Page 6 of 12 « First ... 2345678910 ... Last»
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luke is my son?!!!!....I have
    a son !!!!

Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    , getting back at the enemy with his own weapon, lol. Or how was the saying?
    Something like that.

, then why bother yourself to answer a thread which is basically a theory, a possibility?
    I don't get it.
    When you have the proof, it's clearly transformed into a proof, so a theory which consists in possibilities has no value.
    That what this thread is about, possibilities based on certain proofs of the manga.

As long as it's there, the possibility can be 1 in a million, that single possibility can turn the tables. As simple as that.

And to be honest I didn't understood that 1/32 ratio and how you calculated it.
    I was never good at math anyways, but by my calculations of what you would be 5/10.
    Meaning 50/50 to happen.
    Well, when it will happen, it would be a fact, not a theory/possibility = the meaning of this thread.
    When that will happen, this thread will have no meaning whatsoever.
    i've given him reason for that assumption you can see it i think

i'm replying bcos when asked for proof in an another thread you said you will create an another thread with proof and pointed me to this thread ....i hope you dont have amnesia

i'm not gud in math either but it think this is correct
    "the combined probability of two independent events is the product of the probability of those events"
    P(A/B) = P(A).P(B) here the slash sigh"/" denotes conditional probability

if the events are dependent then P(A/B) = P(A [intersection] B) divided by P(B)

here the events are independents bcos kishi continuing the manga is of different plane of reality than tsunade surviving the war
    also tsunade surviving the war is independent of sakura's ability to learn which only depends on her talent
    easy way to see this is
    tsunade can survive the war and still choose not to teach sakura but sakura still has the chance to learn it from some where else(hypothetical speaking)
    so now sakura learning is independent ...and its the similar for other events

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Uchiha Senju View Post
    I, personaly, don't like Sakura as a character and I would probably choose other girl to be overpowered, but this actualy makes a lot of sence because she is the main heroine...good thinking Chatte
    Thanks, glad you enjoyed it!

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Uchiha View Post
    i've given him reason for that assumption you can see it i think

i'm replying bcos when asked for proof in an another thread you said you will create an another thread with proof and pointed me to this thread ....i hope you dont have amnesia

i'm not gud in math either but it think this is correct
    "the combined probability of two independent events is the product of the probability of those events"
    P(A/B) = P(A).P(B) here the slash sigh"/" denotes conditional probability

if the events are dependent then P(A/B) = P(A [intersection] B) divided by P(B)

here the events are independents bcos kishi continuing the manga is of different plane of reality than tsunade surviving the war
    also tsunade surviving the war is independent of sakura's ability to learn which only depends on her talent
    easy way to see this is
    tsunade can survive the war and still choose not to teach sakura but sakura still has the chance to learn it from some where else(hypothetical speaking)
    so now sakura learning is independent ...and its the similar for other events
    You didn't get what I saw saying but anyway.

I don't have amnesia, of course, yes I said that, and I presented the proof from the manga to back-up my theory. Or you want to tell me that those are fake manga pages that I posted?

I will have to take some time with that math thing there because it's a bit harder to understand since I've never studied math in another language and I wasn't good at math in my own language, lol.

However, the potential with Sakura is undeniably there.

Last edited by Chatte; 11-10-2012 at 01:59 PM.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ' ~ Dantee ~ ' View Post
    Great thread. I never thought of a possible foreshadowing of the Yin seal because of her forehead. Would have been better if you left out all the ugly pictures of Sakura though.
    I agree :D.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by konohashinobi View Post
    I agree :D.
    , well, the pictures had to be there.

True Champion of Taijutsu RockLee X Zabuza's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

plus rep for this is outstandind

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luke is my son?!!!!....I have
    a son !!!!

1. Interview here, it's from this year when Road to Ninja appeared.

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/07/...urprises-left/

The rest I will edit it a bit later.
    just now saw the interview ....i'm glad that naruto not gonna end next yr ..... so you can take one condition from probability
    2. I don't do I told you so threads, sorry, not my type.
    Once again, why are we having this conversation if you're not open to theories and everything that stands as a possibility you deny it?
    Basically, by that logic you would've denied Snake Sage Mode before although it came to be in the manga.
    yes if someone told me that there is a Dragon Sage mode before kabuto used it i would have said No way and i would have defended my view saying that there is no proof for Dragon SM then and when kabuto used it i would have accepted i was wrong
    i win like a man and i lose like a man .....if sakura shows any of the tech you have said in this thread then i will accept i'm wrong until then i wont ..... and i wont say kishi trolls us or plot no jutst BS

3. Being a fast learner helps in learning the technique, yes, however it helps with the chakra storage via chakra control.
    You seem to have ignored that point in part 1.

You say I don't have solid proof, but neither do you. We don't know if Tsunade stored chakra for 30 years or 30 days.

You forget one thing. It's not always about how much chakra you possess. It's about how you handle that chakra you're having.
    Furthermore, Sakura's been noted by consuming less chakra when using her techniques, furthermore leading to the fact that she can perform techniques with less chakra consumption, in that way leading to more effective battle tactics.

And the best example here is Kakashi, how he managed to work with his chakra control from part 1 to part 2. Disconsidering this arc.
    Tsunade's age is 51, but as I said, we have no proof of when she started to use the Yin Seal.
    Could've been fairly years before, could've been months before.
    But this is no solid proof that Sakura cannot have the seal.

Yes sakura also has better chakra control ....and effective when using tech no denying that

the weight of proof always rest with the one who is "saying he has found sumthing" or "sumthing is possible"
    if i say "naruto surpassing sosp is possible" then its my responsibility to provide proof for that
    here you are saying its possible that "sakura can learn and store chakra for Yin seal in a matter of weeks or months" so its your responsibility to provide proof for a that (tsunade doesn't count since she is 1/4 senju and 1/4 uzumaki)

4. The databook serves as generality and shows what she has used until then, now what she might posses in storage in the future.
    Once again, why are we having the conversation? I already repeated myself.
    This is a possibility/theoretical thread.
    When those proofs will be in the manga, this thread will have no value as it's only a theoretical thread.
    even theories need some core proof to build upon
    5. Show me another one from the younger generation who recognizes secret jutsus belonging to Mokuton ninjutsu.
    wat?????when wood comes out of the ground its wood release i dont understand how much intelligent you have to be to say that and also as i said no one other than naruto(clearly not gud with history) and sai(doesn't show any emotions) was there when yamato first used it and no other young generation actually seen it being used by yamato or others like madara or obito or never showed any puzzled reaction that they didn't know it

6. Yes it shows that she is the less developed compared to the power-houses, however compared with the others from her generation it shows she is the most developed.
    She didn't rely on Naruto's power every time. Actually, she is well rooted, if I may say like this in the general plot.
    Less effective? Tell me how ineffective she was against Sasori, please.
    i thought we were past this
    Credit to defeating sasori goes to Chiyo (that too questionable bcos sasori choose not to dodge the last parent puppet attack)
    healing and saving the life of chiyo goes to Sakura
    without chiyo sakura would not have get past sasori's first wave of attacks
    proof

You didn't get what I saw saying but anyway.

I don't have amnesia, of course, yes I said that, and I presented the proof from the manga to back-up my theory. Or you want to tell me that those are fake manga pages that I posted?
    i'm not saying those are fake pages but the proof you have provides is not sufficient
    what are the proofs that the pages provide lets recap
    1.sakura has a bid forehead
    2.tsunade pointed to her forehead when saying about the yin seal
    3.sakura's forehead is a good place to have the yin seal
    4.so sakura will have yin seal

5.sakura was seen with a lot of scrolls so she has access to all those acrolls
    6.one of the scrolls may contain "Bringer of Darkness" jutsu
    7.sakura was able to identify wood release by seeing the wood coming out of the ground
    8.found out it was 1'st hokage's jutsu (who was the only one known to have wood release at the moment)
    9.so she has knowledge about all of 1st hokage's jutsu
    10.tsunade being the granddaughter of 1st knows abt hashi's jutsu and may teach or guide sakura in that tech
    is that all or have i missed sumthing....
    proving means confirming beyond all doubts like "Innocent until proven guilty"
    so unless you provide proof to convince beyond all doubts i wont believe this
    i will entertain it as a possibility
    but accepting this is totally different

I will have to take some time with that math thing there because it's a bit harder to understand since I've never studied math in another language and I wasn't good at math in my own language, lol.

However, the potential with Sakura is undeniably there.
    i am not that gud either but i think this might help

consider 2 events
    1.)picking a ball from pot that contains 1 black and 1 white balls => so probability of picking a black ball is 1/2
    2.)tossing a fare coin that has 2 faces a Head and a Tail => so probability of tossing the coin and getting a Head is 1/2

so now the probability of picking black ball and having a Head in coin toss is 1/4 (we multiply both thats a math rule) bcos picking the ball event does not affect the coin toss event
    you can pick black ball in first event and have Head or Tail in coin toss event
    you can pick white ball in first event and have Head or Tail in coin toss event
    simply outcome of first event doesn't affect second event

in our thread
    kishimoto decides to write manga for 2-3 years and tsunade may live or die
    kishimoto decides not to write manga or died(i hope not just hypothetically) and still tsuade may live or die (depending upon the assistant or editors who continues the manga)
    so kishimoto's decision to write/not (unless kishimoto ubruptly ends the manga completely) doesn't affect other things mentioned

Last edited by Anakin Skywalker; 11-10-2012 at 04:43 PM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The user is enjoying the
    manga.

i think sakura should start her development to become like tsunade from the breast.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

Imo Sakura has been long forgotten. She gets filler time if anything, so if this does come true, she'll most likely die right afterwards. If Sakura once again gains the limelight, it'll probably be to kill her off. She's become completely irrelevant to the story. She could have been included, but now it's a bit too late. After the time skip we saw less and less of her, the last time we've seen her was with the whole Zetsu clone thing. Which was like what? 11 months ago?.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Uchiha View Post
    sry i'm using a mobile to reply now so cant explain in detail
    this is my view in short

foreshadowing and patterns =/= proof

manga scan showing sakura having yin seal and using bringer of darkness = proof

do i think the prediction in this thread is possible = yes its possible

do i think its going to happen = NO because its highly improbable and no hard proof is available

will i accept if someone says sakura will surpass tsunade now =NO

will i accept if sakura actually surpasses tsunade by doing something better than her and manga shows it = yes then i will and i WONT be a sore loser saying kishi trolled us you can quote me on this

what kakashi and chiyo told is "sakura may surpass tsunade"
    has sakura taken any steps to achieve this after it was said=NO
    So your basis for dismissing this entire thread is the lack of hard proof. But what you don't seem to understand is that no one is saying undoubtedly that Sakura will gain all these things, it's a theory using proof in the form of foreshadowing and direct pattern relations to Kishi and the way he has written the manga thus far.

It's unfair to come in here and start dismissing theories just because there is no hard proof yet. How many people made threads containing theories that Tobi is Obito(just one example) and like this thread it was dismissed, called ridiculous ect.

At the time those people that came up with those theories had no hard proof, but they used what Kishi had written and manga scans as there proof, and in the end it rung true. This thread is not much different, yes there is no hard proof, but it's not needed to theorize something.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I believe that this all true that this can happen and I really don't like sakura at all well at least not how she i sportrayed. Always in the way and over emotional.The thing is currenty Naruto and madara is in a kamehameha showdown,kakashi's been using he's ms more than ever and gai even pulled out the 7th gate (he will most likely release 8th gate soon),Sasuke as we know start fights off with susano.What this tells us that the series power level shot up so fast and high that you aint survive without some sort of chakara robot. So I don't see sakura pulling of some crazy power up (at least not in the war) that can be on the scale that would allow her to be a contender on the madara/naurto battle field.Also even having a technique like bringer of darkness would be of no advantage when people are sitting in chakara robots and are able to sense chakara.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I dont think learning one genjustu will make her that much better.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Oh well, so many responses.
    I will come with an edit afterwards because I just came from outside and my hands are quite cold, lol, circulation problems.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

thank you for making this thread it about time people recognise her Sakura is one of my favourite chars and yes she does have a lot of potential and I say she will surpass her Shishou Tsunade.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^_^

Sakura is useless, no matter what do you say.. lol
    and in my opinion, in battle, she has been the biggest weakness of naruto, because he always had to save her and help her and shit, any way, she would have been dead right now if naruto didn't have to save her every time, beside sasuke and naruto have surpassed their masters, but sakura is not even close to Tsunade's level.
    What i am saying is based on facts, and your bullshit is based on shit! (DAMN THEORIES)

Last edited by Trollo Lucilfer; 11-10-2012 at 07:07 PM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    If u were to travel, where
    would you like to go?

great thread, anyway i could never understand where all this hate to sakura come's from,and why....

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by N1nken View Post
    From the start of the series, I've never liked Sakura. But it's not really her fault at all. It's completely composed of Kishimoto failing to give her any kind of true character development. Naruto gets character develpment because he's the main protagonist. Sasuke gets his because he is/was Kishimoto's favorite character. Characters like Kakashi originally weren't directly related to the main plot, but are given development due to being popular. Kakashi was also their sensei, so some development should be given (not necessarily to the extent that he's been given, however). Sakura is not as popular, but that's 100% due to Kishimoto basically sweeping her under the rug until Part II. The only true praise she's ever gotten was Kakashi's passing remark that he could possibly surpass Tsunade.

Also, Sakura is only 15-16, and people are expecting her to be Kage level; if not, she's useless. I believe that eventually she'll get to the point where she would be seriously considered for the position of Hokage. Until then, though, one can only watch and wait.
    After the fight with Sasori it all went downhill for her. I feel as if that was honestly Sakura hype

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^_^

[COLOR="#808080"]From the start of the series, I've never liked Sakura.
    Agreed!

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Let me be clear again, this is not if you LIKE Sakura OR NOT!
    This is a thread showing potential development of Sakura.
    Take your hate elsewhere, please!

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    lol whole this love drama in Naruto has gotten too far

Obito want to take over the world bcuz of a girl
    Sasuke already tried to kill Sakura and yet she still loves him.
    Love is a weakness, Madara doesn't believe in love, so he has no weaknesses, FACT!

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by megaamine View Post
    Love is a weakness, Madara doesn't believe in love, so he has no weaknesses, FACT!
    No, the fact is he's an Edo, that's why he has no weakness.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^_^

Let me be clear again, this is not if you LIKE Sakura OR NOT!
    This is a thread showing potential development of Sakura.
    Take your hate elsewhere, please!
    There is no hate, there is FACTS!

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

There is no hate, there is FACTS!
    Spam one more time and I will report you.
    Hate is not a fact, hate is an emotional state.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^_^

Spam one more time and I will report you.
    Hate is not a fact, hate is an emotional state.
    Why are you taking this personally???? chill out!!! we're discussing here right???

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Why are you taking this personally???? chill out!!! we're discussing here right???
    I made it clear every since the beginning that I don't need any hate from Sakura's haters.
    You are discussing totally out of the subject which means spam.

Oh, I wasn't trying to hate. I was just attempting to explain why I think so many people dislike her. Her own shortcomings are solely the author's fault, not her own. He also stated in an interview that Sakura and Lee were based off of human weakness. So, in the end, it's funny. People are calling a representation of themselves useless.

Until recently, Choji was considered pretty weak until Kishimoto was like "Trololo, he's strong now!" And BAM! Choji becomes one of the stronger K11 members.

Sakura will eventually become much stronger and deserving of the "surpassing the Sannin" hype, it's just a matter of time. It's somewhat illogical for everyone to expect her to be at Sasuke and Naruto's level already.
    I wasn't referring at you, sorry if it seemed like this.
    I was referring at the above quoted member.
    And true, someone who really understands Sakura's role in this manga, God!

Last edited by Chatte; 11-10-2012 at 07:20 PM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^_^

I made it clear every since the beginning that I don't need any hate from Sakura's haters.
    You are discussing totally out of the subject which means spam.
    I don't hate her, she is beautiful and she have sexy legs, , but i disagree with this thread lol!

Page 6 of 12 « First ... 2345678910 ... Last»