Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 56
  1. #21
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Why Don’t Black People Swim Stereotype

    Oh, lol, never knew about this stereotype...
     
         

  2. #22
    The one and only. Jay T's Avatar
    Status
    Jay T is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    364
    Location
    N.C.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Don’t Black People Swim Stereotype

    I live in the south and let me tell you when I go to a public pool I look like salt on a hamburger party.
     
         

  3. #23
    Served fresh daily
    Status
    Wang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,809
    Location
    Not here
    Damn, it feels good to be a
    wangsta
     

    Re: Why Don’t Black People Swim Stereotype

    I don't know about some of the countries you guys live in, but in the US there was once segregation. Blacks weren't allowed to use facilities designated for whites, so blacks didn't really have normal access to pools until the equal rights movement in the 1960s. Anyway, black parents didn't know how to swim so they didn't teach their kids & it perpetuated.
     
         
    Last edited by Wang; 11-12-2012 at 05:15 PM.

  4. #24
    uzamaki goku Uzamki Seerar's Avatar
    Status
    Uzamki Seerar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    920
    Location
    United kingdom-london
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Don’t Black People Swim Stereotype

    maybe because us black ppl like athletics because of asumtion i.e. when a white guy wants to be a runner everbody puts him/her down same for us on swimming lol
     
         

  5. #25
    Sydney's Halo Grim's Avatar
    Status
    Grim is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,453
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society
     



    Re: Why Don’t Black People Swim Stereotype

    Quote Originally Posted by General Teno View Post
    same reason how they say white ppl got no rhythm.
    Not all black ppl can not swim.. and suffice to say.. every black person i know... knows how to swim and that picture u used of black ppl at the pool. smh. lol we all know thats a lie cause you will have n!ggas throwing mtfs in pools and trynna get some "Tang" from ladys.. tf kinda pic is that
    WAIT WHAT? Dude that's just stupid ... tell me then, why every time I go to the nightclub I see white people dancing? Or most of the parkour and athlete jumpers are white? It's a stupid statement you took from movie ''white people can't fly'' it's about basketball and it's black in america... but China, Russia and Spain is very close to wooping U.S 's ass in that sport White people got no rhythm? B.. that just awful thing to say... is that because of Jazz and RUN DMC? Mate you point of view is narrow!!!
     
         

  6. #26
    Served fresh daily
    Status
    Wang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,809
    Location
    Not here
    Damn, it feels good to be a
    wangsta
     

    Re: Why Don’t Black People Swim Stereotype

    ^ You should be ashamed for being so hilarious.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jay T View Post
    I live in the south and let me tell you when I go to a public pool I look like salt on a hamburger party.
    What?
     
         
    Last edited by Wang; 11-12-2012 at 11:21 PM.

  7. #27
    Senior Member ~WastelandSociety~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~WastelandSociety~ is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,472
    Location
    Greece
    War. War Never Changes
     

    Re: Why Don’t Black People Swim Stereotype

    I've seen one swimming. LOL
     
         

  8. #28
    Freedom is Justice ♥ -Sky-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Sky- is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,339
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Don’t Black People Swim Stereotype

    I seriously dislike this stereotype just as much as I dislike the sterotype about men being better drivers than women.
     
         

  9. #29
    The Ruler of Swagakure Shodaime Swagkage's Avatar
    Status
    Shodaime Swagkage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    729
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Don’t Black People Swim Stereotype

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Orochimaru~ View Post
    Well I'm black and I swim
    Same here.
     
         

  10. #30
    why me? Mosgoved's Avatar
    Status
    Mosgoved is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    668
    Location
    Under Blake Griffin
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Don’t Black People Swim Stereotype

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    WAIT WHAT? Dude that's just stupid ... tell me then, why every time I go to the nightclub I see white people dancing? Or most of the parkour and athlete jumpers are white? It's a stupid statement you took from movie ''white people can't fly'' it's about basketball and it's black in america... but China, Russia and Spain is very close to wooping U.S 's ass in that sport White people got no rhythm? B.. that just awful thing to say... is that because of Jazz and RUN DMC? Mate you point of view is narrow!!!
    the movie is called white men cant jump, and you must not know shit about basketball if you think those countries along with any other one "is very close to whooping the U.S. ass in that sport". hahaha, that's hilarious.
     
         

  11. #31
    The one and only. Jay T's Avatar
    Status
    Jay T is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    364
    Location
    N.C.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Don’t Black People Swim Stereotype

    Salt on a hamburger patty*
     
         

  12. #32
    Sydney's Halo Grim's Avatar
    Status
    Grim is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,453
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society
     



    Re: Why Don’t Black People Swim Stereotype

    Quote Originally Posted by Mosgoved View Post
    the movie is called white men cant jump, and you must not know shit about basketball if you think those countries along with any other one "is very close to whooping the U.S. ass in that sport". hahaha, that's hilarious.
    Another thing is America fanboy Stereotype often also called idiotism
     
         

  13. #33
    why me? Mosgoved's Avatar
    Status
    Mosgoved is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    668
    Location
    Under Blake Griffin
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Don’t Black People Swim Stereotype

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    Another thing is America fanboy Stereotype often also called idiotism
    that was the response you came back with... for some reason i expected better. next time, know about the shit you are talking about then maybe someone wont call you out on your bullshit.
     
         

  14. #34
    Senior Member Mr.Beastie's Avatar
    Status
    Mr.Beastie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,431
    Location
    behind you!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Don’t Black People Swim Stereotype

    well i dont know\....because 60% percent of our children cant swim.
     
         

  15. #35
    Sydney's Halo Grim's Avatar
    Status
    Grim is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,453
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society
     



    Re: Why Don’t Black People Swim Stereotype

    Quote Originally Posted by Mosgoved View Post
    that was the response you came back with... for some reason i expected better. next time, know about the shit you are talking about then maybe someone wont call you out on your bullshit.
    Oh pardon me.... GO AMERICA! YEAH! America is Nr.1 since ALWAYS ''hope you're satisfied''

    done with you*
     
         

  16. #36
    why me? Mosgoved's Avatar
    Status
    Mosgoved is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    668
    Location
    Under Blake Griffin
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Don’t Black People Swim Stereotype

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    Oh pardon me.... GO AMERICA! YEAH! America is Nr.1 since ALWAYS ''hope you're satisfied''

    done with you*
    hahaha. youre terrible at comebacks. i figured you would have a lame response since i called you out on shit you had no clue about.
     
         

  17. #37
    Sydney's Halo Grim's Avatar
    Status
    Grim is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,453
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society
     



    Re: Why Don’t Black People Swim Stereotype

    I'm not even trying because your stubborn ignorant ****, there's no point in saying anything because you're always right ''in your little head. My first reply was enough, your an idiot :3

    Cheers
     
         

  18. #38
    why me? Mosgoved's Avatar
    Status
    Mosgoved is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    668
    Location
    Under Blake Griffin
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Don’t Black People Swim Stereotype

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    I'm not even trying because your stubborn ignorant ****, there's no point in saying anything because you're always right ''in your little head. My first reply was enough, your an idiot :3

    Cheers
    i thought you were "done with me" and now you say you are in my little head? hahaha, fail. seems like i got you butthurt.
     
         

  19. #39
    Sydney's Halo Grim's Avatar
    Status
    Grim is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,453
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society
     



    Re: Why Don’t Black People Swim Stereotype

    Quote Originally Posted by Mosgoved View Post
    i thought you were "done with me" and now you say you are in my little head? hahaha, fail. seems like i got you butthurt.
    k you win the internetz
     
         

  20. #40
    why me? Mosgoved's Avatar
    Status
    Mosgoved is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    668
    Location
    Under Blake Griffin
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Don’t Black People Swim Stereotype

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    k you win the internetz
    who said anything about winning anything. you sir, just went full retard
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •