Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Senior Member 9tailsJinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The real reason why Naruto has become a bit boring

Everybody complains about Naruto becoming boring or not as good as the first part. Well the reason for that is not the manga itself, but the negativity from the readers who calls themselves Naruto Fans.

Here are some examples.

Plotholes:

Some of you look for plotholes in each chapter. Saying plothole when they don't understand something and don't even give Kishi time to explain things. When the time really comes for Kishi to explain things, the damage are already done and it still counts as a plothole, even though it's been explained.
    Even little mistakes like the hokage faces in the Obito flashback or the first view of the rinnegan, when pain was shown in the cave (which had a different design)are counted as a plotholes, even though it's just mistakes.

Fanboys:

We all know that they do the most damage. Often makes their character look invinceable and annoy the hell out of the other fans. And with that, people start to hate the characters that becomes overhyped. When that character shows a new feat, like say Kakashi... The fanboys starts to overhype him, making his feat look more impressive than it actually was, which makes other fans try to bring that hype down. Making hate threads about that character.

Comparing mangas:

There are often people who are fans of other mangas, that compare Naruto with them. I don't care if there are better mangas out there, but they are totally different mangas. I don't watch or read Naruto to compare it with dragonball, one piece or bleach, because they are worlds apart from each other.

Theories:

Some come up with ridiculous theories. I don't say it's bad to go a little overboard, but some actually believes the stuff they put in their theory and when it's not happening, they become dissapointed and blame Kishi, calling him a bad writer.

There are more examples, but that alone gives you an example of what people are doing. It's not that Naruto is becoming boring, it's because of the so-called fans that makes it look boring. With so much negativity coming from fans, it's hard to enjoy the manga. I know I won't change anything with this, but I atleast want people to get an idea on how we are affecting Naruto.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: The real reason why Naruto has become a bit boring

What does the fanboys and theorys have to do with the serie of Naruto? Lmao

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everybody dies in the summer

Naruto isnt getting boring. Its getting interesing. Juubi is revived and will have lots of epic battle. Think and then post the thread

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    When people are part of a
    group...

610 is indeed boring, yet it is still better than any other manga.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It's not the theories and fanboys themselves, it's what they do that's affecting peoples opinions on the manga. I know there are some that still enjoy Naruto, but there are mostly people that complain about the manga. Some may not see it, but if you look at the threads, you will see what I'm talking about.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I personally think naruto got a little wack as the years go by because...well look. Remember when the show first started? They actually fought like NINJAS! They actually looked like ninjas....Now they just got people with some OP moves and other crazy stuff and kinda strayed away from the whole ninja image.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

I criticize it, not complain about it.
    There's a difference.
    And none of the reason up there are my own.
    So I don't fit in the pattern, I guess.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

One Piece is better than Naruto. Whoops, am I not supposed to say that even if it's my opinion? Ninja please.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    but that doesnt have to do anything with the manga itself being boring..
    I still enjoy it, but after a chapter comes out, just give it a few days, then you will see what I mean

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Problem?

Chapter 610 was not that boring, infact, it's not even boring to begin with.

I mean, did all of you see that monstrous photon TBB Laser cannon the Juubi just unleashed? Or those TBB barrage? Or Kakashi sucking up the Hachibi for an surprise counter attact? Wasn't that just crazy?!

Trolling level over 9000 markdabomb22's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Batman

Honestly iv'e become bored with the naruto series in general.......i'm just reading naruto because it gets released before the bleach chapter

Vigilante Missing-Nin Uchiha Josephus's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Super Eternal Mangekyou
    RinneByakugan!!! #__#

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    I criticize it, not complain about it.
    There's a difference.
    And none of the reason up there are my own.
    So I don't fit in the pattern, I guess.
    *hands you hipster glasses*

OT: Well I somewhat agree with the OP. I wouldn't say Naruto is getting boring, I would say that the fanbase is making Narutobase less enjoyable - specifically with trolls and fanboys overrating their favorite characters. Though one could argue that trolls and fanboys add a certain amount of entertainment value ... so I guess that's debatable

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I actually understand were you are coming from. I personally though that part 1 of Naruto was allot better with terms of tactical fights.

However, i believe that part 2 has allot more depth and character development which makes the story allot better. The fight's are all about power houses and not much tactics involved, in fact the most tactical fight scene we have seen in part 2 was Sasuke v Deidara which was a little more on the intellect side of the battle, even then were wasn't much that he done apart from see everything due to sharingan.

The war is another thing that i've not liked as much as i though because of the lack of detail and time that has went in to it. I felt as if it's been rushed. Hanzo was a character that was supposed to be an incredibly strong ninja and could of gave him better scenes and gave him more of a development however he doesn't give much significance to the story, so oh well!

The fan boys is just a thing that i believe is directed at base. However, i don't think you should let them get on your nervous because i actually had a conversation the other day about Sasuke being the strongest ninja, now... even though i proved to him that he wasn't by showing him manga pages which showed that he couldn't get up with Raikage. I got a response saying "I still don't believe it" That's just one example of the type of stuff that your talking about, however once you have said your part your best to walk away from the conversation.

Fan boys are annoying and can get to you and i think the most annoying thing is that it's all hypothetical so you can't exactly say their wrong unless they come up with the most illogical thing that can't be proven wrong, however even that doesn't seem to have much affect.

The plot holes are something that is common in all manga's that are this big and complex. Kish is only human and you need to remember that he creates this over many many year so it's hard for him to remember every single aspect of the manga, unlike us were we watch the enter anime in a week, that's why we pick up on the all mistakes! He doesn't notice all the mistake and sometimes will do stuff that are a little off which is common in manga's that are massive and complexed.

The theory thing is another massive thing that i believe is directed to other members of the forums, which is harmless. Their just trying to see if you agree with the way that they believe the story is directing to.

Don't get to worked up about things

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Some of you may not see it. But look at the threads, then you will get what I'm saying. Everybody got their own opinions, I get it. But it's the negativity that makes it seem less interesting to read. The chapter today may be good, but give it a day or two, it will seem like just another boring chapter. That's how people's “Opinions” affects other people's interest in the manga.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Super Eternal Mangekyou
    RinneByakugan!!! #__#

Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    I actually understand were you are coming from. I personally though that part 1 of Naruto was allot better with terms of tactical fights.

However, i believe that part 2 has allot more depth and character development which makes the story allot better. The fight's are all about power houses and not much tactics involved, in fact the most tactical fight scene we have seen in part 2 was Sasuke v Deidara which was a little more on the intellect side of the battle, even then were wasn't much that he done apart from see everything due to sharingan.

The war is another thing that i've not liked as much as i though because of the lack of detail and time that has went in to it. I felt as if it's been rushed. Hanzo was a character that was supposed to be an incredibly strong ninja and could of gave him better scenes and gave him more of a development however he doesn't give much significance to the story, so oh well!

The fan boys is just a thing that i believe is directed at base. However, i don't think you should let them get on your nervous because i actually had a conversation the other day about Sasuke being the strongest ninja, now... even though i proved to him that he wasn't by showing him manga pages which showed that he couldn't get up with Raikage. I got a response saying "I still don't believe it" That's just one example of the type of stuff that your talking about, however once you have said your part your best to walk away from the conversation.

Fan boys are annoying and can get to you and i think the most annoying thing is that it's all hypothetical so you can't exactly say their wrong unless they come up with the most illogical thing that can't be proven wrong, however even that doesn't seem to have much affect.

The plot holes are something that is common in all manga's that are this big and complex. Kish is only human and you need to remember that he creates this over many many year so it's hard for him to remember every single aspect of the manga, unlike us were we watch the enter anime in a week, that's why we pick up on the all mistakes! He doesn't notice all the mistake and sometimes will do stuff that are a little off which is common in manga's that are massive and complexed.

The theory thing is another massive thing that i believe is directed to other members of the forums, which is harmless. Their just trying to see if you agree with the way that they believe the story is directing to.

Don't get to worked up about things
    Just thought I'd throw in something on the whole "It's not like ninjas anymore, tactics are a thing of the past" arguments:

1) This is the Juubi and other Bijuu we're seeing right now. They're huge masses of super-powered chakra, did you expect them to throw shuriken at each other???

2) There are still plenty of tactics going on, they're just using much greater firepower. Example: Every time Kakashi has used Kamui in the past few chapters has been "using tactics" to be able to actually hit Obito and, most recently, surprise attack the Juubi.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Josephus View Post
    Just thought I'd throw in something on the whole "It's not like ninjas anymore, tactics are a thing of the past" arguments:

1) This is the Juubi and other Bijuu we're seeing right now. They're huge masses of super-powered chakra, did you expect them to throw shuriken at each other???

2) There are still plenty of tactics going on, they're just using much greater firepower. Example: Every time Kakashi has used Kamui in the past few chapters has been "using tactics" to be able to actually hit Obito and, most recently, surprise attack the Juubi.
    Yes, they still use tactics, people just don't see it because of the OP moves. They never stopped using tactics, I can't see how people say they became less ninja and more like power houses. The fights during the war was all based on tactics. The Kage vs Madara fight also had tactics. They never stopped using tactics. It's no different from part 1, it's just they became more powerful

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Super Eternal Mangekyou
    RinneByakugan!!! #__#

Quote Originally Posted by 9tailsJinchuuriki View Post
    Yes, they still use tactics, people just don't see it because of the OP moves. They never stopped using tactics, I can't see how people say they became less ninja and more like power houses. The fights during the war was all based on tactics. The Kage vs Madara fight also had tactics. They never stopped using tactics. It's no different from part 1, it's just they became more powerful
    Exactly

I guess some people just have nostalgia over old-school low-powered ninja techniques.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto is the only manga I keep up with the most now, I have dropped Bleach because of Ichigo becoming a quincy. and One is just boring.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Josephus View Post

I understand that however i'm talking about the 1 v 1 fight's were allot lower key in terms of power... Like the zabuza at the start.

I'm well aware of the fact that these are the most powerful ninja in history and what not that are fighting atm, however i'm talking about the the fact that part 1 had allot lower key fights which i enjoyed allot more than the fights now.

Kurani work just as good....

Last edited by YellowFlash1; 11-20-2012 at 02:53 PM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think naruto is still as awesome as ever! Although I do believe the fans have become crappier and more demanding because they immerse themselves too much in the Narutoverse, and I guess they just don't get the same kick out of it anymore.......courtesy of their favourite characters dying, supposedly because of "plot no jutsu"! !

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    well i dont think Naruto is boring, but he came up with lame reasons on why people think it is.
    Sorry if I didn't explain it well, I just didn't know how to say it... But you do get the idea right?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no ****s

I find it boring if I Naruto is fighting, as there's more talking than fighting.

That's why I like when Sasuke, Orochimaru, or even Neji fights a battle, as they don't talk much.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    spiting-ill-sick-real-shit

@OP:

True
    too many fanboys on this site...
    and if people don't like the manga or understand something they needa stop reading the manga, get off this site and/or wait until kishi explains the plot holes

Until people make their own manga making it into the top 3 mangas of the year then they have no right to complain

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasuice View Post
    I find it boring if I Naruto is fighting, as there's more talking than fighting.

That's why I like when Sasuke, Orochimaru, or even Neji fights a battle, as they don't talk much.
    Why don't you watch a Bruce lee or jackie chan movie then?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Takin it easy

the negativity doesnt stop with naruto....many will be that way in their lives....i agree fully though...i make some theorys but i never will be mad at kishi unless he does something crazy(like making tenten the next so6p) ....i enjoy the story, and even some of those little fanboys trying to say how their"lord sasuke" is better than so6p....but the scale the hate is on now is crazy.....people need to chill and we need to kill the stupid trolls....then the story will be much more enjoyable....

people tend to forget that in narutoverse kishi is god....so what he says is how it is...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»