View Poll Results: Who would win post chapter 608?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obito Uchiha

    29 50.00%
  • Minato Namikaze

    29 50.00%
Page 3 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 102
  1. #51
    Banned
    Status
    Yviz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    25
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito vs Minato

    Minato fanboys dickride harder yeah?


    theres a big difference between a 30 yr old obito and 14 yr old obito.
    obito wins low diff
     
         

  2. #52
    ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Xaviour is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    ><> ♥ <><
    Posts
    15,279
    Post Thanks / Like
    Martial Arts FTW
     

    Re: Obito vs Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    :sy:
    that's not call his fighting style, thats call his weapons/jutsu

    his fighting style is to let you attack him, then he becomes intangible and once you go through his body, he grabs you and sucks you into his dimension

    a fighting style is kinda like a tactic

    the chain was a WEAPON not part of his fighting style

    obito doesnt have the fan anymore
    *Starting in this thread I included the fan

    & your definition of a fighting style is flawed, if I fight with a sword it's a different type of style as to fighting with a spear, you can't swing a spear the same way you swing a sword, however PART of his fighting style remains the same with attempting to grab and warp


    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    your delusional....minato can touch obito the same way he did in the manga...what is obito going to do??? stay intangible FOREVER?????????? NO because he can only be intangible for 5 min

    do you read??? it does not matter that obito was overconfident HE HAD PREP TIME AND A PLAN
    Minato would not have known about the 5 minutes of continuous intangibility, unless you think he could last long enough that he would figure it out (I think he would)

    Quote Originally Posted by repulse View Post
    What? You make no sense whatsoever. He JUST had a chain behind him? He was utilizing it as a weapon. He was basing his attack on his warping abilities and the chain.
    Don't take him too seriously, look at his name/manners... but yes, the general consensus was that he was using the chain to warp Minato away with him, but that's the old him, we want to think about how he'd do now.

    Quote Originally Posted by N1nken View Post
    For the record, Tobi isn't summoning the Gedo Mazo through a summoning contract like Gamabunta or Manda (which a contract seal cancels out). He's summoning it via the Rinnegan and controlling it with Senju and Uchiha DNA.
    While I agree with you the facts do not http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Summoni...the_Outer_Path

    Also about Obito "With the Four-Tails free, Tobi quickly summons the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path to reseal the beast..."
     
         

  3. #53
    Don't front.
    Status
    OnPoint is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    PartyNextDoor.
    Posts
    4,265
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito vs Minato

    Obito stomps. There is no answer to Gedō Mazō & the Edo Jinchūrikis (amongst other things) on Minato's part. Quite frankly, one could make a case for pre-Rinnegan Obito emerging victorious from a battle with Minato if he possesses knowledge on Yondaime's abilities. The level of hax afforded to someone who possesses both Kamui (*Mokuton) and the complete Izanagi cannot be ignored.

    *Up to the voter.
     
         

  4. #54
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    23,305
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito vs Minato

    Edo Jinchuuriki + Gedo Mazo rape Minato....

    I don't see why Rinnegan is restricted even though we know for a fact that he can use all the techs.
     
         

  5. #55
    Senior Member Sexy Steel's Avatar
    Status
    Sexy Steel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito vs Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    :sy:
    that's not call his fighting style, thats call his weapons/jutsu

    his fighting style is to let you attack him, then he becomes intangible and once you go through his body, he grabs you and sucks you into his dimension

    a fighting style is kinda like a tactic

    the chain was a WEAPON not part of his fighting style

    obito doesnt have the fan anymore

    lol so when kakashi's overconfidence in his chidori almost got him killed during the Shinobi when he was a jounin had no effect on the battle ?
    perheps if minato wasn't there to save him do you think kakashi would still be alive ?


    where has it been shown that you need your blood to summon gedo mazou?


    i see no blood

     
         

  6. #56
    Member l uzumaki l naruto l's Avatar
    Status
    l uzumaki l naruto l is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito vs Minato

    obito
     
         

  7. #57
    Senior Member repulse's Avatar
    Status
    repulse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,630
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito vs Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    im done arguing with you....i have proved my point against you obito fanboy time and time again..im not gonna keep repeating myself

    minato won before....and obito has the SAME fighting style as before.....there is ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF that minato cant do the same thing again
    *sigh*

    Yes, he won before. That doesn't necessarily mean that he will win again. Obito DOES NOT, as I have clearly stated. He also has the Six Jinchuuriki's if you forgot about that, you know, just in case. HA. I never said there was "no proof" that Minato can't do the same thing again, I'm saying that Obito would win this time around, whether you argue for it, or not.
     
         

  8. #58
    ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Xaviour is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    ><> ♥ <><
    Posts
    15,279
    Post Thanks / Like
    Martial Arts FTW
     

    Re: Obito vs Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by repulse View Post
    *sigh*

    Yes, he won before. That doesn't necessarily mean that he will win again. Obito DOES NOT, as I have clearly stated. He also has the Six Jinchuuriki's if you forgot about that, you know, just in case. HA. I never said there was "no proof" that Minato can't do the same thing again, I'm saying that Obito would win this time around, whether you argue for it, or not.
    As stated by repulse, there are no edo Jinchuriki, they're not even made by Minato, those are created by Kabuto.
     
         

  9. #59
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Obito vs Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by Yviz View Post
    Minato fanboys dickride harder yeah?


    theres a big difference between a 30 yr old obito and 14 yr old obito.
    obito wins low diff
    you think obito can win low diff...seems like your the true fanboy around here

    Quote Originally Posted by repulse View Post
    *sigh*

    Yes, he won before. That doesn't necessarily mean that he will win again. Obito DOES NOT, as I have clearly stated. He also has the Six Jinchuuriki's if you forgot about that, you know, just in case. HA. I never said there was "no proof" that Minato can't do the same thing again, I'm saying that Obito would win this time around, whether you argue for it, or not.
    you just said that you didnt say "no proof".....now you say obito will won......PROOF THAT OBITO WINS HANDS DOWN?????? your posting more and more nonsense

    Quote Originally Posted by l uzumaki l naruto l View Post
    obito
    minato....

    Quote Originally Posted by N1nken View Post
    You're trying to prove something I never denied. And then you call me foolish for it. A wise decision.

    Gedo Mazo is a summon. Once again, never said it wasn't. But it's not an ordinary summon, it's a Rinnegan-only technique. Let's break it down: Not summoned by this, but summoned by this, therefore, this won't work on it. And even if it did, it's not a living thing, per se, like the other summonings. It's a statue that is controlled by both Senju and Uchiha DNA.
    GEDO MAZO IS A SUMMONING!!!! ANY summoning needs a contract...is it that hard to understand???...that why its being SUMMONED to the field...it doesnt walk to the field

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Steel View Post
    lol so when kakashi's overconfidence in his chidori almost got him killed during the Shinobi when he was a jounin had no effect on the battle ?
    perheps if minato wasn't there to save him do you think kakashi would still be alive ?


    where has it been shown that you need your blood to summon gedo mazou?


    i see no blood

    :flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw:
    kakashi didnt have prep time SO YES IT MATTERED THEN...obito had PREP TIME tho, so overconfident doesnt matter because he was being by a plan and still lost

    blood doesnt mean anything...GEDO MAZO is a summoning.....and all summonings require a contract....SO CONTRACT SEAL WILL WORK

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Edo Jinchuuriki + Gedo Mazo rape Minato....

    I don't see why Rinnegan is restricted even though we know for a fact that he can use all the techs.
    there are no edo jinchuriki because kabuto isnt here

    contract seal>>>gedo mazo

    give me a link of tobi use all rinnegan techs

    Quote Originally Posted by Noddy View Post
    Obito stomps. There is no answer to Gedō Mazō & the Edo Jinchūrikis (amongst other things) on Minato's part. Quite frankly, one could make a case for pre-Rinnegan Obito emerging victorious from a battle with Minato if he possesses knowledge on Yondaime's abilities. The level of hax afforded to someone who possesses both Kamui (*Mokuton) and the complete Izanagi cannot be ignored.

    *Up to the voter.
    there are no edo jinchuriki because kabuto isnt here

    contract seal>>>gedo mazo

    if obito uses izanagi HE"LL NEVER BE ABLE TO USE KAMUI AGAIN....stupid idea to use izanagi if you ask me

    minato beat kamui before, why cant he do it again?

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    all Bijuus make a TBB.
    space time barrier

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaviour View Post
    *Starting in this thread I included the fan

    & your definition of a fighting style is flawed, if I fight with a sword it's a different type of style as to fighting with a spear, you can't swing a spear the same way you swing a sword, however PART of his fighting style remains the same with attempting to grab and warp


    Minato would not have known about the 5 minutes of continuous intangibility, unless you think he could last long enough that he would figure it out (I think he would)
    minato doesnt use chakra (except for rasengan) so the fan is useless

    that is not a fight style, i just told you what obito's fighting style is....the difference is the combinations...at first he used a chain now he uses fan.....its not his fighting style that changed, its his combos and weapons...big difference

    yea it'll be a long fight
     
         
    Last edited by ~Sovereign~; 11-10-2012 at 10:35 PM.

  10. #60
    Senior Member Lilt's Avatar
    Status
    Lilt is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,196
    Post Thanks / Like
    Derp
     

    Re: Obito vs Minato

    And people think Itachi fans are the worst lol.





     
         

  11. #61
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Obito vs Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by Yviz View Post
    Minato fanboys dickride harder yeah?


    theres a big difference between a 30 yr old obito and 14 yr old obito.
    obito wins low diff
    Quote Originally Posted by repulse View Post
    *sigh*

    Yes, he won before. That doesn't necessarily mean that he will win again. Obito DOES NOT, as I have clearly stated. He also has the Six Jinchuuriki's if you forgot about that, you know, just in case. HA. I never said there was "no proof" that Minato can't do the same thing again, I'm saying that Obito would win this time around, whether you argue for it, or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by l uzumaki l naruto l View Post
    obito
    Quote Originally Posted by N1nken View Post
    You're trying to prove something I never denied. And then you call me foolish for it. A wise decision.

    Gedo Mazo is a summon. Once again, never said it wasn't. But it's not an ordinary summon, it's a Rinnegan-only technique. Let's break it down: Not summoned by this, but summoned by this, therefore, this won't work on it. And even if it did, it's not a living thing, per se, like the other summonings. It's a statue that is controlled by both Senju and Uchiha DNA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Steel View Post
    lol so when kakashi's overconfidence in his chidori almost got him killed during the Shinobi when he was a jounin had no effect on the battle ?
    perheps if minato wasn't there to save him do you think kakashi would still be alive ?


    where has it been shown that you need your blood to summon gedo mazou?


    i see no blood

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Edo Jinchuuriki + Gedo Mazo rape Minato....

    I don't see why Rinnegan is restricted even though we know for a fact that he can use all the techs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noddy View Post
    Obito stomps. There is no answer to Gedō Mazō & the Edo Jinchūrikis (amongst other things) on Minato's part. Quite frankly, one could make a case for pre-Rinnegan Obito emerging victorious from a battle with Minato if he possesses knowledge on Yondaime's abilities. The level of hax afforded to someone who possesses both Kamui (*Mokuton) and the complete Izanagi cannot be ignored.

    *Up to the voter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    all Bijuus make a TBB.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaviour View Post
    *Starting in this thread I included the fan

    & your definition of a fighting style is flawed, if I fight with a sword it's a different type of style as to fighting with a spear, you can't swing a spear the same way you swing a sword, however PART of his fighting style remains the same with attempting to grab and warp




    Minato would not have known about the 5 minutes of continuous intangibility, unless you think he could last long enough that he would figure it out (I think he would)



    Don't take him too seriously, look at his name/manners... but yes, the general consensus was that he was using the chain to warp Minato away with him, but that's the old him, we want to think about how he'd do now.



    While I agree with you the facts do not http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Summoni...the_Outer_Path

    Also about Obito "With the Four-Tails free, Tobi quickly summons the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path to reseal the beast..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilt View Post
    And people think Itachi fans are the worst lol.







    this post is wrong

    stb>>>>>tbb
    there are no 6 edo paths
    contract seal>>gedo mazo
     
         

  12. #62
    Don't front.
    Status
    OnPoint is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    PartyNextDoor.
    Posts
    4,265
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito vs Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    there are no edo jinchuriki because kabuto isnt here

    contract seal>>>gedo mazo

    if obito uses izanagi HE"LL NEVER BE ABLE TO USE KAMUI AGAIN....stupid idea to use izanagi if you ask me

    minato beat kamui before, why cant he do it again?
    The contract seal won't achieve much bro. It won't de-summon the Mazō; that is to say, the statue will not be removed from play. There remains the issue of whether or not Gedō Mazō behaves like a summon acting autonomously or one acting in an agentic state (under control or being influenced by a superior, ala Obito and the Kyūbi). Think of it like this - if Minato were to use the contract seal on Jiraiya, would it achieve anything? Gamabunta (for example) would remain on the battlefield, but because Jiraiya wasn't in complete control of him, Gamabunta will be free to continue fighting for Ero Sennin. This is the issue with Gedō Mazō - is it actually being forced to fight against it's will (how Kurama was), or is it simply a naturally violent summon which can only be used by those who possess both Uchiha & Senju DNA? Madara explicitly stated that Obito would be able to use it, not "control" it [1]. Either way, the Mazō will remain on the battlefield - it just remains to be seen whether it'd continue obeying Obito or simply attack blindly.

    Well, if you read my post carefully then you would've noticed that I was referring to pre-Rinnegan Obito, and therefore acting under the notion that his left eye (a normal Sharingan, in this case) would be sacrificed, not his Mangekyou wielding right.

    Of course with Hiraishin, Minato's chances are higher than most - it's just that I feel they're relatively low in this scenario. It's true that he overcame Kamui once before. But you must consider that;

    - Obito was relatively inexperienced when he first fought Yondaime
    - Obito's attention was split between fighting Minato and controlling the Kyūbi
    - Obito lacked knowledge on v2 Hiraishin

    Factor 3, in my opinion, is what ultimately lead to Obito's defeat. If he possesses knowledge on Hiraishin to its fullest, he won't be fooled into throwing it all on the line in a battle of speed - remember, he possesses the superior S/T ninjutsu which can render anything Hiraishin related useless.
     
         
    Last edited by OnPoint; 11-10-2012 at 11:08 PM.

  13. #63
    Senior Member FTSAOGirl's Avatar
    Status
    FTSAOGirl is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,406
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito vs Minato

    Urgh it really comes down to if Obito can touch Minato, which he can't. So can Minato outsmart Obito again? I think that there's a bigger chance.

    BTW wasn't this in the manga section?
     
         

  14. #64
    ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Xaviour is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    ><> ♥ <><
    Posts
    15,279
    Post Thanks / Like
    Martial Arts FTW
     

    Re: Obito vs Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    :sy:
    that's not call his fighting style, thats call his weapons/jutsu

    his fighting style is to let you attack him, then he becomes intangible and once you go through his body, he grabs you and sucks you into his dimension

    a fighting style is kinda like a tactic

    the chain was a WEAPON not part of his fighting style

    obito doesnt have the fan anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Yviz View Post
    Minato fanboys dickride harder yeah?


    theres a big difference between a 30 yr old obito and 14 yr old obito.
    obito wins low diff
    I think these two have something in common...

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Edo Jinchuuriki + Gedo Mazo rape Minato....

    I don't see why Rinnegan is restricted even though we know for a fact that he can use all the techs.

    Show me a manga panel where he uses a single Rinnegan tech and I'll include it.

    Quote Originally Posted by N1nken View Post
    You're trying to prove something I never denied. And then you call me foolish for it. A wise decision.

    Gedo Mazo is a summon. Once again, never said it wasn't. But it's not an ordinary summon, it's a Rinnegan-only technique. Let's break it down: Not summoned by this, but summoned by this, therefore, this won't work on it. And even if it did, it's not a living thing, per se, like the other summonings. It's a statue that is controlled by both Senju and Uchiha DNA.
    I agree with you that it's a summon, many wiki's agree, but play nice :P

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    you think obito can win low diff...seems like your the true fanboy around here



    you just said that you didnt say "no proof".....now you say obito will won......PROOF THAT OBITO WINS HANDS DOWN?????? your posting more and more nonsense



    minato....



    GEDO MAZO IS A SUMMONING!!!! ANY summoning needs a contract...is it that hard to understand???...that why its being SUMMONED to the field...it doesnt walk to the field



    :flaw::flaw::flaw::flaw:
    kakashi didnt have prep time SO YES IT MATTERED THEN...obito had PREP TIME tho, so overconfident doesnt matter because he was being by a plan and still lost

    blood doesnt mean anything...GEDO MAZO is a summoning.....and all summonings require a contract....SO CONTRACT SEAL WILL WORK



    there are no edo jinchuriki because kabuto isnt here

    contract seal>>>gedo mazo

    give me a link of tobi use all rinnegan techs



    there are no edo jinchuriki because kabuto isnt here

    contract seal>>>gedo mazo

    if obito uses izanagi HE"LL NEVER BE ABLE TO USE KAMUI AGAIN....stupid idea to use izanagi if you ask me

    minato beat kamui before, why cant he do it again?



    space time barrier



    minato doesnt use chakra (except for rasengan) so the fan is useless

    that is not a fight style, i just told you what obito's fighting style is....the difference is the combinations...at first he used a chain now he uses fan.....its not his fighting style that changed, its his combos and weapons...big difference

    yea it'll be a long fight
    Now that's more like it, talk about the topic at hand, even if our opnions on a fighting style change it's still the difference that counts ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by FTSAOGirl View Post
    Urgh it really comes down to if Obito can touch Minato, which he can't. So can Minato outsmart Obito again? I think that there's a bigger chance.

    BTW wasn't this in the manga section?

    Ah you have a good point there, but you don't think that Obito has changed any/gained any experience from his last battle with Minato?

    & yes it was but it got moved :P
     
         

  15. #65
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    23,305
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito vs Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaviour View Post
    I think these two have something in common...



    Show me a manga panel where he uses a single Rinnegan tech and I'll include it.



    I agree with you that it's a summon, many wiki's agree, but play nice :P



    Now that's more like it, talk about the topic at hand, even if our opnions on a fighting style change it's still the difference that counts ^_^



    Ah you have a good point there, but you don't think that Obito has changed any/gained any experience from his last battle with Minato?

    & yes it was but it got moved :P
    He already said he would use Human Path against Yamato: http://www.mangapanda.com/93-58427-1...apter-515.html
    It's been stated that Rinnegan gives you the power to use the Six Paths: http://www.mangapanda.com/93-454-1/n...apter-449.html
    Obito clearly has knowledge on how to use them: http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/606/15 (Rikudou translates to Six Paths).

    Obito has been using Gedo, the 7th Path which controls life and death this whole fight, so it isn't that far fetched to say that he can use all of them and if he can use Human Path, why couldn't he use the rest of them?
     
         

  16. #66
    ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Xaviour is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    ><> ♥ <><
    Posts
    15,279
    Post Thanks / Like
    Martial Arts FTW
     

    Re: Obito vs Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    He already said he would use Human Path against Yamato: http://www.mangapanda.com/93-58427-1...apter-515.html
    It's been stated that Rinnegan gives you the power to use the Six Paths: http://www.mangapanda.com/93-454-1/n...apter-449.html
    Obito clearly has knowledge on how to use them: http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/606/15 (Rikudou translates to Six Paths).

    Obito has been using Gedo, the 7th Path which controls life and death this whole fight, so it isn't that far fetched to say that he can use all of them and if he can use Human Path, why couldn't he use the rest of them?
    Think of the MS. You need both eyes in order to use all of its powers. Perhaps because he only has 1 eye he is restricted to using Gedou Mazou summoning and 6P linkage jitsu.

    He does have knowledge on how to use the jitsu, but then why didn't he use it to Revive Madara? You could say it's because Kabuto revived him first, but I am still baffled as to why he wouldn't have used any of the techs up until now (even elements)

    However you got me at Human path I'll throw the link in the OP so people don't rage
     
         
    Last edited by Xaviour; 11-11-2012 at 02:46 AM.

  17. #67
    Senior Member FTSAOGirl's Avatar
    Status
    FTSAOGirl is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,406
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito vs Minato


    Ah you have a good point there, but you don't think that Obito has changed any/gained any experience from his last battle with Minato?

    & yes it was but it got moved :P
    [/QUOTE]

    No, I think that Obito's experience with Minato would benefit him more, but in the end Minato is too high level. He would probably end up being smart enough to figure out his 5 minute weakness.

    & doesn't that always happen to you? :P
     
         

  18. #68
    ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Xaviour is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    ><> ♥ <><
    Posts
    15,279
    Post Thanks / Like
    Martial Arts FTW
     

    Re: Obito vs Minato

    He is a high level strategist (what with his op yellow flash and all :D), but how would Minato attack Obito continuously for 5 minutes straight? FTG may do it, but he might get dizzy, and Obito could always phase through the ground.

    & don't get me wrong people, I'm not rooting for Obito or Minato, I've just had this on my head for a long long time now and need to try to get as much information out of what we know now.
     
         

  19. #69
    Shunshin no Jutsu oOYellow FlashOo's Avatar
    Status
    oOYellow FlashOo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    293
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito vs Minato

    minato beat obito fair.he did not catch him off guard.obito couldnt keep up with minato when he used ftg lvl 2 plain and simple.
     
         

  20. #70
    ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Xaviour is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    ><> ♥ <><
    Posts
    15,279
    Post Thanks / Like
    Martial Arts FTW
     

    Re: Obito vs Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by oOYellow FlashOo View Post
    minato beat obito fair.he did not catch him off guard.obito couldnt keep up with minato when he used ftg lvl 2 plain and simple.
    We're talking about a rematch here.
     
         

  21. #71
    Banned
    Status
    lol99 is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,845
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito vs Minato

    Damn people be trolling minato

    Regarding the battle between space time techs
    The advantage of knowledge goes both ways, if tobi has knowledge on ftg lvl2 then Minato has knowledge on kamui from the start and will not allow tobi to touch him. Also people seem to be under the delusion that Minato is going to use the same trick twice.
    Saying tobi auto wins in a rematch is a troll statement and nothing more.
     
         

  22. #72
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Obito vs Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by N1nken View Post
    Proof that all summonings require a contract? Okay then.

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/606/12
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/606/13

    Says nothing about needing a contract seal. Absolutely nothing. Only that through the Rinnegan he was able to break the seal (the seal that turned his shell into the moon) and gave him the ability to summon him. Gedo Mazo has no contract.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Summoning_Technique

    EVEN THE GEDO MAZO IS LISTED UNDER "users"

    contract seal>>gedo mazo
     
         

  23. #73
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Obito vs Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by lol99 View Post
    Damn people be trolling minato

    Regarding the battle between space time techs
    The advantage of knowledge goes both ways, if tobi has knowledge on ftg lvl2 then Minato has knowledge on kamui from the start and will not allow tobi to touch him. Also people seem to be under the delusion that Minato is going to use the same trick twice.
    Saying tobi auto wins in a rematch is a troll statement and nothing more.
    you're just mad because minato can beat him and he'll do it again...minato beat him before and obito has the same fighting style
     
         
    Last edited by ~Sovereign~; 11-11-2012 at 02:05 PM.

  24. #74
    Banned
    Status
    lol99 is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,845
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito vs Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    you're just mad because minato can beat him and he'll do it again...minato beat him before and obito has the same fighting style
    wut? -___-
    my post was for those who say that obito wins cause he now has knowledge on ftg lvl 2
     
         

  25. #75
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Obito vs Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by lol99 View Post
    wut? -___-
    my post was for those who say that obito wins cause he now has knowledge on ftg lvl 2
    LMFAO my mistake
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •