Page 7 of 12 « First ... 34567891011 ... Last»
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

Quote Originally Posted by megaamine View Post
    I don't hate her, she is beautiful and she have sexy legs, , but i disagree with this thread lol!
    Well, ok you disagree, but you don't have to bash towards the character with weaknesses and such.
    Her emotional state is a thing, her fighting abilities are another thing.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Well, ok you disagree, but you don't have to bash towards the character with weaknesses and such.
    Her emotional state is a thing, her fighting abilities are another thing.
    you can't deny the fact that sakura is getting emotional even in a battle, or an assassination:

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

you can't deny the fact that sakura is getting emotional even in a battle, or an assassination:
    I think you missed the part where we are not talking about her personality?

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Katkot View Post
    From the day one, i always believe on sakura abillity ..

She is best female character in the series
    I think her and Tsunade are tied for best female character

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by killerman82 View Post
    I think her and Tsunade are tied for best female character
    That is a matter of preferences.
    The matter here is about ability.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boooooooo

That is a matter of preferences.
    The matter here is about ability.
    Alright!! tell me about her abilities, not some theories you made, tell me about her jutsus and what she can do!

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Alright!! tell me about her abilities, not some theories you made, tell me about her jutsus and what she can do!
    What manga have you been reading until now? This is a theory thread if you don't like it, simple, get out!

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boooooooo

What manga have you been reading until now? This is a theory thread if you don't like it, simple, get out!
    First: of all, i am reading Naruto manga, second: you are taking it veryyyyy personally!!! third: i haven't received, an answer telling me that sakura have some abilities that makes her better than normal shinobis, forth thing:i apologize if you felt like i bothered you! ok!!

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

First: of all, i am reading Naruto manga, second: you are taking it veryyyyy personally!!! third: i haven't received, an answer telling me that sakura have some abilities that makes her better than normal shinobis, forth thing:i apologize if you felt like i bothered you! ok!!
    1. Good for you if you are reading Naruto manga, than the previous question about Sakura's abilities shouldn't be placed as Sakura has shown her abilities throughout the manga.
    2. I am not taking it personally, it's your opinion, but I dislike people not reading a simple rule that I put in the beginning of this thread that it seems to be overlooked.
    3. You haven't received the answer because the manga has the answer to your questions and you said you read it.
    4. You haven't "bored" me, you just violated a simple rule that I put and I don't like that. Quite simple.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boooooooo

1. Good for you if you are reading Naruto manga, than the previous question about Sakura's abilities shouldn't be placed as Sakura has shown her abilities throughout the manga.
    2. I am not taking it personally, it's your opinion, but I dislike people not reading a simple rule that I put in the beginning of this thread that it seems to be overlooked.
    3. You haven't received the answer because the manga has the answer to your questions and you said you read it.
    4. You haven't "bored" me, you just violated a simple rule that I put and I don't like that. Quite simple.
    OH GOD!!!! it's too hard to discuss something with a girl!!!
    i know i am not going to change you opinion, so ill just get outta here! but at least i had a some fun on this thread

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

OH GOD!!!! it's too hard to discuss something with a girl!!!
    i know i am not going to change you opinion, so ill just get outta here! but at least i had a some fun on this thread
    Is it hard to discuss? Was it hard for the others to discuss with me?
    I haven't talked for 7 pages on my own.
    I had a simple rule, as the others were respecting it, so could've you done.
    Simple as that.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by chatte View Post
    is it hard to discuss? Was it hard for the others to discuss with me?
    I haven't talked for 7 pages on my own.
    I had a simple rule, as the others were respecting it, so could've you done.
    Simple as that.
    alright honey, just chill out!

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

She gets emotional only when people really close to her are involved, but then again you can say the same about way more experienced shinobi than her, like Tsunade or Hiruzen.
    Tsunade - almost betrayed leaf becuase Orochimaru could revive Dan and Nawaki.
    Hiruzen - couldnt bring himself to kill Orochimaru when he was leaving the village, even though he knew that Oro killed several Konohas shinobi and civilians.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaze View Post
    Imo Sakura has been long forgotten.
    I dont really think that Kishimoto has completely forgotten about her. After all, he was creator of plot for newest Road to Ninja movie, which focuses on her and Naruto.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by gray uchiha View Post
    just now saw the interview ....i'm glad that naruto not gonna end next yr ..... So you can take one condition from probability

yes if someone told me that there is a dragon sage mode before kabuto used it i would have said no way and i would have defended my view saying that there is no proof for dragon sm then and when kabuto used it i would have accepted i was wrong
    i win like a man and i lose like a man .....if sakura shows any of the tech you have said in this thread then i will accept i'm wrong until then i wont ..... And i wont say kishi trolls us or plot no jutst bs
    Well, I told you so. That's why I made it in the first place. There is still time as Kishi stated himself.
    Well, then from what you said here it kinda shows clearly that you dismiss theories.
    The basis of this thread.

yes sakura also has better chakra control ....and effective when using tech no denying that

the weight of proof always rest with the one who is "saying he has found sumthing" or "sumthing is possible"
    if i say "naruto surpassing sosp is possible" then its my responsibility to provide proof for that
    here you are saying its possible that "sakura can learn and store chakra for yin seal in a matter of weeks or months" so its your responsibility to provide proof for a that (tsunade doesn't count since she is 1/4 senju and 1/4 uzumaki)
    even theories need some core proof to build upon
    Well, what I said here it's that Sakura might get Yin Seal, I haven't said anything about chakra storage, have I?
    I haven't said anything connected to that matter because that matter it's not clear.
    So for the statements that I did, I back-ed up my theory with manga pages.
    Yes, indeed, even theories need some core proof, that's why I showed all those manga pages.

wat?????when wood comes out of the ground its wood release i dont understand how much intelligent you have to be to say that and also as i said no one other than naruto(clearly not gud with history) and sai(doesn't show any emotions) was there when yamato first used it and no other young generation actually seen it being used by yamato or others like madara or obito or never showed any puzzled reaction that they didn't know it
    I think I explained this countless times. Mokuton ninjutsu might be known by everyone, however the insights of it was shown to be known only by Sakura. Until proven otherwise, this stands as a proof.

i thought we were past this
    credit to defeating sasori goes to chiyo (that too questionable bcos sasori choose not to dodge the last parent puppet attack)
    healing and saving the life of chiyo goes to sakura
    without chiyo sakura would not have get past sasori's first wave of attacks
    proof

No, I thought that we were past that. While Chiyo has her merits as well, Sakura has hers as well.
    Chiyo wouldn't have been able to get past Hiruko without Sakura's strenght. She said it herself.

Proof:

i'm not saying those are fake pages but the proof you have provides is not sufficient
    what are the proofs that the pages provide lets recap
    1.sakura has a bid forehead
    2.tsunade pointed to her forehead when saying about the yin seal
    3.sakura's forehead is a good place to have the yin seal
    4.so sakura will have yin seal

5.sakura was seen with a lot of scrolls so she has access to all those acrolls
    6.one of the scrolls may contain "bringer of darkness" jutsu
    7.sakura was able to identify wood release by seeing the wood coming out of the ground
    8.found out it was 1'st hokage's jutsu (who was the only one known to have wood release at the moment)
    9.so she has knowledge about all of 1st hokage's jutsu
    10.tsunade being the granddaughter of 1st knows abt hashi's jutsu and may teach or guide sakura in that tech
    is that all or have i missed sumthing....
    Proving means confirming beyond all doubts like "innocent until proven guilty"
    so unless you provide proof to convince beyond all doubts i wont believe this
    i will entertain it as a possibility
    but accepting this is totally different
    Edit.

[spoiler]i am not that gud either but i think this might help

consider 2 events
    1.)picking a ball from pot that contains 1 black and 1 white balls => so probability of picking a black ball is 1/2
    2.)tossing a fare coin that has 2 faces a head and a tail => so probability of tossing the coin and getting a head is 1/2

so now the probability of picking black ball and having a head in coin toss is 1/4 (we multiply both thats a math rule) bcos picking the ball event does not affect the coin toss event
    you can pick black ball in first event and have head or tail in coin toss event
    you can pick white ball in first event and have head or tail in coin toss event
    simply outcome of first event doesn't affect second event
    Edit

in our thread
    kishimoto decides to write manga for 2-3 years and tsunade may live or die
    kishimoto decides not to write manga or died(i hope not just hypothetically) and still tsuade may live or die (depending upon the assistant or editors who continues the manga)
    so kishimoto's decision to write/not (unless kishimoto ubruptly ends the manga completely) doesn't affect other things mentioned
    Edit.

Quote Originally Posted by frikid View Post
    i think sakura should start her development to become like tsunade from the breast.
    We are not talking appearance here, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by scaze View Post
    imo sakura has been long forgotten. She gets filler time if anything, so if this does come true, she'll most likely die right afterwards. If sakura once again gains the limelight, it'll probably be to kill her off. She's become completely irrelevant to the story. She could have been included, but now it's a bit too late. After the time skip we saw less and less of her, the last time we've seen her was with the whole zetsu clone thing. Which was like what? 11 months ago?.
    Sakura getting killed is one of the things I don't see part as her character development as she's been on the manga every since the beginning.
    It wasn't 11 months ago, as I started reading the manga from somewhere in March and the war was barely starting.
    Time for her development is.

Quote Originally Posted by nnoma View Post
    so your basis for dismissing this entire thread is the lack of hard proof. But what you don't seem to understand is that no one is saying undoubtedly that sakura will gain all these things, it's a theory using proof in the form of foreshadowing and direct pattern relations to kishi and the way he has written the manga thus far.

It's unfair to come in here and start dismissing theories just because there is no hard proof yet. How many people made threads containing theories that tobi is obito(just one example) and like this thread it was dismissed, called ridiculous ect.

At the time those people that came up with those theories had no hard proof, but they used what kishi had written and manga scans as there proof, and in the end it rung true. This thread is not much different, yes there is no hard proof, but it's not needed to theorize something.
    Well, someone who understands the language I'm talking.
    Maybe it's the fact that English is not my first language and that I don't know how to express myself?
    Now being sarcastic, I am being totally honest.

About Tobi, what I would mention, before all those things, they put it just on the proof of the name Tobi - Obito and haircut. That was it.
    No one brought more insight proof until recent times where it was more and more obvious that he is Obito.

Quote Originally Posted by doru View Post
    i believe that this all true that this can happen and i really don't like sakura at all well at least not how she i sportrayed. Always in the way and over emotional.the thing is currenty naruto and madara is in a kamehameha showdown,kakashi's been using he's ms more than ever and gai even pulled out the 7th gate (he will most likely release 8th gate soon),sasuke as we know start fights off with susano.what this tells us that the series power level shot up so fast and high that you aint survive without some sort of chakara robot. So i don't see sakura pulling of some crazy power up (at least not in the war) that can be on the scale that would allow her to be a contender on the madara/naurto battle field.also even having a technique like bringer of darkness would be of no advantage when people are sitting in chakara robots and are able to sense chakara.
    Well, I didn't say that it has to be in this war.
    Naruto it's not over yet and what I said here is a potential character development.
    I think I quite didn't understood the chakra robots thing. The only one who can guide himself after chakra sensing is Naruto in Sage Mode.
    Am I missing someone else? Excluding Uchihas.

Quote Originally Posted by ninpou View Post
    i dont think learning one genjustu will make her that much better.
    We don't know until proven otherwise.
    It helped Sandaime in his battle.

Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    thank you for making this thread it about time people recognise her sakura is one of my favourite chars and yes she does have a lot of potential and i say she will surpass her shishou tsunade.
    You're welcome, glad you liked it!
    Well, as I stated, the potential exists, it's just reduced at Kishi's decision.

sakura is useless, no matter what do you say..
    and in my opinion, in battle, she has been the biggest weakness of naruto, because he always had to save her and help her and shit, any way, she would have been dead right now if naruto didn't have to save her every time, beside sasuke and naruto have surpassed their masters, but sakura is not even close to tsunade's level.
    What i am saying is based on facts, and your bullshit is based on shit! (damn theories)
    This has nothing to do with the thread in cause so your argument is invalid.

Quote Originally Posted by n1nken View Post
    from the start of the series, i've never liked sakura. But it's not really her fault at all. It's completely composed of kishimoto failing to give her any kind of true character development. Naruto gets character develpment because he's the main protagonist. Sasuke gets his because he is/was kishimoto's favorite character. Characters like kakashi originally weren't directly related to the main plot, but are given development due to being popular. Kakashi was also their sensei, so some development should be given (not necessarily to the extent that he's been given, however). Sakura is not as popular, but that's 100% due to kishimoto basically sweeping her under the rug until part ii. The only true praise she's ever gotten was kakashi's passing remark that he could possibly surpass tsunade.

Also, sakura is only 15-16, and people are expecting her to be kage level; if not, she's useless. I believe that eventually she'll get to the point where she would be seriously considered for the position of hokage. Until then, though, one can only watch and wait.
    That's what I really dislike about Kishi, he has fallen under this popularity preferences. That's why in part 1 it was better than part 2.
    Sakura not being popular is 100% his fault and no one can deny that.
    The praises she got were from Kakashi and Chiyo and from Tsunade that she is a fast learner and Kishi implied the fact that she is intelligent and can learn fast a jutsu, just that apparently, doesn't give 2 cents about her. And not only her, others as well.
    Which sucks. I used to admire him because of the fact that he was different than the others, but now seems like he is falling under this whole marketing bullshit.
    He doesn't seem the man that did this from the bottom of his heart. At least to me.
    But that's another thing.

She is 16 but people expect more given the fact that the quality has decreased and everything now is done by power-ups from the power-houses of new characters like Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, Obito etc.

Useless she's not, you cannot call someone who risked her live every time she could to protect the others dear to her.
    And being a medical ninja is automatically being useful. This is like saying medics are useless.
    True, we can watch and wait. Hopefully Kishi will somehow come back to his senses.

Quote Originally Posted by bajram View Post
    great thread, anyway i could never understand where all this hate to sakura come's from,and why....
    Thank you, glad you liked it.
    This whole hate comes from the shipping wars and from the fact that people cannot understand her personality.
    But that's another thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ftsaogirl View Post
    after the fight with sasori it all went downhill for her. I feel as if that was honestly sakura hype
    Well, it wouldn't be a hype as it would be normal for a ninja to fight and go through missions.
    The battle was fashioned in the old-style battle, not the one nowadays with power-ups.

Editing.

Last edited by Chatte; 11-10-2012 at 10:58 PM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boooooooo

Sakura vs Hinata= Hinata wins
    Sakura vs Tenten= Tenten wins....... Sakura is not a strong ninja!

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Sakura vs Hinata= Hinata wins
    Sakura vs Tenten= Tenten wins....... Sakura is not a strong ninja!
    Reported and minus repped.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boooooooo

Reported and minus repped.
    DISAGREE! DISAGREE! DISAGREE! DISAGREE! DISAGREE! you can do nothing about it, because i have the right to explain my opinions!

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

DISAGREE! DISAGREE! DISAGREE! DISAGREE! DISAGREE! you can do nothing about it, because i have the right to explain my opinions!
    What you are doing here is spamming by being off-topic and starting a flame war, things that are not allowed.
    I suggest you should read the rules!

There are several things you broke here.

Spamming, starting a flame war and rep abuse.

These are 3 of the rules you broke, next time, think twice.

Last edited by Chatte; 11-10-2012 at 09:11 PM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boooooooo

What you are doing here is spamming by being off-topic and starting a flame war, things that are not allowed.
    I suggest you should read the rules!

There are several things you broke here.

Spamming, starting a flame war and rep abuse.

These are 3 of the rules you broke, next time, think twice.
    Check out some of my threads, people disagree with each other, even me, but none is reporting, and none is taking it personally and that's it! you are such a crybaby!

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boooooooo

watch out everybody, i am starting world war 3! what an annoying girl!!

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Check out some of my threads, people disagree with each other, even me, but none is reporting, and none is taking it personally and that's it! you are such a crybaby!
    I don't care about other threads. This is the thread I made, where I clearly specified I don't want to get any of the hate towards her.
    Why? Because it's a flame war starter and this is something forbidden in the Rules of the Base community.
    Don't like the rules? Go argue with the mods.
    I have the right to report you and neg. rep. you for wanting to start a flame war.
    I am not taking it personally, I am preventing, once again, a flame war.
    Crybaby, me?
    Who is the one whining for a reputation point? Me or you?
    watch out everybody, i am starting world war 3! what an annoying girl!!
    Another proof of you wanting to start a flame war.

And I end it here, I am not going to spam/off-topic because you want to.

Last edited by Chatte; 11-10-2012 at 09:21 PM.

Living in a World without elxdark's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    BEST THIEF NA

I only hope that kishi reads this thread :/ lol :D

now seriously, Good job chatte as i said before, I Like and share your thoughts.
    Also I have a bit of envy toward you :3 I will definitely take a course in English later on..

And ignore those haters, they don't have anything to do.

Last edited by elxdark; 11-10-2012 at 09:27 PM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by elxdark View Post
    I only hope that kishi reads this thread :/ lol :D

now seriously, Good job chatte as i said before, I Share and like your thoughts.
    Also I have a bit of envy toward you :3 I will definitely take a course in English later on..

And ignore those haters, they don't have anything to do.
    , too bad he doesn't, right?

Thank you, glad you liked it and share the thoughts.
    I don't want to portray her as a power-house, just to show the potential she has under her belt.
    Aww, English course? Come on, I am not that good myself. There are still things I find it quite hard to translate from my own language to English, heh.
    As for the haters, is simply, I just follow the rules.
    Nothing more, nothing less.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Please stop spamming, your being disrespectful to the OP and to this base in general by breaking the rules. Don't instigate and antagonize people for your own pleasure, it's immature and not needed. You've said your peace, you dislike Sakura that's fine move on and leave please.

As for this thread, thank you again for making it, I'm sure you've opened many peoples eyes into the possibility of Sakura becoming a strong shinobi like Tsunade. You even showed me a few things I hadn't seen before, keep up the good work. Hater's gonna hate.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by nNoma View Post
    Please stop spamming, your being disrespectful to the OP and to this base in general by breaking the rules. Don't instigate and antagonize people for your own pleasure, it's immature and not needed. You've said your peace, you dislike Sakura that's fine move on and leave please.

As for this thread, thank you again for making it, I'm sure you've opened many peoples eyes into the possibility of Sakura becoming a strong shinobi like Tsunade. You even showed me a few things I hadn't seen before, keep up the good work. Hater's gonna hate.
    Don't need to thank me.
    I just wanted a nice discussion with everybody regarding a character that it's out of the standards of this manga that shows great potential without being part of some heritage, having God knows what demon sealed within her or stuff like that.
    Well, hopefully my message got to everyone and even if it's not going to happen, at least they see, as I mentioned before, the potential a character has and that's supposedly being ignored by Kishimoto.
    I say supposedly because he's let's say, innocent, until proven otherwise.
    Glad to hear that, once again.
    And if it's something you see, don't hesitate to let me know!
    As for the rest, I don't care.

Page 7 of 12 « First ... 34567891011 ... Last»