Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 33

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member Cosmic Path's Avatar
    Status
    Cosmic Path is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,043
    Location
    Heaven,Cosmic
    “In three words I can sum up
    everything I've learned about
    life: it goes on.”
     

    Current Sasuke solos akatsuki!

    Sasuke Uchiha vs Aktasuki

    sasuke can defeat and kill
    1) Sasori
    2)Deidara
    3) Hidan
    4) kakuzu
    5) Itachi
    6) Zetsu
    7)Kisame
     
         

  2. #2
    �You Question Logic Child� TheTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    TheTailedSage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,039
    Location
    Leaf Village
    "That wasnt very nice! i
    do believe you killed my hat!!
    " -SoloKing Kisuke
    Urahara-
     

    Re: Current Sasuke solos akatsuki!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Path View Post
    Sasuke Uchiha vs Aktasuki

    sasuke can defeat and kill
    1) Sasori
    2)Deidara
    3) Hidan
    4) kakuzu
    5) Itachi
    6) Zetsu
    7)Kisame
    How is he soloing hidan??? If youmean Genjutsu we've never actually seen it used on him so you cant definately say gen takes him out thats prob the only one i disagreeon
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Turson's Avatar
    Status
    Turson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    9,719
    Location
    Poland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Current Sasuke solos akatsuki!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTailedSage View Post
    How is he soloing hidan??? If youmean Genjutsu we've never actually seen it used on him so you cant definately say gen takes him out thats prob the only one i disagreeon
    Amaterasu actually kills Hidan.
     
         

  4. #4
    �You Question Logic Child� TheTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    TheTailedSage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,039
    Location
    Leaf Village
    "That wasnt very nice! i
    do believe you killed my hat!!
    " -SoloKing Kisuke
    Urahara-
     

    Re: Current Sasuke solos akatsuki!

    Quote Originally Posted by Turson View Post
    Amaterasu actually kills Hidan.
    How does it kill hidan?? hidan is immortal to our knowledge and the only way to possible handicap him is to slice off his limbs and encave him like shika done, all ammy is doing is burning a unburnable wall of flesh, plus we dont have any knowledge that ammy kills him
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Turson's Avatar
    Status
    Turson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    9,719
    Location
    Poland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Current Sasuke solos akatsuki!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTailedSage View Post
    How does it kill hidan??
    By turning his whole body to ash. Hidan turned to ash = dead Hidan.

    Jutsus like Amaterasu or C4 would be able to kill Hidan simply by destroying his every living body cell.
     
         

  6. #6
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5,160
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Above All
     

    Re: Current Sasuke solos akatsuki!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Path View Post
    Sasuke Uchiha vs Aktasuki

    sasuke can defeat and kill
    1) Sasori
    2)Deidara
    3) Hidan
    4) kakuzu
    5) Itachi
    6) Zetsu
    7)Kisame
    Oh, I'd have to disagree. If only you didn't include Itachi. It could've gone either way before that, because even though it's 6v1 Sasuke has gotten pretty OP with that amaterasu of his, but Itachi tips the scale way over to Akatsuki's favor; I think that Kisame, Itachi, Sasori and Hidan can take him (once again, because Itachi's there). I'm referring to a healthy Itachi who isn't near blind, by the way.
     
         

  7. #7
    The Immortal God
    Status
    The Immortal God is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    627
    Location
    In a Hole
    Why is the Akatsuki getting
    Fooderized -.-
     

    Re: Current Sasuke solos akatsuki!

    Even if its 1v1 sasuke would lose in the end. Yes he can take down Deidara(again), probably Sasori but in the end he would get tired out and explain how he would defeat Hidan and Madara?
     
         

  8. #8
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5,160
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Above All
     

    Re: Current Sasuke solos akatsuki!

    Quote Originally Posted by Seena787 View Post
    Even if its 1v1 sasuke would lose in the end. Yes he can take down Deidara(again), probably Sasori but in the end he would get tired out and explain how he would defeat Hidan and Madara?
    Madara isn't included, by the way.
     
         

  9. #9
    Rikudo Sennin ~Uzumaki~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Uzumaki~ is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,314
    Location
    Nigeria
    The Lord is my light and my
    salvation; whom shall I fear?
    the Lord is the strength of my
    life; of whom shall I be
    afraid
     



    Re: Current Sasuke solos akatsuki!

    He just cannot take on all 6. Kisame's Water Shark and Black Zetsu's underground ability+Mokuton which we saw how potent it is through Obito, he'll have some trouble. Then throw in Kisame's giant jutsu eating shark, Kakuzu's large scale techs that will keep him on his toes, Sasori's Iron sand which has great power, Itachi's own Mangekyo techs and Hidan's taijutsu skill, you end up with a really big problem for our young Uchiha.
     
         

  10. #10
    Mr.BlackUchiha BlackDude's Avatar
    Status
    BlackDude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,613
    Location
    USA
    The Observer
     

    Re: Current Sasuke solos akatsuki!

    1 vs 1 yeah

    Not all at once :sy:
     
         

  11. #11
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,127
    Location
    地獄
    Que rico...
     



    Re: Current Sasuke solos akatsuki!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Path View Post
    Sasuke Uchiha vs Aktasuki

    sasuke can defeat and kill
    1) Sasori
    2)Deidara
    3) Hidan
    4) kakuzu
    5) Itachi
    6) Zetsu
    7)Kisame
    A very weird choice of title, you're making it sound like you think he'll be able to handle all of the Akatsuki at once, which would be pretty hilarious considering that Nagato alone takes him.
    However, if we're talking 1v1, then yes, he might be able to beat the ones you mentioned above. The only one of them who can possibly defend against the Amaterasu is Sasori with his Iron Sand. Sasori might be able to take this, but considering the fact that Sasuke is immune to poison, it would be very difficult for Sasori to win. I think the rest simply gets fodderized by Amaterasu, I don't remember any of them showing any jutsu that could counter it.
     
         

  12. #12
    Premium User KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,166
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Current Sasuke solos akatsuki!

    Itachi and Kisame take him out, the other aren't needed.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member jiraiya lives's Avatar
    Status
    jiraiya lives is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,051
    Location
    everywhere
    Kizaru, Beckman, Marco,
    Rayleigh>your fav
     

    Re: Current Sasuke solos akatsuki!

    I like how you say sasuke can solo akatsuki but doesnt add pain and obito
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member Cosmic Path's Avatar
    Status
    Cosmic Path is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,043
    Location
    Heaven,Cosmic
    “In three words I can sum up
    everything I've learned about
    life: it goes on.”
     

    Re: Current Sasuke solos akatsuki!

    Quote Originally Posted by jiraiya lives View Post
    I like how you say sasuke can solo akatsuki but doesnt add pain and obito
    Pain and Obito will destroy sasuek with ease!
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member Turson's Avatar
    Status
    Turson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    9,719
    Location
    Poland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Current Sasuke solos akatsuki!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Path View Post
    Pain and Obito will destroy sasuek with ease!
    You should call this thread "Sasuke can win against almost any Akatsuki member in 1 vs 1 battle". It would be more proper.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member Izuna Kakashi Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Kakashi Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,037
    Location
    New World
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Current Sasuke solos akatsuki!

    He can solo most of them but not all of them.
     
         

  17. #17
    The Amazing Uchiha captainEO's Avatar
    Status
    captainEO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,385
    Location
    At the local casino with Hashi, my pal. We're winning.
    Status? Ain't nobody got time
    fo dat.
     

    Re: Current Sasuke solos akatsuki!

    He can beat all of them (Itachi is his most difficult matchup) but not all at once - he can only do that with Rinnegan.
     
         

  18. #18
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,565
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Current Sasuke solos akatsuki!

    Amaterasu is not instant, they can dodge or put a shield
    Yes, it most certainly is.

    Some Amatersu Points: http://www.mangareader.net/93-395-6/...apter-390.html - Black Flames will burn on the point wherever the eye is focused.
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-395-19...apter-390.html - Amatersu almost as fast as Kirin.
    Amatersu goes wherever the eye goes: http://www.mangareader.net/93-31674-...apter-463.html


    Otherwise, A wouldn't have used two techniques to barely dodge it. Even then, the flame appeared exactly at the point where he was standing.



    None of these characters have two techniques that give them massive speed boosts to dodge Amaterasu and shield won't do jack to stop it as it eats through everything including flames.
     
         

  19. #19
    Argumentative Bastard Piratefish's Avatar
    Status
    Piratefish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,140
    Location
    Somewhere REALLY cold.
    ..aaaand we are back down to
    normal...
     

    Re: Current Sasuke solos akatsuki!

    Kakuzu could probably just dislodge whatever part of his outer layer (I hesitate to say skin) got hit by Amaterasu and go on with his life.

    Sasori can shed Hiruko, as well as nearly all of his actual puppet body, or he can just eject himself.

    I am uncertain as to whether Konan gets injured if superfluous parts of her paper angel form are burnt, but she could discard them and bear it in any case until a large enough fraction has been destroyed.

    Kisame could just tank Amaterasu if he has enough chakra stored in Samehada (he might not survive the match, but he might be able to secure a mutual destruction). In any case he tends to flood the battleground with a brand new ocean as an opening gambit, which renders Amaterasu (and most other Uchiha classics) entirely useless.

    Deidara is screwed unless it's a clay clone (which are good enough to fool the Sharingan).

    Pein absorbs or Shinra Tensei's it.

    Itachi has to erect Susan'o, but once it's up he's pretty safe.

    Obito just stays intangible.

    Hidan tanks it and charges, screaming in pleasure.

    Zetsu dies.


    Now that I think about it, Akatsuki are remarkably resilient towards Amaterasu.
     
         
    Last edited by Piratefish; 11-14-2012 at 01:33 AM.

  20. #20
    Banned
    Status
    Silverblade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,749
    Location
    Lorule
    PEACE!
     

    Re: Current Sasuke solos akatsuki!

    Sasuke would get his ass ****ed up badly by Kisame and Sasori.
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member Cosmic Path's Avatar
    Status
    Cosmic Path is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,043
    Location
    Heaven,Cosmic
    “In three words I can sum up
    everything I've learned about
    life: it goes on.”
     

    Re: Current Sasuke solos akatsuki!

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
    Sasuke would get his ass ****ed up badly by Kisame and Sasori.
    Not really because sasuke can use amataretsu to defeat sasori and kisame use genjutsu and the flmaing arrow he has from susanoo!!
     
         

  22. #22
    NP3228 ElectricClover's Avatar
    Status
    ElectricClover is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    742
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Current Sasuke solos akatsuki!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Path View Post
    Sasuke Uchiha vs Aktasuki

    sasuke can defeat and kill
    1) Sasori
    2)Deidara
    3) Hidan
    4) kakuzu
    5) Itachi
    6) Zetsu
    7)Kisame
    I'm assuming this is one-on-one because Sasuke would get his ass handed to him so hard vs all of them at once.

    1. Sorry but completely objectively gonna say Sasori beats Sasuke.
    a. Amaterasu-- iron sand could block it as we've seen Gaara do so. Against the 100, there are too many puppets to amaterasu, and even if Sasuke hit Sasori he could just switch bodies.
    b. Genjutsu-- nonfactor here due to puppets.
    c. Susano'o-- doesn't defend against poison gas, even in full form because there has to be breathing holes, and hey, maybe even iron sand can gum up its joints.
    d. Other-- too many puppets to arrow plus iron sand could block them. Fire is blah, kirin isn't workable especially if they're in a cave.
    Sasori is at least as smart as Sasuke if not smarter, so he's not getting tricked.
    2. Yeah, we've seen this one.
    3. Okay, agree.
    4. High difficulty but okay.
    5. No. Sasuke has not surpassed Itachi. He has the same freakin susano'o even though he has EMS. Itachi had tsukiyomi, totsuka, yata mirror, even izanami, all of which I've yet to encounter convincing evidence that Sasuke possesses. Sasuke got his ass handed to him vs Kabuto while Itachi pulled his dead weight at the same time he bossed it up in beating Kabuto. Itachi is ten times smarter and until Sasuke gets perfect susano'o, destroys his little brother.
    6. Vs 10K he doesn't.
    7. Interesting battle but most likely Sasuke. Kisame is stupid, first of all. And I think genjutsu works on him. However, Samehada eats amaterasu, arrows, fire, etc. Kisame can swamp the battlefield with water so Sasuke can't use susano'o, or put him in a water bubble. But Sasuke always has genjutsu and I think that gives him the win here.

    So in my opinion by no means can Sasuke beat them all 1v1. 4/7 if there's 10k Zetsu, 5/7 if there's only 1.
     
         

  23. #23
    Beauty Dimitri Rascalov's Avatar
    Status
    Dimitri Rascalov is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    14,041
    This user is watching p0rn at
    the moment. Please leave a
    message.
     

    Re: Current Sasuke solos akatsuki!

     
         

  24. #24
    Member soloGodtachi's Avatar
    Status
    soloGodtachi is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    226
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Current Sasuke solos akatsuki!

    he can solo Akatsuki excluding Itachi Obito Nagato
     
         

  25. #25
    �You Question Logic Child� TheTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    TheTailedSage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,039
    Location
    Leaf Village
    "That wasnt very nice! i
    do believe you killed my hat!!
    " -SoloKing Kisuke
    Urahara-
     

    Re: Current Sasuke solos akatsuki!

    Quote Originally Posted by soloGodtachi View Post
    he can solo Akatsuki excluding Itachi Obito Nagato

    Why did you revive this thread?


    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    Yes, it most certainly is.

    Some Amatersu Points: http://www.mangareader.net/93-395-6/...apter-390.html - Black Flames will burn on the point wherever the eye is focused.
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-395-19...apter-390.html - Amatersu almost as fast as Kirin.
    Amatersu goes wherever the eye goes: http://www.mangareader.net/93-31674-...apter-463.html


    Otherwise, A wouldn't have used two techniques to barely dodge it. Even then, the flame appeared exactly at the point where he was standing.



    None of these characters have two techniques that give them massive speed boosts to dodge Amaterasu and shield won't do jack to stop it as it eats through everything including flames.

    If thats the case, it should of had no problem catching hebi sassuke straight away. even if he was running it should of caught him instantly right? dont say itachi was holding back because he had no knowledge of snakeskin shed ability so he was planning to do some serious damage. Ammy has never shown to actually kill anyone although you show convincing evidence and reasonable logic so i partially agree with you
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •