Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Our ****ed up Society

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSlick View Post
    , I see, you've been watching George Carlin videos.
    Yes my entire life, but the analogy about the hamster wheel is from my own comedy, just sort of borrowed his style.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    GAI-ZILLA gonna rampage

walls of texts like this are rarely read through. you should space it out! but without even reading what you wrote our society is definitely ****ed up.

Yolo ist Power
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    For the corps!

Quote Originally Posted by Uzimaki Akira View Post
    Then I would ask you, how the **** do you read shit in the first place?
    Because of the title, sir.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules

You just realized this.... or are you just being butthurt because you lost your job or girlfriend also being biased.... I'm neither pro choicer nor against abortion but you didn't mention that pro choicers support the killing of potential babies and oppose the killing of murderers just saying IMO

Seraphic destryo Ultimate uzumaki form's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kneel to the god of NB.

People didn't read huh? He's studying in Politic Science.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Narutokyuubii View Post
    Because of the title, sir.
    That makes no sense. English obviously isn't your strong point nor is sarcastic comedy.

POKEMON ORIGINS. James Harrsion's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That makes no sense. English obviously isn't your strong point nor is sarcastic comedy.
    What really happened on 9/11

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by James Harrsion View Post
    A hell of a lot more than we've been told. Even if it was due to mistakes made even if somehow an organization funded by Rumsfeld in the eighties had the tech or even the balls to make that shit happen, not one official was fired which in and of itself was enough for me to look into it. But like Hitler once said history is written by the victor...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer

Quote Originally Posted by James Harrsion View Post
    CIA planned this through. The building collapsed in an unusual way. They later on found out there were explosives placed from the inside and detonated moments after the plane crashed into the building. 9/11 was a means to scare the masses into surrendering their rights for a fake sense of security. That's how they got the 'patriot act' and 'NDAA' and more into work. And everytime you refuse cooperation with unnecessary police-work or something, they'll use the excuse 'what if there's a terrorist'

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Knowledge and awareness are
    vague, and perhaps better
    called illusions. Everyone
    lives within their own
    subjective interpretation.

Quote Originally Posted by YowYan View Post
    CIA planned this through. The building collapsed in an unusual way. They later on found out there were explosives placed from the inside and detonated moments after the plane crashed into the building. 9/11 was a means to scare the masses into surrendering their rights for a fake sense of security. That's how they got the 'patriot act' and 'NDAA' and more into work. And everytime you refuse cooperation with unnecessary police-work or something, they'll use the excuse 'what if there's a terrorist'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_conspiracy_theories

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_T...iracy_theories

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2r_09g75BE

http://newsone.com/742485/the-11-mos...racy-theories/

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...ories-debunked

Last edited by GEIxBattleRifle; 11-12-2012 at 01:37 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    lives within their own

Your persistence is remarkable but you're still looking within the box they made for you. Take it off and try to look with an open mind for once.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLVFO76tHxA
    They can question what happened all they want until they can prove it it's invalid these people are called ''Conspiracy Theorists''

Those links I posted was to see if you would link me something in return. I get a video is this a part of were you get your info from the MEDIA? Which has been show to lie numerous amount of times to the American people yet you are easily convinced by it all?

Demolition experts when taking down a building do it from the bottom not the top were the planes flew into the Twin Towers

Also you need to remember the twin towers are ALWAYS occupyed services 24/7 anyone would've noticed someone coming in with explosives heck the cameras would've caught them red handed and to top it off the amount of time it would take to plant explosives the length of the buildings to bring them down it's impossible for anyone to do anything of that caliber without ''being seen''

Another conspiracy theory brought down that has something to do with 9/11 got any others?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer

Quote Originally Posted by GEIxBattleRifle View Post
    They can question what happened all they want until they can prove it it's invalid these people are called ''Conspiracy Theorists''

Those links I posted was to see if you would link me something in return. I get a video is this a part of were you get your info from the MEDIA? Which has been show to lie numerous amount of times to the American people yet you are easily convinced by it all?

Demolition experts when taking down a building do it from the bottom not the top were the planes flew into the Twin Towers

Also you need to remember the twin towers are ALWAYS occupyed services 24/7 anyone would've noticed someone coming in with explosives heck the cameras would've caught them red handed and to top it off the amount of time it would take to plant explosives the length of the buildings to bring them down it's impossible for anyone to do anything of that caliber without ''being seen''

Another conspiracy theory brought down that has something to do with 9/11 got any others?
    Oh, the irony in this. The media is bought and controlled, and show us whats in the interest of the 'owners of this country'.
    It happens often they ridicule certain happenings to keep the masses from suspicion. Your one helluva example at that.
    You haven't brought down anything but your own chance to expand your views on things. sad thing, but it's fine. It's some you'll learn on your own. The vid I sent you was hasted, since I'm on a small laptop without sound atm. Cant hear the talk in it.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    lives within their own

Oh, the irony in this. The media is bought and controlled, and show us whats in the interest of the 'owners of this country'.
    It happens often they ridicule certain happenings to keep the masses from suspicion. Your one helluva example at that.
    You haven't brought down anything but your own chance to expand your views on things. sad thing, but it's fine. It's some you'll learn on your own. The vid I sent you was hasted, since I'm on a small laptop without sound atm. Cant hear the talk in it.
    You can't counter a single thing I said so you resort to ''You brought down your chance to expand your views on thing'' WHILE you gubble down what the media presents to you and never take a step back and think for a bit "How the hell did the explosives get there in the first place when there were THOUSANDS of people inside cameras everywhere and this go's unnoticed?'' Suspicion would've been raised by just by the size of the explosives from the guy ''hiding them'' and gets close to the top of the Twin Towers plants the explosives?''was how I was thinking of it when I saw what you showed me years ago on TV

The video you sent me was hasted?? OK OK more excuses like your laptop has no sound atm? even more excuses cmon man when will all this stop?

Last edited by GEIxBattleRifle; 11-12-2012 at 03:08 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer

Quote Originally Posted by GEIxBattleRifle View Post
    You can't counter a single thing I said so you resort to ''You brought down your chance to expand your views on thing'' WHILE you gubble down what the media presents to you and never take a step back and think for a bit "How the hell did the explosives get there in the first place? was how I was thinking of it when I saw what you showed me years ago on TV

The video you sent me was hasted?? OK OK more excuses like your laptop has no sound atm? even more excuses cmon man when will all this stop?
    I can understand your view on my comments, I should have put some more effort into digging up old evidence but the thing is; A big topic like 'conspiracy' takes a lot of personal investigation on several subjects to find a pattern in all of this. Right now, you're the hard-core sceptic and stand ground on what you've been thaught. So all I can say is, go search on your own and keep an open mind. But I guess you'll only be turning down so-called conspiracy theories with your implemented ignorance.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    lives within their own

I can understand your view on my comments, I should have put some more effort into digging up old evidence but the thing is; A big topic like 'conspiracy' takes a lot of personal investigation on several subjects to find a pattern in all of this. Right now, you're the hard-core sceptic and stand ground on what you've been thaught. So all I can say is, go search on your own and keep an open mind. But I guess you'll only be turning down so-called conspiracy theories with your implemented ignorance.
    Ignorance?? LOL I been going through these theories for YEARS since 2006 there are many theories out there on what happened on 9/11 This one with the explosives doesn't add up when you apply common sense to it. Yeah thats right I said common sense. Since you called me ignorant out of the blue I thought the comment was well deserved to you

No one taught me anything when it came to 9/11 or politics I EXPLORED BOTH TOPICS on my own with an OPEN MIND and come to the conclusion explosives with 9/11 was highly unlikely. Do you know the other conspiracy theories about 9/11? If you don't then you should be researching also while telling others to search out ''the truth''

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Our society, not just American but our global social structure is ****ed. No one person or group can control the world without at least having the passive consent that everyone gives: People demand peace but want to hold onto their guns; people want freedom of speech but want people who disagree with their personal views to be silenced, people want equality for all and yet they deny the rights of homosexuals, they yell and scream about being pro life yet they support the death penalty... The hypocrisy in this world is nauseating and the lies we tell ourselves so that we can sleep at night are really pathetic. If you want to find out how the elite got so much power, if you want to know why corporations are people and money is speech look no further than the bloody mirror. It's our fault because we believe in this win or take all social structure that for the past 8 thousand years simply has failed time and time again. We don't need a new president or statesmen to represent ourselves nor a new form of government (which is a misnomer because every government is exactly the same, a dictatorship that takes the form of a polyarchy and uses the middle class to work for them and uses the lower class to scare the shit out of the middle class so they can keep going to those jobs) we need to do that on our own because guess what only YOU can voice your opinions and views the way you want to no one can represent you fully save yourself. Stop blaming everyone else and look in the ****ing mirror because given the chance we all to some degree would act like the dictators and elitist given the opportunity. The lowest low you see in a person and the highest high you see in that person could also be within yourself, none of us are special in that regard so STFU! stand for what's right not what you like, and act like an empathetic, compassionate, impassioned, and ideal form of humanity that we all have the potential to be, then we have to weed out the crazies and the intolerant no matter if they're white supremist, religious people of any faith, murderers, rapist, or just plain old run of the mill bat shit crazy; after that get rid of all of the people's whose I.Qs are lower than 90, then and only then will we be able to have a Utopian society...
    It'll never happen but I can always dream can't I?
    This is the way I view our society: I work to get money, I get money to pay bills, then I work more to continue to get money so I can take said money to pay bills; work, get paid, pay bills, in an endless cycle wondering why my little legs are moving so fast and yet I seem to never be getting anywhere and i'm out of breath and sweaty and my legs hurt, but I gotta keep on doing it or else I won't eat, or have a place to put my stuff (ie; a house), I won't get a mate or be able to pay for my kids things, I can't do anything without this little piece of paper that is worth absolutely nothing except for the faith I place in it, without that faith it's as valuable as Monopoly money because it's nothing but a fiat currency with nothing tangible or of intrinsic value supporting it, and history shows that ALL fiat currencies become inflated then collapse, without exception...
    Hey wait! am I on a proverbial hamster wheel and try as I might I'll never get to where i'm going because I'm lost in an illusion of momentum?! ****! We're just as smart as hamsters!!!
    What are your thoughts? Just vent your frustrations about our social order in this thread.
    ^ this.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The thing about what you said about rulers is true, but there's a reason why they've become so absolutely mandatory over time now, and it's not because they're doing a good job of leading, because they're not. It has to do with us having them around for so long, some people just wouldn't know what to do without them and would lose their minds and just start acting dumb retarded if all government decided to shut itself down. There would be riots, people with angst and grudges against others would be killing people left and right, and greedy people would probably start filling their cars with food and stocking by the truckload, leaving others to starve.

what I'm really trying to say is that if all the govs in the world decided to just give up and shut themselves down, a lot of bad things would happen. Do we need a TASK/JUSTICE FORCE? Yes. Do we need a gov to rule over everybody? No. do we need a school and a school team helping make decisions for our education? Yes.

But you now, those are just my thoughts tbh

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Our Messed up Society

It's funny how you express your discontent on idealism throughly and yet propose your own yellow brick road fantasy to a " utopian society" ( which I would like to mention has never in the history of man even not sounded *cultish*).

That is all I really care to say on that subject other than that you should form your own opinions and that the person who made that George Carlin reference is funny as help, I would have said lewis black.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay T View Post
    It's funny how you express your discontent on idealism throughly and yet propose your own yellow brick road fantasy to a " utopian society" ( which I would like to mention has never in the history of man even not sounded *cultish*).

That is all I really care to say on that subject other than that you should form your own opinions and that the person who made that George Carlin reference is funny as help, I would have said lewis black.
    On your first point I was injecting a joke from my stand up act; but at the same time I'm citing the insanity of what we call "normal", war is normal, homelessness and poverty are normal, unnecessary death is normal, and we try to say it's the illuminati or the devil or Islam (the new boogeyman), we are so afraid of Jihad yet EVERY religion spread through Jihad in some form, not one religion spread without the sword, that is a historical fact, yet we hate and despise the Islamic terrorist without addressing the problem which is the cult of religion.
    On your second point, I draw inspiration from George Carlin, Lenny Bruce, Richard Pryor, Bill Hicks, and of Lewis Black so on some level you are both right. Also don't talk about me forming my own opinions when you read a text written three thousand years ago, talk about cultism...

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I put people into three categories:
    The Thinker - these are the types of people who I like the most, they are the ones who actually take time in reading up about the world before expressing their opinions or what society needs for better or the worst.

The passive/sleeper - They are too en-rapped in the current status quo and as long as nothing disturbs their day to day life they will not get involved. I do not hate these types of people nor do I like them.

The sheep/fan/... - I hate these types of people. They will not know or not care on what someone stands for, They will simply agree on something what someone does or says just because the way they sound or the person saying it (i.e. Celebrity, etc.).

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Who gives a **** about society. It keeps on changing every minute. Nation is what we should care about.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by drknght View Post
    Who gives a **** about society. It keeps on changing every minute. Nation is what we should care about.
    You idiot. The society is what forms the opinions and attitudes of nations. And by the way nationalism is a joke, we all want peace, prosperity, and a better life for our children, that goes for ALL nations; it's culture which has it's dirty influence on society that gives us the illusion that we are different in any way, when the contrary is true. Read a book dude. And don't write the first brain fart thought that pops into your head, it makes you look like a douche.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You idiot. The society is what forms the opinions and attitudes of nations. And by the way nationalism is a joke, we all want peace, prosperity, and a better life for our children, that goes for ALL nations; it's culture which has it's dirty influence on society that gives us the illusion that we are different in any way, when the contrary is true. Read a book dude. And don't write the first brain fart thought that pops into your head, it makes you look like a douche.
    You can't understand that people stick to their guns, because they want peace, or you find it difficult to connect being pro-life to capital punishment. Some of the people, if not all of them, are both pro-life and support not only capital punishment, but also euthanasia. Not that they support killing, but they want it to be allowed. That is because, every man is the master of his own destiny, and respecting others is important. If someone wants to die, we shouldn't get to much involved. For the NATION it is beneficial that person who wants to die - dies, because we have one idiot less. Population decreases in size - one benefit, and if it was an idiot another benefit. It's all about progress. Even pro-life thing looks better from atheists' point of view. Each baby is a unique set of genes, so it's important to keep each of them alive, so they can make us progress. Death penalty is aimed at murderers. Doctor that performs abortion is one them. There is no hypocrisy in any of the examples you pointed out in first post. Enough of this...

There are two categories of people. Some of them advocate "nothing ventured, nothing gained" like I do, and others follow "forewarned is forearmed" like you. People of your type (socialist, because you use term social structure) are not human beings from cultural point of view. Every normal person can tell a difference between Sunday and any other day of the week, but animals and socialists can't. I Don't want (eventually) for my kids to get a better life, I want them to get the best that's possible. Society is different every month every year. Some of them die, some are born, some get 18 and are able to vote. Society is meaningless. Nation is the effort of many generations. It's our parents, grandparents, great grandfathers and so on. It's called tradition. Everyone is different, so you can speak for everyone, you don't know every kid only their parents know it.

Among two armies from which one wins the war and the other sits on their asses, the first one is more afraid of dying but they win. You see, the purpose of the life is not to just "live through" it. People have their ambition, their ideals, and they are ready to fight and die for them. You just want eat and live. OK, I think it's really enough now...

Last edited by drknght; 11-16-2012 at 01:59 AM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No I'm a student and happen to study political science and philosophy as well as history. These are just the hard truths of this world I don't have to have a negative thing happen to see the bullshit cause it's everywhere.
    Funny how this always happens to these kinds of students. They take a couple classes and well...now you see.

I don't particularly disagree with you but if you are going to present your views, especially at the length you took it, you would expect you use better grammar and sentence structure. Don't be dismayed at what you have found out. Instead let that be a fuel, especially in your studies, to find a solution and work towards that. Otherwise, like the rest of America, you are no better. I suggest next time you collect yourself and think through what you would like to say and how you would like to share that. This is where I would suggest to go and get a smoke and come back, great tasting coffee in hand, begin to write something inspirational that has potential of stirring your peers and potential readers, not drive them away like you just have.