Page 4 of 12 « First 12345678 ... Last»
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    we're off topic now but ill say this... your right its like kishimoto only has naruto and sasuke killing people.....shikamaru is capable of killing someone on his own, and choji is close (with his butterfly mode)...everyone else in k12 is fodder now....neji use to be the sh*t ....but eversince naruto beat him, he's drop insanely.....shino is undefeated and has amazing talent.....hinata has improved....ino is the same but has MUCH better teamwork...ten ten had her moment with fan (kinkaku and ginkaku's tools)....rock lee is still highly capable of being strong with his gates...kiba has gotten stronger and a better sensor....then there is sakura, she needs a developement because she is tghe only one on team 7 without any upgrades....

kishi changed the entire story after sasuke left the village and part 2 started....part 2 is OK but nowhere near as interesting as part 1
    Shikamaru was able to take down an Akatsuki by his own for God's sake, he is truly something.
    Choji I find pretty OP now since she was a bit on par with Gedo Mazo, heh.

Neji God, I can imagine so much things that can be done with him, how he can be improved, unfortunately, he gets to stay in the back, as well.
    I liked the fact that he lost because thanks to that he changed his "fate" and had another view on life, however, he was among the favorites of the part one who got put in the back in part 2.
    Shino is badass with his bugs, imagine, bugs that consume chakra. What could you wish for more? He can get also a power-up.
    Hinata improved as well and I would've liked to see more on those Twin Lion Fist technique.
    Ino is a great asset to a team, she was there for a team from the very beginning, plus she can be a great tracker as well.
    TenTen, God, I was so happy when she got the fan!
    Kiba, indeed, plus I would've liked to see more of the Double Headed Wolf technique. It was sooo bad-ass!
    Rock Lee was great every since part 1, all he needs it's a bit of screen-time.
    Sakura needs big development as well considering that Kishi put her in the most over-powered team yet she left her behind. -_-

After part 1, everything seemed rushed.
    I liked the beginning of the Shippuden, actually I liked it until Sasuke's battle with Itachi when we saw some Konoha 11 having some quality time, afterwards it began this whole madness with over-powered characters.

Quote Originally Posted by shyarkugan View Post
    that would be cool. I hope Sakura gets the yin seal during the story, and shows off her genjutsu talent. It always annoys me that we keep hearing how good she but never get to see it.
    True. Kishi emphasis so great potential with her yet he never actually got to show us that potential.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Look, I think you did a good job piecing this together, but honestly... That she recognizes Mokuton means absolutely nothing. Hashirama was a legend, the founding father of Konoha. That Naruto doesn't think about it is, well, the obvious reason.. Hashirama, the founding father, only shinobi able to use mokuton (except Yamato, but he was unknown at the time due to ANBU association).

Any shinobi within Konoha knows him and knows his mokuton. Even Naruto, but he just never piece 1 and 1 together on that part. And that 2nd mizukage hint made me laugh, sorry it's no offense, but seeing that as a hint, I must give you some credit though, but I am sure you can find 1000 hints for anyting throughout the manga then..

Also " In the Team 7 which consisted in Yamato and Sai, Sakura was always associated with Yamato." Yeah she was the medical shinobi, so it was important to protect her, thus she worked with the captain. Besides there is another reason for this. Naruto is close range, sakura is close range. Sai is long range, Yamato is long range. This makes only 2 good pair-wise match-ups in the team. And obviously Yamato couldn't let Sai have responsibility for covering Sakura, we saw he even had suspicion on Sai, and when he wanted Sai to help Sakura, well we all remember..

All in all, good job, it was nice to read, and despite being far fetched some of it could make sense, but I don't really find much of it as solid proof, and a lot of the so-called signs are pretty far fetched.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi

What about Ino?

~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

Quote Originally Posted by Yuffosan View Post
    What about Ino?
    what about her? she fits in with her team and her style is teamwork

★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i might agree with u convince me more

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kaguya fans don't exist

as far as I'm concerned the series is drawing to an end. I highly doubt Sakura is going to get any major character developing during the last stretch of this manga/anime

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blink 182 is my Religion...
    nuff said!!

good thread with good explanations!!

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You did a great job with this Chatte and I totally agree with you. Anything is possible and there are signs in there that could point to Sakura having abilities like Tsunade or even a genjutsu type one. She was known for having great chakra control and being a good genjutsu user and was acknowledged for it too. We will have to find out whats in store.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i thnk you should stop posting threads about sakura, cuz people dont give squat about her...

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do the ends always justify the
    means?

These are threads I love reading, ones that draw far from obvious conclusions from subtle hints of the manga. I hope you continue to make these threads.

OT: Very well supported argument. I for one would like to see Sakura unfodderize herself.

Unfortunately, I don't see a place for her in the story at the moment, but we'll see what happens.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan. Akame Ga
    Kill. Terra Formars.
    Coppelion. Fave On-going
    mangas

Quote Originally Posted by metallica9565 View Post
    as far as I'm concerned the series is drawing to an end. I highly doubt Sakura is going to get any major character developing during the last stretch of this manga/anime
    thats what am saying , agree broski

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    “In three words I can sum up
    everything I've learned about
    life: it goes on.”

I agree with you 100% on this theory of yours and i'm sure that sakura will surpassed tsunade and have medical ninja skills to a different level!

The Juubi is back! ForbiddenUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ''You are merely a momentary
    life, a temporary existence of
    coalesced energy… energy
    that once was a single,
    ultimate form!''

I could write down a huge paragraph of the good parts of this theory but since everyone already mentioned it before, I'll stick with a simple good job!

However, I don't think there's much time left to developed sakura, she will probably play a role with Sasuke but she's no match for the rest. I hope your right but I fear she won't get much attention yet I believe she will play a big role with Naruto & Sasuke. They are the main characters so I doubt Naruto is going to solo him while she ain't there to do anything and it will be a perfect time to show her power. I really don't see her interfering with Obito/Madara or even Oro.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Takin it easy

honestly i dislicked part 1 sakura, but that doesnt matter...part 2 is fine she is stronger than many give her credit for and there is to much hate for one character....i think that sakura will get the yin seal(which i think was taught to tsunade by mito(who also has diamond on forehead)) and she will probably become a better medic than tsunade, but i dont think much will be put on her becoming more powerful in fights....kishi has said himself he sucks at developing females, and he hasnt shown he will make sakura much better...that said i do think she will learn some genjutsu(maybe bringer of darkness?) but wont be as good as say kuranei.....i see her as a healer not a attacker(shizune for example).....

sakura identified the wood style because of 2 reasons...one is it might be taught in academy, or 2 she had access to many books and read of hashi wood.....(or tsunade told her stories of the first) simply put she knows about many techniques and that is why she iddentified it

all in all she wont learn slug sage mode, since she has less than kakashi chakra pool, and i think her develope ment will be more of a supprt healer role. i think she will learn some genjutsu, but not sure if bringer of darkness.......

good thread and its a shame that she is hated so much

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    just minding my business

well the major problem sakura facing is that she is a girl. To be frank sakura is quite strong but notice every other girl in the naruto verse is weak except for the one's with special d.n.a e.g tsunade, hinata, maybe ino, if not all the other girls who are just sakura are failures... Tenten, temari even ino, and again sakura easly trashes every girl of her age.. And lastly why people underestimate sakura is because they've seen how her other team mates (saske. Naruto) changed, so they all feel she's a weakling but see the facts, sasuke has sharingan. Naruto has the nine tails and uzumaki blood, and sakura has nothing, so i'd say even at this stage she has grown..

ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Martial Arts FTW

If only if only

If only there was a slug sage mode...

Senior Member Rodukaime Namikaze's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just chillin...

Thank you for showing me this
    Well done and the argument made me rethink what I thought of her lol

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weird people are the BEST
    people!

Sakura does have alot of potential to really surpass tsunade.
    Plus she is one of the most observant characters in the series

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Never thought of the Yin seal thing. + Rep nice thread.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post

Ok, so I promised this thread regarding Sakura's development in the series, ie supassing Tsunade.
    I know the majority of you will start bashing towards her calling her all that names. I've heard it before, not impressed.
    So note this: every single bashing towards her will be reported! I am not here for your whining personalities, not for hearing your hate.
    There is a lot hate in this world, real one, so I don't need some childish hate towards a character. Are we clear?
    I am looking for a nice discussion/debate upon these theories I am having.
    Before saying that no, Sakura will not get it because Naruto is ending, let's not forget that Kishi said multiple times that he wanted to end the series yet he found himself continuing it.
    So until it's not finished, I have the right to think up for some certain possibilities as long as I want.
    Hopefully, we are clear.

Sorry if I sounded *****y, my excuses, I've just had it with people with whom you can't have a nice discussion. I am just repaying in the same manner, if you want to take it like that.

Now, let's get down to business.

Given the last events, as we've seen, Tsunade is on her verge of dying. There's a 50/50 chance of survival. We don't know for sure if she dies or lives.

But putting this aside, I have had these ideas before this whole Tsunade events of certain developments Sakura might get.

1. Yin Seal.

Well, as we know, Kishi has drawn Sakura to make a big deal out of her forehead.
    From the series's start this was a part of her personality, more exact, one of her biggest problems regarding her insecurities over her looks.

But what made me think it's not just about her forehead as a personality issue was after Tsunade was introduced in the manga, and afterwards, Sakura became her student and we saw the pattern Kishi followed with the 3 characters.

Naruto - Jiraiya: Learned Rasengan from him at the beginning as a prime development, afterwards he learned Sage Mode.

Sasuke - Orochimaru: Curse Seal as a prime development, afterwards learned Kirin with the help of Orochimaru, which, surprisingly or not, enough, looks like a Dragon (according to the manga, snakes evolve into dragons, see Kabuto getting Dragon Sage Mode)

Sakura - Tsunade: Medical ninjutsu and improved taijutsu as a prime development, second yet to see.

When we are first presented to Tsunade we got to see the Yin Seal drawn... where do you think? Exactly, on her forehead!

Later on, Kishi emphasizes once again the "forehead" thing with Tsunade.

As we clearly know, Kishi isn't the man to place signs here and there for nothing.

Putting the jokes aside, this reminds me of a funny picture I've found few days ago.

That was for the laughs.

Now, going on with my theories/possibilities, however you want to call it.

2. Genjutsu (Bringer of the Darkness)

As we know, in the beginning, ironically, Sakura falls under Kakashi's genjutsu in the 2 bell training.

But later on, we learn that she has gotten better at genjutsu, as proven in the Chuunin exams and Kakashi's words.

Of course, now you'll say that she was only shown to disperse it, but in the major fight Sakura had with Sasori, genjutsu would've been totally out of the question.

Now, you might ask yourself why I straightly went to Bringer of the Darkness and not other genjutsu.
    Well, as I was re-reading the manga, one thing caught my attention.

In the Team 7 which consisted in Yamato and Sai, Sakura was always associated with Yamato.

And what really really caught my attention was this:

Out of them, Sakura was the only one to recognize the Jutsu and the Mokuton ninjutsu out of her colleagues.
    Actually as we've seen, besides Naruto, none of them were associated in some sort of way with Hashirama Senju.
    The only one who was, indirectly, is Sakura as we've seen in these scans because we all know who Yamato is.

And also, the most powerful genjutsu technique Hashirama showed was, as we all know, Bringer of the Darkness.

So if we put all these pieces together into a puzzle, it would lead to the fact that Sakura would get to learn it, taking into consideration that she is associated to Hashirama not only via Yamato, also via Tsunade who is his granddaughter and was known to know everything about her grandfather.

So this would come fairly logic into Sakura's development.

Another interesting thing I've noticed is this.
    In the War, now, when we are introduced to Nidaime Mizukage there's a hint.

As we see, he says that his element is Yin (I wonder who possesses the same seal ) element and that this means he is a genjutsu user.

So once again, if we put these into a puzzle, we can see it quite clear. The only missing puzzle here is Kishimoto.

You might say that no, this is not possible but let us not forget about the fact that her master is the Hokage so, actually, Sakura has access to all these documents that contain jutsus and stuff like that.
    We caught a glimpse with Sakura having access to those things in the war, where she was reading a report made by Yamato. We all know that these reports are for the Hokage.

And as we clearly see here, Sakura has access to it.

Now, I know there will be some of you that will say this won't happen, it's not possible but Kishi hinted so many times that old generation is surpassed by the new one, also he has made this clear that might happen with Sakura via Kakashi and Chiyo and these two are strong voices in the Narutoverse.
    Kakashi, well, we all know who he is.
    And Chiyo, we also know who she is as well and Chiyo is a veteran in her own right that fought Tsunade many times, has wars behind as experience and yet she said Sakura is liable to surpass Tsunade.
    So this might come and it wouldn't be something strange to see, I would say that even expected.

The Slug Sage Mode thing, I am not taking it into consideration because I do believe that belongs to Tsunade more than Sakura, but who knows, maybe Kishi throws a surprise. o.O

Anyway, this is kinda it.
    Hope you enjoyed the reading!
    Great observations, the forehead similarities were something I never paid much attention to before this, but that's fantastic foreshadowing if I've ever seen it. What concerns me about Sakura's development the most is the current arc, and what Kishi's plans for the series are after the war ends.

If the series does continue after the war, what will happen? Will there be time for Sakura to develop as a character throughout the war? Or will it take place after? If the series ends with the war, will her development be mentioned? Will she be shown surpassing Tsunade? Or would it just be implied? These questions can't really be answered right now and it leaves me wondering what the fate of Sakura will be. My hope is that Kishi has a plan for her, because I would hate for Sakura to be left undeveloped unlike how Sasuke and Naruto have been.

If something is going to happen with Sakura, there has to be an event that triggers her development either in this war, or after it. Tsunade's death is just one possibility here, you mentioned her dying as being 50/50 and I agree on that, it's unknown what her state is at this time. But as I've mentioned in posts before Tsunade's death would be in my opinion the best incentive for Sakura to step up and shine as the main heroin. But I'm not going to continue into this further now.

Tsunade has been shown to have a great deal of knowledge on Hashirama's techniques as she can use his regeneration to almost the same level as he could. I'm also pleased you brought up the fact that out of the entire team 7 Sakura was the only one to realize Yamato's jutsu and how it relates to Hashirama. This is proof that Tsunade has been sharing her grandfathers techniques with Sakura.
    This can tie right into your theory about bringer of darkness, because it's only logical Tsunade would teach her student who just so happens to be naturally adept with genjutsu this same technique.

Sakura has seen little action thus far, and I think that's why she's so underrated, but not all characters are going to develop the same. Naruto and Sasuke are special cases, they are both gifted shinobi, one has inherited Kurama and is the son of two very strong shinobi. The other is from the Uchiha clan, so of course for Sakura who was not born with either of these things her development will be slower. But I'm hoping there is time for her to develop further and get involved in this war as more than just a medic. Because I think she has great potential and if given the right circumstances she has the ability to surpass Tsunade, just as Naruto and Sasuke have the ability to surpass Jiraiya and Orochimaru.

Good thread, great read.

Last edited by nNoma; 11-10-2012 at 06:38 AM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luke is my son?!!!!....I have
    a son !!!!

first of all good effort :ice:

you are assuming that this series will go on extending another 2 years which we dont know for sure that being said
    Now to counter this thread

First:

You have basted this theory on the Jiraiya=Naruto ,Orochimaru=Sasuke, Tsunade=Sakura and the old mythology tale Kishi got these names from.

Kishi only took the names and their animal association from the tale not their actual power or plot that to the point it might reflect in Naruto manga.

In that tale Orochimaru dies and Tsunade and Jiraiya lives happily every after that will not happen in Naruto bcos well Jman is dead and Orochimaru is alive ... My point here is everything that happens in that tale will not happen in Naruto so Tsunate using slug sage mode is totally upto kishi and not bcos it has happened in that tale

Jiraiya=Naruto ...Yes it was like that in the beginning but now naruto is more dependent on his Kurama powers we havent seen him use a toad summon or Sage Mode for a long long time (i'm not 100% sure but i think after fighting pain he didn't use it)

Orochimaru=Sasuke .... in the begining it was so but now he follows a different path ...he has Hawk summons his fighting style is different (its more raw power,spam amaterasu,susanoo stuff)

Tsunade=Sakura .... By your logic if the above 2 relationships are severed what makes you think this will stay the same and sakura will completely become the next tsunade with Yin seal and slug summons
    After all sakura has not been shown to use half of the techniques that tsunade uses

Yin Seal:

Yes sakura has a big forehead -> undeniable manga fact
    Yes its a good spot for Yin seal-> common sense after all tsunade had it in her forehead too
    So Sakura will have Yin Seal -> Now you are stretching it too far

It may have took Tsunade decades(common sense considering her age) to gather her chakra to form the Yin seal

In the above pic you can see Tsunade didn't have the yin seal ....if you are saying that the head band was hiding it think again if she was fighting with her full power and would she have released Yin seal and the marking will be visible in her face
    so common sense -> Tsunade didn't have Yin seal i her 20's

Also in the pic you have uploaded "I have been gathering in my forehead quiet some time"
    quiet some time -> 2-3 weeks NO ...for years she has been doing that

The point here is "It takes many years to form Yin seal" so sakura having it soon is highly improbable
    If sakura has it it'll be after she's 30 odd years old and frankly i dont see that far ahead in manga

Genjutsu Bringer of darkness:

I have answered this in the other thread itself but i'll do it again

In the 600+ chapters in Naruto manga "SAKURA HAS NOT USED GENJUTSU AS AN OFFENSIVE JUTSU"

She has been shown to disperse it easily when cast by a non-sharingan jonin level ninja

Then your pic showing sakura identifying wood release from Yamato is not a proof for Sakura's ability to identify the 1'st hokage's juts's hand seal

consider this "if suddenly a tree or any other wooden things come out of the ground when the jutsu user did some hand sign" ....you dont need to see the hand sign to see its wood release,.... you can tell its wood release just by seeing the thing thats coming out of the ground its that simple

Being the Hokage and all Hishirama is known by all to be the only wood release user so you dont have to be a rocket scientist to find out its wood release(which anyone can do by seeing the tree coming out of the ground) and 1st Hokage's jutsu (common sense that him being the only Wood release user b4 yamato)

How are you saying Sakura will learn "Bringer of Darkness" ....from some scrolls she sees laying around ...m being the 1'st jutsu i think it'll kept more secret and out of reach of anyone other than Hokages
    or
    do you think "Bringer of darkness" will be taught like this "hashirama -> his son/daughter -> tsunade -> Sakure"
    This implies tsunade knows it already but that contradicts the fact she didn't use it against madara

Either way there is not enough proof she will learn it yet

Edit:
    frankly i'm a bit annoyed with everyone in this thread saying "sakura will surely surpass Tsunade" when clearly there isn't enough proof yet

Tsunade healed the entire konoha village, broke madara's susanoo with pure strength and summoned Katsuyu when she was split in half

I do not see how sakura will do something more epic than that and surpass tsunade

Last edited by Anakin Skywalker; 11-10-2012 at 07:21 AM.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Uchiha View Post

you are assuming that this series will go on extending another 2 years which we dont know for sure that being said

First:

You have basted this theory on the Jiraiya=Naruto ,Orochimaru=Sasuke, Tsunade=Sakura and the old mythology tale Kishi got these names from.

Kishi only took the names and their animal association from the tale not their actual power or plot that to the point it might reflect in Naruto manga.

In that tale Orochimaru dies and Tsunade and Jiraiya lives happily every after that will not happen in Naruto bcos well Jman is dead and Orochimaru is alive ... My point here is everything that happens in that tale will not happen in Naruto so Tsunate using slug sage mode is totally upto kishi and not bcos it has happened in that tale

Jiraiya=Naruto ...Yes it was like that in the beginning but now naruto is more dependent on his Kurama powers we havent seen him use a toad summon or Sage Mode for a long long time (i'm not 100% sure but i think after fighting pain he didn't use it)

Orochimaru=Sasuke .... in the begining it was so but now he follows a different path ...he has Hawk summons his fighting style is different (its more raw power,spam amaterasu,susanoo stuff)

Tsunade=Sakura .... By your logic if the above 2 relationships are severed what makes you think this will stay the same and sakura will completely become the next tsunade with Yin seal and slug summons
    After all sakura has not been shown to use half of the techniques that tsunade uses

Yin Seal:

Yes its a good spot for Yin seal-> common sense after all tsunade had it in her forehead too

It may have took Tsunade decades(common sense considering her age) to gather her chakra to form the Yin seal

In the above pic you can see Tsunade didn't have the yin seal ....if you are saying that the head band was hiding it think again if she was fighting with her full power and would she have released Yin seal and the marking will be visible in her face

Also in the pic you have uploaded "I have been gathering in my forehead quiet some time"

The point here is "It takes many years to form Yin seal" so sakura having it soon is highly improbable
    If sakura has it it'll be after she's 30 odd years old and frankly i dont see that far ahead in manga

In the 600+ chapters in Naruto manga "SAKURA HAS NOT USED GENJUTSU AS AN OFFENSIVE JUTSU"

She has been shown to disperse it easily when cast by a non-sharingan jonin level ninja

Then your pic showing sakura identifying wood release from Yamato is not a proof for Sakura's ability to identify the 1'st hokage's juts's hand seal

consider this "if suddenly a tree or any other wooden things come out of the ground when the jutsu user did some hand sign" ....you dont need to see the hand sign to see its wood release,.... you can tell its wood release just by seeing the thing thats coming out of the ground its that simple

Being the Hokage and all Hishirama is known by all to be the only wood release user so you dont have to be a rocket scientist to find out its wood release(which anyone can do by seeing the tree coming out of the ground) and 1st Hokage's jutsu (common sense that him being the only Wood release user b4 yamato)

How are you saying Sakura will learn "Bringer of Darkness" ....from some scrolls she sees laying around ...m being the 1'st jutsu i think it'll kept more secret and out of reach of anyone other than Hokages
    or
    do you think "Bringer of darkness" will be taught like this "hashirama -> his son/daughter -> tsunade -> Sakure"
    This implies tsunade knows it already but that contradicts the fact she didn't use it against madara

Edit:
    frankly i'm a bit annoyed with everyone in this thread saying "sakura will surely surpass Tsunade" when clearly there isn't enough proof yet

Tsunade healed the entire konoha village, broke madara's susanoo with pure strength and summoned Kayatsu when she was split in half

I do not see how sakura will do something more epic than that and surpass tsunade
    Deep Thoughts by Grey Uchiha

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    meh

Your just predicting not proving therefore your thread is invalid

About the forehead no comment but it's all just pridicting a low possibility since as far as I know it's a senju jutsu

About gengetsu she only dispelled one low levels genjutsu in all the manga what kakashi said was to make her happy

Won't point out all the flaw in your fan based thread.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Uchiha View Post

First:

Yin Seal:

or

Edit:

Tsunade healed the entire konoha village, broke madara's susanoo with pure strength and summoned Katsuyu when she was split in half

There is a lot of foreshadowing in Naruto, there is also a very direct pattern Kishimoto has been known to follow and while you say it's unlikely Sakura can surpass Tsunade because there is no proof, you can't deny that it's been stated before in the manga not only by Kakashi, but also Chiyo that Sakura has the potential to do it.

No one is denying the fact that Tsunade is strong, she has proven just how much of a powerful shinobi she is in this last fight against Madara, because it was her that kept the hope of defeating Madara alive for so long. Her healing abilities, and her strength kept the Kage's in the fight, no one is saying she's weak.

But, this thread is highlighting Sakura's potential and possible development. One of the many themes in Naruto is that the younger generation surpass the old generation. This has actually happened in a lot of cases already, we're seeing Naruto's development as well as Sasuke's development and already at such a young age they rival if not outmatch their previous sensei. So it's not completely untrue to say Sakura can surpass Tsunade when there's already been so many hints towards it being a possibility.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Braveknight View Post
    Your just predicting not proving therefore your thread is invalid
    Maybe you should carefully read it first instead of saying sensless things. This thread is called "Sakura Haruno's possible character development."
    About the forehead no comment but it's all just pridicting a low possibility since as far as I know it's a senju jutsu
    Sow me a scan that proves thats Senjuu jutsu.
    About gengetsu she only dispelled one low levels genjutsu in all the manga what kakashi said was to make her happy
    Make who happy? Kakashi thought that to himself, he didnt said it to anyone. Its a manga fact that Sakura is talented in Genjutsu area.