Page 9 of 12 « First ... 56789101112 Last»
Results 201 to 225 of 290
  1. #201
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Uchiha View Post
    You got this thread opened again ...... pretty impressive influence u got there chatte gud work

    i didn't know if u read it or not but i thought every one should know this

    before that
    I dont hate sakura
    I'm open to theories based on proof


    Now i'll explain why i dont accept your theory with example and what are mainly needed in theories.

    Theories are based on proof and there are three steps in a theory (widely accepted in real world)

    1. A Base proof
    2. Using supporting proof and assumption to extend the base proof
    3. Final result or new product

    Narutoverse Examples

    Theory 1: Sasuke will have perfect susanoo(PS)

    Base proof : Sasuke has susanoo
    supporting proof or assumption : Only EMS is required for getting Perfect Susanoo
    Final Result : since sasuke has EMS he may get Perfect Susanoo

    In the above example even though sasuke doesn't have PS yet in manga this theory is more believable and more acceptable (thrust me its not bcos the character is sasuke)
    Its more believable bcos the theory takes what sasuke already has (susanoo) and takes it too the next level (perfect susanoo) and there is only one assumption so probability of it happening is 50%

    Theory 2: Lee may have "Day Time tiger"

    Base Proof : Lee can already open 5 gates (gai told this during fight with gaara)
    supporting proof or assumption : Gai will also teach the next 2 gates and teach "Day Time Tiger"
    Final Result : Lee may learn "Day Time Tiger"

    Again in the above example the character being Lee has nothing to do with believing the theory
    Its more beliavable than you theory bcos it takes what Lee already has(5th of 8Gates) and extend it to the next level 7th Gate and Day Time Tiger ..also it has only one assumption so 50% chance

    Theory 3: Sakura will become the best medical ninja

    Base Proof: Sakura has shown impressive medical ninjutsu finding cure for kakuro
    supporting proof or assumption: she will only get better with time and if she was that gud in 16yrs old then in her prime she'll be the best medical ninja
    Final Result: sakura may become the best medical ninja

    Again this is more belivable because it take what sakura already has(medical ninjutsu) and takes it to the next level...also same as before 50% chance

    Reason why i think your theories were not believable (This is my opinion)

    you did not base your theory on what sakura has already shown in the manga so your theory did not have the base proof

    eg for "Bringer of darkness"

    Base proof : Sakura may have already know offensive Genjutsu(this already is an assumption bcos there is no proof for sakura using offensive Genjutsu)

    supporting proof or Assumption : sakura is a fast learner ,kakashi told sakura is a genjutsu type , sakura espaced form a genjutsu on her own during chunin exam (these are supporting proof)
    tsunade may give sakura the scroll about "Bringer of darkness" (assumption)
    sakura will learn it by herself by studying the scroll (assumption)

    Final Result : sakura may have Bringer of darkness

    you see this is the problem sakura who does not have the base for offensive Gensutsu is given a OP offensive Genjutsu
    and more than one assumption so less believable

    its the same for slug mode or Yin seal

    Slug mode no base proof bcos : sakura haven't shown summoning jutsu which is basic for SM

    Yin Seal : again sakura haven't shown anything related to yin seal learning as of yet

    all the things you have shown in the thread is supporting proof(like sakura has big forehead and yin seal will be placed in forehead) and assumptions like sakura will learn it or master it

    if you can give the theory in the way i've given my theory 1,2,3 it'll be more believable

    it would be nice if all those things in your theory came true but its less likely to happen
    Ah, it's not influence or anything like that. Every member of NB can do this as long as it respects the rules.
    Going to get back to you, for the moment, work calls.
     
         

  2. #202
    KILLER OF INJUSTICE
    Status
    killer1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In between dark and light
    Posts
    447
    Post Thanks / Like
    Homosapian+Humanity=Human
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    so can i spam in here?
     
         

  3. #203
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by killer1 View Post
    so can i spam in here?
    No, and you actually did it.
    You are not allowed to spam on any thread from NarutoBase.
    I would advise you to read the rules
     
         

  4. #204
    KILLER OF INJUSTICE
    Status
    killer1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In between dark and light
    Posts
    447
    Post Thanks / Like
    Homosapian+Humanity=Human
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    rules sory do nt knew ruless goad i knew naw
     
         

  5. #205
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by killer1 View Post
    rules sory do nt knew ruless goad i knew naw
    Well, read them and respect them.
    Take care in the future not to get an infraction for not respecting the rules.

    And once again, I repeat myself, no intention to start a flame war by bashing this character because I will report. Example on the previous page.
    No hard feelings. I am simply following the rules and want a nice/mature discussion.
     
         

  6. #206
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kurama999 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,014
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Thanks, Chatte.
    Seem like Naruto, Sasuke & Sakura = Sennin, version 2.
    Sakura is not just a medical ninja.
    She is similar to Kakashi, analysis the situation.
    Even Sasori acknowledged Sakura. So was Chiyo.
    Coming soon, all about Sakura.............................
     
         

  7. #207
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kurama999 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,014
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    There will be a big surprise that
    maybe Sakura heal her master Tsunade........................
     
         

  8. #208
    Member Ngeezy's Avatar
    Status
    Ngeezy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    92
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    I think Kishi just quit on sakura, because I think she was supposed to have a back story on her inner voice in her head from earlier in naruto the first series because while she was fighting Ino that crazy person in her head kicked Ino out, which is weird because that never happens, especially for how unskilled she was at the time, but at this time Sakura was just alright. (that last thing i said was not a bash.) just stating the obvious.
     
         

  9. #209
    Senior Member OWanime's Avatar
    Status
    OWanime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,123
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    unlike most of the other naruto fans I think sakura has some worth and can still grow so he fore head thing is really plausible while the genjutsu seems even more realistic nice explanation and effort
     
         

  10. #210
    Senior Member TurrinB's Avatar
    Status
    TurrinB is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    I don't think we'll see Sakura surpass Tsunade in the actual series. It will just be hinted at that Sakura will surpass Tsunade in her Prime.
     
         

  11. #211
    S-Rank Sonnin Sage mode Tobi's Avatar
    Status
    Sage mode Tobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Outside of your window...
    Posts
    356
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ticked off!
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Nice one. I've always thought from the beginning that she would surpass Tsunade. It only make sense: Naruto>Jaraiya, Sasuke>Orochimaru.
     
         

  12. #212
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    12,641
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Too late in the series now for Sakura, just let it be.
     
         

  13. #213
    Senior Member Ngylle's Avatar
    Status
    Ngylle is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,235
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Chatte mon cherry!

    i am done reading ur insight of sakura and as expected i was not dissapointed. now that i think about it, only when u start a thread is actually peacefull and with content, more threads should set that rule of if u come to Flame, '' will be in trouble and reported' xD Trolls and haters dont dare to come..

    Back to the topic.
    i think the only different that dived sakura and narux sasuke is that at least she is growing and developing in the time being, not with free power ups like both of them or with the Cheat code 'Kyuby'.

    I am not sure about the Bringe of darkness technique in sakuras asernal but everything is possible, now kishimoto has poorly developed sakura as a genjutsu user, to be honest i have not seen the first genju coming from her, kishi faults ''genjutsu user but only knows to dispell it''..

    It would be interesting to see her developing with Genjutsu Style. she has what is needed to be one, and who knows.
    she might use Gen-taijusu Style..

    Kishi should have let her have drive in the itachi's genjutsu school.

    Back to reality.
    -IF kishi dint gave a danm in all that time that he had to develope sakura even more, which this war would had been great for that. he just did as always.. Forget about her.

    This might be the only manga where the author just screwed must characters.

    Wishing
    Sakura could develop a more advances medical ninjutsu than tsunade.
    -a mix of Tsunade and Kabuto medical ninjutsu. should makes her a beast.
     
         
    Last edited by Ngylle; 11-16-2012 at 01:39 AM.

  14. #214
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Status
    psukkar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,899
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Im pretty sure bringer of darkness was used by hasihrama against the 3rd hokage, whom of which couldn't just sit there and break it.

    U know it is a A-rank genjutsu by the way. And sakura was really crap back in part 1. just cheer leader essentially at that point.
     
         

  15. #215
    Senior Member KevinPJH's Avatar
    Status
    KevinPJH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,079
    Post Thanks / Like
    :)
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Whats up with all the "You are not allowed to have this opinion in this thread" threads these days?
     
         

  16. #216
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by iiPyromaniac View Post
    Very nice thread. I won't get my hopes up, but you just might be onto something there Chatte. Hopefully this is what Kishi will implement for Sakura, of course, that is, IF it ends up going that far.
    Thank you!
    I am not getting my hopes up either, just showing a possible character development that Kishi could do in the end.
    Well, we have 1-2 years to find out about it so... Let's see what happens.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurama999 View Post
    Thanks, Chatte.
    Seem like Naruto, Sasuke & Sakura = Sennin, version 2.
    Sakura is not just a medical ninja.
    She is similar to Kakashi, analysis the situation.
    Even Sasori acknowledged Sakura. So was Chiyo.
    Coming soon, all about Sakura.............................
    Lool, that sounded like a news-title coming up next, haha.
    Thanks.
    I am not getting my hopes up either, this is just a possibility of happening and if it's not happening, showing what potential this character had.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurama999 View Post
    There will be a big surprise that
    maybe Sakura heal her master Tsunade........................
    That would be...
    Kickass... if she'd be able to heal her in that state, she's long surpassed Tsunade.
    But I don't see this happening, to be honest.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ngeezy View Post
    I think Kishi just quit on sakura, because I think she was supposed to have a back story on her inner voice in her head from earlier in naruto the first series because while she was fighting Ino that crazy person in her head kicked Ino out, which is weird because that never happens, especially for how unskilled she was at the time, but at this time Sakura was just alright. (that last thing i said was not a bash.) just stating the obvious.
    Hmm, as far as I know, the explanation for her inner voice was already done and once again, as far as I know, she didn't had any of that planning because Kishi explained that that every one has his inner self, that he just wanted to explore it on Sakura, that's all.

    And to be honest, I don't think he forgot about her. She's just a late bloomer.

    Quote Originally Posted by OWanime View Post
    unlike most of the other naruto fans I think sakura has some worth and can still grow so he fore head thing is really plausible while the genjutsu seems even more realistic nice explanation and effort
    Thank you!
    Well, let's hope this will happen. I mean, hints are there and I haven't seen Kishi putting hints for nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by TurrinB View Post
    I don't think we'll see Sakura surpass Tsunade in the actual series. It will just be hinted at that Sakura will surpass Tsunade in her Prime.
    We were hinted before. so now only comes the aftermath of the hints.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sage mode Tobi View Post
    Nice one. I've always thought from the beginning that she would surpass Tsunade. It only make sense: Naruto>Jaraiya, Sasuke>Orochimaru.
    Indeed. I mean, Kishi is know for following patterns all along this manga.

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Too late in the series now for Sakura, just let it be.
    Says who? The game it's not over, until it's not over.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ngylle View Post
    Chatte mon cherry!

    i am done reading ur insight of sakura and as expected i was not dissapointed. now that i think about it, only when u start a thread is actually peacefull and with content, more threads should set that rule of if u come to Flame, '' will be in trouble and reported' xD Trolls and haters dont dare to come..

    Back to the topic.
    i think the only different that dived sakura and narux sasuke is that at least she is growing and developing in the time being, not with free power ups like both of them or with the Cheat code 'Kyuby'.

    I am not sure about the Bringe of darkness technique in sakuras asernal but everything is possible, now kishimoto has poorly developed sakura as a genjutsu user, to be honest i have not seen the first genju coming from her, kishi faults ''genjutsu user but only knows to dispell it''..

    It would be interesting to see her developing with Genjutsu Style. she has what is needed to be one, and who knows.
    she might use Gen-taijusu Style..

    Kishi should have let her have drive in the itachi's genjutsu school.

    Back to reality.
    -IF kishi dint gave a danm in all that time that he had to develope sakura even more, which this war would had been great for that. he just did as always.. Forget about her.

    This might be the only manga where the author just screwed must characters.

    Wishing
    Sakura could develop a more advances medical ninjutsu than tsunade.
    -a mix of Tsunade and Kabuto medical ninjutsu. should makes her a beast.
    Ngylle, mon cher!

    Ca va?

    Anyway, let's get back to the serious things.

    Glad to see you enjoyed it. Well, I don't like flame wars or anything related to that, so it's simple, I state it and remind them that there's a set of rules of which I could use from. What I exactly did.
    Dunno if others should do that, it's their option, but I will keep this rule for myself as long as I'll be a member of this base.

    Yes, the difference between them is that she is developing as a normal shinobi. As we've seen with others, one power-up at a time. The only ones who got power-ups just like that were Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, Obito, Madara or whoever had any DNA modified.
    So why is it wrong for her to develop normally?
    One thing that people forget and Kishi hinted about her, it's that she's a late bloomer.





    I know people think it it referred only to that particular fight, but I think it has more to it.
    Meaning out of them, she's going to be the last to get developed.
    Of course, we don't know for sure.
    True that he developed her poorly on that side, I have also a believe about that, a "What if" thing but it might be too far-fetched so.. I'll leave it here.

    Now as for the war, how don't we know that every single one of them, including Sakura, won't pull out a nice move or something? He did say that everyone will shine brilliantly.

    As for there is no time, Kishi said Naruto has still plenty of things to show. How don't we know it's not a little Sakura inside there?

    Of course it sounds hard to believe, but what's harder for me to believe is that he really forgot about his characters.
    I will still give him the 'not guilty until proven' presume thing and I'll go on the belief that the game is not over until it's over.

    If not, trust me, I'll be the first one to kick his butt, lol. Kiddin'

    Now, for everything else it's the hope. I wish she could develop some medical ninjutsu that surpasses even her master, would be great to see that.
    Kabuto, mmm, dunno what to say. He's just a bunch of mixed DNA, that is what he is. I want something that Sakura develops on her own forces, not takes from the others.
    Don't get me wrong, it's ok if Kabuto did it, but I would like to see something different for Sakura.

    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    Im pretty sure bringer of darkness was used by hasihrama against the 3rd hokage, whom of which couldn't just sit there and break it.

    U know it is a A-rank genjutsu by the way. And sakura was really crap back in part 1. just cheer leader essentially at that point.
    Yup, that was the thing. Hashi used it against Hiruzen and the only way to break the genjutsu was to kill Hashirama, as far as I remember. Thing that he did with the help of the Death God.

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinPJH View Post
    Whats up with all the "You are not allowed to have this opinion in this thread" threads these days?
    Please do quote me where I stated "You are not allowed to have this opinion on this thread".
    I said no bashing on the character. How comes this is an opinion?
    Why no bashing? I think you can go look on the 8th page and see for yourself why.
     
         

  17. #217
    Member zion666's Avatar
    Status
    zion666 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    104
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Nicely Done!!! =)
     
         

  18. #218
    Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    apple pie of doom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    2,312
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Not to bash her or anything, but surpassing Tsunade has been done by most chuunin already.
    Just surpassing Tsunade would'nt make her usefull.
    But if she, for example, surpassed someone like Konohamaru, she might actually be of some use.

    Just my thoughts on the subject.
     
         

  19. #219
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by zion666 View Post
    Nicely Done!!! =)
    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by apple pie of doom View Post
    Not to bash her or anything, but surpassing Tsunade has been done by most chuunin already.
    Just surpassing Tsunade would'nt make her usefull.
    But if she, for example, surpassed someone like Konohamaru, she might actually be of some use.

    Just my thoughts on the subject.
    , this is actual troll-ish so I am not going to engage in any type of discussion.
    If any of the chuunins can do battle-wise what Tsunade did, than sure, they surpassed her.
    Sure, Konohamaru saves lives.

    Just my thoughts on your post.
     
         

  20. #220
    Youngest KAGE Priyam Bhowmick's Avatar
    Status
    Priyam Bhowmick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in the Universe
    Posts
    556
    Post Thanks / Like
    Either die early as a Hero or
    live long to see yourself
    become a Villain
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Even though Sakura was shown to have some knowledge of genjutsu in part 1, she never used it in a fight. Her attacks r slow nd she is nt very skilled in combat. She has only shown brute strength nd healing abilities. She is nt a combat type especially in mid nd long range. She might improve bt nt to the extent u thnk as the major fight has already started nt i dont thnk she has to play any major role in that.
     
         

  21. #221
    Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    apple pie of doom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    2,312
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Thanks!



    , this is actual troll-ish so I am not going to engage in any type of discussion.
    If any of the chuunins can do battle-wise what Tsunade did, than sure, they surpassed her.
    Sure, Konohamaru saves lives.

    Just my thoughts on your post.
    I do not see how posting facts is trollish.
    Konohamaru and every chuunin except Tenten, Ino, Kiba and Hinata would likely defeat Tsunade in a duel.
    Rock Lee - She can't hit him. if she resorts to uber healing he'll just keep going until either her chakra runs out or just smashes her with the gates.
    Shino - Bugs can absorb chakra as well.
    Neji - far greater expert in taijutsu, can predict her movements, cause internal wounds and can completely stop her chakra flow.
    Chouji - well, that butterfly thing even crushed kakuzu, and he's far beyond Tsunades level.
    Shikamaru - he's smart. would likely find a way for her to decapitate herself so she can't heal.
    Konohamaru - alright, I'll admit this one can't beat her, and I was just stirring you up, but the rest are still however, legit.
     
         

  22. #222
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by apple pie of doom View Post
    I do not see how posting facts is trollish.
    Konohamaru and every chuunin except Tenten, Ino, Kiba and Hinata would likely defeat Tsunade in a duel.
    Rock Lee - She can't hit him. if she resorts to uber healing he'll just keep going until either her chakra runs out or just smashes her with the gates.
    Shino - Bugs can absorb chakra as well.
    Neji - far greater expert in taijutsu, can predict her movements, cause internal wounds and can completely stop her chakra flow.
    Chouji - well, that butterfly thing even crushed kakuzu, and he's far beyond Tsunades level.
    Shikamaru - he's smart. would likely find a way for her to decapitate herself so she can't heal.
    Konohamaru - alright, I'll admit this one can't beat her, and I was just stirring you up, but the rest are still however, legit.
    This is not a VS thread and has nothing to do with the subject discussed so please refrain from that.
    Thank you!
     
         

  23. #223
    Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    apple pie of doom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    2,312
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    This is not a VS thread and has nothing to do with the subject discussed so please refrain from that.
    Thank you!
    It was not for vs-ing. more as an argument that yes, most chuunin did surpass tsunade already, so what use would Sakura be if she'd just be on their level anyway.
    But nonetheless, a good way of just proving me right.
     
         

  24. #224
    Member Ryuchidori's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuchidori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    190
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    She will develope a new jutsu which make her release her inner-Sakura to inside out :D
    SSSSSSHHAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!
     
         

  25. #225
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

    Quote Originally Posted by apple pie of doom View Post
    It was not for vs-ing. more as an argument that yes, most chuunin did surpass tsunade already, so what use would Sakura be if she'd just be on their level anyway.
    But nonetheless, a good way of just proving me right.
    By wanting me to prove you how she could take them out, it would turn it into a vs thread, which is not.
    VS threads have a specific section for that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuchidori View Post
    She will develope a new jutsu which make her release her inner-Sakura to inside out :D
    SSSSSSHHAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!
    .
    Well, Shannaro is a verbal thing to express the inner Sakura.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •