I'm not saying that, I can understand it just fine
    That is laughable

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: What the hell and why?

Quote Originally Posted by leggomynecro View Post
    What's the difference between a fan and a "true" fan of something? The person who appoints themselves "true" fans have superiority conflicts with "regular" fans. Thank God we all don't behave like true fans.
    Not true, I didn't think most people here were idiots when I first joined here. I actually wanted to talk about all the different POVs in this anime, that is just the opinion I developed over time. And you're wrong!

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    PRAISE THE LORD!! PASS THE
    AMMUNITION!!! GOD WANTS YOU TO
    GO TO WAR!!

What the hell is the message?? But what are we sposed to talk about.how.Naruto can make the world a better place

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thus far, you have proven me right. Just saying.....

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed Prince View Post
    What the hell is the message?? But what are we sposed to talk about.how.Naruto can make the world a better place
    I think I'm my eyes the message is that with true desire and true determination one can accomplish anything. When you really want something out your heart into it and give it your all and in the end you will be happier knowing you gave it your all then just giving up. Naruto teaches that just because you do bad things doesn't mean your bad, but sometimes you make bad decisions.

Prince of Madness CurseSealofEarth's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You actually care what I have
    to say?

Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    That is laughable
    Ha and once again you come here thinking that Kishi made this manga for you specifically, and you're the only one that can really understand it. Get off your high horse and come mingle with the people that just try to enjoy the ride.

A Fan of Naruto Series Tsujan9484's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Believe me, I have learned many many things from Naruto. I grew up watching Naruto. Since childhood I have this never back down spirit and confidence in myself. Watching Naruto, I felt encouraged. I knew about the true meaning of friendship, about love and hatred, how this world works and what I should do.

Like Naruto, I have a huge dream to conquer and I do believe that I will achieve that someday. Yeah there might come hardships, people might not believe me but I don't care cause there is something more important then the method, It's the power to believe in it.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollnojutsu View Post
    I think I'm my eyes the message is that with true desire and true determination one can accomplish anything. When you really want something out your heart into it and give it your all and in the end you will be happier knowing you gave it your all then just giving up. Naruto teaches that just because you do bad things doesn't mean your bad, but sometimes you make bad decisions.
    Orochimaru, Pain, Naruto, Sasuke, Madara, Obito, Itachi, young Neji, Gai, Jiraiya.....all these people carry a different perspective and message. Do you even know what those are? Or better yet....do you even care?

Last edited by iSpeak the Truth; 11-13-2012 at 03:28 AM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed Prince View Post
    You know you sound like Inoichi talking to Naruto just before he left to see Nagato. Do you see the resemblance?

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Orochimaru, Pain, Naruto, Sasuke, Madara, Obito, Itachi, young Neji, Gai, Jiraiya.....all these people carry a different perspective and message. D you're even know what those are?
    In fact I do but since the manga is called naruto and the show in basically centered around him, the main message is what I get from him which is everything I stated before. Your right it can be taken from so many different perspectives but I went from the point of view of the main character. And pain, had good intentions at heart but gave his life when he saw that there was a different way of doing this, he hoped to attain his dream of peace and realized that it could be achieved through naruto. Also obits is not exactly a bad person just misguided, he could have chosen a different path had he not met madara. Itachi did everything he could to protect sasuke, that was his goal, so while he did fail he gave it his all and in the end probably felt better about himself for doing everything he could than not trying at all. But please go on and tell me how my opinion is just flat out wrong again, I can see you have grown since your I'm in love with tsunade thread where I tried to help you. And for that your welcome now kindly stop trying to troll me, I do not appreciate it.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

In fact I do but since the manga is called naruto and the show in basically centered around him, the main message is what I get from him which is everything I stated before. Your right it can be taken from so many different perspectives but I went from the point of view of the main character. And pain, had good intentions at heart but gave his life when he saw that there was a different way of doing this, he hoped to attain his dream of peace and realized that it could be achieved through naruto. Also obits is not exactly a bad person just misguided, he could have chosen a different path had he not met madara. Itachi did everything he could to protect sasuke, that was his goal, so while he did fail he gave it his all and in the end probably felt better about himself for doing everything he could than not trying at all. But please go on and tell me how my opinion is just flat out wrong again, I can see you have grown since your I'm in love with tsunade thread where I tried to help you. And for that your welcome now kindly stop trying to troll me, I do not appreciate it.
    So much fail. You might think they are misguided or that they failed or that there is only one main message, that is just your own perspective, do you see that? Remember Itachi's speech about reality?

Quote Originally Posted by CurseSealofEarth View Post
    Ha and once again you come here thinking that Kishi made this manga for you specifically, and you're the only one that can really understand it. Get off your high horse and come mingle with the people that just try to enjoy the ride.
    I believe that only a few people can understand the true depth of this story and it's not everyone's cup of tea, you're right in that respect.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So much fail. You might think they are misguided or that they failed or that there is only one main message, that is just your own perspective, do you see that? Remember Itachi's speech about reality?

I believe that only a few people can understand the true depth of this story and it's not everyone's cup of tea, you're right in that respect.
    I believe I said that there are many perspectives that one could go from to come up with a message in the manga, I simply said that I went with the main characters point of view and message, please actually read my post before you try and talk down on me. If you had actually read then you would understand what I had to say. Nice attempt, but much so fail coming from your direction. My opinion is based on what I perceive to be the message I get from the manga, it will not be the same as everyone else's, and some people might disagree but I did state that it was my perception of the manga. So Thank you come again.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I believe I said that there are many perspectives that one could go from to come up with a message in the manga, I simply said that I went with the main characters point of view and message, please actually read my post before you try and talk down on me. If you had actually read then you would understand what I had to say. Nice attempt, but much so fail coming from your direction. My opinion is based on what I perceive to be the message I get from the manga, it will not be the same as everyone else's, and some people might disagree but I did state that it was my perception of the manga. So Thank you come again.
    Right...so Obito is misguided is really just your opinion, is what you're saying, ok...

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Not true, I didn't think most people here were idiots when I first joined here. I actually wanted to talk about all the different POVs in this anime, that is just the opinion I developed over time. And you're wrong!

True depth?

You cannot even see how accurate my assessment of your position is. Continue acting out like I predicted proving me correct.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Right...so Obito is misguided is really just your opinion, is what you're saying, ok...
    Yes it is, some people might think that he is on a path which suites him, or that its the right path for him to take, but I believe something different. I'm sorry I didn't know I wasn't entitled to a logical opinion. Now please tell me how your so right and all knowing, oh wait that's right, you just try and troll everyone on the forums and make yourself look like a fool. Please come back to me with some also able attempt and grammar. Maybe this time you can add some type of logical thinking before you regurgitate your posts.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by leggomynecro View Post
    True depth?

You cannot even see how accurate my assessment of your position is. Continue acting out like I predicted proving me correct.
    Yes "true depth". Want me to get a dictionary? I don't feel superior to anyone. I just feel that the animes not getting the proper credit it deserves in terms of the topics and discussions here. I just want to talk about something that is truly relevant. Not about top 5's and meaningless vs threads all the fukking time

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    to say?

I am right, aren't I. You know what depth you might be able to understand as well? The depth of the ocean. Hold your breath and try to reach the bottom.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yes "true depth". Want me to get a dictionary? I don't feel superior to anyone. I just feel that the animes not getting the proper credit it deserves in terms of the topics and discussions here. I just want to talk about something that is truly relevant. Not about top 5's and meaningless vs threads all the fukking time
    The topics in general discussion are what they are, don't get mad because they don't have the material you want to read. That's just you acting superior basically saying that these threads aren't good enough for you. Do I get tired of top 10 threads, yes at times I do, but everyone is entitled to create a thread and post things for discussion, no ones top 10 are identical and it opens up room for discussion. So by your own logic of wanting to create more discussion you ignore what is right in front of you, good job I can see that negative rep I gave you has been more than confirmed. Why don't you take a break from the forums, go take a nap, or go to sleep depending on your time zone, and try again tomorrow because all your doing is making a fool of yourself today and giving me reassurance that you are no more than a child with an attitude problem.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I am right, aren't I. You know what depth you might be able to understand as well? The depth of the ocean. Hold your breath and try to reach the bottom.
    Ha you mock me just like you mock this story. That's exactly my point.

The topics in general discussion are what they are, don't get mad because they don't have the material you want to read. That's just you acting superior basically saying that these threads aren't good enough for you. Do I get tired of top 10 threads, yes at times I do, but everyone is entitled to create a thread and post things for discussion, no ones top 10 are identical and it opens up room for discussion. So by your own logic of wanting to create more discussion you ignore what is right in front of you, good job I can see that negative rep I gave you has been more than confirmed. Why don't you take a break from the forums, go take a nap, or go to sleep depending on your time zone, and try again tomorrow because all your doing is making a fool of yourself today and giving me reassurance that you are no more than a child with an attitude problem.
    No not for me, I believe they aren't good enough for this story. I'd understand if bleach and one piece had nothing but vs threads all the time, cuz that's all they have to offer anyway.

People are like katanas PrinceMyshkin's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Are people really that dull? Naruto has so much to offer! From a philosophical, political and spiritual standpoint, and yet all you people talk about is who is top 5 and who is top 20 all the damn time!

Is that the only thing you see in this anime?
    I've actually made some threads that you might like they are:

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=270518
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=270342
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=270291
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=270361

Hope you like them

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    to say?

I do mock you, but I have yet to see how I mock the story. I read it and watch it weekly. I'm sorry if you think I should masturbate to it every time a character develops.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No not for me, I believe they aren't good enough for this story. I'd understand if bleach and one piece had nothing but vs threads all the time, cuz that's all they have to offer anyway.
    And that's fine it may not be for you, but isn't that acting like your better than everyone else a little bit. It's like saying that because you can't use vocabulary like someone else can that you aren't as smart or you are less of a person. Don't attempt to make yourself out to seem better than everyone else, because at the end of the day you only look like a fool to everyone around you.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You're right.....I love all of those! I will read them all thoroughly and reply soon.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Complex.

Quote Originally Posted by NikesOnMyFeet View Post
    That is for personal interpretations.

"Top" lists are better for the forum.
    Took the words right out...

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I do mock you, but I have yet to see how I mock the story. I read it and watch it weekly. I'm sorry if you think I should masturbate to it every time a character develops.
    Do you believe plot no jutsu is a viable element?

And that's fine it may not be for you, but isn't that acting like your better than everyone else a little bit. It's like saying that because you can't use vocabulary like someone else can that you aren't as smart or you are less of a person. Don't attempt to make yourself out to seem better than everyone else, because at the end of the day you only look like a fool to everyone around you.
    you think I have some sort of a superiority complex, and you might be right! But that doesn't make me wrong when I say this anime deserves better recognition and more respect. In the end, I just may want to talk about what truly matters to me, that also doesn't mean that the threads here dont undermine this awesome story and that it gets disrespected every single day!

Page 2 of 7 « First 123456 ... Last»