Page 5 of 12 « First 123456789 ... Last»
Results 101 to 125 of 290
  1. #101
    Member Furtuna's Avatar
    Status
    Furtuna is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    158
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Yet, Sakura is a small model of Tsunade because Tsunade has the Blood. You see that see has been cut in half but yet she can help other kage to survive!!!
     
         

  2. #102
    ★Darth Vader★ Anakin Skywalker's Avatar
    Status
    Anakin Skywalker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    921
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luke is my son?!!!!....I have
    a son !!!!
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by nNoma View Post
    There is a lot of foreshadowing in Naruto, there is also a very direct pattern Kishimoto has been known to follow and while you say it's unlikely Sakura can surpass Tsunade because there is no proof, you can't deny that it's been stated before in the manga not only by Kakashi, but also Chiyo that Sakura has the potential to do it.

    No one is denying the fact that Tsunade is strong, she has proven just how much of a powerful shinobi she is in this last fight against Madara, because it was her that kept the hope of defeating Madara alive for so long. Her healing abilities, and her strength kept the Kage's in the fight, no one is saying she's weak.

    But, this thread is highlighting Sakura's potential and possible development. One of the many themes in Naruto is that the younger generation surpass the old generation. This has actually happened in a lot of cases already, we're seeing Naruto's development as well as Sasuke's development and already at such a young age they rival if not outmatch their previous sensei. So it's not completely untrue to say Sakura can surpass Tsunade when there's already been so many hints towards it being a possibility.
    sry i'm using a mobile to reply now so cant explain in detail
    this is my view in short

    foreshadowing and patterns =/= proof

    manga scan showing sakura having yin seal and using bringer of darkness = proof

    do i think the prediction in this thread is possible = yes its possible

    do i think its going to happen = NO because its highly improbable and no hard proof is available

    will i accept if someone says sakura will surpass tsunade now =NO

    will i accept if sakura actually surpasses tsunade by doing something better than her and manga shows it = yes then i will and i WONT be a sore loser saying kishi trolled us you can quote me on this

    what kakashi and chiyo told is "sakura may surpass tsunade"
    has sakura taken any steps to achieve this after it was said=NO
     
         
    Last edited by Anakin Skywalker; 11-10-2012 at 09:47 AM.

  3. #103
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Uchiha View Post
    sry i'm using a mobile to reply now so cant explain in detail
    this is my view in short

    foreshadowing and patterns =/= proof

    manga scan showing sakura having yin seal and using bringer of darkness = proof

    do i think the prediction in this thread is possible = yes its possible

    do i think its going to happen = NO because its highly improbable and no hard proof is available

    will i accept if someone says sakura will surpass tsunade now =NO

    will i accept if sakura actually surpasses tsunade by doing something better than her and manga shows it = yes then i will [B]and i WONT be a sore loser saying kishi trolled us[B] you can quote me on this

    what kakashi and chiyo told is "sakura may surpass tsunade"
    has sakura taken any steps to achieve this after it was said=NO
    everything you said is true but the thread says "possible" NOT "proof"

    using logic....slug mode has a high chance to exist....and who else can get it besides sakura?? shizune? i highly doubt it

    my point is that anything is "possible" until the manga is finished
     
         

  4. #104
    ★Darth Vader★ Anakin Skywalker's Avatar
    Status
    Anakin Skywalker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    921
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luke is my son?!!!!....I have
    a son !!!!
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    everything you said is true but the thread says "possible" NOT "proof"

    using logic....slug mode has a high chance to exist....and who else can get it besides sakura?? shizune? i highly doubt it

    my point is that anything is "possible" until the manga is finished
    yes this thread says "possible"

    and by your own words
    anything is "possible" until the manga is finished
    its manga fact that k11 is running fast to help naruto so it is possible that sakura may die fighting madara(plz dont say she will beat madara i beg u)

    now can i go on and make threads like "possible death of sakura" m if did that i'll be called a hater,troll etc
    do you see the problem and double standard here
     
         
    Last edited by Anakin Skywalker; 11-10-2012 at 09:48 AM.

  5. #105
    Kunoichi Dat Ass's Avatar
    Status
    Dat Ass is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    29
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Uchiha View Post
    yes this thread says "possible"

    and by your own words
    [B]anything is "possible" until the manga is finished[B]
    its manga fact that k11 is running fast to help naruto so it is possible that sakura may die fighting madara(plz dont say she will beat madara i beg u)

    now can i go on and make threads like "possible death of sakura" m if did that i'll be called a hater,troll etc
    do you see the problem and double standard here
    Go to bed Gray Uchiha, you're obviously clueless about what has been discussed in this thread.
     
         

  6. #106
    ★Darth Vader★ Anakin Skywalker's Avatar
    Status
    Anakin Skywalker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    921
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luke is my son?!!!!....I have
    a son !!!!
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Ass View Post
    Go to bed Gray Uchiha, you're obviously clueless about what has been discussed in this thread.
    very mature of you

    i'm clueless plz.....see my post in #102 in this thread and come up with a better reply
     
         

  7. #107
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Look, I think you did a good job piecing this together, but honestly... That she recognizes Mokuton means absolutely nothing. Hashirama was a legend, the founding father of Konoha. That Naruto doesn't think about it is, well, the obvious reason.. Hashirama, the founding father, only shinobi able to use mokuton (except Yamato, but he was unknown at the time due to ANBU association).

    Any shinobi within Konoha knows him and knows his mokuton. Even Naruto, but he just never piece 1 and 1 together on that part. And that 2nd mizukage hint made me laugh, sorry it's no offense, but seeing that as a hint, I must give you some credit though, but I am sure you can find 1000 hints for anyting throughout the manga then..

    Also " In the Team 7 which consisted in Yamato and Sai, Sakura was always associated with Yamato." Yeah she was the medical shinobi, so it was important to protect her, thus she worked with the captain. Besides there is another reason for this. Naruto is close range, sakura is close range. Sai is long range, Yamato is long range. This makes only 2 good pair-wise match-ups in the team. And obviously Yamato couldn't let Sai have responsibility for covering Sakura, we saw he even had suspicion on Sai, and when he wanted Sai to help Sakura, well we all remember..

    All in all, good job, it was nice to read, and despite being far fetched some of it could make sense, but I don't really find much of it as solid proof, and a lot of the so-called signs are pretty far fetched.

    Well considering that she is the only one from the younger generation that recognized Mokuton, means something.
    Why didn't it showed the other ones knowing about it. Of course everyone knows about Mokuton, but about particular Jutsus that the Mokuton has, no one did know, only her.

    Well, when it comes to that matter, you don't kinda find them.

    True that but however it isn't the first time when she had association with Yamato. We've seen it in this war that she read reports coming from him, also the things related to Zetsu - Hashirama were connected with Sakura as well, when she identifies Zetsu as being a alter-ego of Hashirama. So hints are here and there.

    Well, much of those things in this manga seemed pretty far-fetched and it came to be, so who knows, maybe in the end they will come to be, come not...


    Quote Originally Posted by Yuffosan View Post
    What about Ino?
    Ino already improved her Shintenshin, her timing and her ability to take over not only human bodies but also animals, she doesn't require so much time to release the jutsu.
    Ino was from the beginning a team-worker.

    Quote Originally Posted by u wanna die View Post
    i might agree with u convince me more
    Well, these are in the beginning, maybe we will see others coming down the way.

    Quote Originally Posted by metallica9565 View Post
    as far as I'm concerned the series is drawing to an end. I highly doubt Sakura is going to get any major character developing during the last stretch of this manga/anime
    The game is not over until it's not over.

    Quote Originally Posted by ANONYMOUS 182 View Post
    good thread with good explanations!!
    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolFoo View Post
    You did a great job with this Chatte and I totally agree with you. Anything is possible and there are signs in there that could point to Sakura having abilities like Tsunade or even a genjutsu type one. She was known for having great chakra control and being a good genjutsu user and was acknowledged for it too. We will have to find out whats in store.
    I find the development like this... Medical ninjutsu and superhuman strength passed from Tsunade as a prime development and afterwards this is the extra point where Sakura will surpass Tsunade, in using genjutsu.
    But we shall wait and see.

    Quote Originally Posted by reizon View Post
    i thnk you should stop posting threads about sakura, cuz people dont give squat about her...
    I think you should stop giving me advices of what I should do.
    And as you see, there are people giving a squat about her, so you can take away your statement and put it wherever you want, not on my thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased King View Post
    These are threads I love reading, ones that draw far from obvious conclusions from subtle hints of the manga. I hope you continue to make these threads.

    OT: Very well supported argument. I for one would like to see Sakura unfodderize herself.

    Unfortunately, I don't see a place for her in the story at the moment, but we'll see what happens.
    Well, I always made threads out of the ordinary, if I may say it like that.
    Well, it seems not probable, however until the manga is finished, we have at least 1% chance.
    Who says it's not going to happen?
    As I said, it's not over until it's over.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Path View Post
    I agree with you 100% on this theory of yours and i'm sure that sakura will surpassed tsunade and have medical ninja skills to a different level!
    That might happen as well, considering that she really is a good student and fast learner.

    Quote Originally Posted by ForbiddenUzumaki View Post
    I could write down a huge paragraph of the good parts of this theory but since everyone already mentioned it before, I'll stick with a simple good job!

    However, I don't think there's much time left to developed sakura, she will probably play a role with Sasuke but she's no match for the rest. I hope your right but I fear she won't get much attention yet I believe she will play a big role with Naruto & Sasuke. They are the main characters so I doubt Naruto is going to solo him while she ain't there to do anything and it will be a perfect time to show her power. I really don't see her interfering with Obito/Madara or even Oro.
    Thank you. Well, of course, the time seems quite minimized, however, we don't know.
    We've seen Kishi resolving all before with purely flashbacks so he can do it once again.
    Hell, one of the biggest villains in this series mystery is being resolved by flashbacks...
    So until then, we can wait and see.

    Quote Originally Posted by cptenn94 View Post
    honestly i dislicked part 1 sakura, but that doesnt matter...part 2 is fine she is stronger than many give her credit for and there is to much hate for one character....i think that sakura will get the yin seal(which i think was taught to tsunade by mito(who also has diamond on forehead)) and she will probably become a better medic than tsunade, but i dont think much will be put on her becoming more powerful in fights....kishi has said himself he sucks at developing females, and he hasnt shown he will make sakura much better...that said i do think she will learn some genjutsu(maybe bringer of darkness?) but wont be as good as say kuranei.....i see her as a healer not a attacker(shizune for example).....

    sakura identified the wood style because of 2 reasons...one is it might be taught in academy, or 2 she had access to many books and read of hashi wood.....(or tsunade told her stories of the first) simply put she knows about many techniques and that is why she iddentified it


    all in all she wont learn slug sage mode, since she has less than kakashi chakra pool, and i think her develope ment will be more of a supprt healer role. i think she will learn some genjutsu, but not sure if bringer of darkness.......

    good thread and its a shame that she is hated so much
    Well, in part one Sakura for me had the comedic relief and she was there.. ok.
    But in part 2 she really caught my attention not only because of her newly acquired techniques, but also because of how much she had matured.

    Well, I find that thing with him saying that a bit of an excuse to be honest, but I won't develop this idea here, i'll do it in another thread.

    Now regarding why she was the only one to recognize it when she hadn't seen it before, I bet my money on Tsunade and I think that's why she recognized it and knows more about it and can have more insight about it than the rest of the younger generation. So that's why she might've learned something.
    Regarding the other things you've mentioned, these are just possibilities, that's why we should wait and see.

    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha asuku aliyu View Post
    well the major problem sakura facing is that she is a girl. To be frank sakura is quite strong but notice every other girl in the naruto verse is weak except for the one's with special d.n.a e.g tsunade, hinata, maybe ino, if not all the other girls who are just sakura are failures... Tenten, temari even ino, and again sakura easly trashes every girl of her age.. And lastly why people underestimate sakura is because they've seen how her other team mates (saske. Naruto) changed, so they all feel she's a weakling but see the facts, sasuke has sharingan. Naruto has the nine tails and uzumaki blood, and sakura has nothing, so i'd say even at this stage she has grown..
    True and that's why she might become this powerful, in the end. We've seen Naruto's father having no special lineage, yet he got to be pretty powerful.
    So why not another character with no special lineage should be getting stronger?
    At least this would be normal. Cause else, Kishi really screws his own writings.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaviour View Post
    If only if only

    If only there was a slug sage mode...
    Well, the Slug Sage Mode, dunno, I still think that's going to be Tsunade's.
    But we shall wait and see.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodukaime Namikaze View Post
    Thank you for showing me this
    Well done and the argument made me rethink what I thought of her lol
    Glad you liked it! ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by KyuubiHatake View Post
    Sakura does have alot of potential to really surpass tsunade.
    Plus she is one of the most observant characters in the series
    True, her intelligence is on par with Kakashi and whoever says it's not, it's simply not recognizing her merits.
    She understood Tobi's jutsu by seeing it only once. Later on Kakashi based on that and some on-site observations he noticed Tobi's jutsu (what Sakura has done previously) + that they have the same dimension.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chuck Norris View Post
    Never thought of the Yin seal thing. + Rep nice thread.
    Well, Yin seal it's a seal that can be taught.
    Glad you liked it! ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by nNoma View Post
    Great observations, the forehead similarities were something I never paid much attention to before this, but that's fantastic foreshadowing if I've ever seen it. What concerns me about Sakura's development the most is the current arc, and what Kishi's plans for the series are after the war ends.

    If the series does continue after the war, what will happen? Will there be time for Sakura to develop as a character throughout the war? Or will it take place after? If the series ends with the war, will her development be mentioned? Will she be shown surpassing Tsunade? Or would it just be implied? These questions can't really be answered right now and it leaves me wondering what the fate of Sakura will be. My hope is that Kishi has a plan for her, because I would hate for Sakura to be left undeveloped unlike how Sasuke and Naruto have been.

    If something is going to happen with Sakura, there has to be an event that triggers her development either in this war, or after it. Tsunade's death is just one possibility here, you mentioned her dying as being 50/50 and I agree on that, it's unknown what her state is at this time. But as I've mentioned in posts before Tsunade's death would be in my opinion the best incentive for Sakura to step up and shine as the main heroin. But I'm not going to continue into this further now.

    Tsunade has been shown to have a great deal of knowledge on Hashirama's techniques as she can use his regeneration to almost the same level as he could. I'm also pleased you brought up the fact that out of the entire team 7 Sakura was the only one to realize Yamato's jutsu and how it relates to Hashirama. This is proof that Tsunade has been sharing her grandfathers techniques with Sakura.
    This can tie right into your theory about bringer of darkness, because it's only logical Tsunade would teach her student who just so happens to be naturally adept with genjutsu this same technique.

    Sakura has seen little action thus far, and I think that's why she's so underrated, but not all characters are going to develop the same. Naruto and Sasuke are special cases, they are both gifted shinobi, one has inherited Kurama and is the son of two very strong shinobi. The other is from the Uchiha clan, so of course for Sakura who was not born with either of these things her development will be slower. But I'm hoping there is time for her to develop further and get involved in this war as more than just a medic. Because I think she has great potential and if given the right circumstances she has the ability to surpass Tsunade, just as Naruto and Sasuke have the ability to surpass Jiraiya and Orochimaru.

    Good thread, great read.
    True, that is the only worrying thing here. In the current arc, to be honest, everything is a bit messy and don't know, you just don't know how to take things.
    After the war arc, I see a continuation with Sasuke and Orochimaru, to be honest. I don't think everything is going to end in this current war.
    That's why I said it, Kishi said so many times he wanted to end the series, yet he kept continuing. I even read an interview where he said the same thing or whatever, something similar, that after he said that he wants to end the series, came and said that he's not sure that he said so many times that he wants to end the series yet he saw himself writing more and more.

    It would be nice to actually see her that she surpassed Tsunade, not only implied.
    I have my thing with Kishi regarding these things, but I won't start stating them here. And the thing is that I am not the only one but whatever.

    To me it might be Tsunade's death though I feel Tsunade is not going to die; to me, Sakura's growth will be her independency of her heart when it comes to Sasuke. Because as Kishi said in a panel, the power is there, the only thing keeping that power under control is her heart.
    So I guess it will be either related to Tsunade if she dies, either related to her emotional side for Sasuke.

    Tsunade has a lot of info on her grandfather's techniques, and as she said in one pal, Sakura is the only one in which she trusts besides Shizune, which was with her every single a child. And seeing how Sakura has access to things that were only meant for the Hokage, made me question myself.

    The potential is there, because out of the 3, Sakura has been noticed to be the one who learns the quickest, given her intelligence and chakra control, so this wouldn't be a problem for Kishi.
    And not only once Sakura has been noted for her intelligence and quick learning.
    So hopefully, we will get to see something.
    Glad you enjoyed the read! ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Uchiha View Post
    first of all good effort :ice:

    you are assuming that this series will go on extending another 2 years which we dont know for sure that being said
    Now to counter this thread

    First:


    You have basted this theory on the Jiraiya=Naruto ,Orochimaru=Sasuke, Tsunade=Sakura and the old mythology tale Kishi got these names from.

    Kishi only took the names and their animal association from the tale not their actual power or plot that to the point it might reflect in Naruto manga.

    In that tale Orochimaru dies and Tsunade and Jiraiya lives happily every after that will not happen in Naruto bcos well Jman is dead and Orochimaru is alive ... My point here is everything that happens in that tale will not happen in Naruto so Tsunate using slug sage mode is totally upto kishi and not bcos it has happened in that tale

    Jiraiya=Naruto ...Yes it was like that in the beginning but now naruto is more dependent on his Kurama powers we havent seen him use a toad summon or Sage Mode for a long long time (i'm not 100% sure but i think after fighting pain he didn't use it)

    Orochimaru=Sasuke .... in the begining it was so but now he follows a different path ...he has Hawk summons his fighting style is different (its more raw power,spam amaterasu,susanoo stuff)

    Tsunade=Sakura .... By your logic if the above 2 relationships are severed what makes you think this will stay the same and sakura will completely become the next tsunade with Yin seal and slug summons
    After all sakura has not been shown to use half of the techniques that tsunade uses


    Yin Seal:

    Yes sakura has a big forehead -> undeniable manga fact
    Yes its a good spot for Yin seal-> common sense after all tsunade had it in her forehead too
    So Sakura will have Yin Seal -> Now you are stretching it too far

    It may have took Tsunade decades(common sense considering her age) to gather her chakra to form the Yin seal

    In the above pic you can see Tsunade didn't have the yin seal ....if you are saying that the head band was hiding it think again if she was fighting with her full power and would she have released Yin seal and the marking will be visible in her face
    so common sense -> Tsunade didn't have Yin seal i her 20's

    Also in the pic you have uploaded "I have been gathering in my forehead quiet some time"
    quiet some time -> 2-3 weeks NO ...for years she has been doing that

    The point here is "It takes many years to form Yin seal" so sakura having it soon is highly improbable
    If sakura has it it'll be after she's 30 odd years old and frankly i dont see that far ahead in manga


    Genjutsu Bringer of darkness:

    I have answered this in the other thread itself but i'll do it again

    In the 600+ chapters in Naruto manga "SAKURA HAS NOT USED GENJUTSU AS AN OFFENSIVE JUTSU"

    She has been shown to disperse it easily when cast by a non-sharingan jonin level ninja

    Then your pic showing sakura identifying wood release from Yamato is not a proof for Sakura's ability to identify the 1'st hokage's juts's hand seal

    consider this "if suddenly a tree or any other wooden things come out of the ground when the jutsu user did some hand sign" ....you dont need to see the hand sign to see its wood release,.... you can tell its wood release just by seeing the thing thats coming out of the ground its that simple

    Being the Hokage and all Hishirama is known by all to be the only wood release user so you dont have to be a rocket scientist to find out its wood release(which anyone can do by seeing the tree coming out of the ground) and 1st Hokage's jutsu (common sense that him being the only Wood release user b4 yamato)

    How are you saying Sakura will learn "Bringer of Darkness" ....from some scrolls she sees laying around ...m being the 1'st jutsu i think it'll kept more secret and out of reach of anyone other than Hokages
    or
    do you think "Bringer of darkness" will be taught like this "hashirama -> his son/daughter -> tsunade -> Sakure"
    This implies tsunade knows it already but that contradicts the fact she didn't use it against madara

    Either way there is not enough proof she will learn it yet


    Edit:
    frankly i'm a bit annoyed with everyone in this thread saying "sakura will surely surpass Tsunade" when clearly there isn't enough proof yet

    Tsunade healed the entire konoha village, broke madara's susanoo with pure strength and summoned Katsuyu when she was split in half

    I do not see how sakura will do something more epic than that and surpass tsunade
    I am not assuming, sorry, I am just stating what Kishi said himself in one of his interviews.

    Uhm, no, I didn't based that on the mythology.
    I know from where the mythology is taken, trust me.
    That's why I have to disagree with you, Kishi tool also the powers. The Snake magic, the Toad magic and the Slug Magic.
    And what do we have until now? The Toad magic (Toad Sage Mode), the Snake magic (Dragon Sage Mode) and one to come...
    And you're going to tell me that it's not the Slug magic (Slug Sage Mode)?

    Of course Kishi didn't copy everything from that tale, just the basics.

    Actually, from a certain point of view, the love one, since you said about it, kinda had it's basis there as well, the fact that Tsunade said Jiraiya won't have to chase her anymore or something like that. But of course, J-man is dead now, but that plays another part.

    Well, the associations I made, are clear. I said prime development, second and the third one we all know that it's on their own way.
    That's why I came with the genjutsu usage. This would be Sakura's development which would be different and would walk on her own path, different than the masters like happened with the others two.

    I thought that was clear enough, but seems like not.

    Regarding the Yin seal, you have a thing there, however, must I remind you that Sakura is a fast learner?
    And no, when Tsunade releases Sozo Saisei from her Yin Seal, the markings didn't last, just for few seconds.
    In the scan I have you Tsunade's markings were already gone.
    Plus, at that time, being out of war, Tsunade's chakra has considerably deteriorated. We can see the difference now that she's in action.
    So no, sorry, but that's not an excuse for Sakura not getting the Yin Seal.

    I think I made it pretty clear with Sakura's offensive genjutsu, didn't I?

    With the rocket-scientism regarding Sakura knowing Hashirama's wood release I explained it already.
    It doesn't imply that Tsunade has it already or knows it. It just implies that she might've told Sakura and Sakura study it for herself.
    You're a bit annoyed why?
    Isn't Sakura's right to surpass her master?
    Why the others could and she cannot?
    Oh, right, because she doesn't have a monster sealed in her and she's not from any heritage.
    Yet people dismiss her other qualities that might bring her on the top.

    Quote Originally Posted by Braveknight View Post
    Your just predicting not proving therefore your thread is invalid

    About the forehead no comment but it's all just pridicting a low possibility since as far as I know it's a senju jutsu

    About gengetsu she only dispelled one low levels genjutsu in all the manga what kakashi said was to make her happy

    Won't point out all the flaw in your fan based thread.
    You're just here to bash so your opinion is invalid.
    End of discussion.
    It's an Uzumaki jutsu, your high smartness, it was first shown with Mito Uzumaki then Tsunade.
    And Uzumaki sealing jutsus can be learned by non-uzumakis or big lineage characters.
    See Minato.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furtuna View Post
    Yet, Sakura is a small model of Tsunade because Tsunade has the Blood. You see that see has been cut in half but yet she can help other kage to survive!!!
    I already explained this.
    Tsunade has diluted blood from not only a Senju, an Uzumaki too. And they were the grandparents, not the parents, so some of the connection were still weakened.
    However, Tsunade it's highly resistant.
    Not to mention that the refference was more made for Naruto rather than Tsunade.
    But that's another story.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Uchiha View Post
    sry i'm using a mobile to reply now so cant explain in detail
    this is my view in short

    foreshadowing and patterns =/= proof

    manga scan showing sakura having yin seal and using bringer of darkness = proof

    do i think the prediction in this thread is possible = yes its possible

    do i think its going to happen = NO because its highly improbable and no hard proof is available

    will i accept if someone says sakura will surpass tsunade now =NO

    will i accept if sakura actually surpasses tsunade by doing something better than her and manga shows it = yes then i will and i WONT be a sore loser saying kishi trolled us you can quote me on this

    what kakashi and chiyo told is "sakura may surpass tsunade"
    has sakura taken any steps to achieve this after it was said=NO
    1. Foreshadowing and patterns has shown throughout the manga to transform themselves in proof.

    2. That's why it's called theory in here and we have the hints which serve at proof that this is probable.

    3. The single fact that you say you're not accept the fact that Sakura will surpass Tsunade shows that simply you're denying everything.

    And the whole foreshadowing/pattern/hints has been used not only by Kishi, but we can see this in real life.

    As before, you just deny everything you see and shows you're not open to those possibilities.
    As I said before, if we would talk about any other character the views would've been different, and this is not just about you, it's for the majority, but as I said, because we're talking about Sakura, everyone denies it.
     
         
    Last edited by Chatte; 11-10-2012 at 11:22 AM.

  8. #108
    ★Darth Vader★ Anakin Skywalker's Avatar
    Status
    Anakin Skywalker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    921
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luke is my son?!!!!....I have
    a son !!!!
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    I am not assuming, sorry, I am just stating what Kishi said himself in one of his interviews.
    in what interview did kishi say he will continue naruto for 2-3 years more

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Uhm, no, I didn't based that on the mythology.
    I know from where the mythology is taken, trust me.
    That's why I have to disagree with you, Kishi tool also the powers. The Snake magic, the Toad magic and the Slug Magic.
    And what do we have until now? The Toad magic (Toad Sage Mode), the Snake magic (Dragon Sage Mode) and one to come...
    And you're going to tell me that it's not the Slug magic (Slug Sage Mode)?

    Of course Kishi didn't copy everything from that tale, just the basics.

    Actually, from a certain point of view, the love one, since you said about it, kinda had it's basis there as well, the fact that Tsunade said Jiraiya won't have to chase her anymore or something like that. But of course, J-man is dead now, but that plays another part.
    I know from where the mythology is taken, trust me.

    ^ then it would be easy for you to understand that
    toad magic,snake magis,slug magic =/= respective SM
    the names and the animal summons are the only thing similar not the actual power as i said b4
    and again as i said it was not love between Jman and Tsunade as the love stated in the folklore

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Well, the associations I made, are clear. I said prime development, second and the third one we all know that it's on their own way.
    That's why I came with the genjutsu usage. This would be Sakura's development which would be different and would walk on her own path, different than the masters like happened with the others two.
    I thought that was clear enough, but seems like not.
    NO i understood but thats exactly why i disagreed with the Yin seal

    Sakura's first phase of development were from Tsunade i.e the medical ninjutsu and monstrous strength (i dont remember the name)

    so her further development should not be anything concerning tsunade by your logic above said above then why have you included Yin seal which is a jutsu of Tsunade and Bringer of darkness that you expect would be handed down to her by tsunade(by the statement you make below)

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Regarding the Yin seal, you have a thing there, however, must I remind you that Sakura is a fast learner?
    And no, when Tsunade releases Sozo Saisei from her Yin Seal, the markings didn't last, just for few seconds.
    In the scan I have you Tsunade's markings were already gone.
    Plus, at that time, being out of war, Tsunade's chakra has considerably deteriorated. We can see the difference now that she's in action.
    So no, sorry, but that's not an excuse for Sakura not getting the Yin Seal.
    Being a fast learner has nothing to do here ...it doesn't matter if she can learn the technique
    its common sense that it takes years to store up a large amount of chakra
    if you are saying sakura will store enough chakra to from yin seal tech within a year (in narutoverse) is not acceptable unless shown otherwise
    if you are saying tsunade used yin seal against Hanzo she would have gone with full force like she did with madara and the paterns would have been visible
    unless you providing a manga panal showing tsunade use Yin seal against hanzo i'm not going to accept she had it while fighting hanzo
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    I think I made it pretty clear with Sakura's offensive genjutsu, didn't I?
    no you didn't can you plz tell me why she have not used any genjutsu against any enemy so far ....its been 600+ chapter i'm still waiting
    if you are going to saying sakura didnot use genjutsu against sasori bcos sasori was a human puppet and genjutsu wouldn't work on him .....
    my reply is this sakura didnot know sasori was a human puppet for a long time in the fight so she could have tried it after chiyo and her broke the hiruko but didn't bcos she doesn't know any

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    With the rocket-scientism regarding Sakura knowing Hashirama's wood release I explained it already.
    It doesn't imply that Tsunade has it already or knows it. It just implies that she might've told Sakura and Sakura study it for herself.
    i donot understand where have u explained it????

    might've told sakura ... to study for herself => i hope you are having proof
    last time i checked its not legal to give scrolls with dangerous and forbidden jutsu to teenagers
    either you teach them it with also explaining the dangers with it (or) you dont show them it at all


    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    You're a bit annoyed why?
    Isn't Sakura's right to surpass her master?
    Why the others could and she cannot?
    Oh, right, because she doesn't have a monster sealed in her and she's not from any heritage.
    Yet people dismiss her other qualities that might bring her on the top.
    i never said she cannot ....i said she have not showed any signs to do so yet
    i have said it a lot of times not bcos she doesn't have a monster in her or not bcos she doesn't have a heritage

    its bcos she has not showed any steps to achieve this ,bcos of her past reputation

    EDITED:
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    1. Foreshadowing and patterns has shown throughout the manga to transform themselves in proof.

    2. That's why it's called theory in here and we have the hints which serve at proof that this is probable.

    3. The single fact that you say you're not accept the fact that Sakura will surpass Tsunade shows that simply you're denying everything.

    And the whole foreshadowing/pattern/hints has been used not only by Kishi, but we can see this in real life.

    As before, you just deny everything you see and shows you're not open to those possibilities.
    As I said before, if we would talk about any other character the views would've been different, and this is not just about you, it's for the majority, but as I said, because we're talking about Sakura, everyone denies it.
    1. Yes foreshadowing does turn into proof .......i'm saying i'll believe it when it actually bcomes proof NOT when its still in foreshadowing stage

    2. probability will depend on a lot more facts than this ...i hope u know the probability range is 0-1 and as the amount of conditions increase for an event to happen the probability of that even happening is reduce
    By you own words these are the conditions for yin seal
    probability that kishi will continue the manga after the war =1/2
    probability that tsunade will live after this battle = 1/2
    probability that tsunade will teach her the yin seal = 1/2
    probability that sakura will be able to learn this = 1/2
    probability that sakura will be able to store enormous chakra in a single time skip =1/2

    so 1/32 in all thats the probability that this will happen on a rough scale

    3. i hope you can see a word "NOW" in my statement suggesting i'm not accepting it as of "NOW"

    i think u have not read anything after the third point bcos i've said i'll accept it when it happens

    and the character in question being sakura or hinata or choji or lee or anyother doesn't change my perspective ...i always accept facts with open mind and i believe what i can see and be proved beyond doubt
     
         
    Last edited by Anakin Skywalker; 11-10-2012 at 11:54 AM.

  9. #109
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,148
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Well considering that she is the only one from the younger generation that recognized Mokuton, means something.
    Why didn't it showed the other ones knowing about it. Of course everyone knows about Mokuton, but about particular Jutsus that the Mokuton has, no one did know, only her.

    Well, when it comes to that matter, you don't kinda find them.

    True that but however it isn't the first time when she had association with Yamato. We've seen it in this war that she read reports coming from him, also the things related to Zetsu - Hashirama were connected with Sakura as well, when she identifies Zetsu as being a alter-ego of Hashirama. So hints are here and there.

    Well, much of those things in this manga seemed pretty far-fetched and it came to be, so who knows, maybe in the end they will come to be, come not...
    Well surely it could mean something. But I can see countless of other explanations. First of all it is no wonder Naruto don't put much thought to it. Secondly Sai.. At the moment he was a vey suspicious character, and we didn't really see him thinking about anything except of how he could deceive people with a smile. Another thing is Danzo gave him a book with information about all members of ANBU, so he already knew about Yamatos mokuton.

    But you are right, who knows. I still don't think everything has to be about senju. I would have no hard feelings if Sakura became as great a shinobi as Tsunade without senju DNA. Tsunade/Jiraya/Orochimaru and Sakura/Naruto/Sasuke. It should be in the destiny, but being related to the senju.. You may get it right, but I still think those "hints" are mere coincidences, which was the essence of my response.
     
         

  10. #110
    Member
    Status
    ChiefHermit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    srsly?
    Posts
    680
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Uchiha View Post
    Yin Seal:
    Yes sakura has a big forehead -> undeniable manga fact
    Yes its a good spot for Yin seal-> common sense after all tsunade had it in her forehead too
    So Sakura will have Yin Seal -> Now you are stretching it too far

    It may have took Tsunade decades(common sense considering her age) to gather her chakra to form the Yin seal

    In the above pic you can see Tsunade didn't have the yin seal ....if you are saying that the head band was hiding it think again if she was fighting with her full power and would she have released Yin seal and the marking will be visible in her face
    so common sense -> Tsunade didn't have Yin seal i her 20's

    Also in the pic you have uploaded "I have been gathering in my forehead quiet some time"
    quiet some time -> 2-3 weeks NO ...for years she has been doing that

    The point here is "It takes many years to form Yin seal" so sakura having it soon is highly improbable
    If sakura has it it'll be after she's 30 odd years old and frankly i dont see that far ahead in manga

    nice assumptions you got there
    assumptions =/= proof
     
         

  11. #111
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Uchiha View Post
    in what interview did kishi say he will continue naruto for 2-3 years more
    I will try to look it up again and show it to you.
    I don't usually store the interviews, I just read them and pass on.



    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Uchiha View Post
    I know from where the mythology is taken, trust me.

    ^ then it would be easy for you to understand that
    toad magic,snake magis,slug magic =/= respective SM
    the names and the animal summons are the only thing similar not the actual power as i said b4
    and again as i said it was not love between Jman and Tsunade as the love stated in the folklore
    Honestly, no, it should be easy for you to understand that the next Sage Mode we are yet to see it's Slug Sage Mode.
    It is clear by now that Kishi hasn't broken his patterns. This whole war is a proof of it where Team Minato is very similar with Team 7.

    Shikkotsurin means Humid Bone Forest or Damp Bone Forest.

    The simple name of it should be enough to see it's for the Slugs as they live in humid/damp areas because they need to keep their moisture, the bone signifies the strong body that it's needed and the forest... Well, let us remember who is the clan that was called "of the forest" if not the Senjus?
    That's why I believe is strongly connected with Tsunade because she meets all the requirements.
    She has a Slug as a summon -> humid/damp
    She has strong body - bone (although this could mean another thing as well, as I've read a really interesting essay about the Slug Sage Mode)
    Forest -> Tsunade is part Senju.
    There was romantics between Tsunade and Jman. On Jman's part more, of course. The romantics has its basis on the folklore.
    And Tsunade had her feelings for him as well, but we know she closed her heart because she feared to lose any more loved persons to her.
    There is the instance when she starts open her heart a bit when Jiraiya leaves in Amegakure and afterwards when she says that if Jiraiya will come back, he wouldn't have to worry about being rejected, or something like that.
    So the romance part based on the folklore was there, of course Kishi had to change it a bit, to put his own touch to it.



    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Uchiha View Post
    NO i understood but thats exactly why i disagreed with the Yin seal

    Sakura's first phase of development were from Tsunade i.e the medical ninjutsu and monstrous strength (i dont remember the name)

    so her further development should not be anything concerning tsunade by your logic above said above then why have you included Yin seal which is a jutsu of Tsunade and Bringer of darkness that you expect would be handed down to her by tsunade(by the statement you make below)
    Regarding the Yin Seal, we never know when Tsunade started using it and how difficult it was to get it, so we cannot just put it the back and start denying Sakura cannot have it.
    Tsunade probably didn't considered using it at that time.
    She probably started to consider to use it after Dan's death. Remember that Sozo Saisei is a technique Tsunade developed from the simple wish that she didn't want to see any dear person of her get killed. So maybe in order to acquire that, it's where the Yin Seal came into play.
    But saying that Sakura can't get it because of the reasons you stated when we don't know for sure when Tsunade started using it and how much it took her to learn it or master it or God knows what, it isn't much of a solid proof.


    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Uchiha View Post
    Being a fast learner has nothing to do here ...it doesn't matter if she can learn the technique
    its common sense that it takes years to store up a large amount of chakra
    if you are saying sakura will store enough chakra to from yin seal tech within a year (in narutoverse) is not acceptable unless shown otherwise
    if you are saying tsunade used yin seal against Hanzo she would have gone with full force like she did with madara and the paterns would have been visible
    unless you providing a manga panal showing tsunade use Yin seal against hanzo i'm not going to accept she had it while fighting hanzo
    And you might explain me why it doesn't have nothing to do?
    No, it isn't common sense that it takes years to store up a large amount of chakra since we've seen Tsunade storing a large amount of chakra in little time. Pein Arc where to War Arc.
    And that took like how much? 2 weeks maybe, in real time?
    And we've seen how many things Tsunade did in this war.

    Healed herself via Sozo Saisei which in part 1 took all her stored-up chakra, replenished Gaara and Onoiki's chakra, activated Byakugo (that's the one which keeps the markings on, btw), she healed herself countless times in the battle with Madara and we know that it takes a large amount of chakra (hope I don't need to bring scans again), took Madara's most powerful fire technique by now, which was supposed to kill them all and healed (a lot of chakra as well).
    Helped Onoiki to launch a large scale Jinton and we saw how big it got, which took a lot of chakra as well, as stated by Onoiki that he needs more chakra.
    So the storage of chakra is not such a big deal as we've seen via Tsunade.

    I never implied Tsunade used the Yin Seal against Hanzo. I just said Sakura is a fast learner.
    And regarding the whole Tsunade using Yin Seal against Hanzo, I have responded that matter on the previous response.

    As far as we know, she might've started using the Yin Seal somewhere close to when she appears in the manga.
    This is not proven, but it's neither proven Sakura cannot learn it quick

    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Uchiha View Post
    no you didn't can you plz tell me why she have not used any genjutsu against any enemy so far ....its been 600+ chapter i'm still waiting
    if you are going to saying sakura didnot use genjutsu against sasori bcos sasori was a human puppet and genjutsu wouldn't work on him .....
    my reply is this sakura didnot know sasori was a human puppet for a long time in the fight so she could have tried it after chiyo and her broke the hiruko but didn't bcos she doesn't know any
    Yes I did. Look in the responses from the thread I am not going to repeat myself.
    My response for that is simple and you should've noticed.
    Kakashi said to her not to take any unnecessary risks.
    Plus, she saw from the very beginning the difference in experience between her and Sasori, that's why, the only thing she did is to put herself on Chiyo's disposal, Sakura didn't do anything without Chiyo's assistance.
    The only thing she did do, was against Sandaime's Kazekage puppet.
    It was prior there to escape from the attacks rather than using genjutsu.
    In the time it would've taken her to use genjutsu, she might've gotten hurt by those Iron Sand weapons.
    As I said before, Sakura listened to Chiyo's instructions because Chiyo was the one who had years of war experience behind. Going on her own would've been reckless.


    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Uchiha View Post
    i donot understand where have u explained it????

    might've told sakura ... to study for herself => i hope you are having proof
    last time i checked its not legal to give scrolls with dangerous and forbidden jutsu to teenagers
    either you teach them it with also explaining the dangers with it (or) you dont show them it at all
    I already explained it in previous answers regarding the matter. Mokuton is known by everyone, however it wasn't shown anywhere before that the younger generations knows about the particular jutsus the Mokuton ninjutsu has.
    She just didn't recognized Mokuton ninjutsu, she recognized a particular jutsu via Mokuton Ninjutsu.
    And stated, it was a secret jutsu, meaning, not many people knew about it. Self explanatory.
    And in the beginning of the thread where it shows Sakura having access to reports, or when she first trained with Tsunade, it was a room full of scrolls.
    I think that is self-explanatory, once again.



    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Uchiha View Post
    i never said she cannot ....i said she have not showed any signs to do so yet
    i have said it a lot of times not bcos she doesn't have a monster in her or not bcos she doesn't have a heritage

    its bcos she has not showed any steps to achieve this ,bcos of her past reputation
    , so everything you pass it on her past reputation?
    Her past reputation showed she is a quick learner, her past reputation showed that she can master what she learns impressive, her past reputation showed the potential.
    So the signs are there.

    Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Well surely it could mean something. But I can see countless of other explanations. First of all it is no wonder Naruto don't put much thought to it. Secondly Sai.. At the moment he was a vey suspicious character, and we didn't really see him thinking about anything except of how he could deceive people with a smile. Another thing is Danzo gave him a book with information about all members of ANBU, so he already knew about Yamatos mokuton.

    But you are right, who knows. I still don't think everything has to be about senju. I would have no hard feelings if Sakura became as great a shinobi as Tsunade without senju DNA. Tsunade/Jiraya/Orochimaru and Sakura/Naruto/Sasuke. It should be in the destiny, but being related to the senju.. You may get it right, but I still think those "hints" are mere coincidences, which was the essence of my response.
    Yes, however at it was implied, it was a secret jutsu, meaning not everyone knew about it. Especially the younger generation.
    Well, might be coincidences, might not be, but you know as they say, coincidences don't exist, lol.
    And with Kishi, rarely coincidences ... happened.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefHermit View Post
    nice assumptions you got there
    assumptions =/= proof
    , getting back at the enemy with his own weapon, lol. Or how was the saying?
    Something like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Uchiha View Post
    EDITED:


    1. Yes foreshadowing does turn into proof .......i'm saying i'll believe it when it actually bcomes proof NOT when its still in foreshadowing stage

    2. probability will depend on a lot more facts than this ...i hope u know the probability range is 0-1 and as the amount of conditions increase for an event to happen the probability of that even happening is reduce
    By you own words these are the conditions for yin seal
    probability that kishi will continue the manga after the war =1/2
    probability that tsunade will live after this battle = 1/2
    probability that tsunade will teach her the yin seal = 1/2
    probability that sakura will be able to learn this = 1/2
    probability that sakura will be able to store enormous chakra in a single time skip =1/2

    so 1/32 in all thats the probability that this will happen on a rough scale

    3. i hope you can see a word "NOW" in my statement suggesting i'm not accepting it as of "NOW"

    i think u have not read anything after the third point bcos i've said i'll accept it when it happens

    and the character in question being sakura or hinata or choji or lee or anyother doesn't change my perspective ...i always accept facts with open mind and i believe what i can see and be proved beyond doubt
    , then why bother yourself to answer a thread which is basically a theory, a possibility?
    I don't get it.
    When you have the proof, it's clearly transformed into a proof, so a theory which consists in possibilities has no value.
    That what this thread is about, possibilities based on certain proofs of the manga.

    As long as it's there, the possibility can be 1 in a million, that single possibility can turn the tables. As simple as that.

    And to be honest I didn't understood that 1/32 ratio and how you calculated it.
    I was never good at math anyways, but by my calculations of what you would be 5/10.
    Meaning 50/50 to happen.
    Well, when it will happen, it would be a fact, not a theory/possibility = the meaning of this thread.
    When that will happen, this thread will have no meaning whatsoever.
     
         
    Last edited by Chatte; 11-10-2012 at 12:38 PM.

  12. #112
    Naruto Jaraiya Namikaze Minato is a thug's Avatar
    Status
    Minato is a thug is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Fresno,CA
    Posts
    94
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Its funny that one thing kept Tsunade from fighting to her full potential (Blood, because of the traumatic experience of losing her LOVEd one Dan) And one thing holds Sakura back from fighting to her full potential her LOVE for Sasuke. Coincidence? I think NOT!!
     
         

  13. #113
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17,699
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Thanks!
    I also remembered when she analyzed Zetsu saying that he is some sort of alter-ego of Hashirama, thing that none of the other character have done.
    I wonder what is it behind these hints?
    Hopefully there is something, Kishi is known as the man who doesn't put pieces here and there for nothing.
    Concerning Zetsus i believe that she was refering to Yamato's data or something or maybe i'm not remembering very well. There is also Shukaku who said something like that. The joint army was already aware that they were constituated of Hashirama's DNA
     
         

  14. #114
    ★Darth Vader★ Anakin Skywalker's Avatar
    Status
    Anakin Skywalker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    921
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luke is my son?!!!!....I have
    a son !!!!
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefHermit View Post
    nice assumptions you got there
    assumptions =/= proof
    its not assumptions its common sense
    i said it as common sense because i did not know the actual age of tsunade
    i'm saying it as 20's and 30's because jiraiya looked like he was in his 20's

    if you dont want to believe that then take this
    tsunade's age in part 1 is 51....
    twelve years before that was the nine tails attack so 39 at the end of third shinobi war
    Tsunade hanzo at the end of second shinobi war and since its never stated in manga when these war took place or how long was this was took place we have to go by comparing here only
    she was much younger than 39 .....i.e in her 20's
    if you have any other proof that its not i'm all ears

    and if you have any other proof that contradicts my post plz provide them
     
         

  15. #115
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by Minato is a thug View Post
    Its funny that one thing kept Tsunade from fighting to her full potential (Blood, because of the traumatic experience of losing her LOVEd one Dan) And one thing holds Sakura back from fighting to her full potential her LOVE for Sasuke. Coincidence? I think NOT!!
    Oh lol, that's a similarity I have never seen, heheh.
    I also noticed another one.
    They both poisoned a team-mate while tried to kill the other, lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Concerning Zetsus i believe that she was refering to Yamato's data or something or maybe i'm not remembering very well. There is also Shukaku who said something like that. The joint army was already aware that they were constituated of Hashirama's DNA
    At that time, only the bad-guys knew what Zetsu was made from.
    The good-guys still didn't knew, Sakura was the one who did it with the help of Shizune's analysis of the Zetsu's DNA.
    And she was also the one who concluded that the bad-guys are using Yamato as a power-up, which, was true.
     
         

  16. #116
    Naruto Jaraiya Namikaze Minato is a thug's Avatar
    Status
    Minato is a thug is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Fresno,CA
    Posts
    94
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Uchiha View Post
    its not assumptions its common sense
    i said it as common sense because i did not know the actual age of tsunade
    i'm saying it as 20's and 30's because jiraiya looked like he was in his 20's

    if you dont want to believe that then take this
    tsunade's age in part 1 is 51....
    twelve years before that was the nine tails attack so 39 at the end of third shinobi war
    Tsunade hanzo at the end of second shinobi war and since its never stated in manga when these war took place or how long was this was took place we have to go by comparing here only
    she was much younger than 39 .....i.e in her 20's
    if you have any other proof that its not i'm all ears

    and if you have any other proof that contradicts my post plz provide them
    I believe you are barely right lol Dan Kato was 27 when he died so i believe Tsunade would have been the same age
     
         

  17. #117
    Naruto Jaraiya Namikaze Minato is a thug's Avatar
    Status
    Minato is a thug is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Fresno,CA
    Posts
    94
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Oh lol, that's a similarity I have never seen, heheh.
    I also noticed another one.
    They both poisoned a team-mate while tried to kill the other, lol.


    At that time, only the bad-guys knew what Zetsu was made from.
    The good-guys still didn't knew, Sakura was the one who did it with the help of Shizune's analysis of the Zetsu's DNA.
    And she was also the one who concluded that the bad-guys are using Yamato as a power-up, which, was true.
    Lmfao i didnt realize that!!! lol both of those scenes were funny lol i love this manga :D
     
         

  18. #118
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Uchiha View Post
    its not assumptions its common sense
    i said it as common sense because i did not know the actual age of tsunade
    i'm saying it as 20's and 30's because jiraiya looked like he was in his 20's

    if you dont want to believe that then take this
    tsunade's age in part 1 is 51....
    twelve years before that was the nine tails attack so 39 at the end of third shinobi war
    Tsunade hanzo at the end of second shinobi war and since its never stated in manga when these war took place or how long was this was took place we have to go by comparing here only
    she was much younger than 39 .....i.e in her 20's
    if you have any other proof that its not i'm all ears

    and if you have any other proof that contradicts my post plz provide them
    Tsunade's age is 51, but as I said, we have no proof of when she started to use the Yin Seal.
    Could've been fairly years before, could've been months before.
    But this is no solid proof that Sakura cannot have the seal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Minato is a thug View Post
    Lmfao i didnt realize that!!! lol both of those scenes were funny lol i love this manga :D
    Well, patterns, patterns...
    Indeed, in a way they were funny, at least how Naruto fainted, lol.
    But that's another thing.
     
         

  19. #119
    Naruto Jaraiya Namikaze Minato is a thug's Avatar
    Status
    Minato is a thug is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Fresno,CA
    Posts
    94
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Tsunade's age is 51, but as I said, we have no proof of when she started to use the Yin Seal.
    Could've been fairly years before, could've been months before.
    But this is no solid proof that Sakura cannot have the seal.



    Well, patterns, patterns...
    Indeed, in a way they were funny, at least how Naruto fainted, lol.
    But that's another thing.
    Yea there have been a lot of patterns lol uhh i miss Jaraiya it would've been cool to have him in this war Im so intersted to see where Kishi goes from here with Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto...
     
         

  20. #120
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by Minato is a thug View Post
    Yea there have been a lot of patterns lol uhh i miss Jaraiya it would've been cool to have him in this war Im so intersted to see where Kishi goes from here with Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto...
    Maybe to the 3 way deadlock?
    We don't know... We just have to wait and see.
     
         

  21. #121
    Naruto Jaraiya Namikaze Minato is a thug's Avatar
    Status
    Minato is a thug is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Fresno,CA
    Posts
    94
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Maybe to the 3 way deadlock?
    We don't know... We just have to wait and see.
    Yes, Yes we will (:
     
         

  22. #122
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by Minato is a thug View Post
    Yes, Yes we will (:
    Hopefully.
    Though it inclines more to that fight of fate or whatever was called.
     
         

  23. #123
    ★Darth Vader★ Anakin Skywalker's Avatar
    Status
    Anakin Skywalker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    921
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luke is my son?!!!!....I have
    a son !!!!
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    to chatte ..... its a bit hard for me to quote and unquote the entire reply accordingly in my mob
    so i'm replying as whole

    1.i'll be waiting for the interview and searching myself for the same

    2. all you have provide proof for regarding slug mode is
    > thers is a place "humid forrest"
    > slugs live in them so as 1000 other reptails and insects
    my take on this is unless kishimoto shows slug sage mode i'm not believing it ....when it shows in manga i'll believe it and you can create a i told you so thread

    3.being faster learner helps in learning the technique but not store the chakra required for it
    i've just found out tsunade is 54 yrs old(from databook) so atleas 30 long she has been storing chakra
    and saying i dont know when she started using it just and how long it requires to gather chakra as not solid proof is as same as "you dont have solid proof to know it can be mastered in 2-3 years"
    "tsunade restored chakra fast after pain arc to war" -bcos she is atleast 1/4th senju and 1/4th uzumaki if not more
    both clans which are known for chakra reserves and vitality

    4.now genjutsu and bringer of darkness
    u are saying she didn't use it against sasori bcos kakashi warned he or bcos she didn't feel like doing it
    i am saying she didn't use it against sasori bcos she didn't know any genjutsu (i even checked with databook details)

    some scrolls used for information transfer and archiving purposes are different than a scroll containing a jutsu such as bringer of darkness.
    its like an organisational hierarchy a receptionist knows the name and place of all employes in office only the division head knows the details such as the employee's salary and other benefits
    so the point is sakura is not cleared for that level of scrolls

    and again i'll believe it when i see it in manga

    5. wood release thing ... you said only sakura recognized it ....thats may be bcos only there were only 2 other persons beside her Naruto (who is not the best when it comes to intelligence) and Sai who doesn't show any emotions

    6. then her past reputation also shows her as the one who is less developed than other main characters , who always relied on naruto's power to help get through tough situation , one who is deemed less important to the plot than other main characters and less effective when it comes to real time combat
     
         

  24. #124
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Uchiha View Post
    to chatte ..... its a bit hard for me to quote and unquote the entire reply accordingly in my mob
    so i'm replying as whole

    1.i'll be waiting for the interview and searching myself for the same

    2. all you have provide proof for regarding slug mode is
    > thers is a place "humid forrest"
    > slugs live in them so as 1000 other reptails and insects
    my take on this is unless kishimoto shows slug sage mode i'm not believing it ....when it shows in manga i'll believe it and you can create a i told you so thread

    3.being faster learner helps in learning the technique but not store the chakra required for it
    i've just found out tsunade is 54 yrs old(from databook) so atleas 30 long she has been storing chakra
    and saying i dont know when she started using it just and how long it requires to gather chakra as not solid proof is as same as "you dont have solid proof to know it can be mastered in 2-3 years"
    "tsunade restored chakra fast after pain arc to war" -bcos she is atleast 1/4th senju and 1/4th uzumaki if not more
    both clans which are known for chakra reserves and vitality

    4.now genjutsu and bringer of darkness
    u are saying she didn't use it against sasori bcos kakashi warned he or bcos she didn't feel like doing it
    i am saying she didn't use it against sasori bcos she didn't know any genjutsu (i even checked with databook details)

    some scrolls used for information transfer and archiving purposes are different than a scroll containing a jutsu such as bringer of darkness.
    its like an organisational hierarchy a receptionist knows the name and place of all employes in office only the division head knows the details such as the employee's salary and other benefits
    so the point is sakura is not cleared for that level of scrolls

    and again i'll believe it when i see it in manga

    5. wood release thing ... you said only sakura recognized it ....thats may be bcos only there were only 2 other persons beside her Naruto (who is not the best when it comes to intelligence) and Sai who doesn't show any emotions

    6. then her past reputation also shows her as the one who is less developed than other main characters , who always relied on naruto's power to help get through tough situation , one who is deemed less important to the plot than other main characters and less effective when it comes to real time combat
    1. Interview here, it's from this year when Road to Ninja appeared.

    http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/07/...urprises-left/

    The rest I will edit it a bit later.

    2. I don't do I told you so threads, sorry, not my type.
    Once again, why are we having this conversation if you're not open to theories and everything that stands as a possibility you deny it?
    Basically, by that logic you would've denied Snake Sage Mode before although it came to be in the manga.

    3. Being a fast learner helps in learning the technique, yes, however it helps with the chakra storage via chakra control.
    You seem to have ignored that point in part 1.

    You say I don't have solid proof, but neither do you. We don't know if Tsunade stored chakra for 30 years or 30 days.

    You forget one thing. It's not always about how much chakra you possess. It's about how you handle that chakra you're having.
    Furthermore, Sakura's been noted by consuming less chakra when using her techniques, furthermore leading to the fact that she can perform techniques with less chakra consumption, in that way leading to more effective battle tactics.

    And the best example here is Kakashi, how he managed to work with his chakra control from part 1 to part 2. Disconsidering this arc.

    4. The databook serves as generality and shows what she has used until then, now what she might posses in storage in the future.
    Once again, why are we having the conversation? I already repeated myself.
    This is a possibility/theoretical thread.
    When those proofs will be in the manga, this thread will have no value as it's only a theoretical thread.

    5. Show me another one from the younger generation who recognizes secret jutsus belonging to Mokuton ninjutsu.

    6. Yes it shows that she is the less developed compared to the power-houses, however compared with the others from her generation it shows she is the most developed.
    She didn't rely on Naruto's power every time. Actually, she is well rooted, if I may say like this in the general plot.
    Less effective? Tell me how ineffective she was against Sasori, please.
     
         
    Last edited by Chatte; 11-10-2012 at 01:54 PM.

  25. #125
    Hime Hikari Uchiha Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Hikari Uchiha Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In the TARDIS
    Posts
    1,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hinata and Karin will become
    new so6p's! XD
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    I, personaly, don't like Sakura as a character and I would probably choose other girl to be overpowered, but this actualy makes a lot of sence because she is the main heroine...good thinking Chatte
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •