View Poll Results: Best FF

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Michael Westen

    10 22.73%
  • Skylar Knight

    5 11.36%
  • chakrawizard555

    3 6.82%
  • Reborn

    5 11.36%
  • serenaandrosie

    2 4.55%
  • Uxellius

    4 9.09%
  • Netsui

    7 15.91%
  • cobra73

    3 6.82%
  • Ikikouchiha9668

    2 4.55%
  • -Yami-

    3 6.82%
Page 7 of 44 « First ... 3456789101117 ... Last»
Results 121 to 140 of 866
  1. #121
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,626
    Location
    Cafe Nowhere
    Writing + Music = YAAAAY.
    Finally focusing on only one
    story. For now. :)
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Skylar Knight View Post
    Good? I'm glad to hear that D Oh, what are you eating? :3
    It seems like you have written 3 chapters of "Forget to remember", so why not write the fourth? ^_^
    I'm debating if I should write the fourth chapter, or if I should start my short story. I might go with the fourth, since I'm not used to short stories... xD I am eating pizza. Good pizza.
     
         

  2. #122
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    12,507
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    I probably have to go back a few contest to catch up on the series' in this contest *sigh*
     
         

  3. #123
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,897
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    I'm debating if I should write the fourth chapter, or if I should start my short story. I might go with the fourth, since I'm not used to short stories... xD I am eating pizza. Good pizza.
    What kind
     
         

  4. #124
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,626
    Location
    Cafe Nowhere
    Writing + Music = YAAAAY.
    Finally focusing on only one
    story. For now. :)
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    I probably have to go back a few contest to catch up on the series' in this contest *sigh*
    Not mine, Reborn. It's the first 3.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    What kind
    Plain.
     
         

  5. #125
    thє whσvíαn huntєr ikikouchiha9668's Avatar
    Status
    ikikouchiha9668 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11,180
    Location
    You want to know so I can help you develop into more of a stalker? I don't think so.
    ♪I've got troubled thoughts
    and the self-esteem to
    match♪
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Hey good luck to all of those who entered~ May the odds be ever in your favor~
     
         

  6. #126
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,897
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    I probably have to go back a few contest to catch up on the series' in this contest *sigh*
    Nope not me
    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    Not mine, Reborn. It's the first 3.



    Plain.
    Ewwwwwwww it has to have some meat on it lol
    Quote Originally Posted by ikikouchiha9668 View Post
    Hey good luck to all of those who entered~ May the odds be ever in your favor~
    Iki!!!!!! Good luck to you as well.
     
         

  7. #127
    Senior Member Skylar Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Skylar Knight is online now
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,837
    Location
    NarutoBase
    If I get reincarnated... I
    wanna become a clam.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    I'm debating if I should write the fourth chapter, or if I should start my short story. I might go with the fourth, since I'm not used to short stories... xD I am eating pizza. Good pizza.
    You do what you want, but I personally like "long" stories better ^_^ It might be because I'm making a long series myself
    I want good pizza! :3
     
         

  8. #128
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,626
    Location
    Cafe Nowhere
    Writing + Music = YAAAAY.
    Finally focusing on only one
    story. For now. :)
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    Nope not me

    Ewwwwwwww it has to have some meat on it lol


    Iki!!!!!! Good luck to you as well.
    The only pizza I like is Plain and Pepperoni. Plain being my favorite, of course.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skylar Knight View Post
    You do what you want, but I personally like "long" stories better ^_^ It might be because I'm making a long series myself
    I want good pizza! :3
    I'm also into longer stories better. The short story is an essay for college. Then again I can always work on that during school...
     
         

  9. #129
    Senior Member Skylar Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Skylar Knight is online now
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,837
    Location
    NarutoBase
    If I get reincarnated... I
    wanna become a clam.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    I'm also into longer stories better. The short story is an essay for college. Then again I can always work on that during school...
    Yeah, I think most people are more into that
    For School? Then I wish you the best of luck on it ^_^
     
         

  10. #130
    The Aspiring Writer ItachiLeeHatake's Avatar
    Status
    ItachiLeeHatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,836
    What a drag...
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Good luck, my fellow FF writers! May the contestants be judged based upon their writing ability, story and character development, and creativity!
     
         

  11. #131
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,626
    Location
    Cafe Nowhere
    Writing + Music = YAAAAY.
    Finally focusing on only one
    story. For now. :)
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Skylar Knight View Post
    Yeah, I think most people are more into that
    For School? Then I wish you the best of luck on it ^_^
    Thanks. ^^ It's the optional essay for the application. I am ready to write it! Except... FTR is kind of calling me...
     
         

  12. #132
    King Cobra's Avatar
    Status
    King Cobra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,897
    Location
    Viva La Kumo!!!!!!!
    We're here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    The only pizza I like is Plain and Pepperoni. Plain being my favorite, of course.



    I'm also into longer stories better. The short story is an essay for college. Then again I can always work on that during school...
    Noooooooooooooo I must have meat on my pizza!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiLeeHatake View Post
    Good luck, my fellow FF writers! May the contestants be judged based upon their writing ability, story and character development, and creativity!
    You enter next month!!!
     
         

  13. #133
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,023
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra73 View Post
    This thing solos
    Hardly...when faced with this:



    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    The only pizza I like is Plain and Pepperoni. Plain being my favorite, of course.
    Green olives and onions for me, but I don't eat pizza that much.
     
         

  14. #134
    ~Writer~ Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    6,708
    Location
    Norway
    "A goal is not always
    meant to be reached, it often
    serves simply as something to
    aim at." - Bruce Lee
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    well if you retire you retire but If you do start a new FF I would like to check it out. I should read the FF you entered from the beginning I will one day
    Well the thing is that I won't be starting a new FF, just picking up on one where I wrote the first chapter almost two years ago Good to know ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    I'll be voting in this month's contest ^^



    I don't think my friend likes your friend very much
    Reborn, how dare you ignore my post ?! -__- >__>
     
         

  15. #135
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,626
    Location
    Cafe Nowhere
    Writing + Music = YAAAAY.
    Finally focusing on only one
    story. For now. :)
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Westen View Post
    Well the thing is that I won't be starting a new FF, just picking up on one where I wrote the first chapter almost two years ago Good to know ^^



    Reborn, how dare you ignore my post ?! -__- >__>
    Continuing something you wrote two years ago? :D

    How are you, Michael?
     
         

  16. #136
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,023
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Greetings, Mr. Westen...we have been expecting you...

     
         

  17. #137
    ~Writer~ Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    6,708
    Location
    Norway
    "A goal is not always
    meant to be reached, it often
    serves simply as something to
    aim at." - Bruce Lee
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    Continuing something you wrote two years ago? :D

    How are you, Michael?
    Well it's closer to one and a half year, but basically yeah. The only thing that has stood in my way has actually been The Legendary Sage of Konoha series, which I'm seemingly never able to complete, lol. I was thinking of doing both at ones, but never found the time to, so had to focus on finishing this FF first. And the thing is, that the other FF I've been planning will most likely become even longer than this one So since I've used over two years on this one, the question is whether I should bother or not.

    I'm great actually ^^ In the final stage of my ever-lasting, never-ending FF actually, lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Greetings, Mr. Westen...we have been expecting you...

    So this is where you've been hanging out Sam O__O The group has been missing your present for a long time >_>
     
         
    Last edited by Michael92; 11-11-2012 at 05:58 PM.

  18. #138
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,626
    Location
    Cafe Nowhere
    Writing + Music = YAAAAY.
    Finally focusing on only one
    story. For now. :)
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Westen View Post
    Well it's closer to one and a half year, but basically yeah. The only thing that has stood in my way has actually been The Legendary Sage of Konoha series, which I'm seemingly never able to complete, lol. I was thinking of doing both at ones, but never found the time to, so had to focus on finishing this FF first. And the thing is, that the other FF I've been planning will most likely become even longer than this one So since I've used over two years on this one, the question is whether I should bother or not.

    I'm great actually ^^ In the final stage of my ever-lasting FF actually, lol.



    So this is where you've been hanging out Sam O__O The group has been missing your present for a long time >_>
    Ah. ^^ I look forward to reading it, if you continue it. For you, Michael.

    S.Train, did you vote yet?
     
         

  19. #139
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,023
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Westen View Post
    So this is where you've been hanging out Sam O__O The group has been missing your present for a long time >_>
    Yeah, I'm not that great with groups and stuff...I forget they're even there sometimes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    Ah. ^^ I look forward to reading it, if you continue it. For you, Michael.

    S.Train, did you vote yet?
    :crazy: How am I so low in post count?! I must fix this!

    Yep...I voted...for Romney.



    Seriously though, I voted for the Evil Wizard since Germanicus isn't here.
     
         

  20. #140
    ~Writer~ Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    6,708
    Location
    Norway
    "A goal is not always
    meant to be reached, it often
    serves simply as something to
    aim at." - Bruce Lee
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [November 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    Ah. ^^ I look forward to reading it, if you continue it. For you, Michael.
    Haha, it won't be before Summer next year in any case But good to know ^^
    Oh no! Not the dreadful post count again

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Yeah, I'm not that great with groups and stuff...I forget they're even there sometimes.

    :crazy: How am I so low in post count?! I must fix this!
    Haha, that's why you should subscribe to them you know... There is an option to subscribe through CP only as well, so that you don't have to get thousands of emails all the time

    No you don't
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •