Page 2 of 7 « First 123456 ... Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 126
  1. #21
    Member Encon Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Encon Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    142
    Location
    NY
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So EMS is stronger than Rinnegan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    show me a manga scan with Itachi/Sasuke using perfect susanoo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke082594 View Post
    As i can recall, there is only Susano'o and apparently a Perfect Susano'o. Itachi and Sasuke both have Susano'o(EMS or MS doesn't matter), and Madara has PS due to him having the Rinnegan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke082594 View Post
    What he said.
    Sasuke perfect Susanoo '


    Itachi perfect Susanoo


    Madara perfect Susanoo


    Madara perfect Susanoo (chakra stabilized)


    I hope that helps guys. Madaras is bigger because he is adept at Susanoo and was known to have one of the most powerful chakras in Narutoverse. The stabilized version is only exclusize to Madara though.

    i have extensive knowledge about Susanoo and prolly will explain it all in a thread later but right now i gotta go to class,i can maybe reply there but it wil be hard
     
         

  2. #22
    Member Sasuke082594's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke082594 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    618
    Location
    USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So EMS is stronger than Rinnegan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post
    Sasuke perfect Susanoo '


    Itachi perfect Susanoo


    Madara perfect Susanoo


    Madara perfect Susanoo (chakra stabilized)


    I hope that helps guys. Madaras is bigger because he is adept at Susanoo and was known to have one of the most powerful chakras in Narutoverse. The stabilized version is only exclusize to Madara though.

    i have extensive knowledge about Susanoo and prolly will explain it all in a thread later but right now i gotta go to class,i can maybe reply there but it wil be hard
    So here you tell me that Itachi(MS user) has PS just because of the pointed nose? Yet Sasuke(EMS user) has PS, but doesn't even have a pointed nose? This actually proves that Madara's PS is only a Rinnegan technique, it's perfect due to it being completely mobile, as in arms and legs. When SM Naruto attacked EMS Madara with multiple giant Rasengans why did he bring up PS?
     
         

  3. #23
    Senior Member oShux's Avatar
    Status
    oShux is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,364
    Location
    Somewhere
    Cozy
     

    Re: So EMS is stronger than Rinnegan?

    Quote Originally Posted by PainTotheEarth View Post
    without EMS no rinnegan so this is sh*t
    No? Obito doesn't have EMS Only person who had both is Madara, and Nagato doesn't have EMS either. The only thing that was said is that you need Uchiha and Senju DNA to have Rinnegan
     
         

  4. #24
    Senior Member oShux's Avatar
    Status
    oShux is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,364
    Location
    Somewhere
    Cozy
     

    Re: So EMS is stronger than Rinnegan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke082594 View Post
    So here you tell me that Itachi(MS user) has PS just because of the pointed nose? Yet Sasuke(EMS user) has PS, but doesn't even have a pointed nose? This actually proves that Madara's PS is only a Rinnegan technique, it's perfect due to it being completely mobile, as in arms and legs. When SM Naruto attacked EMS Madara with multiple giant Rasengans why did he bring up PS?
    Itachi and Sasuke have COMPLETE Susanoo's not Perfect ones
     
         

  5. #25
    Member Sasuke082594's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke082594 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    618
    Location
    USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So EMS is stronger than Rinnegan?

    Quote Originally Posted by oShux View Post
    Itachi and Sasuke have COMPLETE Susanoo's not Perfect ones
    Thank you! Complete Susano'o=PS? No it doesn't. Can they use PS? No. Why/ They don't have Rinnegan.
     
         

  6. #26
    Senior Member Turson's Avatar
    Status
    Turson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    9,717
    Location
    Poland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So EMS is stronger than Rinnegan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke082594 View Post
    Thank you! Complete Susano'o=PS? No it doesn't. Can they use PS? No. Why/ They don't have Rinnegan.
    Only, PS is EMS jutsu, not Rinnegan jutsu.
     
         

  7. #27
    Member Encon Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Encon Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    142
    Location
    NY
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So EMS is stronger than Rinnegan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke082594 View Post
    So here you tell me that Itachi(MS user) has PS just because of the pointed nose? Yet Sasuke(EMS user) has PS, but doesn't even have a pointed nose? This actually proves that Madara's PS is only a Rinnegan technique, it's perfect due to it being completely mobile, as in arms and legs. When SM Naruto attacked EMS Madara with multiple giant Rasengans why did he bring up PS?
    The only difference that we know of of MS and EMS ais that if you have EMS, you dont go blind. THATS IT. It was never stated that to get PS u need EMS NEVER. We havnt seen anything diff from Sasukes Susanoo from MS to EMS other than its hood around it turned into a beak representing Sasukes Hawk persona and Amaterasu covering his arrows so hes just using Kagutsscuchi.

    We dont know if PS chakra stabilized is Rinnegan or not but i think its not. Why? because it looks like thats not the first time Madara used that Susanoo and he looks adept with it. HE unlocked Rinnegan shortly before death and didnt have any time to train with it so how cud he pull out PS chakra stabilized with no much knowledge of Rinnegan? Same as how He never used Hashiramas wood jutsu before getting esurrected. He says "let me try something" and uses Hashiramas wood jutsu,hes never used it before but knows how it works because hes seen Hashirama use it. He knows the seals but he didnt have the dna.

    The only Rinnegan jutsu he used was Preta path and that was in dire situation which we all know is when people unlock hidden potential. Why doesnt he use all other Rinnegan tchs? because hes not adept with it,he never had time to train with it. Unlike Ngato who had it since he was like 8-9.
     
         

  8. #28
    Senior Member TurrinB's Avatar
    Status
    TurrinB is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,351
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So EMS is stronger than Rinnegan?

    Nope stated in the manga that Rinnegan is higher level.
     
         

  9. #29
    Senior Member oShux's Avatar
    Status
    oShux is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,364
    Location
    Somewhere
    Cozy
     

    Re: So EMS is stronger than Rinnegan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post
    The only difference that we know of of MS and EMS ais that if you have EMS, you dont go blind. THATS IT. It was never stated that to get PS u need EMS NEVER. We havnt seen anything diff from Sasukes Susanoo from MS to EMS other than its hood around it turned into a beak representing Sasukes Hawk persona and Amaterasu covering his arrows so hes just using Kagutsscuchi.

    We dont know if PS chakra stabilized is Rinnegan or not but i think its not. Why? because it looks like thats not the first time Madara used that Susanoo and he looks adept with it. HE unlocked Rinnegan shortly before death and didnt have any time to train with it so how cud he pull out PS chakra stabilized with no much knowledge of Rinnegan? Same as how He never used Hashiramas wood jutsu before getting esurrected. He says "let me try something" and uses Hashiramas wood jutsu,hes never used it before but knows how it works because hes seen Hashirama use it. He knows the seals but he didnt have the dna.

    The only Rinnegan jutsu he used was Preta path and that was in dire situation which we all know is when people unlock hidden potential. Why doesnt he use all other Rinnegan tchs? because hes not adept with it,he never had time to train with it. Unlike Ngato who had it since he was like 8-9.
    You kinda destroyed your own thread.
     
         

  10. #30
    Member Encon Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Encon Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    142
    Location
    NY
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So EMS is stronger than Rinnegan?

    Quote Originally Posted by oShux View Post
    You kinda destroyed your own thread.
    Its still the same size ,just its personality chnaged a little bit. Its not a radical chnage like Madaras PS and chakra stabilized.

    Sasuke already used Kagutsuschi before EMS and the beak around hood isnt really a huge diff in terms of power.
     
         

  11. #31
    Member Encon Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Encon Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    142
    Location
    NY
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So EMS is stronger than Rinnegan?

    You guys got it all wrong. These are Complete Susanoos. When the skeleton shows,its not complete or (lvl 2). When its just the ribcage its lvl 1 . When the have the hood around it its perfect.

    Sasuke

    Itachi


    Madara
     
         

  12. #32
    Senior Member oShux's Avatar
    Status
    oShux is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,364
    Location
    Somewhere
    Cozy
     

    Re: So EMS is stronger than Rinnegan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post
    You guys got it all wrong. These are Complete Susanoos. When the skeleton shows,its not complete or (lvl 2). When its just the ribcage its lvl 1 . When the have the hood around it its perfect.

    Sasuke

    Itachi


    Madara
    No dude the skeleton ones are the level ones. Full skeleton would be like level 2 i think and then the one with the skins is level 3 and then the one with the hoods are COMPLETE ones. PERFECT ones have legs and are OP
     
         

  13. #33
    Don't front. OnPoint's Avatar
    Status
    OnPoint is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,288
    Location
    London
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So EMS is stronger than Rinnegan?

    Don't ever claim this shit is stronger than Rikudō Sennin's eyes.
     
         

  14. #34
    Senior Member oShux's Avatar
    Status
    oShux is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,364
    Location
    Somewhere
    Cozy
     

    Re: So EMS is stronger than Rinnegan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Noddy View Post
    Don't ever claim this shit is stronger than Rikudō Sennin's eyes.
    This guy ^^
     
         

  15. #35
    Member Encon Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Encon Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    142
    Location
    NY
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So EMS is stronger than Rinnegan?

    Quote Originally Posted by oShux View Post
    No dude the skeleton ones are the level ones. Full skeleton would be like level 2 i think and then the one with the skins is level 3 and then the one with the hoods are COMPLETE ones. PERFECT ones have legs and are OP
    Level 1 - ribcage
    Level 2- Skeleton
    Level 3 or Complete-Full skin
    Perfect - jewel in head, tengu nose,armor
    Chakra stabilized - Samurai

    Only reason Madaras has legs is because of his powerful chakra and hes had the most experience with Susanoo. Sasuke only had his for a very short while and Itachi had his for about 8 years. Madara has his for 70+ years. Of course his Susanoo would be different and better. Im not sure how Madara got his chakra stabilized but im pretty sure thats pure mastery of Susanoo. As i said before
    Amaterasu - Sasuke
    Tsuyuyomi- Itachi
    Susanoo- Madara
     
         

  16. #36
    Member Namikaze Haru's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Haru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    430
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So EMS is stronger than Rinnegan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Noddy View Post
    Don't ever claim this shit is stronger than Rikudō Sennin's eyes.
    dude try reading the post i never EVER said EMS was stronger than rinnegan.

    some people talk without realising what they are implying.

    MS/EMS = Susanoo
    EMS + Senju DNA = Rinnegan and PS

    but people say that PS is an EMS jutsu and madara clealy says that this is his full power. meaning that they are actually saying that EMS is stronger than Rinnegan.

    i am going to also assume that the sage of the six paths could also use PS. why? because he is the uchiha and senju in 1, theres no reason he should not be able to use it.
     
         

  17. #37
    Member Encon Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Encon Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    142
    Location
    NY
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So EMS is stronger than Rinnegan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Haru View Post
    dude try reading the post i never EVER said EMS was stronger than rinnegan.

    some people talk without realising what they are implying.

    MS/EMS = Susanoo
    EMS + Senju DNA = Rinnegan and PS

    but people say that PS is an EMS jutsu and madara clealy says that this is his full power. meaning that they are actually saying that EMS is stronger than Rinnegan.

    i am going to also assume that the sage of the six paths could also use PS. why? because he is the uchiha and senju in 1, theres no reason he should not be able to use it.
    He never trained with the Rinnegan, he is the best with EMS. PS is an EMS jutsu but yes an expert Rinnegan user like Nagato is better than an expert user of Ems. Nagato fought the strongest 2 jinchuriki and a MS user and only got sealed because he wasnt in control of his powers and plot. Nagato > Everyone non Edo.
     
         

  18. #38
    Senior Member Turson's Avatar
    Status
    Turson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    9,717
    Location
    Poland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So EMS is stronger than Rinnegan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Haru View Post

    but people say that PS is an EMS jutsu and madara clealy says that this is his full power. meaning that they are actually saying that EMS is stronger than Rinnegan.
    Nope, even if EMS jutsu (PS) has more destructive power than Rinnegan, doesnt mean that its more powerful Doujutsu. Rinnegan can casually bring dead people to life.
     
         

  19. #39
    Member Sasuke082594's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke082594 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    618
    Location
    USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So EMS is stronger than Rinnegan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post
    The only difference that we know of of MS and EMS ais that if you have EMS, you dont go blind. THATS IT. It was never stated that to get PS u need EMS NEVER. We havnt seen anything diff from Sasukes Susanoo from MS to EMS other than its hood around it turned into a beak representing Sasukes Hawk persona and Amaterasu covering his arrows so hes just using Kagutsscuchi.

    We dont know if PS chakra stabilized is Rinnegan or not but i think its not. Why? because it looks like thats not the first time Madara used that Susanoo and he looks adept with it. HE unlocked Rinnegan shortly before death and didnt have any time to train with it so how cud he pull out PS chakra stabilized with no much knowledge of Rinnegan? Same as how He never used Hashiramas wood jutsu before getting esurrected. He says "let me try something" and uses Hashiramas wood jutsu,hes never used it before but knows how it works because hes seen Hashirama use it. He knows the seals but he didnt have the dna.

    The only Rinnegan jutsu he used was Preta path and that was in dire situation which we all know is when people unlock hidden potential. Why doesnt he use all other Rinnegan tchs? because hes not adept with it,he never had time to train with it. Unlike Ngato who had it since he was like 8-9.
    We saw Edo Madara go from MS to Rinnegan.. He used all forms of Susano'o during that time. MS=Susano'o, EMS=Complete Susano'o, Rinnegan=Perfect Susano'o. Also, your statement makes no sense, why would he need to use all the other paths? He obviously had PS.
     
         

  20. #40
    Member Sasuke082594's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke082594 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    618
    Location
    USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So EMS is stronger than Rinnegan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post
    Level 1 - ribcage
    Level 2- Skeleton
    Level 3 or Complete-Full skin
    Perfect - jewel in head, tengu nose,armor
    Chakra stabilized - Samurai

    Only reason Madaras has legs is because of his powerful chakra and hes had the most experience with Susanoo. Sasuke only had his for a very short while and Itachi had his for about 8 years. Madara has his for 70+ years. Of course his Susanoo would be different and better. Im not sure how Madara got his chakra stabilized but im pretty sure thats pure mastery of Susanoo. As i said before
    Amaterasu - Sasuke
    Tsuyuyomi- Itachi
    Susanoo- Madara
    These are just your assumptions, but if thats the case then Lv 1-3=MS&EMS.
     
         

Page 2 of 7 « First 123456 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •