Is headbutting a goat T____T

Re: Round 2. Fight!

erzo.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Iwagakure No Sato

Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    As my wood defence fails me, your hand hits my upper body, the lightning begins to numb the area above, however, in an attempt to lessen the full damage of your attack, I use my Earth chakra and affinity to raise the ground in front of me 20 meters upwards. The ground which rises upwards, taking you up with it as I get sent crashing towards the ground, severely numb due to the chidori properties of your strike however, I allow myself to not be fully crushed by your palm, against the ground.

Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 5 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

As the ground is risen, I manage to get out a Katana which I then use as a rod to attract the lightning currents channelled inside of me and I stab the Katana into the ground, using it to dispel the lightning charge and the effects of the paralysis, allowing me to regain the ability to move properly, once again. Although, despite not being numb anymore, my body would be highly damaged physically, due to me getting crushed against the ground by your palm strike before I was able to use the Earth to send you up into the air. In addition, whilst stabbing the katana into the ground, I use it as something to push against, in order to be able to lift myself up again.

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Description: The user by use of a sword can use it as a rod to attract lightning currents that are channeled into the user from opponents attacks and by pointing the tip of the blade into the ground the user is then able to dispel the lightning charge nullifing the effects of paralysis. However this only works on free flowing lightning based techniques such as the Chidori current and not on focused lightning based techniques

Now standing up, injured, I look up at you, awaiting any movements from your side.
    As you're slammed against the ground and the floor beneath me suddenly starts rising, I use my time wisely and cast an illusion upon you. In this illusion, you will see the real me disappear, although highly unlikely because you are currently drawing your sword and performing your second technique. As you're drawing your sword and placing the tip against the ground, you notice vines coming right beneath it, binding your body as it lifts you in the air. In reality you've been physically immobilized, yet again.

( Genjutsu: Ingemame Ketsugō Sakkaku ) - Illusion Technique String Bean Binding Illusion
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: Similar to Illusion Technique: Tree Binding Death, where the user first disappears, while the target sees several bean vines growing from the ground. These vines bind the target body, lifting them into the air. Then a bean pod rises from the ground to reveal the user, ready to strike. In reality, the opponent is immobilized by the illusion, allowing the user to strike.

Without any real delay after placing you in the illusion, I create a flow of gushing water, right beneath you, slightly rising you, removing your contact with the ground and thus removing your ability to perform earth based techniques that require contact. The water converges around your entire body as a condensed sphere of water, further immobilizing your movements as you start to drown, which would be quite fast as you are having a hard time breathing from the damage you've just received.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

Nearly in conjunction with the water technique, I electrocute the entire source, frying you within the sphere as you are further paralyzed and unable to continue, most likely. I then proceed to bandage up my hand before I lose any more blood.

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

Check mate

Status
    Jul 2011
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    As you're slammed against the ground and the floor beneath me suddenly starts rising, I use my time wisely and cast an illusion upon you. In this illusion, you will see the real me disappear, although highly unlikely because you are currently drawing your sword and performing your second technique. As you're drawing your sword and placing the tip against the ground, you notice vines coming right beneath it, binding your body as it lifts you in the air. In reality you've been physically immobilized, yet again.

( Genjutsu: Ingemame Ketsugō Sakkaku ) - Illusion Technique String Bean Binding Illusion
    Description: Similar to Illusion Technique: Tree Binding Death, where the user first disappears, while the target sees several bean vines growing from the ground. These vines bind the target body, lifting them into the air. Then a bean pod rises from the ground to reveal the user, ready to strike. In reality, the opponent is immobilized by the illusion, allowing the user to strike.

Without any real delay after placing you in the illusion, I create a flow of gushing water, right beneath you, slightly rising you, removing your contact with the ground and thus removing your ability to perform earth based techniques that require contact. The water converges around your entire body as a condensed sphere of water, further immobilizing your movements as you start to drown, which would be quite fast as you are having a hard time breathing from the damage you've just received.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

Nearly in conjunction with the water technique, I electrocute the entire source, frying you within the sphere as you are further paralyzed and unable to continue, most likely. I then proceed to bandage up my hand before I lose any more blood.

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

Check mate
    As vines suddenly erupt from the ground and bind my body, I waste no time in using my Earth chakra to encase my body in a strong layer of rock which aims to rip apart the vines which suddenly hold me in place, however as I realize it hadn't worked, I start to become suspicious, either the vines were stronger than I had thought or this was all an illusion. As I slowly begin to figure it out, I feel water in the area below me gushing, without wasting a second, I decide to release many earth spikes from all over my body which once again aims on dispersing the water which rises up as well as ripping apart the vines. The water is dispersed, however the vines once again remain, when this happens I conclude that I have been put in a genjutsu and manipulate one of the spikes created by the armour to go inwards, stabbing my leg by an inch, not doing major damage but making it painful enough so that I'm released from the genjutsu, as soon as I do that, you release your lightning which weakens my armour to the point where it's nearly destroyed and so I decide to deactivate it completely, letting the Earth crumble away from my body.

Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: By utilizing earth-based chakra, the user creates armour made of rock that encases their body. The armour can also be used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with.

As I'm released from the genjutsu, I'd look up to see you, as I see you I perform a sequence of 3 hand seals and catch you in a genjutsu where what you currently see stays exactly as it is, despite any changes that may occur. This genjutsu would mean any movements i make or anything that happens around the battlefield, you wouldn't be able to notice.
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user would release his chakra into the opponent's brain after doing 3 hand seals and disrupt his chakra flow, catching him in this genjutsu which affects the the opponent's vision, making him see the battlefield and the user of this jutsu exactly as they are, making it seem as if the world suddenly stopped like in a still image. Furthermore, the user would manipulate the chakra further, so that if the opponent turns around, it'd still look exactly as it was, due to the user linking his vision within the chakra, and making his opponent see the same thing he was seeing. This allows the user to throw Kunais or perform hand seals without his opponent being aware of what's going on/being performed, which in return would slow down their reaction time greatly, since they (opponent) would have no idea something is even coming towards them. However, this genjutsu only affects vision, so every other sense the opponent has is still intact and can be used to figure out that they have in fact been put in a genjutsu.
    Note: Can only be used 3 times.
    Note: No S-rank Genjutsu next turn.

As that happens, I send my wind chakra into the sky and use it to darken the clouds which in return allows me to create a strong and destructive F5 tornado. This tornado comes down on you, without you seeing it due to the genjutsu I've currently put you in, and before you know it, it'd be slicing and cutting you up. o_o

Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Change is here.

Hey Erzo, Your Moving Earth Core doesnt work.

If he pierced your body with his finger, there is no way in the world, without causing extreme harm to your body, that you would be able to slam your hands on the ground to use MEC.

I would say Hard wins this one. I see and understand that you guys tried not to bring out any big level techniques in the match, seeing no S Ranked jutsu in the beginning of the match which was good. But Erzo I need you to be more offensive than what you were. I understand you are an overall fighter, but your moves werent that pressuring to me. Soon as Hard starting using Akimichi techs you should have dodged and went for the kill instead of defending. But I attribute that to you either underestimating Hard or not knowing what was in his arsenal. His elemental Akimichi techniques are dangerous....as I'm sure you are now aware. lol.

Status
    Apr 2011
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

Nice match guise. ^_^ ( I haven't even read through it yet, though I will now. But it looks good. :3)
    Erzo u lost bruh. xD

Page 2 of 2 « First 12