Page 7 of 9 « First ... 3456789 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Re: What the hell and why?

Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    Yes.....first of many! Btw, thanks for introducing the Sakura aspect to me, hadn't gotten that one.
    That is the major aspect about her character. That's why she isn't that powered-up like her team-mates.
    Because Sakura in this manga represents the human side, thing confirmed by Kishi himself.
    But people won't see that about her.
    Psychologically speaking she is a very complex character, that's why is not understood and hated by many.

Status
    Dec 2011
    yu wan shum

Maybe in Part 1 when there were barely any strong ninja and there was actually a limit on power. But Top 5/10/20 are just opinions and it can be interesting to see how one persons list differs to yours.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    That is the major aspect about her character. That's why she isn't that powered-up like her team-mates.
    Because Sakura in this manga represents the human side, thing confirmed by Kishi himself.
    But people won't see that about her.
    Psychologically speaking she is a very complex character, that's why is not understood and hated by many.
    Kishimoto himself?! I never hated her, actually I don't hate anyone except for Danzo, but I never noticed that about her until today!

Quote Originally Posted by Danzo Auditore De Firenze View Post
    Maybe in Part 1 when there were barely any strong ninja and there was actually a limit on power. But Top 5/10/20 are just opinions and it can be interesting to see how one persons list differs to yours.
    Well....they dont interest me, except for maybe the character people consider to be the strongest above all others. 2 & 3 don't really matter.

Status
    Aug 2012
    I See The Truth

The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come. Only time will staunch the flood of chaos a task still far beyond our means.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by RasenUchihaChaos View Post
    The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come. Only time will staunch the flood of chaos a task still far beyond our means.
    So you're saying that I'm full of myself and I cannot change anything on this forum with my posts, I can try though.....

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Kishimoto himself?! I never hated her, actually I don't hate anyone except for Danzo, but I never noticed that about her until today!
    Yes, it was one of his interviews.
    She is meant to represent human weakness along with Lee and he said that out of all characters he is fond of her because she has the most developed human part out of them all.

Well, it's not easy to perceive these things if you don't know how human psyche works and aspects and traits of the human personalities. As I said, she is a complex character that's why I understand why most of the people don't understand her character, however to hate her for that it's too far-fetched.

How can you hate something you don't understand?

But anyway.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Yes, it was one of his interviews.
    She is meant to represent human weakness along with Lee and he said that out of all characters he is fond of her because she has the most developed human part out of them all.

Well, it's not easy to perceive these things if you don't know how human psyche works and aspects and traits of the human personalities. As I said, she is a complex character that's why I understand why most of the people don't understand her character, however to hate her for that it's too far-fetched.

How can you hate something you don't understand?

But anyway.
    Yeah....I guess she was too complex for me. Thanks again for the enlightenment!

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsujan9484 View Post
    I agree with you. There are many things Naruto manga offers....And deep inside Kishi is trying to convey message to fans.....
    What game is that sig from?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Yeah....I guess she was too complex for me. Thanks again for the enlightenment!
    You're welcome!

Glad that you made this thread, really.

There is so much to Naruto than these flashy power-ups.

That's why I got to Naruto in the first place...

Not for the powers or stuff like this. Things like these you can see wherever you want.

But plots and hidden messages like in Naruto, rarely.

I wish people understood more of the manga they're reading, heh.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by CurseSealofEarth View Post
    I really don't know if you are a troll or just have an unhealthy obsession with the anime...
    haha i was thinking the same thing.

The Ghost Of A Legend. Arcaneos510X's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

well you said it not very politly either eh...
    oh well somone had to...

Life of Monday's a banned cartoon's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Cooler than the other side of
    the pillow!

Are people really that dull? Naruto has so much to offer! From a philosophical, political and spiritual standpoint, and yet all you people talk about is who is top 5 and who is top 20 all the damn time!

Is that the only thing you see in this anime?
    Thanks. Finally somebody gets it. Not only that point, but people forget Naruto's the main character of course in the end he'll win.

Life of Monday's a banned cartoon's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Cooler than the other side of
    the pillow!

You're welcome!

Glad that you made this thread, really.

There is so much to Naruto than these flashy power-ups.

That's why I got to Naruto in the first place...

Not for the powers or stuff like this. Things like these you can see wherever you want.

But plots and hidden messages like in Naruto, rarely.

I wish people understood more of the manga they're reading, heh.
    Yeah like how Inzanami, Inzanagi, Susanoo, Ameterasu, and Tsukiyumi are all Gods from Japanese folk lore, and Inzanagi is married to Inzanami his sister/wife. Inzanami dies, but Inzanagi tries to save her from the underworld but fails. Then he washes his face creating his children Susanoo the god of summer storms, Ameterasu the god of the sun, and Tsukiyumi the god of the moon which becomes his left eye. Kinda like how Sasuke is the only Uchiha who contains a powerful genjutsu (Tsukiyumi) in his left eye, and a powerful taijutsu (Ameterasu) on the right. He's the only Uchiha whom has this for all the others it's the opposite. So in a way Kishimoto is comparing Sasuke to Inzanagi.

Last edited by a banned cartoon; 11-14-2012 at 08:33 PM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by a banned cartoon View Post
    Yeah like how Inzanami, Inzanagi, Susanoo, Ameterasu, and Tsukiyumi are all Gods from Japanese folk lore, and Inzanagi is married to Inzanami his sister/wife. Inzanami dies, but Inzanagi tries to save her from the underworld but fails. Then he washes his face creating his children Susanoo the god of summer storms, Ameterasu the god of the sun, and Tsukiyumi the god of the moon which becomes his left eye. Kinda like how Sasuke is the only Uchiha who contains a powerful genjutsu (Tsukiyumi) in his left eye, and a powerful taijutsu (Ameterasu) on the right. He's the only Uchiha whom has this for all the others it's the opposite. So in a way Kishimoto is comparing Sasuke to Inzanagi.
    Yeah, I know that, these are inspirations from Japanese tales, but it's more about this manga than this.

Also, the Naruto vs. Sasuke parallel can also be considered besides the biblical comparison with Cain and Abel, the whole thing with werewolves (Naruto) vs. vampires (Sasuke).

Not to mention that the biggest message this manga holds is human emotions and struggle with life in a way or another.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by a banned cartoon View Post
    Actually, you should read Varrahs latest thread....and you will understand everything.

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=256409

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Actually, you should read Varrahs latest thread....and you will understand it fully.
    True, true, Varrah makes some quality threads.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

True, true, Varrah makes some quality threads.
    Yup

Status
    This user has no status.

I have been reading naruto for more than five years. You can see that I joined narutobase in 2008. I have seen many pointless threads made one of them being "vs" thread that never happened in naruto manga or will not happen. Those threads are open to anyone's point of view and discretion but can never be a fact or proven. The other popular thread is "ranking" thread.

But there has also been good threads made like yours. Yours is good because like many real naruto readers, they see naruto as more than it is. It's not just one thing or the other. Naruto is very complex and best anime I have read in years.

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

I left the forum now 2 or 3 weeks but I read this topic of yours and the comments and I'm glad to see that there are still REAL Naruto Fans in this world, Yes ! I said "REAL", and I'll say it again because Naruto fans are the people that love it because of what it is and everything it has to offer, and because there's a HUGE difference between anime watchers/manga readers and fans.
    I watched some of Naruto Season 1 episodes at the TV and for me it seemed to be a decent anime, nothing special... But one day I discovered from a website that there's also Naruto Shippuden so I decided to give it a try. The first 200 episodes were already out so I watched them like 10 episodes a day, I enjoyed every minute, I didn't know what's a filler, or even a flashback, I didn't know what is a plothole and even who was the writer of Naruto, I didn't care of anything but the story. When I finished seeing all the episodes I began reading the manga and then I entered the NarutoFanBase without knowing what kind of people are in it, and I really wish I hadn't... But from everything we experience we can learn something, and from becoming a part of the NarutoFanBase I realized that people misunderstand, label, disrespect, invent and come up with things which do not exist and blame the wrong person, don't care about the true, the emotional things and mostly look up for high quality animation and fights. Let me say something:
    F**k the awesome fights, cuz I've seen enough, f**k the high quality animation cuz I can leave without it, f**k the fact that you think the story is badly written or that the writer is bad at doing his/her job... Let me talk "trash" and say that I strongly believe that the humanity got rid of the World Wars, but the war, the true war, the war inside each one of us will never end, maybe just when we will die.
    All my respect goes to Masashi Kishimoto because he tries to enlighten the mind, open the eyes of our young generation and tries to help us understand and experience a little bit of the difficulties and tragedies of the life. We need more people like Kishi but unfortunately I believe that there are very few and will be fewer in the future, but thank you Kishimoto, for me you've been and are a parent that taught me more than my real parents did. Thank you Kishimoto...

Last edited by Coderack; 11-15-2012 at 11:57 AM.

People are like katanas PrinceMyshkin's Avatar
    Status
    This user has no status.

You're right.....I love all of those! I will read them all thoroughly and reply soon.
    You never replied to them

And to anyone who reads this thread and is looking for stuff like this check out this shameless thread promotion on my part

Genius of Kishi - http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=274857
    Sasuke's fate - http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=273438
    Kishi loves Gandhi - http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=270518
    Deeper meaning to Edo Tensei - http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=270342
    Rinnegan vs Sharingan perspectives - http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=270361
    Naruto's ending - http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=270291