Page 8 of 12 « First ... 456789101112 Last»
Results 176 to 200 of 290
  1. #176
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    17,847
    Post Thanks / Like
    On vacations until 4th of
    August.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by megaamine View Post
    Sakura is useless, no matter what do you say.. lol
    and in my opinion, in battle, she has been the biggest weakness of naruto, because he always had to save her and help her and shit, any way, she would have been dead right now if naruto didn't have to save her every time, beside sasuke and naruto have surpassed their masters, but sakura is not even close to Tsunade's level.
    What i am saying is based on facts, and your bullshit is based on shit! (DAMN THEORIES)
    Quote Originally Posted by megaamine View Post
    First: of all, i am reading Naruto manga, second: you are taking it veryyyyy personally!!! third: i haven't received, an answer telling me that sakura have some abilities that makes her better than normal shinobis, forth thing:i apologize if you felt like i bothered you! ok!!
    Quote Originally Posted by megaamine View Post
    DISAGREE! DISAGREE! DISAGREE! DISAGREE! DISAGREE! you can do nothing about it, because i have the right to explain my opinions!
    Quote Originally Posted by megaamine View Post
    Check out some of my threads, people disagree with each other, even me, but none is reporting, and none is taking it personally and that's it! you are such a crybaby!
    Quote Originally Posted by megaamine View Post
    watch out everybody, i am starting world war 3! what an annoying girl!!
    Quote Originally Posted by megaamine View Post
    Alright prepare yourself, it's war: i am going to use nuclear weapons, and there'll a great demolition, and people will die, The end of the world!! :D:D:D:D:D:D.

    OH MY GOD WHAT I'VE DONE!!! THIS IS A WAR BECAUSE OF YOU SAKURA!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Quote Originally Posted by megaamine View Post
    Oh! you are an ass kisser!
    Quote Originally Posted by megaamine View Post
    I punched my professor on the nose, so don't tell me to obey the rules!
    Closed for temporary moderation. Joking with something serious as the holocaust and actually resorting to a low language like this "What i am saying is based on facts, and your bullshit is based on shit! (DAMN THEORIES) " Is nothing more than flaming, regardless of your intentions.

    If you actually disagreed with the thread, simple... Post your reasons and then its done. Flaming, hating, insulting, spamming, trolling, etc don't get your point across. They only make you look bad.
    _________

    Opened again. Keep it clean please.
     
         

  2. #177
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    _________

    Opened again. Keep it clean please.
    Thank you for your help, Scorps!
     
         

  3. #178
    Exalted Uchiha Uchiha Legacy's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Legacy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    1,617
    Post Thanks / Like
    “The paradox of vengefulness
    is that it makes men dependent
    upon those who have harmed
    them, believing that their
    release from pain will come
    only when their tormentors
    suffer.”
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    I agree with most of this thread, and I too am tired of seeing Sakura haters everywhere, they only hate her because they think it's "cool" with no real legitimate reason ever given. Sakura has loads of potential and is very intelligent, she even figured out Obito's jutsu a hundred or so chapters before Kakashi whom shares a similar ability. Great thread!
     
         

  4. #179
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Legacy View Post
    I agree with most of this thread, and I too am tired of seeing Sakura haters everywhere, they only hate her because they think it's "cool" with no real legitimate reason ever given. Sakura has loads of potential and is very intelligent, she even figured out Obito's jutsu a hundred or so chapters before Kakashi whom shares a similar ability. Great thread!
    Glad someone else views the potential Sakura's character holds.
    Yes, indeed, she was the one who identified Tobi's jutsu by just seeing him once in action. But of course the spotlight was taken by Kakashi, in the end he was the one that had connections with Tobi, not Sakura.
    Glad you liked the thread!
    As well, if it's something else you've noticed, feel free to add! ^_^
     
         

  5. #180
    Member nNoma's Avatar
    Status
    nNoma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    615
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    No, I just happen to like Sakura, and I know a lot of girls who can relate to her situation in some way. Yes I know it's a manga, and no none of my friends are ninja's :D But in terms of her emotional state I've seen it and dealt with it, so I can relate to it.

    And it's not just about being on the OP's side either, I just agree with what she's saying, Sakura's character gets bashed way too much. I've said what I have to say on the matter, and it's just what I believe.
     
         

  6. #181
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by nNoma View Post
    No, I just happen to like Sakura, and I know a lot of girls who can relate to her situation in some way. Yes I know it's a manga, and no none of my friends are ninja's :D But in terms of her emotional state I've seen it and dealt with it, so I can relate to it.

    And it's not just about being on the OP's side either, I just agree with what she's saying, Sakura's character gets bashed way too much. I've said what I have to say on the matter, and it's just what I believe.
    I think you were referring at the previous thing the megaanime user said, right?
     
         

  7. #182
    Member nNoma's Avatar
    Status
    nNoma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    615
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    I think you were referring at the previous thing the megaanime user said, right?
    Yep, still pretty knew to the base, was unaware my post would not quote someone who has been ban. Calling me a kiss #$%, kind of annoyed me, but I won't stray this thread away from the original topic, what's done is done.
     
         

  8. #183
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by nNoma View Post
    Yep, still pretty knew to the base, was unaware my post would not quote someone who has been ban. Calling me a kiss #$%, kind of annoyed me, but I won't stray this thread away from the original topic, what's done is done.
    It's ok, everything related to that was resolved.
    That's why I asked Scorps's help.
    Rules are rules and must be respected by anyone who wants to take part into a community.
    So offending and trying to start flame wars on my threads it's not going to take no one nowhere good.
     
         

  9. #184
    ☛✯#Ghoulsquad✯☚ SasukeUchiha910's Avatar
    Status
    SasukeUchiha910 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    f!cking your mom
    Posts
    6,226
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~TOKYO GHOUL,東京喰種~ FTW
    / Evangelion 4.0 in 2015 /
    Okitenemuru's manga is
    awesome/ its time to get busy
    / lord sasuke solo's /
    signature by ツChihaya
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by Katkot View Post
    From the day one, i always believe on sakura abillity ..

    She is best female character in the series
    NO just NO
     
         

  10. #185
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by SasukeUchiha910 View Post
    NO just NO
    Ok, now that you've stated your opinion regarding the matter hope you won't go crazy as well given your history within NB.
    Please keep it on topic.
     
         

  11. #186
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,120
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!
     



    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    -Opened once more-
     
         

  12. #187
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    -Opened once more-
    Thank you!
     
         

  13. #188
    Senior Member Ngylle's Avatar
    Status
    Ngylle is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,235
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Tres bien madamemoise!.
     
         

  14. #189
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ngylle View Post
    Tres bien madamemoise!.
    Merci beaucoup, mon cher!
     
         

  15. #190
    Senior Member Ngylle's Avatar
    Status
    Ngylle is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,235
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Merci beaucoup, mon cher!
    Je n'ai pas lu ce que vous avez ecrit, il semble interessant comme prevu, à un moment, je vais lire.")

    i guess ''i dint read might fit but will sound rude''
    just my eyes are hurting me probably in a few minutes i give it a try..


    btw, vous et moi, la fille aux cheveux roses> cheveux blac fille
     
         
    Last edited by Ngylle; 11-15-2012 at 04:11 AM.

  16. #191
    Member Carlhens's Avatar
    Status
    Carlhens is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    965
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always Chilling
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    You deserve a lot of good rep for this one that was amazing
     
         

  17. #192
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ngylle View Post
    Je n'ai pas lu ce que vous avez ecrit, il semble interessant comme prevu, à un moment, je vais lire.")

    i guess ''i dint read might fit but will sound rude''
    just my eyes are hurting me probably in a few minutes i give it a try..


    btw, vous et moi, la fille aux cheveux roses> cheveux blac fille
    Mon cher, c'est n'est pas un VS. sujet.
    So let's leave it like that, lol.
    This is turning out to be quite hard, lol, I haven't spoken Frech in 9 years, I think.
    I can see the difference.

    Mais, mon cher, lire quand vous avez le temps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlhens View Post
    You deserve a lot of good rep for this one that was amazing
    Glad you enjoyed it!
     
         

  18. #193
    Member
    Status
    webhero is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    115
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Great thread Sakura is now my favorite character since she's pretty relate able and actually a normal, developing TEEN. Everyone hates on the rookie 11 for not being OP like naruto and sasuke(IMO i find their power-ups annoying and irritating). I like that sakura has potential. No, she isn't the strongest, but she has a lot of time to become one of the strongest. Geez people, she's 16 and from a civilian background: no awesome clan, no hidden demons(:P) nothing special, yet she's already one of the strongest if not the strongest females in her age group. I'm hoping somehow someway sakura ends up running into the injured Tsunade and healing her, or getting something! Not running out to Naruto and co. and fodderized by madara, obito and co.
     
         

  19. #194
    Senior Member
    Status
    Draxus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,440
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    She needs to gather major chakra into the seal in order for the Yin release to work. There is no way she has time to do that during the war, she is not a senju or uzumaki.

    That being said, it has been foreshadowed she will either be good at genjutsu or breaking it, and that may play a role in the war in some way.
     
         

  20. #195
    Senior Member theRPGdude's Avatar
    Status
    theRPGdude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Currently living in unknown places
    Posts
    3,555
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what's for dinner!
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Sakura is awesome. And the best female ever.
     
         

  21. #196
    Kirikoe's Avatar
    Status
    Kirikoe is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Currently in Ancrath with Amaimon shishou
    Posts
    8,210
    Post Thanks / Like
    the 3 rules of flow - Go with
    the flow - Merge with the flow
    - Disrupt the flow -
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    there is a lot moer to sakura than meets the eye and people need to realise this .... yes there are things that i dont like about her but there are thing people dont like about every character.... sakura is far more useful than wat people think that i do believe she will become a strong ninja and i reckon she will obtain the yin seal

    the drive that sakura will get i believe is from the death of tsunade possibly... ?
    and its possible that katsuyu relays tsunades final words to her ?

    either way we will have to wait and see :D
     
         
    Last edited by Kirikoe; 11-15-2012 at 09:45 AM.

  22. #197
    Uchiha-Versteherin Kikki's Avatar
    Status
    Kikki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    where things will end badly
    Posts
    1,543
    Post Thanks / Like
    waiting for the miracle to
    come...
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Very good thead plus rep of course.

    I'm glad to see a discussion about a forgotten character. I hope Kishi won`t fully forget that he wrote alot of cool characters (I can`t believe that I can say that I miss Sasuke now, amazing). Currently we do not see anything of them. I so damn wish for surprises in the story... surprises would also make me come out of lurking and be actively discussing and posting here again, but for now I just watch how things go and hope that every old character comes back. They are alive so they should at least notice big things going on, and try to move there (giant explosions). Or flee.
     
         

  23. #198
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by webhero View Post
    Great thread Sakura is now my favorite character since she's pretty relate able and actually a normal, developing TEEN. Everyone hates on the rookie 11 for not being OP like naruto and sasuke(IMO i find their power-ups annoying and irritating). I like that sakura has potential. No, she isn't the strongest, but she has a lot of time to become one of the strongest. Geez people, she's 16 and from a civilian background: no awesome clan, no hidden demons(:P) nothing special, yet she's already one of the strongest if not the strongest females in her age group. I'm hoping somehow someway sakura ends up running into the injured Tsunade and healing her, or getting something! Not running out to Naruto and co. and fodderized by madara, obito and co.
    Yey, someone who thinks this way as well. I've been trying to make people understand this as well and make them understand that no, she is not there for power-ups and probably a huge power-up she'll never get because she means another thing in this story.
    Sakura has potential and a lot of time to become that. Or to surpass her master. Hell, Tsunade is like 54 now and got to where she is, Sakura is barely 16!
    Well, if we go by databook, she is the strongest of the female group by stats.
    That's what I like about her that she has come to this while having no special feat.

    When I think about Team 7 and her I always remember this quote:

    Some are born great, (Sasuke)
    some achieve greatness, (Sakura)
    and others have greatness thrust upon them. (Naruto) :D

    Regarding the last part, true, true.

    I am really waiting forward to see what Kishi does to her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Draxus View Post
    She needs to gather major chakra into the seal in order for the Yin release to work. There is no way she has time to do that during the war, she is not a senju or uzumaki.

    That being said, it has been foreshadowed she will either be good at genjutsu or breaking it, and that may play a role in the war in some way.
    For Yin Release, true. She needs to add chakra, however we don't know if this migh happen during the war or not.
    And not even Senju's or Uzumaki can gather chakra that quick.

    We have previous examples.

    Quote Originally Posted by theRPGdude View Post
    Sakura is awesome. And the best female ever.
    To each his own. :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirikoe View Post
    there is a lot moer to sakura than meets the eye and people need to realise this .... yes there are things that i dont like about her but there are thing people dont like about every character.... sakura is far more useful than wat people think that i do believe she will become a strong ninja and i reckon she will obtain the yin seal

    the drive that sakura will get i believe is from the death of tsunade possibly... ?
    and its possible that katsuyu relays tsunades final words to her ?

    either way we will have to wait and see :D
    Oh my God I am sooo sooo scared for this to happen because I like Tsunade as well

    But as you said, we shall wait and see. :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Kikki View Post
    Very good thead plus rep of course.

    I'm glad to see a discussion about a forgotten character. I hope Kishi won`t fully forget that he wrote alot of cool characters (I can`t believe that I can say that I miss Sasuke now, amazing). Currently we do not see anything of them. I so damn wish for surprises in the story... surprises would also make me come out of lurking and be actively discussing and posting here again, but for now I just watch how things go and hope that every old character comes back. They are alive so they should at least notice big things going on, and try to move there (giant explosions). Or flee.
    Isn't it? I mean, ok, character development for Naruto, Sasuke and Kakashi but hellp, this is about the newer generation?
    Where are them?
    Especially her since she's associated with the power-houses of her team-mates, lol.

    Hopefully Kishi will redeem himself.
     
         

  24. #199
    Member iiPyromaniac's Avatar
    Status
    iiPyromaniac is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Australia.
    Posts
    170
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not giving a F#ck
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Very nice thread. I won't get my hopes up, but you just might be onto something there Chatte. Hopefully this is what Kishi will implement for Sakura, of course, that is, IF it ends up going that far.
     
         

  25. #200
    ★Darth Vader★ Anakin Skywalker's Avatar
    Status
    Anakin Skywalker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    921
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luke is my son?!!!!....I have
    a son !!!!
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    You got this thread opened again ...... pretty impressive influence u got there chatte gud work

    i didn't know if u read it or not but i thought every one should know this

    before that
    I dont hate sakura
    I'm open to theories based on proof


    Now i'll explain why i dont accept your theory with example and what are mainly needed in theories.

    Theories are based on proof and there are three steps in a theory (widely accepted in real world)

    1. A Base proof
    2. Using supporting proof and assumption to extend the base proof
    3. Final result or new product

    Narutoverse Examples

    Theory 1: Sasuke will have perfect susanoo(PS)

    Base proof : Sasuke has susanoo
    supporting proof or assumption : Only EMS is required for getting Perfect Susanoo
    Final Result : since sasuke has EMS he may get Perfect Susanoo

    In the above example even though sasuke doesn't have PS yet in manga this theory is more believable and more acceptable (thrust me its not bcos the character is sasuke)
    Its more believable bcos the theory takes what sasuke already has (susanoo) and takes it too the next level (perfect susanoo) and there is only one assumption so probability of it happening is 50%

    Theory 2: Lee may have "Day Time tiger"

    Base Proof : Lee can already open 5 gates (gai told this during fight with gaara)
    supporting proof or assumption : Gai will also teach the next 2 gates and teach "Day Time Tiger"
    Final Result : Lee may learn "Day Time Tiger"

    Again in the above example the character being Lee has nothing to do with believing the theory
    Its more beliavable than you theory bcos it takes what Lee already has(5th of 8Gates) and extend it to the next level 7th Gate and Day Time Tiger ..also it has only one assumption so 50% chance

    Theory 3: Sakura will become the best medical ninja

    Base Proof: Sakura has shown impressive medical ninjutsu finding cure for kakuro
    supporting proof or assumption: she will only get better with time and if she was that gud in 16yrs old then in her prime she'll be the best medical ninja
    Final Result: sakura may become the best medical ninja

    Again this is more belivable because it take what sakura already has(medical ninjutsu) and takes it to the next level...also same as before 50% chance

    Reason why i think your theories were not believable (This is my opinion)

    you did not base your theory on what sakura has already shown in the manga so your theory did not have the base proof

    eg for "Bringer of darkness"

    Base proof : Sakura may have already know offensive Genjutsu(this already is an assumption bcos there is no proof for sakura using offensive Genjutsu)

    supporting proof or Assumption : sakura is a fast learner ,kakashi told sakura is a genjutsu type , sakura espaced form a genjutsu on her own during chunin exam (these are supporting proof)
    tsunade may give sakura the scroll about "Bringer of darkness" (assumption)
    sakura will learn it by herself by studying the scroll (assumption)

    Final Result : sakura may have Bringer of darkness

    you see this is the problem sakura who does not have the base for offensive Gensutsu is given a OP offensive Genjutsu
    and more than one assumption so less believable

    its the same for slug mode or Yin seal

    Slug mode no base proof bcos : sakura haven't shown summoning jutsu which is basic for SM

    Yin Seal : again sakura haven't shown anything related to yin seal learning as of yet

    all the things you have shown in the thread is supporting proof(like sakura has big forehead and yin seal will be placed in forehead) and assumptions like sakura will learn it or master it

    if you can give the theory in the way i've given my theory 1,2,3 it'll be more believable

    it would be nice if all those things in your theory came true but its less likely to happen
     
         
    Last edited by Anakin Skywalker; 11-15-2012 at 11:18 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •