Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. #21
    Kyudaime Kazekage Teño's Avatar
    Status
    Teño is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    16,142
    Location
    Va!
    Jaman Jama
     

    Re: Battle Test For the 1st, 2nd hokage +More

    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! @LOK!. Get outta here man! LMAO!!!!
    I have to say I agree with you too... Atleast restrict Wood more...
    Cause Until madara is dead.. we wont be seeing nothing less but OP SHISH from him
     
         

  2. #22
    キッスランド Kāos's Avatar
    Status
    Kāos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    17,744
    Location
    Heaven or Las Vegas
    Promise that you will Sing
    About Me
     



    Re: Battle Test For the 1st, 2nd hokage +More

    Another thing...Yamato can't use Wood on the same level as Hashirama, it's been said more than once so I was wondering..where in our RP do we draw the line? I've seen Yamato bios do some pretty nice shit that they probably shouldn't have been able to do. I think a distinction should be made, even if it's one attack. (Sorry SY bro xD)
     
         

  3. #23
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,911
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Battle Test For the 1st, 2nd hokage +More

    Quote Originally Posted by General Teno View Post
    We never seen itachi with 1 tomoe so in my eyes he never had it. He just skipped it like Obito... and not giving him atleast 3 tomoe off the back plus all the moves he can do is a bit underkill.... I think itachi should have a battle test...
    .

    Itachi as a bio with the 3T isn't OP. Him with the Mangekyo Sharingan is... so I disagree with you. There should simply be a test for the Mangekyo.

    Good day.
     
         

  4. #24
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    18,633
    Location
    Jigoku
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!
     



    Re: Battle Test For the 1st, 2nd hokage +More

    Quote Originally Posted by General Teno View Post
    Ok.. Im back on this.... I say this because once again.. Scorch and Blast are SO restricted but... all those bios kill scorch and blast TOGETHER... ANYDAY! even if its Blorch Release.

    1st Hokage: Why in the bloody blue hell is the 1st hokage not a battle test? Like... This dude is getting more op and more op as each manga episode comes out.. You will more than likley see every person on NP rping as the 1st hokage sooner or later

    2nd Hokage: Why isnt he a battle test... like he was said to have space time AND edo.... EDO... Yea Im confused.. and I know people will say we havent seen him use space time.. but it was said he can.. so technically you can submit customs for him space/time wise

    Itachi: Personally this isnt a big deal but i feel it should. We never seen itachi with 1 tomoe so in my eyes he never had it. He just skipped it like Obito... and not giving him atleast 3 tomoe off the back plus all the moves he can do is a bit underkill.... I think itachi should have a battle test...

    Deidara: A suicide person. who can kill with just one jutsu.... He is too op to NOT be a battle test.....

    Tsunade: She can pratically turn immortal and with one punch half of ur body is gone... and she isnt a battle? :confused:


    I know Im missing more.. But yea... those are the ones I can think of off the back

    I want some answers...
    Unnecessary suggestion.

    Wood bios aren't Oped in general. Hashirama was powerful in the manga but that doesn't translate into the RP directly. The main thing that made him powerful was his ability to heal himself auto and that is, in our RP, very well restricted. You need to either get special training in the med school with Nexus or finish the med school to get access to that ability...and then you have it in any other bio you possess. Med school is in iself a more than enough restriction to an ability. As for Chakra Enhanced Strength, its a good, useful, powerful ability but nothing unreasonable and even Sakura bios have it. Then you have wood. Like someone pointed, Weak to Lightning. Nothing much there. Its much more powerful in the manga because of scale and because ninjas in the manga don't have 5 elements and CEs and mastery over 500 techniques like a ninja has in our RP. So it doesn't make sense to have a battle test for Hashirama. Perhaps a bio rule explaining his abilities might be added but I honestly don't see even a need for that.

    Tobirama's only special ability that comes auto with him is the use of water techniques with only one handseal and no need for a water source. Edo Tensei requires mastery over Kinjutsu, something gained only through special permission and only once you have both time in our RP as well as mastery over other fields such as Fuuinjutsu and all other ninjutsu, tai, gen, etc. Its not something you gain auto with the bio. S/T in Tobiramas are nothing more than a reference. We don't know what technique it entailed and what he was capable of doing and as such he has no access to those abilities in our RP and unless Kishimoto actually explains what they were, he will probably not have them.

    Itachi is just a ridiculous notion. Hes a normal Sharingan bio in our RP and his most noticeable ability (MS) requires senseiship, permission and a difficult battle test/tournament prize. So that notion is simply ridiculous.

    Deidara has enough restrictions for a bio that, again, is powerful in the manga but not so much here in the RP. Lightning exists and every bio in the RP knowns it if it wants so no need to actually overestrict something just because one is unable to compreehend the difference between the manga and the adapation we do on some abilities in our RP and the context of them in it.

    Tsunade has a very heavy restriction. You need mastery over Ninjutsu. That alone makes it quite restrict. Not only that but her speed is nothing that big and even if immortal, she's only immortal for a limited number of turns after which she actually loses the fight. So her abilities aren't oped in any way. She's vulnerable to speed and distance and time (as long as you wait, her abilities fade) and Genjutsu. So again, useless suggestion.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Kaos View Post
    Another thing...Yamato can't use Wood on the same level as Hashirama, it's been said more than once so I was wondering..where in our RP do we draw the line? I've seen Yamato bios do some pretty nice shit that they probably shouldn't have been able to do. I think a distinction should be made, even if it's one attack. (Sorry SY bro xD)
    Only difference between Yamato and Hashirama in our RP is the use of Flowering related techniques (cannon and CJs). Much like Rubber is restricted to Dodai, even if he can use normal lava, Flowers and specific flora production is restricted to HAshirama and Madara bios. Yamato is left with normal wood and trees. doesn+t mean this won't change. And in our RP, because Yamato was even more popular than Hashirama, it was deemed it would be fair to treat them as much as equals as possible.
     
         

  5. #25
    Shinta's Avatar
    Status
    Shinta is online now
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    16,110
    Location
    Australia GMT +11
    O__O'
     



    Re: Battle Test For the 1st, 2nd hokage +More

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    .

    Itachi as a bio with the 3T isn't OP. Him with the Mangekyo Sharingan is... so I disagree with you. There should simply be a test for the Mangekyo.

    Good day.
    and there is... permission + restrictions to get permission + a test...

    Nexus permission + Sensei status (Senior I think) and then a battle test in which you have to kill what ever opponent you get put up against.
     
         

  6. #26
    キッスランド Kāos's Avatar
    Status
    Kāos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    17,744
    Location
    Heaven or Las Vegas
    Promise that you will Sing
    About Me
     



    Re: Battle Test For the 1st, 2nd hokage +More

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    Unnecessary suggestion.

    Wood bios aren't Oped in general. Hashirama was powerful in the manga but that doesn't translate into the RP directly. The main thing that made him powerful was his ability to heal himself auto and that is, in our RP, very well restricted. You need to either get special training in the med school with Nexus or finish the med school to get access to that ability...and then you have it in any other bio you possess. Med school is in iself a more than enough restriction to an ability. As for Chakra Enhanced Strength, its a good, useful, powerful ability but nothing unreasonable and even Sakura bios have it. Then you have wood. Like someone pointed, Weak to Lightning. Nothing much there. Its much more powerful in the manga because of scale and because ninjas in the manga don't have 5 elements and CEs and mastery over 500 techniques like a ninja has in our RP. So it doesn't make sense to have a battle test for Hashirama. Perhaps a bio rule explaining his abilities might be added but I honestly don't see even a need for that.

    Tobirama's only special ability that comes auto with him is the use of water techniques with only one handseal and no need for a water source. Edo Tensei requires mastery over Kinjutsu, something gained only through special permission and only once you have both time in our RP as well as mastery over other fields such as Fuuinjutsu and all other ninjutsu, tai, gen, etc. Its not something you gain auto with the bio. S/T in Tobiramas are nothing more than a reference. We don't know what technique it entailed and what he was capable of doing and as such he has no access to those abilities in our RP and unless Kishimoto actually explains what they were, he will probably not have them.

    Itachi is just a ridiculous notion. Hes a normal Sharingan bio in our RP and his most noticeable ability (MS) requires senseiship, permission and a difficult battle test/tournament prize. So that notion is simply ridiculous.

    Deidara has enough restrictions for a bio that, again, is powerful in the manga but not so much here in the RP. Lightning exists and every bio in the RP knowns it if it wants so no need to actually overestrict something just because one is unable to compreehend the difference between the manga and the adapation we do on some abilities in our RP and the context of them in it.

    Tsunade has a very heavy restriction. You need mastery over Ninjutsu. That alone makes it quite restrict. Not only that but her speed is nothing that big and even if immortal, she's only immortal for a limited number of turns after which she actually loses the fight. So her abilities aren't oped in any way. She's vulnerable to speed and distance and time (as long as you wait, her abilities fade) and Genjutsu. So again, useless suggestion.




    Only difference between Yamato and Hashirama in our RP is the use of Flowering related techniques (cannon and CJs). Much like Rubber is restricted to Dodai, even if he can use normal lava, Flowers and specific flora production is restricted to HAshirama and Madara bios. Yamato is left with normal wood and trees. doesn+t mean this won't change. And in our RP, because Yamato was even more popular than Hashirama, it was deemed it would be fair to treat them as much as equals as possible.
    Sounds fair. I was just wondering if there was any already existing restrictions.
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •