Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 32
  1. #1
    Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    USSJ Future Trunks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    18,455
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Itachi double standards

    when listing sasukes crimes i can match each one with something itachi did. so what is with people saying hes evil and itachis not?

    betraying the village and join akatsuki- both brothers did this.
    murdering comrades - itachi ACTUALLY DID THIS and shoved a sword in his own mother who risked life and limb to give birth to him and raise him. sasuke merely attempted to do it.
    attempting to kill innocent people - itachi what with ordering sasuke to murder his friends, and ordering kisame to murder kakashi. sasuke with the team 7 reunion and samurai killings.
    stabbing allies in the back - sasuke with karin. itachi with obito. neither sasuke nor itachi truly trusted their team and when they were close to death, took the opportunity to try and assassinate them. and dont say karins a good guy. she was the warden of orochimarus prison. a sadistic fukin *****. suigetsu was as evil as zabuza, basically a psychopath who loves to kill anything in his path. jugo was schizo but still insane. so if the coup conspirators are on the same level as karin then indeed turning his sword on them is simply as evil as sasuke's decision.
    taking pleasure in pain - itachi smiled when naruto murdered a sand shinobi which itachi was controlling. itachi smiled when taunting sasuke about killing his best friend IIRC. and i cant think of any other motivation for mindraping and mocking a small boy then beating him into a coma.
    attacking jinchuriki for selfish personal gain- sasuke attacked bee. itachi was originally going for gaara and went for naruto instead out of sheer availability (ergo he doesnt give two shits about the sand village). had it not been for jiraiya arriving in the MILISECOND that he did, naruto would be mutilated and captured. so just like bee naruto performed an escape act but its no less an attack. and konoha are no less angry. the difference was they were already angry with itachi so it came as no surprise.
    selfish personal gain - itachi only cared about dying, and did everything to ensure he would at his own brother's hands. not only is this brutal, not only is this betraying all his ideals in order to paint lies over everyones eyes (the very thing other villains in this series do), not only is this forcing cold blooded murder on a formerly innocent child but he planned to force sasuke to do this without the whole orochimaru corruption. so surely he felt sasuke's sinister chakra just as kyuubi did but chose to turn a blind eye to it. as an edo he realised his mistake.
    sasuke only cares about itachi and his revenge, and will defeat anyone in his way, even resurrecting orochimaru to get answers. itachi did the same thing. unleashed a villain on the world (sasuke), only cares about his goals and nothing else (KA plans, jinchuriki murders) and himself (desiring to die to escape punishment and guilt which he deserves to live with)
    mindrape and brainwashing - now sasuke has not fallen so far as to try and do this, even reacting in shock in itachis evil intentions to brainwash and enslave him, stealing his very free will.

    ive concluded itachis the more evil of the two since he has one evil act over sasuke. which is that last one
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Lilt's Avatar
    Status
    Lilt is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,196
    Post Thanks / Like
    Derp
     

    Re: Itachi double standards

    Itachi did what he did for altruistic reasons. Sasuke did it for his own desire for revenge.

    It's really that simple.
     
         

  3. #3
    Legendary FTG V2's Avatar
    Status
    FTG V2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,733
    Post Thanks / Like
    スピード
     

    Re: Itachi double standards

    Couldn't agree with you more, but people are too blind to see the truth+rep
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member TheHokage's Avatar
    Status
    TheHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,625
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...
     

    Re: Itachi double standards

    Quote Originally Posted by USSJ Future Trunks View Post
    when listing sasukes crimes i can match each one with something itachi did. so what is with people saying hes evil and itachis not?

    betraying the village and join akatsuki- both brothers did this.
    murdering comrades - itachi ACTUALLY DID THIS and shoved a sword in his own mother who risked life and limb to give birth to him and raise him. sasuke merely attempted to do it.
    attempting to kill innocent people - itachi what with ordering sasuke to murder his friends, and ordering kisame to murder kakashi. sasuke with the team 7 reunion and samurai killings.
    stabbing allies in the back - sasuke with karin. itachi with obito. neither sasuke nor itachi truly trusted their team and when they were close to death, took the opportunity to try and assassinate them. and dont say karins a good guy. she was the warden of orochimarus prison. a sadistic fukin *****. suigetsu was as evil as zabuza, basically a psychopath who loves to kill anything in his path. jugo was schizo but still insane. so if the coup conspirators are on the same level as karin then indeed turning his sword on them is simply as evil as sasuke's decision.
    taking pleasure in pain - itachi smiled when naruto murdered a sand shinobi which itachi was controlling. itachi smiled when taunting sasuke about killing his best friend IIRC. and i cant think of any other motivation for mindraping and mocking a small boy then beating him into a coma.
    attacking jinchuriki for selfish personal gain- sasuke attacked bee. itachi was originally going for gaara and went for naruto instead out of sheer availability (ergo he doesnt give two shits about the sand village). had it not been for jiraiya arriving in the MILISECOND that he did, naruto would be mutilated and captured. so just like bee naruto performed an escape act but its no less an attack. and konoha are no less angry. the difference was they were already angry with itachi so it came as no surprise.
    selfish personal gain - itachi only cared about dying, and did everything to ensure he would at his own brother's hands. not only is this brutal, not only is this betraying all his ideals in order to paint lies over everyones eyes (the very thing other villains in this series do), not only is this forcing cold blooded murder on a formerly innocent child but he planned to force sasuke to do this without the whole orochimaru corruption. so surely he felt sasuke's sinister chakra just as kyuubi did but chose to turn a blind eye to it. as an edo he realised his mistake.
    sasuke only cares about itachi and his revenge, and will defeat anyone in his way, even resurrecting orochimaru to get answers. itachi did the same thing. unleashed a villain on the world (sasuke), only cares about his goals and nothing else (KA plans, jinchuriki murders) and himself (desiring to die to escape punishment and guilt which he deserves to live with)
    mindrape and brainwashing - now sasuke has not fallen so far as to try and do this, even reacting in shock in itachis evil intentions to brainwash and enslave him, stealing his very free will.

    ive concluded itachis the more evil of the two since he has one evil act over sasuke. which is that last one
    Yeah but Itachi was ordered to murder his family and saved his little brother, while Sasuke left the village because he was getting jealous and wanted more power.

    Itachi stopped the Edo Tensei which would have won the enemy the war.

    No Itachi had good intentions, while Sasuke has bad intentions...always.
     
         

  5. #5
    Legendary FTG V2's Avatar
    Status
    FTG V2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,733
    Post Thanks / Like
    スピード
     

    Re: Itachi double standards

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilt View Post
    Itachi did what he did for altruistic reasons. Sasuke did it for his own desire for revenge.

    It's really that simple.
    Altruistic reasons or not it doesn't matter... Itachi thought he would bring peace by killing other, but the truth is made more problems.
     
         

  6. #6
    Member History's Avatar
    Status
    History is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    somewhere on this planet
    Posts
    609
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi double standards

    Quote Originally Posted by USSJ Future Trunks View Post
    when listing sasukes crimes i can match each one with something itachi did. so what is with people saying hes evil and itachis not?

    betraying the village and join akatsuki- both brothers did this.
    murdering comrades - itachi ACTUALLY DID THIS and shoved a sword in his own mother who risked life and limb to give birth to him and raise him. sasuke merely attempted to do it.
    attempting to kill innocent people - itachi what with ordering sasuke to murder his friends, and ordering kisame to murder kakashi. sasuke with the team 7 reunion and samurai killings.
    stabbing allies in the back - sasuke with karin. itachi with obito. neither sasuke nor itachi truly trusted their team and when they were close to death, took the opportunity to try and assassinate them. and dont say karins a good guy. she was the warden of orochimarus prison. a sadistic fukin *****. suigetsu was as evil as zabuza, basically a psychopath who loves to kill anything in his path. jugo was schizo but still insane. so if the coup conspirators are on the same level as karin then indeed turning his sword on them is simply as evil as sasuke's decision.
    taking pleasure in pain - itachi smiled when naruto murdered a sand shinobi which itachi was controlling. itachi smiled when taunting sasuke about killing his best friend IIRC. and i cant think of any other motivation for mindraping and mocking a small boy then beating him into a coma.
    attacking jinchuriki for selfish personal gain- sasuke attacked bee. itachi was originally going for gaara and went for naruto instead out of sheer availability (ergo he doesnt give two shits about the sand village). had it not been for jiraiya arriving in the MILISECOND that he did, naruto would be mutilated and captured. so just like bee naruto performed an escape act but its no less an attack. and konoha are no less angry. the difference was they were already angry with itachi so it came as no surprise.
    selfish personal gain - itachi only cared about dying, and did everything to ensure he would at his own brother's hands. not only is this brutal, not only is this betraying all his ideals in order to paint lies over everyones eyes (the very thing other villains in this series do), not only is this forcing cold blooded murder on a formerly innocent child but he planned to force sasuke to do this without the whole orochimaru corruption. so surely he felt sasuke's sinister chakra just as kyuubi did but chose to turn a blind eye to it. as an edo he realised his mistake.
    sasuke only cares about itachi and his revenge, and will defeat anyone in his way, even resurrecting orochimaru to get answers. itachi did the same thing. unleashed a villain on the world (sasuke), only cares about his goals and nothing else (KA plans, jinchuriki murders) and himself (desiring to die to escape punishment and guilt which he deserves to live with)
    mindrape and brainwashing - now sasuke has not fallen so far as to try and do this, even reacting in shock in itachis evil intentions to brainwash and enslave him, stealing his very free will.

    ive concluded itachis the more evil of the two since he has one evil act over sasuke. which is that last one
    I DONT UNDERSTAND
     
         

  7. #7
    Legendary FTG V2's Avatar
    Status
    FTG V2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,733
    Post Thanks / Like
    スピード
     

    Re: Itachi double standards

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    Yeah but Itachi was ordered to murder his family and saved his little brother, while Sasuke left the village because he was getting jealous and wanted more power.

    Itachi stopped the Edo Tensei which would have won the enemy the war.

    No Itachi had good intentions, while Sasuke has bad intentions...always.
    Jealous?..no, because the reason why Sasuke left the Village was to get stronger Naruto had J-man and Sasuke had only Kakashi so the only way for Sasuke to ger stronger was go to Oro.
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Lilt's Avatar
    Status
    Lilt is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,196
    Post Thanks / Like
    Derp
     

    Re: Itachi double standards

    Quote Originally Posted by FTG V2 View Post
    Altruistic reasons or not it doesn't matter...
    In terms of whether their actions are evil or not, it makes all the difference.

    Unless you're a pure consequentialist.

    ... In which case one should acknowledge that Itachi's actions prevented a world war, as stated by Kabuto.

    And therefore, even in pure-consequentialism, good.

    Whereas Sasuke's lust for vengeance is not, in either mode of thought.
     
         

  9. #9
    The heart htmwall's Avatar
    Status
    htmwall is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Yorozuya.
    Posts
    3,848
    Post Thanks / Like
    To win, but not destroy… To
    conquer, but not humiliate…
    That is what true conquest is!
     

    Re: Itachi double standards

    i never said that what itachi did is understandable,because it's not
     
         

  10. #10
    JoJo MySusanooIsPurple's Avatar
    Status
    MySusanooIsPurple is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The World
    Posts
    688
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi double standards

    Itachi did what he had to do there was no other way
     
         

  11. #11
    Indigo Child oShux's Avatar
    Status
    oShux is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's up NB
     

    Re: Itachi double standards

    Itachi did it for the greater good, sasuke did it cause hes a little butt hurt emo bich and you're such a rider it's not even funny all of your threads your sucking his d*ck HOP OFF
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Status
    Wolfang714 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,226
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi double standards

    Itachi's decisions revolved around family matters, he chose to keep everything between Sasuke and himself, and to make sure no one would interfere which would probably explain many of his lies. Sasuke, though driven by revenge, is also bent on family matters. I don't care who you are. If you force my brother to do something that I know he wouldn't normally do, I will get pissed. They both had their reasons. Also, I don't think Itachi was smiling out of pleasure of pain, he was smiling because: 1) He was trolling them and thought it was humorous; or 2) He was glad to see the improvement in Naruto.
     
         

  13. #13
    Necromancer4276's Avatar
    Status
    Necromancer4276 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Between this and the other world.
    Posts
    10,468
    Post Thanks / Like
    Peace is a Lie, there is only
    Passion.
     

    Re: Itachi double standards

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilt View Post
    In terms of whether their actions are evil or not, it makes all the difference.

    Unless you're a pure consequentialist.

    ... In which case one should acknowledge that Itachi's actions prevented a world war, as stated by Kabuto.

    And therefore, even in pure-consequentialism, good.

    Whereas Sasuke's lust for vengeance is not, in either mode of thought.
    Exactly this.
     
         

  14. #14
    Legendary FTG V2's Avatar
    Status
    FTG V2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,733
    Post Thanks / Like
    スピード
     

    Re: Itachi double standards

    Quote Originally Posted by oShux View Post
    Itachi did it for the greater good, sasuke did it cause hes a little butt hurt emo bich and you're such a rider it's not even funny all of your threads your sucking his d*ck HOP OFF
    This makes you sound like another Sasuke hater.
     
         

  15. #15
    Legendary FTG V2's Avatar
    Status
    FTG V2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,733
    Post Thanks / Like
    スピード
     

    Re: Itachi double standards

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilt View Post
    In terms of whether their actions are evil or not, it makes all the difference.

    Unless you're a pure consequentialist.

    ... In which case one should acknowledge that Itachi's actions prevented a world war, as stated by Kabuto.

    And therefore, even in pure-consequentialism, good.

    Whereas Sasuke's lust for vengeance is not, in either mode of thought.
    You're right, but his actions didn't stop any War it only made Obito plan to get Sasuke on his side to start another war easier so in the end of the day his action hasn't stop anything.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member Sexy Steel's Avatar
    Status
    Sexy Steel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi double standards

     
         

  17. #17
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) Sea Of Thy Soul's Avatar
    Status
    Sea Of Thy Soul is online now
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    うちは一族.
    Posts
    3,606
    Post Thanks / Like
    Problem?
     

    Re: Itachi double standards

    Nice wall of text.
     
         

  18. #18
    Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    USSJ Future Trunks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    18,455
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi double standards

    which case one should acknowledge that Itachi's actions prevented a world war, as stated by Kabuto
    itachis actions butchered women and children and helped sasuke (an s-class criminal) and obito get even more powerful. not to mention attacking and declaring war on konoha, as well as putting their strongest man in a coma (kakashi). and when did kabuto say that?

    Yeah but Itachi was ordered to murder his family and saved his little brother, while Sasuke left the village because he was getting jealous and wanted more power.
    sasuke wanted power to kill a known traitor and genocidal murderer (itachi) to avenge his family. and then again to avenge his family against konoha. itachi murdered jinchuriki, tortured his brother, tortured and tried to kill kakashi all because hes a giant ass*ole.

    Itachi did it for the greater good, sasuke did it cause hes a little butt hurt emo bich and you're such a rider it's not even funny all of your threads your sucking his d*ck HOP OFF
    sasuke could be viewed as a champion for twisted justice. no one can say konoha is innocent. they supported the senjus/elders who oppressed and drove uchihas into a corner. hes doing this because he simply loves his family too much to see the corrupt village unpunished. itachi did it because hes a dik, and a brutal sociopath. genocide, mindrape of a small child, planned brainwashing and advocating of slavery, torture and attempted murder of his own village's strongest man at the time, assault on naruto purely because he was ordered to, joined akatsuki making him an accomplice in their crimes, made no effort to spy on them properly etc.
     
         

  19. #19
    Member
    Status
    insid3rkil3r is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    368
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi double standards

    Itachi thought he would bring peace by killing other, but the truth is made more problems.
    Would you care to elaborate on how Itachi failed here and how he created more problems???


    Itachi DID prevent the world war that was about to occure.

    Obito stated it himself.... he was looking for an opportunity for war.... the Uchiha rebeillion was THE PERFECT opportunity for him to do so... as he said and i quote ;

    This would have certainly opened the doors for other countries to invade, countless innocent would have died and foe what? All for the Uchiha's selfish desire for power.
    World war + Obito shitting on top of everybody from the shadows = end of the god damn world



    Your statement is completly innaccurate as Itachi's doing saved the world. The right way to say it would be :

    Itachi saved the shinobi world but in the process caused the rise of a potential threat to the shinobi world



    Danzo made it clear for the blind people out there ; Sasuke was Itachi's sole and only failure.... and yet. That failure has yet to be declared a failure as Itachi's plan is still in action, as Itachi included Naruto in his plan a while ago by entrusting him in stopping Sasuke. And Itachi also made it possible for Naruto to be alive so that he would have the chance to furfill this.

    Should we declare Minato as a sore looser now? After all... not only did he let countless people die, he couldnt finish Obito off, which led to so many god damn problem


    Minato couldnt finish Obito off, but entrusted Naruto into finishing the job. THE job has yet to be finished to until Obito is dead Minato has yet to ''succeed'' and only has the fail part attached to him.

    Itachi's case is pretty similar.... he saved the world, caused a problem in the process but also planned ahead in order to eliminate the problem if it would become necessary.... but that problem has yet to be solved as Naruto as yet to finish it.

    Itachi has yet to fail just like Minato has yet to succeed as their plan depend on someone else's doing.
     
         
    Last edited by insid3rkil3r; 11-13-2012 at 01:37 AM.

  20. #20
    Leaf Anbu Naruto9001's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto9001 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,064
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi double standards

    Quote Originally Posted by USSJ Future Trunks View Post
    when listing sasukes crimes i can match each one with something itachi did. so what is with people saying hes evil and itachis not?

    betraying the village and join akatsuki- both brothers did this. Itachi had to do this so Tobi wouldn't try to destroy Konoha. Sasuke did this on his own free will.
    murdering comrades - itachi ACTUALLY DID THIS and shoved a sword in his own mother who risked life and limb to give birth to him and raise him. sasuke merely attempted to do it. That same mother was going to endanger him and his little bro Sasuke by putting them though war however Sasuke did this because Itachi told him too [which is a terrible reason to try and kill someone].
    attempting to kill innocent people - itachi what with ordering sasuke to murder his friends, and ordering kisame to murder kakashi. sasuke with the team 7 reunion and samurai killings. I kind of agree on this one though that's a real dickmove of Itachi to have told Sasuke to kill a innocent bystander however for him ordering Kisame to kill Kakashi that was because he was in akatsuki he has to do bad things if he dosen't they would have got suspicious of him.
    stabbing allies in the back - sasuke with karin. itachi with obito. neither sasuke nor itachi truly trusted their team and when they were close to death, took the opportunity to try and assassinate them. and dont say karins a good guy. she was the warden of orochimarus prison. a sadistic fukin *****. suigetsu was as evil as zabuza, basically a psychopath who loves to kill anything in his path. jugo was schizo but still insane. so if the coup conspirators are on the same level as karin then indeed turning his sword on them is simply as evil as sasuke's decision. How did Itachi stab Obito in the back? Didn't Obito stab Itachi in the back by telling Sasuke his secret?
    taking pleasure in pain - itachi smiled when naruto murdered a sand shinobi which itachi was controlling. itachi smiled when taunting sasuke about killing his best friend IIRC. and i cant think of any other motivation for mindraping and mocking a small boy then beating him into a coma. I dont remember Itachi smiling when Naruto killed the sand nin. And he wasn't smiling when he told Sasuke about killing his best friend. He had to to make Sasuke stronger I disagree with how he went about it but it's not like he had a choose if he was part of akatsuki so he couldn't act nice to Sasuke.
    attacking jinchuriki for selfish personal gain- sasuke attacked bee. itachi was originally going for gaara and went for naruto instead out of sheer availability (ergo he doesnt give two shits about the sand village). had it not been for jiraiya arriving in the MILISECOND that he did, naruto would be mutilated and captured. so just like bee naruto performed an escape act but its no less an attack. and konoha are no less angry. the difference was they were already angry with itachi so it came as no surprise. This goes back to him being in akatsuki he had to to do those terrible things.
    selfish personal gain - itachi only cared about dying, and did everything to ensure he would at his own brother's hands. not only is this brutal, not only is this betraying all his ideals in order to paint lies over everyones eyes (the very thing other villains in this series do), not only is this forcing cold blooded murder on a formerly innocent child but he planned to force sasuke to do this without the whole orochimaru corruption. so surely he felt sasuke's sinister chakra just as kyuubi did but chose to turn a blind eye to it. as an edo he realised his mistake.
    sasuke only cares about itachi and his revenge, and will defeat anyone in his way, even resurrecting orochimaru to get answers. itachi did the same thing. unleashed a villain on the world (sasuke), only cares about his goals and nothing else (KA plans, jinchuriki murders) and himself (desiring to die to escape punishment and guilt which he deserves to live with) So what did you want him to do? Confess to everyone that the Uchihas were planning on betraying Konoha and ruin the Uchiha clans reputation?
    mindrape and brainwashing - now sasuke has not fallen so far as to try and do this, even reacting in shock in itachis evil intentions to brainwash and enslave him, stealing his very free will. Again he had to do this.

    ive concluded itachis the more evil of the two since he has one evil act over sasuke. which is that last one
    Bold.
     
         

  21. #21
    The Counselor SuperFlyzzED's Avatar
    Status
    SuperFlyzzED is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Inside Your Mind
    Posts
    5,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ready to debate!
     

    Re: Itachi double standards

    People are blind from the truth. Sasuke has never been an evil protagonist in my eyes. Sure, Sasuke has committed devious acts that are highly punishable. I just say the following can you blame him? His life was pretty much full of hidden truth's so in turn he had to fight to reach the truth that people were keeping him from realizing. I mean for Sasuke to have almost a decade of grudges it's because people never revealed to him any truth to the story, nobody could understand Sasuke's point of view, and his hatred increase to the point of no return.

    Itachi left Sasuke the footsteps that his younger brother must walk on! So every action Itachi did had in turn affected Sasuke. The reason many people excused Itachi over Sasuke was because his older brother was really a pacifist that wanted the safety of his village. What people failed to notice is that the elder brother influenced his own brother to walk in the road of an avenger. Itachi was being cruel to Sasuke, even though he had no choice but to keep the gimmick so that no one could catch his pretending. Itachi has also ignored Sasuke views even if they didn't sound pleasant. I bet that's where part of his hatred came from in the first place. The last thing that i can state my opinion in a virtuous ending. The viewers see Sasuke's plan to destroy the village useless and a treacherous act to his former home. Sasuke sees a wrong being a right, instead from seeing a wrong for being a wrong. The truth is that you have to see things from Sasuke's perspective to actually understand his character.
     
         
    Last edited by SuperFlyzzED; 11-13-2012 at 01:51 AM.

  22. #22
    Member
    Status
    romeboii is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    575
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi double standards

    umm you do know he was a double agent for konaha so he never actually betrayed THE LEAF VILLAGE RIGHT...He did not only care about dying he just wanted sasuke to kill him so he could set sasuke up to be a hero to all those he did not know of his intentions(the whole shinobi world except a select few)...everything he did was just an awesome act to fool people into believeing he was evil..he did not order kisame to kill kakashi only to kidnap him...he was not truly trying to catch naruto he was just trying to show him self so danzo could know he was still alive and he could not harm sasuke...Im not an itachi fan but i hate people who are just wrong i SERIOUSLY BELIEVE YOU SHOULD GO AND REREAD THE WHOLEEEEE MANGA JUST IN CASE YOU EVER DECIDE TO MAKE A THREAD FULL OF IGNORANCE AGAIN(so you could stop yourself
     
         

  23. #23
    Greatest Hokage Naruto king of Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto king of Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    557
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi double standards

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilt View Post
    In terms of whether their actions are evil or not, it makes all the difference.

    Unless you're a pure consequentialist.

    ... In which case one should acknowledge that Itachi's actions prevented a world war, as stated by Kabuto.
    And therefore, even in pure-consequentialism, good.

    Whereas Sasuke's lust for vengeance is not, in either mode of thought.
    Agreed. Itachi was always thinking about his village and his little brother, and tried to prevent a civil war(then helped in the current war). Sasuke has done many things purely for his own lust for power and blind revenge.
     
         

  24. #24
    Member AngryRock's Avatar
    Status
    AngryRock is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    844
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi double standards

    This is like your third time this year I have seen you make this exact same thread.
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member Lilt's Avatar
    Status
    Lilt is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,196
    Post Thanks / Like
    Derp
     

    Re: Itachi double standards

    Quote Originally Posted by FTG V2 View Post
    You're right, but his actions didn't stop any War it only made Obito plan to get Sasuke on his side to start another war easier so in the end of the day his action hasn't stop anything.
    I didn't say "stop," I said "prevented," because that's what he indisputably did.

    And nobody will stop war forever. Delaying world war for many years, however, was a good thing.

    I mean, one wouldn't say "lol Kennedy wasted his time with the Cubans because of Vietnam."

    Don't be silly.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •