Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Don't front.
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: GUY can take out EMS Sasuke with Med Difficulty

Quote Originally Posted by minator93 View Post
    I can show you his MS battles but in return you have to show me where does it say that EMS gives you chakra boost
    I don't really know why you're talking about increased chakra supplies. I said the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan allows Sasuke to spam MS techniques more freely. This becomes evident when we compare both MS & EMS Sasuke's;

- Posture, body language and overall stress levels after using certain techniques.
    - Scale of Mangekyou Sharingan jutsu.

Before; [1][2][3]. Notice how Sasuke begins to 'gasp', 'pant' or clutch his eye whenever Susano'o or the like is used. After; [4][5][6].

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    スピード

***** PLEASE

its

Perfect Stabilized Suanoo > Perfect Susanoo > Complete Susanoo.

And Sasuke has Complete Susanoo and Guy SOLO'd Madara's Complete Susanoo
    Hi, dumb fuk

Complete Susanoo

Final Susanoo

Final Susanoo EMS version

Go read the Manga all over again kid.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke is gonna **** shit up
    in the battlefield!!!

Its Madara's complete Susanoo, a stage before his PSS

IF it was a troll thread then the OP would just be 8th Gate >> Everything
    Ok but we still don't kno tht it broke through susanoo n u act like if GAI can stay in 7 gate tht long he's going 2 run out of stamina. U don't kno anything about 8 gates guy bro but even tho he wins with 8 gate it'll b a draw since hell die 2

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by FTG V2 View Post
    Hi, dumb fuk

Complete Susanoo

Final Susanoo

This .. ^^

The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.

Quote Originally Posted by FTG V2 View Post
    Hi, dumb fuk

Complete Susanoo

Final Susanoo

Listen you pudgy fck I was clearly talking about Madara in this case and you had used the word "Perfect Susanoo" in your quote suggesting you were talking about him as well.

Next time think before writing shit or just stfu

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nope that was complete Susanoo a stage before the Perfect Susanoo . I am not overestimating him. Its generally hard for Sasuke fans to accept it.

For Guy 7 gates is Normal. I mean a kid Lee could go to 5th gate. Blaze Relese isn't a problem given Guy's speed and his attacks

So your telling me he can counter this?

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke1025 View Post
    Ok but we still don't kno tht it broke through susanoo n u act like if GAI can stay in 7 gate tht long he's going 2 run out of stamina. U don't kno anything about 8 gates guy bro but even tho he wins with 8 gate it'll b a draw since hell die 2
    Now If I am not mistaken GUY is using his 7th gate from 570 meaning his entire fight with bijjus, Tobi and Edo Madara and that's a very long time and he is still going strong.

Let me tell you one phrase - The Lotus of the Leaf blooms twice!!

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    dream.

Quote Originally Posted by VariaBossX View Post

So your telling me he can counter this?
    Here are the counters -

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    in the battlefield!!!

Now If I am not mistaken GUY is using his 7th gate from 570 meaning his entire fight with bijjus, Tobi and Edo Madara and that's a very long time and he is still going strong.

Let me tell you one phrase - The Lotus of the Leaf blooms twice!!
    Ya but if u read carefully n actually pay attention he is on n off with his gates meaning he doesn't keep using gates all the time. But if he's fighting sasuke as soon as he takes off Amaterasu or arrow will finish him

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    dream.

Ya but if u read carefully n actually pay attention he is on n off with his gates meaning he doesn't keep using gates all the time. But if he's fighting sasuke as soon as he takes off Amaterasu or arrow will finish him
    What I am trying to say is Guy's been fighting to the highest level of opponents for 2 straight days => Meaning he has a shit load of stamina/chakra and raw power. So when a freash healthy guy Faces EMS Sasuke he can easily use gates for that fight w/out draining himself.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Note that sasuke can change shap and form of amatharasu so that it become a circle around him. Even the fastest Raikage lost his arm in the fight.I know gai is fast but in fight Sasuke becomes more smarter than any one.It would be nice if you remmember how he copied taijutsu of lee.There is a possiblity Sasuke copying his techniques and Use it against him.Sasuke is very very clever.You should remember how he defeated danzo. So it is not about power or fast or not even about technique it is all about who is smarter.

Last edited by Manga boy; 11-12-2012 at 04:43 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    in the battlefield!!!

What I am trying to say is Guy's been fighting to the highest level of opponents for 2 straight days => Meaning he has a shit load of stamina/chakra and raw power. So when a freash healthy guy Faces EMS Sasuke he can easily use gates for that fight w/out draining himself.
    But guy can't use it 4 a long period of time he has 2 turn off his gates after a while or hell get real tired like after he fought kisame

Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash

Anyone with a shield could block Hirudora. Madara was caught off guard cause he was attacking Naruto and he had no shield, he probably could've dodge it since we seen it coming. Hirudora didn't even kill Kisame, best it could do is damage Sasuke Susano'o shield

If Guy fights without look at Sasuke eyes he easily get killed with

Last edited by Champ; 11-12-2012 at 05:02 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

- Madara's Susanoo is bigger than Sasuke's and Hirudora managed to blow him away, so i see no reasons why Sasuke's Susanoo could even do a thing against it. Sasuke would simply be blown away by the power of the attack

- A weak fuuton was able to go through his Susanoo and Hirudora won't? Laughable

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    in the battlefield!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    - Madara's Susanoo is bigger than Sasuke's and Hirudora managed to blow him away, so i see no reasons why Sasuke's Susanoo could even do a thing against it. Sasuke would simply be blown away by the power of the attack

- A weak fuuton was able to go through his Susanoo and Hirudora won't? Laughable
    Ya but sasukes has a shield n really bro u think tht Danzo wind release is weak? Tht was lil 4 shots of really powerfull wind release plus a boss summon, legendary infact cuz tobi said it, suscicking air so it probably doubled the attack n it still didn't break through. It only ripped one layer of it

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Ya but sasukes has a shield n really bro u think tht Danzo wind release is weak? Tht was lil 4 shots of really powerfull wind release plus a boss summon, legendary infact cuz tobi said it, suscicking air so it probably doubled the attack n it still didn't break through. It only ripped one layer of it
    I wanted to say "weak compared to hirudora" :P But it's almost the same The boss summon only helped to amplify Danzo's fuuton attack. Sure it was great, but have you seen the power of Hirudora? Especially against Kisame? It was by a huge gap greater than Danzo's fuuton attack in terms of scale. The fact that in latest chapter we've seen it was even able to blow away Madara's Susanoo makes me further believe it could do the same to Sasuke if not worse(since his Susanoo is smaller). It may be have a shield, but the shield only protects from one angle, and we've seen that Hirudora covers Susanoo entity almost completely

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Here are the counters -

Ya just one big difference though, you touch blaze release/amatersu you'll be consumed by flames and die instantaneously

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!

Ill give my 2 cents because this really has to be trolling, however since i dont participate much in vs threads anymore ill make it brief, without replying back aswell .

1. Gai is slightly faster than base sasuke when both are in base. With gates obviously he is faster with only naruto and v2 A above him. In base, sasuke will have no problem at all with gai's taijutsu. Sasuke has already shown to able to evade/hold his own against v1 bee number 8, who noted that only A has evaded this. Sasuke evaded and landed a hit on v1 A raiton. Base's gai's speed isnt doing nothing to sasuke when, sasuke has evaded faster opponents than base gai. This is basically what will happen to base gai, here, here and here

In gates however sasuke will need susano.

2. Greatest taijutsu user is subjective though ill give you this because i see no reason to argue about it. Ive already argued majority of this point in number 1. What also seem to forget is that v1 susano wraped in amaterasu and gai would have think hard about sacrificing an arm/leg, . If gai, his main fighting is taijutsu is willing to sacrifice an arm/leg than sasuke will let him. Gai would do more damage to himself than to sasuke. Sasuke came out of the fight against A with all his limbs, cannot say the same for A

3. True he has great ways to give a sharingan user a had time, however this is the mistake you make. Gai's counter to the sharingan is because of the fair of sharingan genjutsu, so whilst he has a counter to the sharingan he has no answer to the ms in sasuke's case the ems, ill explain that later.
    Yes i said gai's developed a technique for the sharingan, however he didnt develop a technique for the e/ms. By looking at the opponents feat, he evades sharingan genjutsu because that requires eye contact. So basically this is gai's counter to sharingan genjutsu in motion here and here

So basically gai looks at his opponent's body and feet and reacts accordingly and as this image below shows, its gai's strategy in motion. If you notice sakura isnt looking above itachi's neck. That is gai's counter, no eye contact.

There is one problem though. This strategy was developed to counter a sharingan user and thats about it. This strategy would leave gai so open to amaterasu it isnt even funny. . Perhaps if gai was a sensor then, he mights help from this. Again look at the pic i uploaded when sakura isnt looking above itachi's neck. Amaterasu as we know comes from the opponent's eye. Its also this tip off that made A go from v1 to v2 here and A said "is that the MS" here. Sasuke eye design changed from the 3 tomoe sharingan to the ms and this have A a massive tip off. How is gai who is looking at sasuke's body/feet, notice that sasuke's ms design has changed. Gai's speed in base isnt near v1 A or v1 bee and if A noted acknowledged that he needs to pump up his raiton to increase his reflexes that surpasses minato's, gai isnt evading amaterasu in base. With gates however he does, but again resorting to his counter to sharingan genjutsu leaves him open to amaterasu. Darui/shee also noted sasuke's eye design change

4. Gai soloing kisame is irrelevant to this topic, not even sure why you needed to refresh our memories on gai beating a ninja who didnt have his strongest weapon on him. May i also say that its canon that kisame was at his weakest. Apart from kishi trolling him, by taking his sword away from him which is equivalent to an uchiha lossing their eyes, its cannon also that kisame was low on reserves and needed to absorb chakra, however he sill wasnt at his stongest. Its also cannon that its even been said in the manga that he was weakened here. Will not get into that much though.

5. Hirudora didnt solo susano, atleast we havent seen the aftermath of susano to state this, but that susano wasnt obviously complete. Though kishi has been trolling by unlimiting both gai and kakashi, id like to think that the use of the 7 gates would have its downsides to gai in this scenario because ive come to the realisation that kishi is unrestricting them for plot progress and not because he has thrown his own rules out of the windown, like this for . If gai doesnt win with the 7 gates and susano tanks Hirudora, sasuke picks him apart, by merely poking him. We saw his reaction when naruto merely touched him

6. We dont know what the 8 gates does, however i still doubt he goes above edo madara, that is a ridiculous claim but also in 8 gates he dies aswell therefore its a draw lol

7. He has more experience than sasuke, but that hardly means anything when the genius in this scenario is sasuke. He has even outsmarted danzo who has far more experience than him and gai combined.

Sasuke wins with mid diff at best

Last edited by Blaze Release; 11-12-2012 at 05:42 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    in the battlefield!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    I wanted to say "weak compared to hirudora" :P But it's almost the same The boss summon only helped to amplify Danzo's fuuton attack. Sure it was great, but have you seen the power of Hirudora? Especially against Kisame? It was by a huge gap greater than Danzo's fuuton attack in terms of scale. The fact that in latest chapter we've seen it was even able to blow away Madara's Susanoo makes me further believe it could do the same to Sasuke if not worse(since his Susanoo is smaller). It may be have a shield, but the shield only protects from one angle, and we've seen that Hirudora covers Susanoo entity almost completely
    Oh I c xD but still the summon help increase the slicing power of it n Danzo said it himself tht he hit it in susanoo weak point (where the layers meet) n it look so much different probably because wind is better at slicing n hirudora explodes. I agree it probably is more powerfull but the fact tht he shot like 5 of them n of the help of a legendary summon n he sliced the weak point of susanoo n it still didn't go all the way through is not tht much different. N plus sasuke has a complete susanoo now so it's a better chance of surviving this

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    スピード

Listen you pudgy fck I was clearly talking about Madara in this case and you had used the word "Perfect Susanoo" in your quote suggesting you were talking about him as well.

Next time think before writing shit or just stfu
    Oh, God i can't tell if you're an idiot or just playing dumb.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't judge me by your usual
    standards.

Ahhh I like both

It depends if Gai goes straight to gates but it's unlikely :/ In normal mode, I reckon Sasuke could read Gai's movements without too much of a problem with his Sharingan and I'm not sure if Gai could handle Iaido.... :S

Then again, this is post-Itachi Sasuke who spams EMS techs so Gai could be in trouble if he doesn't open the gates because he won't see Amaterasu coming at him so he has to rely on his senses, which naturally slows his reactions down....

BUT if Gai goes to straight to gates, things get tight. Sasuke is put in a difficult situation. Amaterasu is unlikely unless Gai falls over
    Gai with seven gates should be enough to break through his Susano'o ribcage, forcing him to go all the way...

Perfect Susano'o vs Hirudora, tis' tricky and it will almost certainly damage a lot. But it wouldn't be goodbye Sasuke....

I think this could be a draw tbh, or an extremely close shave either way...

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Gai with the 7th Gate open easily beats Sasuke.

Gai can go to 7th Gate a hell of a lot faster than Sasuke can use his Susano'o's full power, he has to be in the mood for it to be complete his hatred makes it stronger.
    Look at his latest fight the Susano'o he was using wasn't always complete, it doesn't stay that way indefinitely.

Hirudora isn't the only thing 7th Gate Gai has...
    Since he used it people seem to get how ridiculous a boost in speed the gates give the user, Sasuke can't handle that speed.

How is Gai countering a ring of Amaterasu?
    Simple, he takes Sasuke out before he can do that.

Even if Sasuke somehow manages, Hirudora or a punch to the ground ruins that defense because the ground that Amaterasu is on will fly away, not protecting and possibly even hitting Sasuke.

Sasuke has no way to instantly beat Gai which is what he would have to do to win this.
    Gai uses gates when he has to.
    He would have to against Sasuke so Sasuke loses.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    スピード

Get your facts together bro....Hirudora never solo Susanoo it only pushed it and in matter of a fact show a image where Hirudora destroyes Susanoo and please don't show the image from last week chapter where it only pushed it.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    in the battlefield!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boskarta View Post
    Gai with the 7th Gate open easily beats Sasuke.

Gai can go to 7th Gate a hell of a lot faster than Sasuke can use his Susano'o's full power, he has to be in the mood for it to be complete his hatred makes it stronger.
    Look at his latest fight the Susano'o he was using wasn't always complete, it doesn't stay that way indefinitely.

Hirudora isn't the only thing 7th Gate Gai has...
    Since he used it people seem to get how ridiculous a boost in speed the gates give the user, Sasuke can't handle that speed.

How is Gai countering a ring of Amaterasu?
    Simple, he takes Sasuke out before he can do that.

Even if Sasuke somehow manages, Hirudora or a punch to the ground ruins that defense because the ground that Amaterasu is on will fly away, not protecting and possibly even hitting Sasuke.

Sasuke has no way to instantly beat Gai which is what he would have to do to win this.
    Gai uses gates when he has to.
    He would have to against Sasuke so Sasuke loses.
    Since when do u have 2 b angry 2 use susanoo? He can use it when ever he wants n it's pretty fast. He wasn't using a complete susanoo because it was bigger and It wouldn't fit in the cave. GAI wouldn't even touch sasuke unless he is willing 2 lose an arm.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All

The current Gai may win, given how well he's faring against Obito and Madara. I dare say he could beat the Raikage with his 6th Gate only (seriously, Gai has shown MUCH more now than what they have throughout the whole rest of the series, excluding his fight with Kisame).