Shadow under the Sun

I do hear that getting your fingertips cut off one by one
    tends to be quite painful.

Basic Information

Name: Mamoru Hijikata
    Nickname: N/A
    Clan: Nara

Looks:
    Mamoru is a tall man with short, shaggy black hair, he has some facial hair on his chin. He always wears black sunglasses and carries a katana which is concealed within a walking stick he always carries with him.

Personality:
    He is shown to be very aloof and callous, but he actuallly cares about his comrades but doesn't like to show them that, so he tends to hide these emotions. He is also reckless and daring and takes joy from fighting strong opponents.

Village Info

Village of Birth: Konohagakure
    Village of Alliance: Sunagakure

Rank//Chakra Info

Ninja Rank: Sage in posts
    Specialty: None

Elements:
    Fire: Started
    Wind: Completed D-Ranks
    Water: Doing C-Ranks
    Lightning: Completed D-Ranks
    Earth: Started B-Ranks

Weapon(s): Katana

Your ninjutsu:
    Genjutsu: Training
    Kenjutsu: Training
    Taijutsu: D-Rank
    Shadow: Needs training

Summons:
    Boar
    (contract owner: Ao-sama)
    Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Zenkaku Buta | Summoning: Emboar

Type: Summon
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: n/a
    Description: The user will focus their fire chakra into their hand then slap their hand down on the summoning tattoo they have on their body. Once the tattoo is touched, Emboar with emerge from a large cloud of smoke. Emboar is a tall boar that has learned how to walk up right. He is larger than any of the other boars, he carrys a large spear, with which he is able to release blasts of fire from, that would do A-rank damage to an opponent.
    - Can only be summoned once per battle.
    - Can stay on the field up to 5 turns.
    - Emboars fire blasts count as a move for the summoner.

Peacock
    (contract owner: Sindy)
    (Kuchiyose: Okugata)-Summoning: Lady
    Type: Supplementry
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 30 (+5 for elemental jutsu, +5 for fusing)
    Description: Lady is the first peacock known to have been spotted roaming around Iwagakure. This peacock is old yet young at heart. She is the only peacock who has been known to connect well with whoever summons her. She can preform Fuuton jutsu's up to B rank and can fuse and fly with her summoner. Fusing with her takes alot of damage to both the peacock and summoner.
    Note:
    -Must have signed the Peacock contract first
    -Must know Fuuton up to B rank
    -Fusing lasts 2 turns
    -Summoning lasts 3 turns
    -Can only be summoned once every other battle

Background Info

History:

Mamoru was born an raised in konohagakure, being a member of the Nara clan, he wanted to achieve the shadow techniques and become the greatest member of the clan. Unfortunately, despite his parents being members of the clan, they weren't active shinobis and therefore couldn't teach him anything concerning the clan's techniques.

As any ninja would do, Mamoru went to the academy in order to learn how to become a ninja. There he met some of the people he would remember, -Logic- who he would always team up with to play some pranks against the teachers in the academy and -Vasto Lorde- who actually was his first friend but rarely spent time doing things with eachother.

As he grew up, the young man started to get interested in fighting with the sword. That was when he met someone with great knowledge about the sword in the outskirts of the village.
    -"It seems like you have great knowledge about samurai techniques and kenjutsu..."
    -"I have mastered these two arts, how do you know?
    -"The sword... I wish to become a master in kenjustu so I've been trying to practice by myself. But it seems like it's always better to have someone teaching, and therefore, I have asked people of who might be able to train me. They gave me some names, which were only a few and you are one of them, Mockingbird."
    -"Hm.. I'm not busy right now but I will probably be in a couple of weeks, I won't promise you anything but we can train for now!"

Mockingbird and Mamoru started to have some meetings from time to time in the same location they met eachother in order to train in the art of kenjutsu. The meetings got less and less frequent as both of them got busy with their own affairs...

Mamoru would keep on doing some Konoha duties as he kept on looking for shinobis who could teach him. One day, he got sent to nearbies of the village of the rain: Amegakure, where he was doing a mission. Being a mission in which he didn't have any comrades assisting him with, he often took the liberty to maybe slack off sometimes of just do things his own way.
    He decided to take a closer look at the borders of Amegakure where he found two people fighting eachother, it was an intense battle and one of the shinobis fighting had an outfit which Mamoru clearly recognised. A long, dark cloak with red clouds: Akatsuki.

"I might learn from this...", the young man thought. So he kept his cool while hiding most of his body behind a rock in order to not get discovered that easily. When the battle almost reached its end and seemed like the akatsuki member was winning the battle, going for the kill, the man wearing a dark cloak with red clouds performed a genjutsu at his opponent which made him unable to move.

"That was too quick, the illusion he emitted was quite effective", Mamoru spoke to himself.
    After that, the akatsuki released the other person from the genjutsu and asked him to get back to the village, while he stayed in the same place rising his head towards the sky in order to receive the drops of rain on his face. As he did, he then closed his eyes:
    -"You are hiding?"
    As reckless as he was, Mamoru just stood up and revealed himself.
    -"I got caught? Bad luck for me."
    -"No worries, I have no intention of killing you..."
    They get closer to eachother as they are speaking.
    -"The fight was quite interesting, specially the last jutsu. But why did you let him go?"
    -"He was simply passing a test, a member of Amegakure. Why would I kill him."
    -"Oh? I see, so... I wondered if you could teach me what you did to him back then. It was a genjutsu technique if I'm not mistaking?"
    -"Heh, you're quite blunt, why do you want to learn genjutsu?"
    Mamoru puts a smirk on his face while laying his katana on his right shoulder:
    -"To hypnotize the girls off course!"
    -"You gotta learn how to hypnotize the 'right' girls muahaha! Alright, I'll just teach you the basics and some genjutsu concepts for now..."

Mamoru stayed there for a couple of days but then had to bid farewell to the akatsuki:
    -"I thank you very much for teaching me all of this, I hope we do meet sometime again. My name is Mamoru by the way, what is yours?"
    -"Nagato.. is my name. We'll see about that, I think my days would soon reach to an end... but for now, farewell."

The young man gets some dissapointed looks from the higher ups when getting back to the village of Konoha as he took too much time to return. They were starting to suspect him for going missing-nin...
    After a converstation with his superior, Mamoru takes a walk outside in the streets of Konoha where he meets -Vasto Lorde- and opens up a conversation with eachother where he starts talking about him planning on leaving the village.
    Mamoru's friend didn't seem to oppose him and agreed upon helping him in doing so.
    The reason for this decision was because he didn't feel quite confortable with the people in the village and he used to not be very obedient as he wanted to do things his own way sometimes.

After preparing a couple of day, he then left the village at sunset, having his friend preventing anyone to hunt him down, he managed to freely leave the village starting a new journey in which he wants to look after strong people. Mamoru's friend also send a flying hawk carrying a letter but didn't know for what reason... Ignoring that, he continued walking away.

Travelling from place to place and getting to learn more about how it is to be outside the 5 main villages of the 5 countries, he one day went into a small hotel in a town nearby Sunagakure where he was trying to buy some food to fill his empty stomach. It was when he met Naruta with whom they started a conversation together. They started talking about the villages and she mentionned that she was a Suna memeber and asked him if he was part of a village aswell.
    "Well, I just left Konoha so... ye. But tell me about Sunagakure."
    After telling him about the village, Mamoru felt quite convinced that he would like to join that village and asked her who the leader was since he had to get his approval to join first.
    "His name is Gaara but he is currently outside the village, he'll be back in 2 day."

They decided to part away but Mamoru was convinced that this would be the village he would like to join so in the meantime he decided no to was time and continue on his search for knowledge about fighting. The next day, while walking around as he did before, he met someone who was training some students he had... again being blunt as always he asked the teacher who's name was Erzo if he could join and he actually accepted him. D-rank techniques is what he learned and also some interesting concept about the basic five elements which he was thankful for and kept in mind.
    "Thank you very much for everything you taught me, sempai... but it's time for me to move on, there is something I must do in sunagakure."

The next morning he headed towards suna "desert, here I come" he said as he started taking the first step in the sand of the Wind country. A couple of hours later, he finally got in front of the gates of Sunagakure where he obviously have been spotted already. A red haired young man along someone he recognised, Naruta, greeted him to the village... "it seem like he already knows about me, then there's nothing to worry". He got warmly greeted from everyone in Suna, someone by the name of Toshiro told him that if he ever needed some help then he could ask him while waving a letter he was holding in his hand.
    "That message, could it be..."
    "Hehe, -Vasto Lorde- told me =p"

They are not many, but even so, they are very enjoyable to hang out with and they soon became a family ^^
    From that day on, Mamoru decided to do the best of his ability in order to improve and become useful for the village.
    Time passed as he trained water style with Kiritsugu sensei who is the teacher he has most contact with and with whom he trains the most regularly they have daily training together outside the village. He's the awesomest teacher he had so far! The young man also learned a great deal of earth techniques while training with Vision and he is still training with him aswell. Sindy and Ao-sama allowed him to sign the boar and peacock contract which he was very grateful to have now. Also back then, Mockingbird became the current leader of the village.

It seems like President Bush was also training shadow technique which surprised Mamoru as he curiously asked him who was it who taught him.
    "Oasis Nara is his name, he accepts every Nara member."
    "You must tell me some day when you're gonna train with him. I'll ask him to train me aswell."
    "Sure things, I'm actually going to train with him after some days so I'll tell you when the time comes"
    Before that day came, there was an alarm in Suna, apparently some suspicious shinobis where getting closer to the village so Vision and Sindy went to have a closer view at who it was. It was Akatsuki.
    Mamoru and some others were trying to have a look from the village's walls and they noticed them aswell "Akatsuki?"
    He tried to have a better look to see if he could find the one who previously trained him: Nagato.. but he was not to be found anywhere nearby.

One of Suna and an Akatsuki member seem to have agreed upon fighting together in a place far from the village while the others where waiting at their same spot.
    Mamoru would've gone out there but his leader would probably not allow him to which he clearly understood.
    He started to have an evil grin on his face as he thought "One day, I'll have a proper fight with you... Akatsuki!"

Other

Pictures:

Theme song and Background Music

Theme Song and Background Music: /

Battles

Won: 0
    Lost:
    ~_~

Dropping my Jio Freed bio if this one get's approved.

~Approved~

Last edited by Caliburn; 12-07-2012 at 07:02 PM.

Status
    Oct 2012
    --
    http://www.furaffinity.net/gal
    lery/foxamoore/ --

Re: Shadow under the Sun

Nice bio

Status
    May 2012
    #Pray4Delta

nice bio bro

Status
    Jul 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome!

I'm in the bio D

Nice bio though seriously :D

The Ghost Of A Legend. Arcaneos510X's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

very nice bio there a little plain but it dont need to be falshy it has good info nice use of emblems and a long history i like things like that, but as time go's on everyone makes a flashy bio but you can add stuff in like that at a later date after more training or just if you want to but overall i like it !

Status
    Nov 2010
    Princess of Kumogakure

yay im mentioned :overjoy:

Status
    May 2012
    #Pray4Delta

eh i'm not mentioned but okay >_>

Status
    This user has no status.

Not mentioned despite being the contract owner.

Status
    Apr 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome #AlbelIsEmo
    #NewBannerFTW

Quote Originally Posted by 6thHokage View Post
    Nice bio
    thank :D
    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Raikage View Post
    nice bio bro
    thanks bro ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by PresidentBush View Post
    I'm in the bio D

Nice bio though seriously :D
    >_O
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcaneos510X View Post
    very nice bio there a little plain but it dont need to be falshy it has good info nice use of emblems and a long history i like things like that, but as time go's on everyone makes a flashy bio but you can add stuff in like that at a later date after more training or just if you want to but overall i like it !
    :ghehe:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sindy View Post
    yay im mentioned :overjoy:
    :D
    eh i'm not mentioned but okay >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Ao-sama View Post
    Not mentioned despite being the contract owner.
    sorry I just added you

Status
    This user has no status.

Approved

Status
    May 2012
    #Pray4Delta

wait till i come to suna:zonder:

Status
    Apr 2012
    #NewBannerFTW

Quote Originally Posted by Ao-sama View Post
    Approved
    :overjoy:
    wait till i come to suna:zonder:
    if I encounter you in the RP then I'll make sure to do so :D

Status
    Aug 2011
    In my castle, on the edge of Hell...I mean Kumogakure
    Currently Looking for Wind
    Release CJ

Not bad.

Status
    Apr 2012
    #NewBannerFTW

Quote Originally Posted by Asuna View Post
    Not bad.
    lol, thanks xD

The Ghost Of A Legend. Arcaneos510X's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Tsuki View Post
    thank :D

thanks bro ^^

>_O

:ghehe:

:D

sorry I just added you
    dont sweat the small stuff bro just chill....