View Poll Results: Best FF

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Michael Westen

    10 22.73%
  • Skylar Knight

    5 11.36%
  • chakrawizard555

    3 6.82%
  • Reborn

    5 11.36%
  • serenaandrosie

    2 4.55%
  • Uxellius

    4 9.09%
  • Netsui

    7 15.91%
  • cobra73

    3 6.82%
  • Ikikouchiha9668

    2 4.55%
  • -Yami-

    3 6.82%
Page 24 of 44 « First ... 1420212223242526272834 ... Last»
Results 461 to 480 of 866
  1. #461
    Senior Member Gutsy Jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Gutsy Jiraiya is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10,039
    Location
    Unknown
    The Will of me U_U
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    It is going good how have you been and well it is up to you
    Thats good I have been good going to take my drivers license....

    and i kinda asked you and everyone else for an opinion if it could be a good idea and if you think people would like it because i am not sure...
     
         

  2. #462
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,293
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutsy Jiraiya View Post
    Thats good I have been good going to take my drivers license....

    and i kinda asked you and everyone else for an opinion if it could be a good idea and if you think people would like it because i am not sure...
    I got my L's not long ago any way your better off asking S.Train or Netsui or TOC or Michael not me
     
         

  3. #463
    Premium User Skylar Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Skylar Knight is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,715
    Location
    NarutoBase
    If I get reincarnated... I
    wanna become a clam.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    Hey everyone I am back
    Hello Serena!
    How are you? ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    I am not jealous I will one day have my own blue name :y
    Well, I bet you can do it I've read you FF, and it's good :y
    I have faith in you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutsy Jiraiya View Post
    hello im back, I rosie and Sam... hows it going

    and Sam... what would you think if i made an FF about Jack Bauer
    Hello there, and welcome back! ^_^
    I'm fine, in case you asked me as well So what are you doing? :3
    Oh, and as Serena said, that's up to you.
     
         

  4. #464
    Senior Member Gutsy Jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Gutsy Jiraiya is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10,039
    Location
    Unknown
    The Will of me U_U
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    I guess though this was kind of a question for anyone to answer in here
     
         

  5. #465
    Premium User Skylar Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Skylar Knight is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,715
    Location
    NarutoBase
    If I get reincarnated... I
    wanna become a clam.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutsy Jiraiya View Post
    I guess though this was kind of a question for anyone to answer in here
    Yeah, that's true Just me being stupid
    But you didn't answer my question... what are you doing? ^_^
     
         

  6. #466
    Senior Member Gutsy Jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Gutsy Jiraiya is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10,039
    Location
    Unknown
    The Will of me U_U
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Skylar Knight View Post
    Yeah, that's true Just me being stupid
    But you didn't answer my question... what are you doing? ^_^
    working on trying to figure out what kind of FF i wanna do.... nothing else really
     
         

  7. #467
    Premium User Skylar Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Skylar Knight is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,715
    Location
    NarutoBase
    If I get reincarnated... I
    wanna become a clam.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutsy Jiraiya View Post
    working on trying to figure out what kind of FF i wanna do.... nothing else really
    Oh? So do you have any ideas of what you want to write about?
     
         

  8. #468
    Senior Member Gutsy Jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Gutsy Jiraiya is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10,039
    Location
    Unknown
    The Will of me U_U
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Skylar Knight View Post
    Oh? So do you have any ideas of what you want to write about?
    Jack Bauer
    Maybe something about Young Guns (Billy the Kid)
    Make an idea about a character who lives in Africa or something i dont know
     
         

  9. #469
    Premium User Skylar Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Skylar Knight is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,715
    Location
    NarutoBase
    If I get reincarnated... I
    wanna become a clam.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutsy Jiraiya View Post
    Jack Bauer
    Maybe something about Young Guns (Billy the Kid)
    Make an idea about a character who lives in Africa or something i dont know
    Oh, sounds cool ^_^
    ... and I like the idea with a character who lives in Africa... It's kind of unique
     
         

  10. #470
    Senior Member Gutsy Jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Gutsy Jiraiya is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10,039
    Location
    Unknown
    The Will of me U_U
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Skylar Knight View Post
    Oh, sounds cool ^_^
    ... and I like the idea with a character who lives in Africa... It's kind of unique
    Yea i am thinking between jack bauer and my own with a guy in africa.... but i dont know what to chose
     
         

  11. #471
    Premium User Skylar Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Skylar Knight is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,715
    Location
    NarutoBase
    If I get reincarnated... I
    wanna become a clam.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutsy Jiraiya View Post
    Yea i am thinking between jack bauer and my own with a guy in africa.... but i dont know what to chose
    Well, I personally like the Afrika idea best... It's unique, the plot has a lot of potential, and it's an Original FanFiction ^_^
     
         

  12. #472
    Senior Member Gutsy Jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Gutsy Jiraiya is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10,039
    Location
    Unknown
    The Will of me U_U
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    hm.... well i guess im going with Africa, now im going to study on some potential countries for the character to live in and build up the character.... and i will guarantee that the first chapter will be out by the end of this month.
     
         

  13. #473
    Premium User Skylar Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Skylar Knight is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,715
    Location
    NarutoBase
    If I get reincarnated... I
    wanna become a clam.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutsy Jiraiya View Post
    hm.... well i guess im going with Africa, now im going to study on some potential countries for the character to live in and build up the character.... and i will guarantee that the first chapter will be out by the end of this month.
    Sounds exciting :3 Vm me anytime if you want me to read one of the chapters when you post them, okay? ^_^ I'll gladly read them.
     
         

  14. #474
    Senior Member Gutsy Jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Gutsy Jiraiya is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10,039
    Location
    Unknown
    The Will of me U_U
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    yea i will i was thinking about choosing the country Mozambique....
     
         

  15. #475
    Fiona Glenanne ThatOneChick's Avatar
    Status
    ThatOneChick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    9,071
    Location
    In a dream.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    :hey: dropping by to say hello since I rarely said anything else in this thread.
     
         

  16. #476
    Senior Member Gutsy Jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Gutsy Jiraiya is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10,039
    Location
    Unknown
    The Will of me U_U
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneChick View Post
    :hey: dropping by to say hello since I rarely said anything else in this thread.
    Hey Fi!!! :overjoy:
     
         

  17. #477
    Premium User Skylar Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Skylar Knight is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,715
    Location
    NarutoBase
    If I get reincarnated... I
    wanna become a clam.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutsy Jiraiya View Post
    yea i will i was thinking about choosing the country Mozambique....
    I have three questions for you actually:
    - What kind of series is it going to be? Fighting? Romance? Adventure?
    - If you answered fighting in the previous question, then what kind of fighting style? Unique Powers? Weapons like pistols?
    - How long do you plan to make this OF?
     
         

  18. #478
    thє whσvíαn huntєr ikikouchiha9668's Avatar
    Status
    ikikouchiha9668 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11,165
    Location
    You want to know so I can help you develop into more of a stalker? I don't think so.
    ♪You are what you love, not
    who loves you♪
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Hey ya'll!!!
     
         

  19. #479
    Senior Member Gutsy Jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Gutsy Jiraiya is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10,039
    Location
    Unknown
    The Will of me U_U
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Skylar Knight View Post
    I have three questions for you actually:
    - What kind of series is it going to be? Fighting? Romance? Adventure?
    - If you answered fighting in the previous question, then what kind of fighting style? Unique Powers? Weapons like pistols?
    - How long do you plan to make this OF?
    1. Kind of a mix between Action/Fighting, thriller stuff

    2. Weapons known in the real world (modern weapons)

    3. I have no clue but I already have like ideas for atleast 5 chapters
     
         

  20. #480
    Fiona Glenanne ThatOneChick's Avatar
    Status
    ThatOneChick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    9,071
    Location
    In a dream.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutsy Jiraiya View Post
    Hey Fi!!! :overjoy:
    :hey: How are you? ^_^
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •