Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Luke is my son?!!!!....I have
    a son !!!!

Re: Our ****ed up Society

some paragraphs might get better attention instead of a wall of text

OT: every society is made up of the individual people living in them so if everyone realised this and started acting accordingly it'll be good

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Valen View Post
    Did you just lose your job or something
    No I'm a student and happen to study political science and philosophy as well as history. These are just the hard truths of this world I don't have to have a negative thing happen to see the bullshit cause it's everywhere.

POKEMON ORIGINS. James Harrsion's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzimaki Akira View Post
    No I'm a student and happen to study political science and philosophy as well as history. These are just the hard truths of this world I don't have to have a negative thing happen to see the bullshit cause it's everywhere.
    --I'm in the same boat but i'm getting a lot of the hard core knowledge from YowYan and going to start watching Spirit science during my lunch period as the food at lunch is sterile & I don't wanna die so young.

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hipster Madara View Post
    Wall of text?

But seriously, no money and a true democracy is such an idealistic view. Wouldn't work imo
    LOL, yeah it's long as hell, I went on a bit of a tangent.

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Narutokyuubii View Post
    Wow, what if I told you... That I didn't read a sh*t.
    Then I would ask you, how the **** do you read shit in the first place?

Last edited by Uzimaki Akira; 11-11-2012 at 05:21 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSlick View Post
    , I see, you've been watching George Carlin videos.
    Yes my entire life, but the analogy about the hamster wheel is from my own comedy, just sort of borrowed his style.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Kaguya fans don't exist

walls of texts like this are rarely read through. you should space it out! but without even reading what you wrote our society is definitely ****ed up.

Yolo ist Power
    Status
    Apr 2012
    For the corps!

Then I would ask you, how the **** do you read shit in the first place?
    Because of the title, sir.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Follow the Forum Rules

You just realized this.... or are you just being butthurt because you lost your job or girlfriend also being biased.... I'm neither pro choicer nor against abortion but you didn't mention that pro choicers support the killing of potential babies and oppose the killing of murderers just saying IMO

Seraphic destryo Ultimate uzumaki form's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Kneel to the god of NB.

People didn't read huh? He's studying in Politic Science.

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Narutokyuubii View Post
    Because of the title, sir.
    That makes no sense. English obviously isn't your strong point nor is sarcastic comedy.

POKEMON ORIGINS. James Harrsion's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

That makes no sense. English obviously isn't your strong point nor is sarcastic comedy.
    What really happened on 9/11

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by James Harrsion View Post
    A hell of a lot more than we've been told. Even if it was due to mistakes made even if somehow an organization funded by Rumsfeld in the eighties had the tech or even the balls to make that shit happen, not one official was fired which in and of itself was enough for me to look into it. But like Hitler once said history is written by the victor...

Status
    Sun Gazing, Peripheral Blazing

Quote Originally Posted by James Harrsion View Post
    CIA planned this through. The building collapsed in an unusual way. They later on found out there were explosives placed from the inside and detonated moments after the plane crashed into the building. 9/11 was a means to scare the masses into surrendering their rights for a fake sense of security. That's how they got the 'patriot act' and 'NDAA' and more into work. And everytime you refuse cooperation with unnecessary police-work or something, they'll use the excuse 'what if there's a terrorist'

Status
    Oct 2012
    Knowledge and awareness are
    vague, and perhaps better
    called illusions. Everyone
    lives within their own
    subjective interpretation.

Quote Originally Posted by YowYan View Post
    CIA planned this through. The building collapsed in an unusual way. They later on found out there were explosives placed from the inside and detonated moments after the plane crashed into the building. 9/11 was a means to scare the masses into surrendering their rights for a fake sense of security. That's how they got the 'patriot act' and 'NDAA' and more into work. And everytime you refuse cooperation with unnecessary police-work or something, they'll use the excuse 'what if there's a terrorist'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_conspiracy_theories

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_T...iracy_theories

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2r_09g75BE

http://newsone.com/742485/the-11-mos...racy-theories/

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...ories-debunked

Last edited by GEIxBattleRifle; 11-12-2012 at 02:37 AM.

Status

Status
    Oct 2012
    lives within their own

Your persistence is remarkable but you're still looking within the box they made for you. Take it off and try to look with an open mind for once.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLVFO76tHxA
    They can question what happened all they want until they can prove it it's invalid these people are called ''Conspiracy Theorists''

Those links I posted was to see if you would link me something in return. I get a video is this a part of were you get your info from the MEDIA? Which has been show to lie numerous amount of times to the American people yet you are easily convinced by it all?

Demolition experts when taking down a building do it from the bottom not the top were the planes flew into the Twin Towers

Also you need to remember the twin towers are ALWAYS occupyed services 24/7 anyone would've noticed someone coming in with explosives heck the cameras would've caught them red handed and to top it off the amount of time it would take to plant explosives the length of the buildings to bring them down it's impossible for anyone to do anything of that caliber without ''being seen''

Another conspiracy theory brought down that has something to do with 9/11 got any others?

Status

Quote Originally Posted by GEIxBattleRifle View Post
    They can question what happened all they want until they can prove it it's invalid these people are called ''Conspiracy Theorists''

Those links I posted was to see if you would link me something in return. I get a video is this a part of were you get your info from the MEDIA? Which has been show to lie numerous amount of times to the American people yet you are easily convinced by it all?

Demolition experts when taking down a building do it from the bottom not the top were the planes flew into the Twin Towers

Also you need to remember the twin towers are ALWAYS occupyed services 24/7 anyone would've noticed someone coming in with explosives heck the cameras would've caught them red handed and to top it off the amount of time it would take to plant explosives the length of the buildings to bring them down it's impossible for anyone to do anything of that caliber without ''being seen''

Another conspiracy theory brought down that has something to do with 9/11 got any others?
    Oh, the irony in this. The media is bought and controlled, and show us whats in the interest of the 'owners of this country'.
    It happens often they ridicule certain happenings to keep the masses from suspicion. Your one helluva example at that.
    You haven't brought down anything but your own chance to expand your views on things. sad thing, but it's fine. It's some you'll learn on your own. The vid I sent you was hasted, since I'm on a small laptop without sound atm. Cant hear the talk in it.

Status
    Oct 2012
    lives within their own

Oh, the irony in this. The media is bought and controlled, and show us whats in the interest of the 'owners of this country'.
    It happens often they ridicule certain happenings to keep the masses from suspicion. Your one helluva example at that.
    You haven't brought down anything but your own chance to expand your views on things. sad thing, but it's fine. It's some you'll learn on your own. The vid I sent you was hasted, since I'm on a small laptop without sound atm. Cant hear the talk in it.
    You can't counter a single thing I said so you resort to ''You brought down your chance to expand your views on thing'' WHILE you gubble down what the media presents to you and never take a step back and think for a bit "How the hell did the explosives get there in the first place when there were THOUSANDS of people inside cameras everywhere and this go's unnoticed?'' Suspicion would've been raised by just by the size of the explosives from the guy ''hiding them'' and gets close to the top of the Twin Towers plants the explosives?''was how I was thinking of it when I saw what you showed me years ago on TV

The video you sent me was hasted?? OK OK more excuses like your laptop has no sound atm? even more excuses cmon man when will all this stop?

Last edited by GEIxBattleRifle; 11-12-2012 at 04:08 AM.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by GEIxBattleRifle View Post
    You can't counter a single thing I said so you resort to ''You brought down your chance to expand your views on thing'' WHILE you gubble down what the media presents to you and never take a step back and think for a bit "How the hell did the explosives get there in the first place? was how I was thinking of it when I saw what you showed me years ago on TV

The video you sent me was hasted?? OK OK more excuses like your laptop has no sound atm? even more excuses cmon man when will all this stop?
    I can understand your view on my comments, I should have put some more effort into digging up old evidence but the thing is; A big topic like 'conspiracy' takes a lot of personal investigation on several subjects to find a pattern in all of this. Right now, you're the hard-core sceptic and stand ground on what you've been thaught. So all I can say is, go search on your own and keep an open mind. But I guess you'll only be turning down so-called conspiracy theories with your implemented ignorance.