View Poll Results: Best FF

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Michael Westen

    10 22.73%
  • Skylar Knight

    5 11.36%
  • chakrawizard555

    3 6.82%
  • Reborn

    5 11.36%
  • serenaandrosie

    2 4.55%
  • Uxellius

    4 9.09%
  • Netsui

    7 15.91%
  • cobra73

    3 6.82%
  • Ikikouchiha9668

    2 4.55%
  • -Yami-

    3 6.82%
Page 4 of 35 « First 1234567814 ... Last»
Results 76 to 100 of 866
  1. #76
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Posts
    11,184
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    but but but

    It's alright, he won't get to Robert, he just finished another meal.
     
         

  2. #77
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    Posts
    4,855
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post

    It's alright, he won't get to Robert, he just finished another meal.
    Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
     
         

  3. #78
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Bodhum
    Posts
    3,031
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    Sure thing :y
    thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    Ah, I see Well, good luck with it:D



    I'm good:D You?
    I am good so how is college going
     
         

  4. #79
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    Posts
    4,855
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    thank you



    I am good so how is college going
    You're Welcome
     
         

  5. #80
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    not a chance
    Posts
    7,706
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trying to see how much writing
    I can squeeze in before the
    fall semester begins.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    thank you



    I am good so how is college going
    It's goin' pretty good right now:D
     
         

  6. #81
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Bodhum
    Posts
    3,031
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    You're Welcome


    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    It's goin' pretty good right now:D
    that good to here so what else have you been up to
     
         

  7. #82
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    Posts
    4,855
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post




    that good to here so what else have you been up to
    so how you been?
     
         

  8. #83
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Bodhum
    Posts
    3,031
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    so how you been?
    I am feeling tired so I might get a little bit more sleep soon I am only awake because I could not sleep but now I am feeling tired again but apart from that I am fine. how are you

    Edit I see you two Netsui & Skylar Knight
     
         
    Last edited by serenaandrosie; 11-10-2012 at 09:22 PM.

  9. #84
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    Posts
    4,855
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    I am feeling tired so I might get a little bit more sleep soon I am only awake because I could not sleep but now I am feeling tired again but apart from that I am fine. how are you

    Edit I see you two Netsui & Skylar Knight
    Well sleep then lol sleep is always good. I'm good I had took a little nap earlier so I might be up all night now I'm trying to take care of business with my cousin
     
         

  10. #85
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Bodhum
    Posts
    3,031
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    Well sleep then lol sleep is always good. I'm good I had took a little nap earlier so I might be up all night now I'm trying to take care of business with my cousin
    fair enough well I don't want to go but Prob should before it gets to late to go for a nap

    Night night Cobra, Netsui, Chakra wizard, S.Train, TOC & Reborn etc I will return :grouphug:
     
         

  11. #86
    Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Posts
    5,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    I am feeling tired so I might get a little bit more sleep soon I am only awake because I could not sleep but now I am feeling tired again but apart from that I am fine. how are you

    Edit I see you two Netsui & Skylar Knight
    My stealth was not enough! Must train more! :scorps:

    Sleep is good, just don't force yourself to stay up too late. :>
     
         

  12. #87
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    Posts
    4,855
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    fair enough well I don't want to go but Prob should before it gets to late to go for a nap

    Night night Cobra, Netsui, Chakra wizard, S.Train, TOC & Reborn etc I will return :grouphug:
    :y night night Serena I bid ye fair well until next time :b



    Netsui I see you have arrived...again and no you can't go sleath not like THE COBRA!!! :scorps:
     
         

  13. #88
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Bodhum
    Posts
    3,031
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    My stealth was not enough! Must train more! :scorps:

    Sleep is good, just don't force yourself to stay up too late. :>
    you can't fool me yet :lmao: any way yes sleep is a good It is bad to go with out it well good :b and once again good night I should be off I hope I get to catch up with you later .

    Edit: but I saw you to any way :b cobra oh and good :b to you to Skylar
     
         
    Last edited by serenaandrosie; 11-10-2012 at 09:38 PM.

  14. #89
    Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Posts
    5,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    you can't fool me yet :lmao: any way yes sleep is a good It is bad to go with out it well good :b and once again good night I should be off I hope I get to catch up with you later .

    Edit: but I saw you to any way :b cobra oh and good :b to you to Skylar
    Night. Hope you sleep well. ^^
     
         

  15. #90
    Tsūki's Avatar
    Status
    Tsūki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    35,478
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Dragyzophobia #Akashaphilia
    #Kirikoe4EIG
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    *Le Tsuki pop out of nowhere* o_o
    What's up?
     
         

  16. #91
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    Posts
    4,855
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by -Tsuki View Post
    *Le Tsuki pop out of nowhere* o_o
    What's up?
    Tsuki!!!
    Nm really man just takin care business :mugi:
    Wats up wit you?
     
         

  17. #92
    Tsūki's Avatar
    Status
    Tsūki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    35,478
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Dragyzophobia #Akashaphilia
    #Kirikoe4EIG
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    Tsuki!!!
    Nm really man just takin care business :mugi:
    Wats up wit you?
    I see... if I may ask... what business? >_O
    I feel like S.Train will kill me when he notices my avy
     
         

  18. #93
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    Posts
    4,855
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by -Tsuki View Post
    I see... if I may ask... what business? >_O
    I feel like S.Train will kill me when he notices my avy
    Me and my Cousin have a little well you see we have a "project" and right now we need a location and well I told my him we can use his Dads house as a temporary location but he still hasn't asked yet so imma just take it a step farther :mugi:

    S. Trains gonna kill you for a simple avy change? Awesome I must be here to see that lol
     
         

  19. #94
    Tsūki's Avatar
    Status
    Tsūki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    35,478
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Dragyzophobia #Akashaphilia
    #Kirikoe4EIG
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    Me and my Cousin have a little well you see we have a "project" and right now we need a location and well I told my him we can use his Dads house as a temporary location but he still hasn't asked yet so imma just take it a step farther :mugi:

    S. Trains gonna kill you for a simple avy change? Awesome I must be here to see that lol
    I see =/ I hope he says yes
     
         

  20. #95
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    Posts
    4,855
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by -Tsuki View Post
    I see =/ I hope he says yes
    He better or we're screwed(well not exactly)
     
         

  21. #96
    Tsūki's Avatar
    Status
    Tsūki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    35,478
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Dragyzophobia #Akashaphilia
    #Kirikoe4EIG
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    He better or we're screwed(well not exactly)
    now you reminded me of a friend in school
    He's obsessed with chemicals and loves to... let's say he's a RL Deidara xD

    He invited me once and did something "katsu"-ish in his backyard :crazy:
     
         

  22. #97
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    Posts
    4,855
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by -Tsuki View Post
    now you reminded me of a friend in school
    He's obsessed with chemicals and loves to... let's say he's a RL Deidara xD

    He invited me once and did something "katsu"-ish in his backyard :crazy:
    Well that interesting at the very least :y
     
         

  23. #98
    Sharingan User The Copy Ninja's Avatar
    Status
    The Copy Ninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    87
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    to all the amazing writers good luck!!!!
     
         

  24. #99
    Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Posts
    5,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    We made it to the Hottest Threads! :overjoy:

    I will read all of these chapters soon. I intend to vote this month! :D
     
         

  25. #100
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    Posts
    4,855
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    We made it to the Hottest Threads! :overjoy:

    I will read all of these chapters soon. I intend to vote this month! :D
    Hell yeah high five!!! :crazy:

    I'll read em all but not tonight Cobras busy.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •