View Poll Results: Best FF

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Michael Westen

    10 22.73%
  • Skylar Knight

    5 11.36%
  • chakrawizard555

    3 6.82%
  • Reborn

    5 11.36%
  • serenaandrosie

    2 4.55%
  • Uxellius

    4 9.09%
  • Netsui

    7 15.91%
  • cobra73

    3 6.82%
  • Ikikouchiha9668

    2 4.55%
  • -Yami-

    3 6.82%
Page 11 of 35 « First ... 78910111213141521 ... Last»
Results 251 to 275 of 866
  1. #251
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Posts
    6,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    I got 3rd place, but only 1st place gets the blue names.



    I had a doctor appointment. Basically to tell me that he doesn't know what's on my foot and to get an HPV shot.
    Ah, but you do get a medal...m...you must fix this, milady. :y
     
         

  2. #252
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Posts
    5,581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Ah, but you do get a medal...m...you must fix this, milady. :y
    Fix what?
     
         

  3. #253
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Posts
    6,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    Fix what?
    Not having a blue name...that's a problem I think.

    Now...what you need is an epic story to end all epic stories... *puts on thinking cap*
     
         

  4. #254
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    Posts
    4,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    I got 3rd place, but only 1st place gets the blue names.



    I had a doctor appointment. Basically to tell me that he doesn't know what's on my foot and to get an HPV shot.
    WTH Whats wrong with your foot?
     
         

  5. #255
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Posts
    5,581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Not having a blue name...that's a problem I think.

    Now...what you need is an epic story to end all epic stories... *puts on thinking cap*
    :ghehe:

    How's my avatar coming along?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73
    Whats wrong with your foot?
    There's a big red lump on it. It isn't a blister because it won't pop, and we guess it isn't a corn since the doctor said he didn't know what it was.
     
         
    Last edited by Netsui; 11-13-2012 at 10:11 PM.

  6. #256
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Posts
    6,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    :ghehe:

    How's my avatar coming along?



    There's a big red lump on it. It isn't a blister because it won't pop, and we guess it isn't a corn since the doctor said he didn't know what it was.
    :crazy: I completely forgot! :crazy:

    Sorry about your foot... that has to suck.
     
         

  7. #257
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Posts
    5,581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    :crazy: I completely forgot! :crazy:

    Sorry about your foot... that has to suck.
    Yeah. It hurts to touch it. So I hate shoes atm.
     
         

  8. #258
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    Posts
    4,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    :ghehe:

    How's my avatar coming along?



    There's a big red lump on it. It isn't a blister because it won't pop, and we guess it isn't a corn since the doctor said he didn't know what it was.
    Aww I'm sorry about your foot and hopes it gets better.
     
         

  9. #259
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Posts
    6,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    Yeah. It hurts to touch it. So I hate shoes atm.
    I guess I should take these back to the store then...

     
         

  10. #260
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Posts
    5,581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    Aww I'm sorry about your foot and hopes it gets better.
    Thanks. ^^ We're planning on making me another appointment, except with a foot doctor.
     
         

  11. #261
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    Posts
    4,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    I guess I should take these back to the store then...

    Lmao nah she'll take em
    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    Thanks. ^^ We're planning on making me another appointment, except with a foot doctor.
    NP lil buddy :y and yes do that. Did you do anything to your foot like drop an instrument on it?
     
         

  12. #262
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Posts
    6,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    Lmao nah she'll take em

    NP lil buddy :y and yes do that. Did you do anything to your foot like drop an instrument on it?
    I think you're missing the irony. High heels = pain. There's only one reason that girls where them.
     
         

  13. #263
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    Posts
    4,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    I think you're missing the irony. High heels = pain. There's only one reason that girls where them.
    I know that's why I said she'll take em....feel the burn!!!!!
    Yes there is only one reason girls wear haha
     
         

  14. #264
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Posts
    6,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    I know that's why I said she'll take em....feel the burn!!!!!
    Yes there is only one reason girls wear haha
    That sounds so...sadistic, or would that be masochistic?

    Yep...

    They're worn in order to lift the buttocks and make it more prominant. Not playin'.
     
         

  15. #265
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    Posts
    4,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    That sounds so...sadistic, or would that be masochistic?

    Yep...

    They're worn in order to lift the buttocks and make it more prominant. Not playin'.
    :y
     
         

  16. #266
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Posts
    5,581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    Lmao nah she'll take em

    NP lil buddy :y and yes do that. Did you do anything to your foot like drop an instrument on it?
    No. I don't remember hurting it or anything.
     
         

  17. #267
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Posts
    6,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Okay, sorry I forgot about your ava, Netsui... just tell me if there's anything your want to change. ^_^
     
         

  18. #268
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    Posts
    4,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    No. I don't remember hurting it or anything.
    Ok then.
     
         

  19. #269
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Posts
    5,581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Okay, sorry I forgot about your ava, Netsui... just tell me if there's anything your want to change. ^_^
    I love it, S.Train. Thank you.
     
         

  20. #270
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Posts
    6,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    I love it, S.Train. Thank you.
    I couldn't help fixing up the colors a bit, Photoshop has a nice little feature that auto-corrects images.
     
         

  21. #271
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    Posts
    4,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Cobra loves it too make me one!!!!
     
         

  22. #272
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Posts
    6,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    Cobra loves it too make me one!!!!
    Send me the pics you want and I'll do it tonight maybe. I might forget though...obviously that's a problem now. I don't pick out pictures though, I've only been successful doing that once, and the other times it was a disaster.
     
         

  23. #273
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    Posts
    4,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Send me the pics you want and I'll do it tonight maybe. I might forget though...obviously that's a problem now. I don't pick out pictures though, I've only been successful doing that once, and the other times it was a disaster.
    Ok :y
     
         

  24. #274
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Posts
    6,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

     
         

  25. #275
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    Posts
    4,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    :lmao:
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •