Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.

Re: Novak Djokovic

Quote Originally Posted by Cooh View Post
    Roger is one of the best players of all time don't get me wrong, but still Rafa will reach his record because he's even better (accept for the 237 weeks top I guess, but Roger had no serious challenger back then, nowadays we have Nole, Rafa, Andy and Roger himself, totally different), he's unmatched on clay and he starts to destroy people the same way on hard court.

LOL Minator my friend, I know you like to troll but do you seriously think that Nole and Andy will "destroy" Nadal?
    I have no doubt that Nadal is a masterful player but to me at least the consistency all round and the 3 slams/annum [3 times] is more of a great thing.

Roger never lost like Nadal did in the 2012 Wimbledon or was absent from the tour for months, after he hit his prime, his only terrible loss came this wimbledon and he's well past his prime.

About him being unmatched on clay well we can say that's over now. I mean from 2011 Nole has showed he can beat Nadal and he's beat him hard. I remember Nadal feeling utterly helpless in FO2012 final before the rain hit. Nole owned him in 3rd set and had a break in the 4th. The rain saved him that time. And in this years Semi final Nole [had it not been that net point where he touched the net] was sure to win but was unlucky. Heck that match won the match of the year award and that point has became the point of the year

Also I only said Nole would destroy him. In 2011 Nole was 6-0 up. In 2012 he destroyed him in that AUSOP final. And I agree that Nole couldn't beat Nadal in FO, Rogers Cup,USOP this year but Nole totally owned him in asian swing and in O2 arena. Rafa couldn't even win a set after USOP against Nole, why? As many analysts have said Nole's form has returned!

Just re-watch these highlights and you'll see my point

I troll NDS from time to time but this is something I would never even imagine of trolling

Status
    Mar 2012
    In Madara we trust

I'm currently on a 22 winning streak. I will win the grand slam next year without breaking a sweat.
    Thanks all for your support.

The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour

Nadal >Prime Roger + Djokovic

Status
    Feb 2012
    Lucid.

OP: Secretly bragging about being from Serbia too lol.

The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    Nadal >Prime Roger + Djokovic
    Prime Roger [2004-2007] > Nole > Nadal

Status
    May 2013
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by minator93 View Post
    I have no doubt that Nadal is a masterful player but to me at least the consistency all round and the 3 slams/annum [3 times] is more of a great thing.

Roger never lost like Nadal did in the 2012 Wimbledon or was absent from the tour for months, after he hit his prime, his only terrible loss came this wimbledon and he's well past his prime.

About him being unmatched on clay well we can say that's over now. I mean from 2011 Nole has showed he can beat Nadal and he's beat him hard. I remember Nadal feeling utterly helpless in FO2012 final before the rain hit. Nole owned him in 3rd set and had a break in the 4th. The rain saved him that time. And in this years Semi final Nole [had it not been that net point where he touched the net] was sure to win but was unlucky. Heck that match won the match of the year award and that point has became the point of the year

Also I only said Nole would destroy him. In 2011 Nole was 6-0 up. In 2012 he destroyed him in that AUSOP final. And I agree that Nole couldn't beat Nadal in FO, Rogers Cup,USOP this year but Nole totally owned him in asian swing and in O2 arena. Rafa couldn't even win a set after USOP against Nole, why? As many analysts have said Nole's form has returned!

Just re-watch these highlights and you'll see my point

I troll NDS from time to time but this is something I would never even imagine of trolling
    Nadals loss at Wimbledon 2012 was shocking to me, I can't say anything against your point, that was just awful.

Well, you pointed out some interessting things. I agree that Nole dominated him in O2.
    FO2013, I mean, you aren't allowed to touch the net Nole should have known. These are the rules and imo Nadal dominated him in FO2013.
    FO2012, ye they had a rain break and Rafa was able to refocus but that shouldn't matter for Nole, Nadal was just better then him after the break.
    Still Nole is a brilliant player and I'm really looking forward to the upcoming Grand Slams and also Rafa v. Nole matches, they tend to be thrilling .

The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooh View Post
    Nadals loss at Wimbledon 2012 was shocking to me, I can't say anything against your point, that was just awful.

Well, you pointed out some interessting things. I agree that Nole dominated him in O2.
    FO2013, I mean, you aren't allowed to touch the net Nole should have known. These are the rules and imo Nadal dominated him in FO2013.
    FO2012, ye they had a rain break and Rafa was able to refocus but that shouldn't matter for Nole, Nadal was just better then him after the break.
    Still Nole is a brilliant player and I'm really looking forward to the upcoming Grand Slams and also Rafa v. Nole matches, they tend to be thrilling .
    Another AUSOP Final is what I'm hoping for, however if Roger thwarts that then I'll be more happy

Status
    Mar 2012
    In Madara we trust

Unbeatable AO King.

Last edited by Djokovic; 01-14-2014 at 06:24 PM.

Page 3 of 3 « First 123