Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    When people are part of a
    group...

Re: Do U guys think friends like Naruto really exists in reality?

Quote Originally Posted by IIB7252 View Post
    ...I will put it like this...
    Instead of finding friends like naruto what we should really do is we should become like Naruto...
    we should try to become like Naruto instead of searching for friends like Naruto....I tell u what I have tried so many times to become like Naruto but I have failed some times Miserably sometimes marginally....But still I am trying my level best...May be some day I will achieve this goal...
    What do you say brother...
    + rep brother for creating such a lovely thread...

I got your point.
    I would try to be a friend like Naruto to someone who deserve it and I would seek that bond till I find one.
    However, I would not devote my time and energy to being one and finding it as much as before, cause I've realized family is the one I should treasure the most.
    As we grow up, we become more and more independent and mature, we should wise enough to choose things better for ourselves, don't you agree?

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by soyeongun View Post
    I got your point.
    I would try to be a friend like Naruto to someone who deserve it and I would seek that bond till I find one.
    However, I would not devote my time and energy to being one and finding it as much as before, cause I've realized family is the one I should treasure the most.
    As we grow up, we become more and more independent and mature, we should wise enough to choose things better for ourselves, don't you agree?
    Correct brother...U are absolutely right...No1 can take ur familys place....Trust me ur mum, dad, brother and sister will do anything for you without expecting anything from our side...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    When people are part of a
    group...

Quote Originally Posted by IIB7252 View Post
    Correct brother...U are absolutely right...No1 can take ur familys place....Trust me ur mum, dad, brother and sister will do anything for you without expecting anything from our side...
    So true

Page 2 of 2 « First 12