Page 4 of 30 « First 1234567814 ... Last»
    Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 459 Discussion / 460 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by venom2010 View Post
    soorrrrrrrry way of topic but has anybody notice hidan is imortal n his still in the hole probably using his tung to move around n get his body back together lol :D
    He would only get his head out and think about just going to a village asking people to get his body out of the hole the people would be

Status
    Nov 2008
    Dead

Quote Originally Posted by SageD View Post
    great points but do you think will listen to .
    Knowing Naruto, he'll probably end up changing HER point of view again.

Btw, where is Naruto? Did he get back to Konoha? Just wondering because when we saw him he was on a normal floor. O.o And how many Kakashi's are there!? By Kakashi I mean eye stealers.

Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

Well it looks like Madara and Zetsu might be setting Sauske up. Or did I make a mistake in thinking that Zetsu went up to Madara and Madara said "begin" and then Zetsu appeared at the Kage meeting??? Danzou might not get voted to be Hokage by Jounin if this whole thing about him having the same power as that one Uchia gets out, especially since he is being accused of getting into the Mizukage's mind, but I didnt even see that. Shikamaru pissed me off he should had just told Sakura what's on their mind instead of bs-ing around.

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SageD View Post
    yea its getting crazy but know we can put the whole who is Danzou to rest so what is your view on this week manga.
    All of the manga was great and i was thinking why did mufine get kinda angered when the mizu's bodyguard came forward and told everyone the truth and for the alovera dude to pop up in the middle ans say helloooooooooo.. lol

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by narutosharingan View Post
    LoL you are right every new character now has a shringan or biyakugan i was wanderin if so many uchiah died what happened to all of their bodies and sharingan eye?
    and a new introduction character will have the rinnegan xD

Status
    Nov 2008
    Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Zurita210 View Post
    Well it looks like Madara and Zetsu might be setting Sauske up. Or did I make a mistake in thinking that Zetsu went up to Madara and Madara said "begin" and then Zetsu appeared at the Kage meeting??? Danzou might not get voted to be Hokage by Jounin if this whole thing about him having the same power as that one Uchia gets out, especially since he is being accused of getting into the Mizukage's mind, but I didnt even see that. Shikamaru pissed me off he should had just told Sakura what's on their mind instead of bs-ing around.
    I think you made a mistake at the first part. I mean, they may be setting them up, it's very likely, but I think you're thinking it for the wrong reason. One of Zetsu's halves went with Hawk and the other stayed with Tobi. So by Zetsu coming in it just means that they started, it's kind of most likely for Zetsu to come in first since he can go through stuff, but I think that's all it means. Zetsu came first, Hawk's coming after. =/ And I'm pretty sure that what one half of Zetsu hears, the other can hear also.

Academy Student
    Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ringleader View Post
    why did danzou also take shisuis arm i understand why he'd want the sharingan but why the arm too?
    cos he needs some of his chakra to try to use it cos danzo is not as talented as kakashi also isnt there the possiblity that the eight tails arrives from his holiday and teams up with naruto lol these are just my prediction

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Riku.. View Post
    I think you made a mistake at the first part. I mean, they may be setting them up, it's very likely, but I think you're thinking it for the wrong reason. One of Zetsu's halves went with Hawk and the other stayed with Tobi. So by Zetsu coming in it just means that they started, it's kind of most likely for Zetsu to come in first since he can go through stuff, but I think that's all it means. Zetsu came first, Hawk's coming after. =/ And I'm pretty sure that what one half of Zetsu hears, the other can hear also.
    Maybe they want to drive the attention on sasuke so he can't leave aka knowing now he doesn't have any where to go and to start a war that would make easy for aka to get naruto and the eight tails.

thoughts feel free to comment:D

Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

1 Thing people danzo is not tobi stop thinking that because of his eye thing and in my opion i dont think tobi is testing sauke i think he just plays that dirty.Cuz he wants to be the only guy with sharigan n will try to get rid of danzo and sauke n what better way but to have them kill each other and last thing!!!! Man to tell you the thruth i just wish they kill this b**ch sakura off the show already im tired of looking at her face man how she always acts towards naruto.And how she still has fellings for sauske man he dont like you get over it already deam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know what i dont want her die yet i hope she goes to see naruto to tell him she likes him n his like its to late for all that.For all bull she put him threw.After sometime sauske comes back and shut her down big time too in a bad way and then she get's killed off lol.That be sad for them but not me and naruto ands up withhinata And sauske's is not stronger than naruto to let you know all sauske has is his sharigan n that's it let see him do something if trys to put a seal on his sharigan like naruto did with his ninetales he wouldnt even stand a chance at even beating kankuro lol lol

In my mind, this chapter proves unequivocally that Danzo is Madara. His right eye belonged to Shunshin no Shisui (Shisui the Teleporter). Someone remind me what Tobi's powers are? Not to mention Shisui's ability to control people with his sharingan. How else would madara get all of these insanely powerful ninja, including sasuke, to follow him? That would also explain why danzo's right eye is always in sharingan, cause he's always using it.

Just my opinion. Any takers?

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by hiruko View Post
    cos he needs some of his chakra to try to use it cos danzo is not as talented as kakashi also isnt there the possiblity that the eight tails arrives from his holiday and teams up with naruto lol these are just my prediction
    or otherwise it would give danzo more control over the sharingan considering the fact that it is uchiah's blood and chakra remember that even kakashi can't keep the MS up for a long time since he is not a uchiah.

Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

yoooo naruto sharigan is smart talking about the uchiha clans bodys.Thats true imagine danzou used his sharigan on the elder's.So they oder ichachi to kill his clan.And then danzou takes there eyes and has his most loyal servant's implanted with one sharigan each but his is the strongest.Cuz we havent seen him really fight.that be something.Danzou might go and hide like he did with pain and naruto until this battle between akatski n everyones over n hell be the altumite villan with a group of shrigan user.crazy guess lol:D

Last edited by venom2010; 08-07-2009 at 03:10 PM. Reason: mistake sorry

Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

In the next chapter I think Sasuke will play a big role.
    Zetsu is probably distracting the kages so that Madara can go one with his plan (whatever his plan even is) .

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

21 members and 60 guests haven't seen this in a long time:D:D

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

This is nice chjapter since, sa(cry)ra is giving up sauske and now she can pair with thick bros, now mad(e) for each other

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

yoooo naruto sharigan is smart talking about the uchiha clans bodys.Thats true imagine danzou used his sharigan on the elder's.So they oder ichachi to kill his clan.And then danzou takes there eyes and has his most loyal servant's implanted with one sharigan each but his is the strongest.Cuz we havent seen him really fight.that be something.Danzou might go and hide like he did with pain and naruto until this battle between akatski n everyones over n hell be the altumite villan with a group of shrigan user.crazy guess lol:D
    you are right what if he stole some body's and implanted the eyes in his minions. and i was also wanderin considering the fact that the jonins are not gonna vote for him hhe might just get them assasinated one by one.

Thoughts feel free to comment:D

The 4th & Missing Sannin Ssj4SonNino's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

1 Thing people danzo is not tobi stop thinking that because of his eye thing and in my opion i dont think tobi is testing sauke i think he just plays that dirty.Cuz he wants to be the only guy with sharigan n will try to get rid of danzo and sauke n what better way but to have them kill each other and last thing!!!! Man to tell you the thruth i just wish they kill this b**ch sakura off the show already im tired of looking at her face man how she always acts towards naruto.And how she still has fellings for sauske man he dont like you get over it already deam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know what i dont want her die yet i hope she goes to see naruto to tell him she likes him n his like its to late for all that.For all bull she put him threw.After sometime sauske comes back and shut her down big time too in a bad way and then she get's killed off lol.That be sad for them but not me and naruto ands up withhinata And sauske's is not stronger than naruto to let you know all sauske has is his sharigan n that's it let see him do something if trys to put a seal on his sharigan like naruto did with his ninetales he wouldnt even stand a chance at even beating kankuro lol lol

THANK YOU for rekindling the Tobi=Madara thing. No one had mentioned it so far on this thread but you had to mention it VenomBaka. As a matter of fact this chapter IMO i think killed the whole Danzo = Tobi = Madara sh**. I loved this chapter cause its already confirmed that Danzo has a dead Uchihas (Shisui) eye & arm, like alotta you here on NarutoBase predicted. Ao just got a hella lot of cool points for snitching on Danzos b**chass, and for having a Kakashi-style Byakugan, and because he put an end to all this Danzo=Madara=Tobi BS.
    We should all know for a fact that Tobi is Tobi, Danzo is Danzo, and Obito if f**kn dead people. So I think that its about time that we drop it. And about the whole Sakura and Naruto thing with the feelings im not even gonna get into that.

Best things that just happend in this manga:

-Danzo got revealed as an Uchiha technique theif
    -Seems they are gonna have too many problems right now trying to decide the head of the alliance (if there's even gonna be one)
    -Ao uses Byakugan. (I thought that sh** was cool)
    -And Zetsu got the party going. ^_^
    -(Just a guess) Seems like a Konoha team (lead by Shikamaru) is going after Team Hawk sooner or later.

Last edited by Ssj4SonNino; 08-07-2009 at 03:28 PM.

Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

Hey did any1 think of the possibility that danzo killed shisui and not itachi?
    then after danzo killed shisui he controlled Itachi and orderd him to kill the entire Uchiha?

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by jiorutsu View Post
    This is nice chjapter since, sa(cry)ra is giving up sauske and now she can pair with thick bros, now mad(e) for each other
    the thich bro Hmmmmm... i doubt since tenten might be hitting on him.

just thinking

Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

yeh my friend ill take it first i hate when people say that dont say bc the eye thing 2 madara is a full member of the uchia clan he doesnt need to still some lower levels pesons power or body parts duh 3 his like that with his mask bc his blind in one for using his power to much or keshi might do us a crazy twist n he wont even be madara but his brother every one thinks is dead cuz he ended up with one eyes missing if i remeber correctly

Last edited by venom2010; 08-07-2009 at 03:25 PM.

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyuuga Essa View Post
    Hey did any1 think of the possibility that danzo killed shisui and not itachi?
    then after danzo killed shisui he controlled Itachi and orderd him to kill the entire Uchiha?
    i doubt it considering the fact that itachi is also much stronger and capable to use sharingan to higher extent than anyone but danzo killing shisui might be true.

Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rebornsoul View Post
    why is there only one half of zetsu, maybe the other one is up to something somewhere?
    thats an easy one........ if you look back a couple of chapter black half went with madara white half went with sasuke, the halves have been split for a couple weeks now

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

yeh my friend ill take it first i hate when people say that dont say bc the eye thing 2 madara is a full member of the uchia clan he doesnt need to still some lower levels pesons power 3 his like that with his mask bc his blind in one for using his power to much or keshi might do us a crazy twist n he wont even be madara but his brother every one thinks is dead cuz he ended up with one eyes missing if i remeber correctly
    Well you might just be right you never know what kishi is goin to do.:D

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by narutosharingan View Post
    the thich bro Hmmmmm... i doubt since tenten might be hitting on him.

just thinking

Thickbro said he'll protect sakura until death, so he'll come once is out,

Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

yo ssj4sonnino please dont call me a idiot you bakamunome

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mcspaddin View Post
    thats an easy one........ if you look back a couple of chapter black half went with madara white half went with sasuke, the halves have been split for a couple weeks now
    i was thinking what id zetus tells everyone where sasuke is and then dissappears then sasuke would be really screwed.