Page 8 of 15 « First ... 456789101112 ... Last»
Results 141 to 160 of 290
  1. #141
    Senior Member FTSAOGirl's Avatar
    Status
    FTSAOGirl is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,406
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by N1nken View Post
    From the start of the series, I've never liked Sakura. But it's not really her fault at all. It's completely composed of Kishimoto failing to give her any kind of true character development. Naruto gets character develpment because he's the main protagonist. Sasuke gets his because he is/was Kishimoto's favorite character. Characters like Kakashi originally weren't directly related to the main plot, but are given development due to being popular. Kakashi was also their sensei, so some development should be given (not necessarily to the extent that he's been given, however). Sakura is not as popular, but that's 100% due to Kishimoto basically sweeping her under the rug until Part II. The only true praise she's ever gotten was Kakashi's passing remark that he could possibly surpass Tsunade.

    Also, Sakura is only 15-16, and people are expecting her to be Kage level; if not, she's useless. I believe that eventually she'll get to the point where she would be seriously considered for the position of Hokage. Until then, though, one can only watch and wait.
    After the fight with Sasori it all went downhill for her. I feel as if that was honestly Sakura hype
     
         

  2. #142
    Trollo Lucilfer's Avatar
    Status
    Trollo Lucilfer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,395
    Location
    The village hidden in your ass
    Boooooooo
     



    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by N1nken View Post
    [COLOR="#808080"]From the start of the series, I've never liked Sakura.
    Agreed!
     
         

  3. #143
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Let me be clear again, this is not if you LIKE Sakura OR NOT!
    This is a thread showing potential development of Sakura.
    Take your hate elsewhere, please!
     
         

  4. #144
    Trollo Lucilfer's Avatar
    Status
    Trollo Lucilfer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,395
    Location
    The village hidden in your ass
    Boooooooo
     



    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    lol whole this love drama in Naruto has gotten too far

    Obito want to take over the world bcuz of a girl
    Sasuke already tried to kill Sakura and yet she still loves him.
    Love is a weakness, Madara doesn't believe in love, so he has no weaknesses, FACT!
     
         

  5. #145
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by megaamine View Post
    Love is a weakness, Madara doesn't believe in love, so he has no weaknesses, FACT!
    No, the fact is he's an Edo, that's why he has no weakness.
     
         

  6. #146
    Trollo Lucilfer's Avatar
    Status
    Trollo Lucilfer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,395
    Location
    The village hidden in your ass
    Boooooooo
     



    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Let me be clear again, this is not if you LIKE Sakura OR NOT!
    This is a thread showing potential development of Sakura.
    Take your hate elsewhere, please!
    There is no hate, there is FACTS!
     
         

  7. #147
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by megaamine View Post
    There is no hate, there is FACTS!
    Spam one more time and I will report you.
    Hate is not a fact, hate is an emotional state.
     
         

  8. #148
    Trollo Lucilfer's Avatar
    Status
    Trollo Lucilfer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,395
    Location
    The village hidden in your ass
    Boooooooo
     



    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Spam one more time and I will report you.
    Hate is not a fact, hate is an emotional state.
    Why are you taking this personally???? chill out!!! we're discussing here right???
     
         

  9. #149
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by megaamine View Post
    Why are you taking this personally???? chill out!!! we're discussing here right???
    I made it clear every since the beginning that I don't need any hate from Sakura's haters.
    You are discussing totally out of the subject which means spam.

    Quote Originally Posted by N1nken View Post
    Oh, I wasn't trying to hate. I was just attempting to explain why I think so many people dislike her. Her own shortcomings are solely the author's fault, not her own. He also stated in an interview that Sakura and Lee were based off of human weakness. So, in the end, it's funny. People are calling a representation of themselves useless.

    Until recently, Choji was considered pretty weak until Kishimoto was like "Trololo, he's strong now!" And BAM! Choji becomes one of the stronger K11 members.

    Sakura will eventually become much stronger and deserving of the "surpassing the Sannin" hype, it's just a matter of time. It's somewhat illogical for everyone to expect her to be at Sasuke and Naruto's level already.
    I wasn't referring at you, sorry if it seemed like this.
    I was referring at the above quoted member.
    And true, someone who really understands Sakura's role in this manga, God!
     
         
    Last edited by Chatte; 11-10-2012 at 08:20 PM.

  10. #150
    Trollo Lucilfer's Avatar
    Status
    Trollo Lucilfer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,395
    Location
    The village hidden in your ass
    Boooooooo
     



    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    I made it clear every since the beginning that I don't need any hate from Sakura's haters.
    You are discussing totally out of the subject which means spam.
    I don't hate her, she is beautiful and she have sexy legs, , but i disagree with this thread lol!
     
         

  11. #151
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by megaamine View Post
    I don't hate her, she is beautiful and she have sexy legs, , but i disagree with this thread lol!
    Well, ok you disagree, but you don't have to bash towards the character with weaknesses and such.
    Her emotional state is a thing, her fighting abilities are another thing.
     
         

  12. #152
    Trollo Lucilfer's Avatar
    Status
    Trollo Lucilfer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,395
    Location
    The village hidden in your ass
    Boooooooo
     



    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Well, ok you disagree, but you don't have to bash towards the character with weaknesses and such.
    Her emotional state is a thing, her fighting abilities are another thing.
    you can't deny the fact that sakura is getting emotional even in a battle, or an assassination:
     
         

  13. #153
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by megaamine View Post
    you can't deny the fact that sakura is getting emotional even in a battle, or an assassination:
    I think you missed the part where we are not talking about her personality?
     
         

  14. #154
    Kamui Master killerman82's Avatar
    Status
    killerman82 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    798
    Location
    A Nightmare
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by Katkot View Post
    From the day one, i always believe on sakura abillity ..

    She is best female character in the series
    I think her and Tsunade are tied for best female character
     
         

  15. #155
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by killerman82 View Post
    I think her and Tsunade are tied for best female character
    That is a matter of preferences.
    The matter here is about ability.
     
         

  16. #156
    Trollo Lucilfer's Avatar
    Status
    Trollo Lucilfer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,395
    Location
    The village hidden in your ass
    Boooooooo
     



    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    That is a matter of preferences.
    The matter here is about ability.
    Alright!! tell me about her abilities, not some theories you made, tell me about her jutsus and what she can do!
     
         

  17. #157
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by megaamine View Post
    Alright!! tell me about her abilities, not some theories you made, tell me about her jutsus and what she can do!
    What manga have you been reading until now? This is a theory thread if you don't like it, simple, get out!
     
         

  18. #158
    Trollo Lucilfer's Avatar
    Status
    Trollo Lucilfer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,395
    Location
    The village hidden in your ass
    Boooooooo
     



    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    What manga have you been reading until now? This is a theory thread if you don't like it, simple, get out!
    First: of all, i am reading Naruto manga, second: you are taking it veryyyyy personally!!! third: i haven't received, an answer telling me that sakura have some abilities that makes her better than normal shinobis, forth thing:i apologize if you felt like i bothered you! ok!!
     
         

  19. #159
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by megaamine View Post
    First: of all, i am reading Naruto manga, second: you are taking it veryyyyy personally!!! third: i haven't received, an answer telling me that sakura have some abilities that makes her better than normal shinobis, forth thing:i apologize if you felt like i bothered you! ok!!
    1. Good for you if you are reading Naruto manga, than the previous question about Sakura's abilities shouldn't be placed as Sakura has shown her abilities throughout the manga.
    2. I am not taking it personally, it's your opinion, but I dislike people not reading a simple rule that I put in the beginning of this thread that it seems to be overlooked.
    3. You haven't received the answer because the manga has the answer to your questions and you said you read it.
    4. You haven't "bored" me, you just violated a simple rule that I put and I don't like that. Quite simple.
     
         

  20. #160
    Trollo Lucilfer's Avatar
    Status
    Trollo Lucilfer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,395
    Location
    The village hidden in your ass
    Boooooooo
     



    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    1. Good for you if you are reading Naruto manga, than the previous question about Sakura's abilities shouldn't be placed as Sakura has shown her abilities throughout the manga.
    2. I am not taking it personally, it's your opinion, but I dislike people not reading a simple rule that I put in the beginning of this thread that it seems to be overlooked.
    3. You haven't received the answer because the manga has the answer to your questions and you said you read it.
    4. You haven't "bored" me, you just violated a simple rule that I put and I don't like that. Quite simple.
    OH GOD!!!! it's too hard to discuss something with a girl!!!
    i know i am not going to change you opinion, so ill just get outta here! but at least i had a some fun on this thread
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •