fall under yin energy, because sakura has been said to originally be a genjutsu 'type'. Im not sure about slug mode though and hashirama's Kokuangyo idea is far fetched.

Also i believe the author intended for sakura to fall for kakashi's genjutsu.
    If you go back to the bell test.
    Naruto lost to taijutsu.
    Sasuke lost to ninjutsu
    Sakura lost to genjutsu

This to me atleast paved the way, to say which categories they will excel in/have the most talent.

EDIT: looks like i cannot + rep you now. Dafuq how come it was filtered the first time

Last edited by Blaze Release; 11-10-2012 at 12:58 AM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Nice thread. I liked the way you linked her big forehead to Tsunade's yin seal which is located on her forehead. Then you linked medic ninjutsu and genjutsu which both fall under yin energy, because sakura has been said to originally be a genjutsu 'type'. Im not sure about slug mode though and hashirama's Kokuangyo idea is far fetched.

Also i believe the author intended for sakura to fall for kakashi's genjutsu.
    If you go back to the bell test.
    Naruto lost to taijutsu.
    Sasuke lost to ninjutsu
    Sakura lost to genjutsu

This to me atleast paved the way, to say which categories they will excel in/have the most talent.

EDIT: looks like i cannot ***** you now
    What an honor coming from you!
    Thank you for the opinion.
    Well, might be far-fetched, indeed, but it was a powerful genjutsu and seeing everything that links her, in a way or another, maybe she will get it, or something as powerful.

Slug Sage Mode is a puzzle piece as well.
    I mean we've seen Toads having Sage Mode, Snakes having Sage mode yet we not might get the Slug?
    Kishi would break his 3-way deadlock.
    However, I am not sure it's for Sakura, I still see it for Tsunade.

And, lol, you now reminded me about this, indeed they all lost to the category they are excelling in now, hehe.

It's ok with the reputation, I don't need it. It was nice having feedback to the thread, that's all I need.

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    @bold......that why sakura did 60% of the fight....the antidote changed the fight
    Come on, is that really that significant? Lets just say that she did very good job.

EDIT: looks like i cannot ***** you now
    Just give people some random rep like I did. :noc:

Status
    Apr 2012
    I've been searching
    everywhere, and I can't seem
    to find, Molly.

The only reason i dislike her is because of when in pat 1 when sasuke was fighting haku ans she threw a kunai and haku grabbee it. that really pissed me off

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    What an honor coming from you!
    Thank you for the opinion.
    Well, might be far-fetched, indeed, but it was a powerful genjutsu and seeing everything that links her, in a way or another, maybe she will get it, or something as powerful.

Slug Sage Mode is a puzzle piece as well.
    I mean we've seen Toads having Sage Mode, Snakes having Sage mode yet we not might get the Slug?
    Kishi would break his 3-way deadlock.
    However, I am not sure it's for Sakura, I still see it for Tsunade.

And, lol, you now reminded me about this, indeed they all lost to the category they are excelling in now, hehe.

It's ok with the reputation, I don't need it. It was nice having feedback to the thread, that's all I need.
    Do hope she gets some screen time. Ive fed up of those red eyes and that blonde kage bunshin spammer

Quote Originally Posted by Turson View Post
    Just give people some random rep like I did. :noc:
    One does not simply receive a + rep from blaze, you must earn it. Can't just + rep random people

~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Conquer The World

i do think sakura will get slug sage mode if there is one because look at all of thepower ups that naruto and sasuke have gotten.....sakura hasnt had one since naruto part 2 beginning

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed Prince View Post
    The only reason i dislike her is because of when in pat 1 when sasuke was fighting haku ans she threw a kunai and haku grabbee it. that really pissed me off
    She was ordered then to stay in the back and protect Tazuna.

Do hope she gets some screen time. Ive fed up of those red eyes and that blonde kage bunshin spammer

One does not simply receive a + rep from blaze, you must earn it. Can't just + rep random people
    Lool, the second comment made my night! Heheh.

You too? God, it's true, I'd so much want to see more K11 development, really.
    I mean, it's all about the newer generation, yet all we get is Naruto and Sasuke from the younger generation and that's it.
    Well, hello, 2 people don't make the whole new generation...

i do think sakura will get slug sage mode if there is one because look at all of thepower ups that naruto and sasuke have gotten.....sakura hasnt had one since naruto part 2 beginning
    Mmm, about that dunno what to say, but if it won't be showed with Tsunade, it's pretty much clear that probably we'll see it with Sakura. Shizune is highly improbable.
    And if not, not at all...
    But I don't see Kishi breaking patterns, though.

Last edited by Chatte; 11-10-2012 at 01:06 AM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Conquer The World

Quote Originally Posted by Turson View Post
    Come on, is that really that significant? Lets just say that she did very good job.
    that wasa key point in the fight and i agree she did a very good job.....

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed Prince View Post
    lol what? thats it?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

that wasa key point in the fight and i agree she did a very good job.....
    When she puts her head on it, she does it.
    Sakura's only weakness is her emotional side and he fact that she is fragile and worries for everybody.
    But she is a great asset in a battle.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Conquer The World

She was ordered then to stay in the back and protect Tazuna.

Lool, the second comment made my night! Heheh.

You too? God, it's true, I'd so much want to see more K11 development, really.
    I mean, it's all about the newer generation, yet all we get is Naruto and Sasuke from the younger generation and that's it.
    Well, hello, 2 people don't make the whole new generation...

Mmm, about that dunno what to say, but if it won't be showed with Tsunade, it's pretty much clear that probably we'll see it with Sakura. Shizune is highly improbable.
    And if not, not at all...
    But I don't see Kishi breaking patterns, though.
    sakura wasnt protecting tazuna...she just sucked but then...im sorry lol that was when sakura use to just stare at everything like hinata lol

k11 does need developement....i remember back in part 1 when EVERY member of k12 including sasuke had there own unique styles

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

sakura wasnt protecting tazuna...she just sucked but then...im sorry lol that was when sakura use to just stare at everything like hinata lol

k11 does need developement....i remember back in part 1 when EVERY member of k12 including sasuke had there own unique styles
    She was told by Kakashi to stay on the back and protect Tazuna and she did it the best she could. Funny enough, Kakashi put her to guard him for few days until Naruto and Sasuke will get through with their chakra control training.

Yeah, K11 used to be so much fun in part 1. Like you said, there was something unique about every single one of them that made you stick to show. And from my point of view, every single one of them was enjoyable in their own way.
    I do like the characters now but I don't have the same enjoyment because I know it's going to be a Naruto who will save the day or a Sasuke who will kill someone.
    And this is getting already boring.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    PEACE!

I liked how the OP made this an interesting thread. Especially about Sakura.

I think she's a canon-fodder
    Also Kishi said he won't be developing her. He actually forgot about her.

Good thread OP.

The question that remains is that her Genjutsu Talent. Can it match an Uchiha?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
    I liked how the OP made this an interesting thread. Especially about Sakura.

I think she's a canon-fodder
    Also Kishi said he won't be developing her. He actually forgot about her.

Good thread OP.

The question that remains is that her Genjutsu Talent. Can it match an Uchiha?
    Sorry, this thread is not about over-powered characters...
    You're entitled to your opinion, of course.
    However about that interview, I don't know what to say, I guess we're about to see.
    Some people say this, I've looked for the interview and everywhere I saw Kishi saying he will be writing about Sakura, don't know what to think anymore.
    But we shall wait and see.
    What I've done here is just a glimpse to show the potential a non over-powered character with no demon sealed within, with no kekke genkai or other offered powers has.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Conquer The World

She was told by Kakashi to stay on the back and protect Tazuna and she did it the best she could. Funny enough, Kakashi put her to guard him for few days until Naruto and Sasuke will get through with their chakra control training.

Yeah, K11 used to be so much fun in part 1. Like you said, there was something unique about every single one of them that made you stick to show. And from my point of view, every single one of them was enjoyable in their own way.
    I do like the characters now but I don't have the same enjoyment because I know it's going to be a Naruto who will save the day or a Sasuke who will kill someone.
    And this is getting already boring.
    we're off topic now but ill say this... your right its like kishimoto only has naruto and sasuke killing people.....shikamaru is capable of killing someone on his own, and choji is close (with his butterfly mode)...everyone else in k12 is fodder now....neji use to be the sh*t ....but eversince naruto beat him, he's drop insanely.....shino is undefeated and has amazing talent.....hinata has improved....ino is the same but has MUCH better teamwork...ten ten had her moment with fan (kinkaku and ginkaku's tools)....rock lee is still highly capable of being strong with his gates...kiba has gotten stronger and a better sensor....then there is sakura, she needs a developement because she is tghe only one on team 7 without any upgrades....

kishi changed the entire story after sasuke left the village and part 2 started....part 2 is OK but nowhere near as interesting as part 1

Status
    Aug 2011
    ~Memento Mori~

that would be cool. I hope Sakura gets the yin seal during the story, and shows off her genjutsu talent. It always annoys me that we keep hearing how good she but never get to see it.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

we're off topic now but ill say this... your right its like kishimoto only has naruto and sasuke killing people.....shikamaru is capable of killing someone on his own, and choji is close (with his butterfly mode)...everyone else in k12 is fodder now....neji use to be the sh*t ....but eversince naruto beat him, he's drop insanely.....shino is undefeated and has amazing talent.....hinata has improved....ino is the same but has MUCH better teamwork...ten ten had her moment with fan (kinkaku and ginkaku's tools)....rock lee is still highly capable of being strong with his gates...kiba has gotten stronger and a better sensor....then there is sakura, she needs a developement because she is tghe only one on team 7 without any upgrades....

kishi changed the entire story after sasuke left the village and part 2 started....part 2 is OK but nowhere near as interesting as part 1
    Shikamaru was able to take down an Akatsuki by his own for God's sake, he is truly something.
    Choji I find pretty OP now since she was a bit on par with Gedo Mazo, heh.

Neji God, I can imagine so much things that can be done with him, how he can be improved, unfortunately, he gets to stay in the back, as well.
    I liked the fact that he lost because thanks to that he changed his "fate" and had another view on life, however, he was among the favorites of the part one who got put in the back in part 2.
    Shino is badass with his bugs, imagine, bugs that consume chakra. What could you wish for more? He can get also a power-up.
    Hinata improved as well and I would've liked to see more on those Twin Lion Fist technique.
    Ino is a great asset to a team, she was there for a team from the very beginning, plus she can be a great tracker as well.
    TenTen, God, I was so happy when she got the fan!
    Kiba, indeed, plus I would've liked to see more of the Double Headed Wolf technique. It was sooo bad-ass!
    Rock Lee was great every since part 1, all he needs it's a bit of screen-time.
    Sakura needs big development as well considering that Kishi put her in the most over-powered team yet she left her behind. -_-

After part 1, everything seemed rushed.
    I liked the beginning of the Shippuden, actually I liked it until Sasuke's battle with Itachi when we saw some Konoha 11 having some quality time, afterwards it began this whole madness with over-powered characters.

Quote Originally Posted by shyarkugan View Post
    that would be cool. I hope Sakura gets the yin seal during the story, and shows off her genjutsu talent. It always annoys me that we keep hearing how good she but never get to see it.
    True. Kishi emphasis so great potential with her yet he never actually got to show us that potential.

Status
    This user has no status.

Look, I think you did a good job piecing this together, but honestly... That she recognizes Mokuton means absolutely nothing. Hashirama was a legend, the founding father of Konoha. That Naruto doesn't think about it is, well, the obvious reason.. Hashirama, the founding father, only shinobi able to use mokuton (except Yamato, but he was unknown at the time due to ANBU association).

Any shinobi within Konoha knows him and knows his mokuton. Even Naruto, but he just never piece 1 and 1 together on that part. And that 2nd mizukage hint made me laugh, sorry it's no offense, but seeing that as a hint, I must give you some credit though, but I am sure you can find 1000 hints for anyting throughout the manga then..

Also " In the Team 7 which consisted in Yamato and Sai, Sakura was always associated with Yamato." Yeah she was the medical shinobi, so it was important to protect her, thus she worked with the captain. Besides there is another reason for this. Naruto is close range, sakura is close range. Sai is long range, Yamato is long range. This makes only 2 good pair-wise match-ups in the team. And obviously Yamato couldn't let Sai have responsibility for covering Sakura, we saw he even had suspicion on Sai, and when he wanted Sai to help Sakura, well we all remember..

All in all, good job, it was nice to read, and despite being far fetched some of it could make sense, but I don't really find much of it as solid proof, and a lot of the so-called signs are pretty far fetched.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Hi

What about Ino?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Conquer The World

Quote Originally Posted by Yuffosan View Post
    What about Ino?
    what about her? she fits in with her team and her style is teamwork

★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

i might agree with u convince me more