Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Our ****ed up Society

Quote Originally Posted by Cho View Post
    Funny how this always happens to these kinds of students. They take a couple classes and well...now you see.

I don't particularly disagree with you but if you are going to present your views, especially at the length you took it, you would expect you use better grammar and sentence structure. Don't be dismayed at what you have found out. Instead let that be a fuel, especially in your studies, to find a solution and work towards that. Otherwise, like the rest of America, you are no better. I suggest next time you collect yourself and think through what you would like to say and how you would like to share that. This is where I would suggest to go and get a smoke and come back, great tasting coffee in hand, begin to write something inspirational that has potential of stirring your peers and potential readers, not drive them away like you just have.

I've come up with a solution, the one I presented in my first post. I'm completely serious about that shit by the way (though I might say it jokingly); the idiots, religi-tards, and the psychotic are the problem; get rid of them and we might be able to fix this hell hole.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Cho View Post
    Funny how this always happens to these kinds of students. They take a couple classes and well...now you see.

I don't particularly disagree with you but if you are going to present your views, especially at the length you took it, you would expect you use better grammar and sentence structure. Don't be dismayed at what you have found out. Instead let that be a fuel, especially in your studies, to find a solution and work towards that. Otherwise, like the rest of America, you are no better. I suggest next time you collect yourself and think through what you would like to say and how you would like to share that. This is where I would suggest to go and get a smoke and come back, great tasting coffee in hand, begin to write something inspirational that has potential of stirring your peers and potential readers, not drive them away like you just have.

The hard truth always drives the ignorant and pretentious away. I care very little about those people to be quite honest.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Our Messed up Society

Quote Originally Posted by Uzimaki Akira View Post
    On your first point I was injecting a joke from my stand up act; but at the same time I'm citing the insanity of what we call "normal", war is normal, homelessness and poverty are normal, unnecessary death is normal, and we try to say it's the illuminati or the devil or Islam (the new boogeyman), we are so afraid of Jihad yet EVERY religion spread through Jihad in some form, not one religion spread without the sword, that is a historical fact, yet we hate and despise the Islamic terrorist without addressing the problem which is the cult of religion.
    On your second point, I draw inspiration from George Carlin, Lenny Bruce, Richard Pryor, Bill Hicks, and of Lewis Black so on some level you are both right. Also don't talk about me forming my own opinions when you read a text written three thousand years ago, talk about cultism...
    Your response has nothing to do with what I said. It seams you are incapable of answering a question, making a response, or expressing your opinion without going off on a tangent. If you want us "hamsters" to listen to you then you need to make your points clearer, shorter, and to the point.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The hard truth always drives the ignorant and pretentious away. I care very little about those people to be quite honest.
    you sound like mitt Romney with hid 47 % quote, obviously you do not care about out society as a whole so you are the pretentious one.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This might help lead you in the right direction "We have created this society, not each one of us, but our past generations, those and us have created this present immoral, destructive society. And we are trapped by that society. That society is made by each one of us. So we are responsible for that society. Whether it is possible, not to change society, but is it possible to radically, deeply transform our conditioning, which is, understand deeply our consciousness, which is what we are. Is it possible to transform, not into something, but to change, to bring about a mutation in the very structure and nature of our consciousness? That is the problem. That is the crisis. It is not a political crisis, economic crisis, or the crisis of war, but the crisis is in ourselves.- Jiddu Krishnamurti

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay T View Post
    you sound like mitt Romney with hid 47 % quote, obviously you do not care about out society as a whole so you are the pretentious one.
    Of course I don't care about the ignorant or pretentious (do you even know what the word means? You sure used it out of context); There is no excuse for being ignorant and pretentious people ( like yourself, trying to act intelligent and witty when you're not ) I simply find annoying and a waste of space.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay T View Post
    Your response has nothing to do with what I said. It seams you are incapable of answering a question, making a response, or expressing your opinion without going off on a tangent. If you want us "hamsters" to listen to you then you need to make your points clearer, shorter, and to the point.
    Why the **** are you still here? You're quite obviously a tool so just go away and let the adults have a meaningful discussion.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer

Why the **** are you still here? You're quite obviously a tool so just go away and let the adults have a meaningful discussion.
    Calm your bumhole, bro. Don't let them get the best of you. stay cool

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This world...so many wrecked people....mentally ill bastards stalking...like me :overjoy:

Uchiha Clan Shinobi Shunsin no Shisui's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Forever Blessed...

Smh. ****ing hell, huge wall of text. Didn't read because of that. Man, you ever heard of "paragraphs!?" :sy:

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by YowYan View Post
    Calm your bumhole, bro. Don't let them get the best of you. stay cool
    I always stay frosty, just needed to let the idiot know that we know he's an idiot.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Shunsin no Shisui View Post
    Smh. ****ing hell, huge wall of text. Didn't read because of that. Man, you ever heard of "paragraphs!?" :sy:
    A paragraph is a series of sentences that hold to the same topic; I apologize to those that have the mental acuity and attention spans of children, I thought reading was fundamental.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Knowledge and awareness are
    vague, and perhaps better
    called illusions. Everyone
    lives within their own
    subjective interpretation.

Hey Uzimaki Akira I agree somewhat with you this is what I used to erase those thoughts you shared in the making of this thread it actually works

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8iip...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftu5Z...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNeM1...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcsvW...feature=relmfu This one actually reminds me of my dead cat for some reason =(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmMQk...eature=related

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer

Quote Originally Posted by GEIxBattleRifle View Post
    Hey Uzimaki Akira I agree somewhat with you this is what I used to erase those thoughts you shared in the making of this thread it actually works

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8iip...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftu5Z...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNeM1...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcsvW...feature=relmfu This one actually reminds me of my dead cat for some reason =(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmMQk...eature=related
    aaah thanks for that gorgeous music, I feel like I've just had a long shower.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
    This might help lead you in the right direction "We have created this society, not each one of us, but our past generations, those and us have created this present immoral, destructive society. And we are trapped by that society. That society is made by each one of us. So we are responsible for that society. Whether it is possible, not to change society, but is it possible to radically, deeply transform our conditioning, which is, understand deeply our consciousness, which is what we are. Is it possible to transform, not into something, but to change, to bring about a mutation in the very structure and nature of our consciousness? That is the problem. That is the crisis. It is not a political crisis, economic crisis, or the crisis of war, but the crisis is in ourselves.- Jiddu Krishnamurti
    That was kinda the point I was making. How people don't get it is beyond me. I even simplified it. Guess stupidity is a pathogen some haven't found the cure for yet.

Page 3 of 3 « First 123