View Poll Results: Best FF

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Michael Westen

    10 22.73%
  • Skylar Knight

    5 11.36%
  • chakrawizard555

    3 6.82%
  • Reborn

    5 11.36%
  • serenaandrosie

    2 4.55%
  • Uxellius

    4 9.09%
  • Netsui

    7 15.91%
  • cobra73

    3 6.82%
  • Ikikouchiha9668

    2 4.55%
  • -Yami-

    3 6.82%
Page 12 of 44 « First ... 2891011121314151622 ... Last»
Results 221 to 240 of 866
  1. #221
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,869
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Hello everyone
     
         

  2. #222
    Premium User Skylar Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Skylar Knight is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,715
    Location
    NarutoBase
    If I get reincarnated... I
    wanna become a clam.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    Hello everyone
    Hello...! ^_^
    How are you, and what are you doing?
     
         

  3. #223
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by -Tsuki View Post
    because I hid it from you
    but...but...

    Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    Hello every one
    how are we all today
    :hey:

    Quote Originally Posted by Skylar Knight View Post
    Well, I played around 150 hours before I finished the main quest, and there was only one character as I played as ^_^
    Oh, and I also like to make a new character (though I only made one), and I love the beginning
    By the way, what is your favorite fighting style? I always used a big weapon like a warhammer or a greatsword
    I probably logged 500 hours or so before I even decided it was time to make a character that would be the one to complete the main quest, and even that I had to play for a while. You see, I also play the game on Master diff. so I had to get that character up to level 55-60 just so I could defeat Alduin; the first battle with him on the mountaintop is really hard, but the second one in Sovngarde is real easy.

    I beat the game with a Nord using sword+shield combo wearing heavy armor, I'm not sure but I might have also had archery. That's actually my favorite fighting style because you have to use a lot of strategy and timing to block and attack; the strategy comes in when you need to seperate yourself from multiple enemies and fight them one at a time (you can also do that with a bottleneck). It does get boring after a while so I like to try different stuff like two-handed weapons, magic or stealth.

    I can't stand stealth because on Master you're so incredibly weak in combat, I don't like magic because it's too overpowered though I enjoy those characters a lot and 2h doesn't spread skill points around enough so leveling is somewhat slower off of enemies. I do like wielding a battleaxe though, it's the perfect speed/power; war hammers go too slow for not enough damage increase and greatswords don't do enough damage at all, so the battleaxe is just right for playing Master.

    So...it's complicated, it's easier to answer what I don't like which would be stealth. I play it from time to time, but quickly get bored because I wait for long periods of time in the shadows only to have someone spot me and I can't even defend myself. :/ Plus, stealth doesn't work against bears...I hate bears. -_-

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    Hello everyone
    :hey:
     
         

  4. #224
    Writer Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,815
    Location
    Norway
    The Legendary Sage of Six
    Paths, coming soon.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by -Tsuki View Post
    We're all doing *insert word* good! :y
    So you are doing tremendously good eh? Good to hear

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    For a while, I thought this thread was officially dead. I'm doing good. ^_^ Why is all the rum gone though?



    Seriously...why do I not have anymore rum? -_-
    You thought it was dead?...!...?! O_________O Far from it! Although it hasn't been as many posts as it use to be >_>
    But! Maybe we can beat the voting record from March?!! I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned that for months (or maybe they have, but I haven't been paying attention, lol)... Let's see... 30 votes after 4 days... March had 85 or something? Hard, but not impossible
     
         

  5. #225
    Fiona Glenanne ThatOneChick's Avatar
    Status
    ThatOneChick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    9,071
    Location
    In a dream.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Westen View Post
    So you are doing tremendously good eh? Good to hear



    You thought it was dead?...!...?! O_________O Far from it! Although it hasn't been as many posts as it use to be >_>
    But! Maybe we can beat the voting record from March?!! I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned that for months (or maybe they have, but I haven't been paying attention, lol)... Let's see... 30 votes after 4 days... March had 85 or something? Hard, but not impossible
    87 since the one before that had 85
     
         

  6. #226
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,869
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Skylar Knight View Post
    Hello...! ^_^
    How are you, and what are you doing?
    Chillin out
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    but...but...



    :hey:



    I probably logged 500 hours or so before I even decided it was time to make a character that would be the one to complete the main quest, and even that I had to play for a while. You see, I also play the game on Master diff. so I had to get that character up to level 55-60 just so I could defeat Alduin; the first battle with him on the mountaintop is really hard, but the second one in Sovngarde is real easy.

    I beat the game with a Nord using sword+shield combo wearing heavy armor, I'm not sure but I might have also had archery. That's actually my favorite fighting style because you have to use a lot of strategy and timing to block and attack; the strategy comes in when you need to seperate yourself from multiple enemies and fight them one at a time (you can also do that with a bottleneck). It does get boring after a while so I like to try different stuff like two-handed weapons, magic or stealth.

    I can't stand stealth because on Master you're so incredibly weak in combat, I don't like magic because it's too overpowered though I enjoy those characters a lot and 2h doesn't spread skill points around enough so leveling is somewhat slower off of enemies. I do like wielding a battleaxe though, it's the perfect speed/power; war hammers go too slow for not enough damage increase and greatswords don't do enough damage at all, so the battleaxe is just right for playing Master.

    So...it's complicated, it's easier to answer what I don't like which would be stealth. I play it from time to time, but quickly get bored because I wait for long periods of time in the shadows only to have someone spot me and I can't even defend myself. :/ Plus, stealth doesn't work against bears...I hate bears. -_-



    :hey:
    S. Train ~tips hat~
     
         

  7. #227
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Westen View Post
    So you are doing tremendously good eh? Good to hear



    You thought it was dead?...!...?! O_________O Far from it! Although it hasn't been as many posts as it use to be >_>
    But! Maybe we can beat the voting record from March?!! I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned that for months (or maybe they have, but I haven't been paying attention, lol)... Let's see... 30 votes after 4 days... March had 85 or something? Hard, but not impossible
    I was just surprised that it had gone for so long between posts. I doubt we'll beat the voting record though, for one thing, part of it is because we used to bring a lot of attention to this thread with all the posts, now we don't have as much activity. Also, there's the issue of alt accounts. -_- It seems like a good portion of the votes are inflated by that. Yeah, we don't mention beating the votes very much since we can't actually control it directly. Wouldn't it be crazy if more of NB took notice and voted honestly? :crazy:

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    S. Train ~tips hat~
    Okay?... I know, I go off on some stuff I guess.
     
         
    Last edited by Shinobi Train; 11-13-2012 at 04:53 PM.

  8. #228
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,869
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    I was just surprised that it had gone for so long between posts. I doubt we'll beat the voting record though, for one thing, part of it is because we used to bring a lot of attention to this thread with all the posts, now we don't have as much activity. Also, there's the issue of alt accounts. -_- It seems like a good portion of the votes are inflated by that. Yeah, we don't mention beating the votes very much since we can't actually control it directly. Wouldn't it be crazy if more of NB took notice and voted honestly? :crazy:


    Okay?... I know, I go off on some stuff I guess.
    :lmao: you're good man.....although there is one thing that the Cobra doesn't like.
     
         

  9. #229
    Writer Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,815
    Location
    Norway
    The Legendary Sage of Six
    Paths, coming soon.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneChick View Post
    87 since the one before that had 85
    Oh, that's right! I remember now And by you posting in this thread, you upped its fame by miles. Won't be long now before it's back on track :zonder: Your presence is most valued indeed ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    I was just surprised that it had gone for so long between posts. I doubt we'll beat the voting record though, for one thing, part of it is because we used to bring a lot of attention to this thread with all the posts, now we don't have as much activity. Also, there's the issue of alt accounts. -_- It seems like a good portion of the votes are inflated by that. Yeah, we don't mention beating the votes very much since we can't actually control it directly. Wouldn't it be crazy if more of NB took notice and voted honestly? :crazy:
    Haha I see. Well, I guess it use to be like 20 pages of posts by normal now, but we're still "only" at 10. However, each pages takes more posts now than a few months ago, so who knows if we're doing good or bad

    Yeah I know... We should have had people like Toc, Escorpiius, Kuroi, Roku, among others, in this contest as well. Then it would have had a chance to beat the record I guess o__O
     
         

  10. #230
    Fiona Glenanne ThatOneChick's Avatar
    Status
    ThatOneChick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    9,071
    Location
    In a dream.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Westen View Post
    Oh, that's right! I remember now And by you posting in this thread, you upped its fame by miles. Won't be long now before it's back on track :zonder: Your presence is most valued indeed ^^



    Haha I see. Well, I guess it use to be like 20 pages of posts by normal now, but we're still "only" at 10. However, each pages takes more posts now than a few months ago, so who knows if we're doing good or bad

    Yeah I know... We should have had people like Toc, Escorpiius, Kuroi, Roku, among others, in this contest as well. Then it would have had a chance to beat the record I guess o__O
    I doubt it lol but thank you none the less.
    Meh, I doubt if I participated it would make a difference.
     
         

  11. #231
    Writer Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,815
    Location
    Norway
    The Legendary Sage of Six
    Paths, coming soon.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneChick View Post
    I doubt it lol but thank you none the less.
    Meh, I doubt if I participated it would make a difference.
    Of course it would! Every time you've joined, the fame has been upped like crazy You should utilize it while you still can
    You still own me a contest like you promised months ago >_> Even I've managed to join a few after the last one you were in. Though I bet you would definitely have won though as I don't have that driving fan-base I used to have one and a half year ago
     
         

  12. #232
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,869
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    I feel so isolated with all these blue names around me
    This is too much I can't handle it!!!!!!

    I'll just you all from afair until another black name comes
     
         

  13. #233
    Fiona Glenanne ThatOneChick's Avatar
    Status
    ThatOneChick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    9,071
    Location
    In a dream.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Westen View Post
    Of course it would! Every time you've joined, the fame has been upped like crazy You should utilize it while you still can
    You still own me a contest like you promised months ago >_> Even I've managed to join a few after the last one you were in. Though I bet you would definitely have won though as I don't have that driving fan-base I used to have one and a half year ago
    Every time I joined something always happened >.> I think I'm bad luck. :lmao: Yes I do. I just haven't had the motivation to write for the base anymore or participate in the contest.
     
         

  14. #234
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    :lmao: you're good man.....although there is one thing that the Cobra doesn't like.
    Oh? O_o I didn't know Cobras had preferences.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Westen View Post
    Oh, that's right! I remember now And by you posting in this thread, you upped its fame by miles. Won't be long now before it's back on track :zonder: Your presence is most valued indeed ^^



    Haha I see. Well, I guess it use to be like 20 pages of posts by normal now, but we're still "only" at 10. However, each pages takes more posts now than a few months ago, so who knows if we're doing good or bad

    Yeah I know... We should have had people like Toc, Escorpiius, Kuroi, Roku, among others, in this contest as well. Then it would have had a chance to beat the record I guess o__O
    In comparison to some months, 20 pages, even taking into account the increased post per page, would happen in just a day or two. It was Netsui, Fiona, Serena, Evil Wizard, you and myself that really lit this baby up. Now most of those people hardly post anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneChick View Post
    I doubt it lol but thank you none the less.
    Meh, I doubt if I participated it would make a difference.
    Of course it would make a difference! ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    I feel so isolated with all these blue names around me
    This is too much I can't handle it!!!!!!

    I'll just you all from afair until another black name comes
    Muahahaha!

    Sorry...
     
         

  15. #235
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,869
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Oh? O_o I didn't know Cobras had preferences.


    Muahahaha!

    Sorry...
    Yeah we do

    It's fine for now one day The Cobra will have a blue name!
     
         

  16. #236
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    Yeah we do

    It's fine for now one day The Cobra will have a blue name!
    We will stop you, Cobra!



    ...Just as soon as I can find my action figures...:rofl:
     
         

  17. #237
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,869
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    We will stop you, Cobra!



    ...Just as soon as I can find my action figures...:rofl:
    :rofl:
     
         

  18. #238
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Behold! The mighty boat train!



    Now all we need is a plane train and then trains will once again take over the world! Muahahaha!
     
         

  19. #239
    Premium User Skylar Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Skylar Knight is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,715
    Location
    NarutoBase
    If I get reincarnated... I
    wanna become a clam.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Sorry Cobra, but another person with a blue name is joining the conversation

    Oh, by the way S.Train, I was too lazy to reply to your Skyrim post, but I still have two things to say:

    1 - I feel like an amateur compared to you You probably know every corner of the skyrim world now.
    2 - How many months did you play on that one character? Hahaha
     
         

  20. #240
    Seraphic destryo Ultimate uzumaki form's Avatar
    Status
    Ultimate uzumaki form is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,604
    Location
    Gauis
    Kneel to the god of NB.
     

    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Will ItachiLeeHatake be up there soon..?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •