Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 64
  1. #26
    Wash Uffizi jaykuhz's Avatar
    Status
    jaykuhz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,811
    Post Thanks / Like
    You guys should listen to
    Phish
     

    Re: Sasuke will be the host of the Juubi

    Sasuke fanboys would jizz forever.
     
         

  2. #27
    Banned
    Status
    Silverblade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lorule
    Posts
    1,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    PEACE!
     

    Re: Sasuke will be the host of the Juubi

    I call bs.
    Sasuke will be the host of the 50 Tailed Dragon from Jupiter

    He will command Chidori Meteors to rain upon the ninja world and shit like that.
     
         

  3. #28
    POKEMON ORIGINS. James Harrsion's Avatar
    Status
    James Harrsion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    718
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will be the host of the Juubi

    Quote Originally Posted by -Sasuke Uchiha- View Post
    This.
    ^Coming from a Sasuke fan you should listen to him
     
         

  4. #29
    Awesomeness unlimited FirzenNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    FirzenNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In a galaxy, far far away...
    Posts
    319
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will be the host of the Juubi

    I will not dignify this thread with a response.

    Oh.
     
         

  5. #30
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    18,793
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will be the host of the Juubi

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Legacy View Post
    Itachi handled KM Naruto and Bee at the same time while EDO with ease, so no. BM Naruto is not even any different just uglier.
    I lol when fanboys don't read the manga correctly.

    -They weren't fighting him seriously, you didnt see one Rasengan the whole fight, its funny how there are a few Taijutsu clashes and now Itachi supposedly "handled" them.

    -Nagato is the one who almost solo'd Bee and Naruto not Itachi.

    -BM Naruto>>>>KM Naruto, its pretty stupid that you would say they are the same.

    Naruto>Itachi low-mid diff.
     
         

  6. #31
    Exalted Uchiha Uchiha Legacy's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Legacy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    1,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    “The paradox of vengefulness
    is that it makes men dependent
    upon those who have harmed
    them, believing that their
    release from pain will come
    only when their tormentors
    suffer.”
     

    Re: Sasuke will be the host of the Juubi

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    I lol when fanboys don't read the manga correctly.

    -They weren't fighting him seriously, you didnt see one Rasengan the whole fight, its funny how there are a few Taijutsu clashes and now Itachi supposedly "handled" them.

    -Nagato is the one who almost solo'd Bee and Naruto not Itachi.

    -BM Naruto>>>>KM Naruto, its pretty stupid that you would say they are the same.

    Naruto>Itachi low-mid diff.
    I think you need to reread the manga, Naruto fan boys enjoy calling everyone else fan boys, eh? It's funny how Sasuke is my favorite, but I didn't list him. I swear the limited intelligence of people on this base sometimes.
    Let me guess you are also one of the boys who think Naruto has defeated Obito and are also now saying he has defeated Madara's wood dragon.

    EDO Itachi took a shit on Naruto's "amazing speed"

    EDO Nagato would have taken an even bigger shit on Naruto if EDO Itachi hadn't saved Naruto's ass.

    If Naruto was not serious first off he wouldn't have had KM activated, secondly he would have only dodged Itachi,yet he threw punches.
    Hell, if Itachi or Nagato had not even had told them to look behind themselves or heads up they would have destroyed them. LMAO
    You can admit your fanboyism now after your false accusations.

    Or another ignorant person who says Naruto>EMS Sasuke when it's not factual, nor does EMS Sasuke exist we only know of what his MS can do.:rofl:

    Also, tell me whats the difference smart one? More chakra? Wow, that would be so helpful if he already didnt have infinite thanks to 9tails+Uzumaki DNA+plot.

    If you think EMS is shit because you have not seen it do anything more than MS, then BM is shit because I have not seen it do anything more than KM, so by your principles we are both stupid correct?

    But you're not biased are you? No, because your not a fan boy, amirite?
     
         
    Last edited by Uchiha Legacy; 11-14-2012 at 12:10 AM.

  7. #32
    Senior Member TurrinB's Avatar
    Status
    TurrinB is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will be the host of the Juubi

    I feel like Sasuke would be more likely to summon and control Juubi like Madara did with Kurama.
     
         

  8. #33
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    18,793
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will be the host of the Juubi

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Legacy View Post
    I think you need to reread the manga, Naruto fan boys enjoy calling everyone else fan boys, eh? It's funny how Sasuke is my favorite, but I didn't list him. I swear the limited intelligence of people on this base sometimes.
    Let me guess you are also one of the boys who think Naruto has defeated Obito and are also now saying he has defeated Madara's wood dragon.

    EDO Itachi took a shit on Naruto's "amazing speed"

    EDO Nagato would have taken an even bigger shit on Naruto if EDO Itachi hadn't saved Naruto's ass.

    If Naruto was not serious first off he wouldn't have had KM activated, secondly he would have only dodged Itachi,yet he threw punches.
    Hell, if Itachi or Nagato had not even had told them to look behind themselves or heads up they would have destroyed them. LMAO
    You can admit your fanboyism now after your false accusations.

    Or another ignorant person who says Naruto>EMS Sasuke when it's not factual, nor does EMS Sasuke exist we only know of what his MS can do.:rofl:

    Also, tell me whats the difference smart one? More chakra? Wow, that would be so helpful if he already didnt have infinite thanks to 9tails+Uzumaki DNA+plot.

    If you think EMS is shit because you have not seen it do anything more than MS, then BM is shit because I have not seen it do anything more than KM, so by your principles we are both stupid correct?

    But you're not biased are you? No, because your not a fan boy, amirite?
    You may not be an Itachi fanboy but you are still an idiot who can't read for shit.

    Show me scans where Naruto used Shunshin during that fight..im waiting.

    No one is arguing anything about Edo Nagato.

    Naruto had KM on BEFORE he arrived at the fight so your point is invalid.

    So throwing punches=fighting seriously? What a fool, its called not fighting at full power genius.

    Edo Nagato and Edo Itachi together beating Naruto and Bee doesn't mean that Itachi>Naruto, try again.


    What a retard......BM gives TBB, enhanced Speed, more chakra, if you think this is the same, show me scans of KM doing TBB or having speed like BM gives.

    , what a retard...did I say EMS was shit? Did I even mention Sasuke? So I don't know why you are bringing him up?
     
         
    Last edited by KidGamer65; 11-14-2012 at 02:03 AM.

  9. #34
    Member
    Status
    Anonwisdom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    90
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will be the host of the Juubi

    This doesn't even deserve a proper response. Fanboys are slowly killing NB forums.
     
         

  10. #35
    Member Zaiigoukyou's Avatar
    Status
    Zaiigoukyou is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    212
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will be the host of the Juubi

    Quote Originally Posted by Superior View Post
    Itachi can't beat Naruto. Neither can Nagato and Kabuto.
    The only people that beat current Naruto 1v1 are the people that Kishi has intentionally made extremely hax.
    Itachi is hax he completely dominated Bee

    He caught him off guard twice




    Broke edo tensai
    massacred Orochimaru twice
    Toyed with Super Kabuto

    Defeated Nagato not once but twice


    While your unbeatable Naruto was getting the life sucked out of him




    Itachi was too busy saving Naruto's unbeatable butt





    Grant it...Itachi is still superior to Naruto in KCM. KCM V2 is a different story but let's not forget that the nine tails is the sharingan's you know what and if Sasuke could do something like this...


    God knows what a guy who can break out of an edo tensai, seal an immortal off and vastly superior to sasuke can do.

    Just because Itachi can't blow up the Universe and combine worlds doesn't mean he's weak.
    What makes him one of thee most powerful characters in Naruto is his intelligence, versatility and unique powers/abilities.


    Kabuto would massacre Naruto. Are you kidding me? Did you forget about edo tensai? KCM V2 naruto is struggling with one of his enhanced edos right now.

    I don't recall Naruto ever defeating Nagato so I have no clue as to where you got that from.
    Naruto KCM V2 is strong and defiantly on a godly level far pass Kage level but he's on a lower scale Godly level.

    Minato, Itachi, Nagato, Kabuto w edo tensai, Obito and a few others would still beat him.

    Just because A>>C doesn't mean B>>C automatically. This isn't dragonball Z. It's more like rock papaer scissors shoot with a little power scaling. We learned that when Sasuke dominated Diedara's bombs with his lightning style.
     
         
    Last edited by Zaiigoukyou; 11-14-2012 at 02:42 PM.

  11. #36
    Senior Member NarutoSageUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoSageUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spanky
     

    Re: Sasuke will be the host of the Juubi

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Legacy View Post
    Itachi handled KM Naruto and Bee at the same time while EDO with ease, so no. BM Naruto is not even any different just uglier.


    DSM=BM and if you take Kabuto's EDO away might aswell take Naruto's 9 tails.
    Kabuto's edo's are all gone .

    Madara is not part of his technique anymore .

    Nagato - Sealed ....

    Itachi is the only one left , and he can not rlly defeat Naruto - though ... anything is possible
     
         

  12. #37
    Member Zaiigoukyou's Avatar
    Status
    Zaiigoukyou is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    212
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will be the host of the Juubi

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    I lol when fanboys don't read the manga correctly.

    -They weren't fighting him seriously, you didnt see one Rasengan the whole fight, its funny how there are a few Taijutsu clashes and now Itachi supposedly "handled" them.

    -Nagato is the one who almost solo'd Bee and Naruto not Itachi.

    -BM Naruto>>>>KM Naruto, its pretty stupid that you would say they are the same.

    Naruto>Itachi low-mid diff.
    I was going to ask if you even read the manga. Apparently not and you don't even look at the pictures as well.



    Itachi dominated bee and the only reason why Naruto and Bee were mostly fighting (getting their butts handed to them by Nagato)
    Nagato was because Itachi broke free from Edo tensai.


    THIS ISN"T DBZ. Just because Naruto went supersaiyan doesn't mean he's going to level Itachi.

    Gai beat Kisame...
    Kabuto gave Tsunade a hard time
    Sasuke defeated diedara..

    etc. etc..

    Your ruling out Izagani and Izanami and all Itachi has to do is hit Naruto with the sword of totsuka once and its over and as intelligent as Itachi is you think he's going to run face first into a tailed beast bomb???

    Come on...
     
         

  13. #38
    Member Zaiigoukyou's Avatar
    Status
    Zaiigoukyou is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    212
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will be the host of the Juubi

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSageUzumaki View Post
    Kabuto's edo's are all gone .

    Madara is not part of his technique anymore .

    Nagato - Sealed ....

    Itachi is the only one left , and he can not rlly defeat Naruto - though ... anything is possible
    As long as there's dead people kabuto still has edos...
     
         

  14. #39
    Senior Member NarutoSageUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoSageUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spanky
     

    Re: Sasuke will be the host of the Juubi

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaiigoukyou View Post
    As long as there's dead people kabuto still has edos...
    Fodder .... Simply fodder
     
         

  15. #40
    Member Zaiigoukyou's Avatar
    Status
    Zaiigoukyou is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    212
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will be the host of the Juubi

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSageUzumaki View Post
    Fodder .... Simply fodder
    Naw...there are still a ton of Kage left...

    and I'm pretty sure a bunch of S -class ninja we don't know about..

    It's too bad Kabuto he got killed off..
    You still have

    Senju clan..
    Past Uchiha members inlcuding Madara's brother, uchiha shisui...
    Uzamaki clan and the leader
    All those Kekkai genkai ninjas who were exterminated..
    The white fang

    the options are limitless...
     
         
    Last edited by Zaiigoukyou; 11-14-2012 at 03:19 PM.

  16. #41
    Member Zaiigoukyou's Avatar
    Status
    Zaiigoukyou is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    212
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will be the host of the Juubi

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Legacy View Post
    I think you need to reread the manga, Naruto fan boys enjoy calling everyone else fan boys, eh? It's funny how Sasuke is my favorite, but I didn't list him. I swear the limited intelligence of people on this base sometimes.
    Let me guess you are also one of the boys who think Naruto has defeated Obito and are also now saying he has defeated Madara's wood dragon.

    EDO Itachi took a shit on Naruto's "amazing speed"

    EDO Nagato would have taken an even bigger shit on Naruto if EDO Itachi hadn't saved Naruto's ass.

    If Naruto was not serious first off he wouldn't have had KM activated, secondly he would have only dodged Itachi,yet he threw punches.
    Hell, if Itachi or Nagato had not even had told them to look behind themselves or heads up they would have destroyed them. LMAO
    You can admit your fanboyism now after your false accusations.

    Or another ignorant person who says Naruto>EMS Sasuke when it's not factual, nor does EMS Sasuke exist we only know of what his MS can do.:rofl:

    Also, tell me whats the difference smart one? More chakra? Wow, that would be so helpful if he already didnt have infinite thanks to 9tails+Uzumaki DNA+plot.

    If you think EMS is shit because you have not seen it do anything more than MS, then BM is shit because I have not seen it do anything more than KM, so by your principles we are both stupid correct?

    But you're not biased are you? No, because your not a fan boy, amirite?
    LMAO + reps
     
         

  17. #42
    Member Zaiigoukyou's Avatar
    Status
    Zaiigoukyou is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    212
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will be the host of the Juubi

    Oh to answer the original OP.
    No....sasuke nearly died trying to control the curse seal....
     
         

  18. #43
    Member l Sasuke Uchiha l's Avatar
    Status
    l Sasuke Uchiha l is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    164
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will be the host of the Juubi

    Look at my name, then read my comment.

    It is possible, as he is a Uchiha and he does have the Hatred to do it. But it is unlikely, because if he does the would be more powerful than Naruto and Kishi is aiming to make them equals.
     
         

  19. #44
    Member
    Status
    cloud is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    51
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will be the host of the Juubi

    preach
     
         

  20. #45
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    18,793
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will be the host of the Juubi

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaiigoukyou View Post
    I was going to ask if you even read the manga. Apparently not and you don't even look at the pictures as well.



    Itachi dominated bee and the only reason why Naruto and Bee were mostly fighting (getting their butts handed to them by Nagato)
    Nagato was because Itachi broke free from Edo tensai.


    THIS ISN"T DBZ. Just because Naruto went supersaiyan doesn't mean he's going to level Itachi.

    Gai beat Kisame...
    Kabuto gave Tsunade a hard time
    Sasuke defeated diedara..

    etc. etc..

    Your ruling out Izagani and Izanami and all Itachi has to do is hit Naruto with the sword of totsuka once and its over and as intelligent as Itachi is you think he's going to run face first into a tailed beast bomb???

    Come on...
    That was vs Nagato, not vs Itachi genius,they weren't serious against Itachi, show me a scan that has him using Rasengan on Itachi , try again. Try reading my posts, learn what the debate is about, and THEN reply.

    Itachi didn't "dominate" Bee, again why bring up Nagato? It doesn't help your case.

    I don't know what point you're trying to make with mentioning DBZ but just because Naruto was in his transformation it doesn't mean that he was fighting seriously, when he clearly wasn't.

    Before Itachi broke out all that happened was a few taijutsu clashes between the two and that's it, doesn't show that Itachi can beat him or that he dealt with his speed.

    , Totsuka isn't hitting Naruto with his speed, all he has to do is make 11 KM Clones and 1 SM Clone to fight with him.

    Izanami is pointless as he will never get close to Naruto due to his clones, Izanagi is pointless unless he has the tools and/or power to beat him, and he has neither.

    Its not a matter of running into a TBB it is a matter of not being able to avoid the TBB.
     
         
    Last edited by KidGamer65; 11-14-2012 at 10:45 PM.

  21. #46
    Senior Member NarutoSageUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoSageUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spanky
     

    Re: Sasuke will be the host of the Juubi

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaiigoukyou View Post
    Naw...there are still a ton of Kage left...

    and I'm pretty sure a bunch of S -class ninja we don't know about..

    It's too bad Kabuto he got killed off..
    You still have

    Senju clan..
    Past Uchiha members inlcuding Madara's brother, uchiha shisui...
    Uzamaki clan and the leader
    All those Kekkai genkai ninjas who were exterminated..
    The white fang

    the options are limitless...
    All are fodder ,

    Senju tobirama and Hashirama were the only ones able to defeat Naruto , or stand a chance at least - Plot no jutsu


    Kage , some of them were sealed . thus Kabuto did not use them


    If the fight begins Kabuto can not just go Sorry Naruto let me go find the DNA of the dead Kages and then we can fight ok ?

    Kabuto is a strong char , but in a battle scenario such as the Itachi & Sasuke vs Kabuto ,Naruto will win without a doubt.

    he hasnt summonded them for a reason - he can not



    Kekkei genkai ninjas have been shown in fillers - Fodder .


    Naruto has Clones to deal with such fodder
     
         

  22. #47
    The One Who loves it Cammo's Avatar
    Status
    Cammo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    124
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will be the host of the Juubi

    Meh FanBoys ............ aka he leveled up in fanboyism :/
     
         

  23. #48
    Academy Student
    Status
    sixpaths13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will be the host of the Juubi

    How did this turn into an itachi fanboy thread. I was talking about the juubi and you guys get off talking about comparing itachi and nagato's boners to naruto's. Jeez
     
         

  24. #49
    Member X5494's Avatar
    Status
    X5494 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    286
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will be the host of the Juubi

    Quote Originally Posted by Superior View Post
    Itachi can't beat Naruto.
    Actually, I'm pretty shure he could. Naruto has more chakra and strenght, but Itachi was far more intelligent and he had amazing jutsus, strategies and eye-powers. Naruto is super strong, but his mind power is way beneath Itachi's.
     
         

  25. #50
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Sasuke will be the host of the Juubi

    lol, just no.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •