Boooooooo

Re: What the hell and why?

Calm down!

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.

I agree. Naruto has depicted a lot about political set-ups, their intricate planning to take out the competition, mass genocides, their repercussions on children. People here are just weirdly immature to grasp the obvious meanings. + Rep.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

as u can see i dont post that much but when i do its only for posts like these..... yes i agree with u about the messages.. and then i disagree with u about following it.... u cant go through life wanting to follow a tv series..... like someone else said follow the real people... just saying..... have a fun and eventful day ^.^

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no ****s

Eh. Whatever. We do it because we can.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eatin steaks while yall eatin
    Now n Laters

1.Madara
    2.Hashirama
    3.So6p
    4.Naruto
    5.Edo Sakura

My list is flawless

Last edited by UchihaKira; 11-17-2012 at 09:21 PM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree but there are good threads on occasion. There are many shallow threads but I don't think it's all bad because they can still be fun. Discussing the
    depth of the storyline and the meanings is just one aspect and variety is good

Last edited by shri3kbat; 11-18-2012 at 12:01 AM.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.

Fair point. This is why I like Itachi.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSssmokinn

I had a similar discussion about this once when everyone said dragonball is better than naruto. I said that dragonball is nothing more than yelling and action, while naruto gives us a lot more to learn how to cope with real life. nobody agreed.....

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Dark Knight View Post
    I had a similar discussion about this once when everyone said dragonball is better than naruto. I said that dragonball is nothing more than yelling and action, while naruto gives us a lot more to learn how to cope with real life. nobody agreed.....
    DBZ is a big inspiration for naruto. Goku never gives up for his family and friends and also to protect what's right, when his friends are hurt or killed in front of him he and Gohan go nuts with awesome power. Wanna guess who else does that?

♚The Sasuke Whisperer♚ LolChidori's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    VolatileSoul is the man

Dude whack, I had these thoughts the other day.
    I do believe a true Naruto fan perceives the narutoverse at a whole different heightened degree compared to that of a person just being aware of the series, or if more advanced, aware of what's up to date... In that, at the phase to which an individual starts to delve into the anime and begin to colligate the troubles of the world with that of the tragedies portrayed in Naruto. They link themselves to characters that provide a relation to their own problems and likes..... Number one, number two; the anime itself does serve a justice to our own outlooks, whether it be politically, emotionally, etc.. Characters demonstrate an outlook that can be entirely new to a person, in such a manner that a person may have not crossed in thought yet. I think it provides us with many great flawed examples.. The resolve, and the stand that a person takes in order to meet such the resolve. It's full circle, ya'know? Just like our own world. There's an opposing side to their own. Naruto shares ideas that escape the notice of many people. In such a way, it's an acknowledgment that the series has more greater in depth meaning than how it appears to be. It tells us stories of the bonds behind warfare. It's not a series simply showing these kickass techniques and epic fight sequences.. They make you think. And they make you ponder meaning.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    RPing like a boss

After reading EVERY single post up to this point(yeah, all seven pages worth) this is what I am seeing. Those who take a "deeper meaning" from the series have this view that other people are ignorant of the many different messages Naruto has to offer. This logic ,though not entirely unwarranted, is flawed. People are different. Just because someone doesn't wish to discuss the deep philosophical standpoints of Naruto doesn't make them any less of a True Fan than you. And it doesn't mean they missed the messages that they convey. Getting upset or calling NB dull because you don't see the type of posts "you" like doesn't make anyone else less of a fan than you. The person you were arguing with was right to some extent. But he too fell into the same smug and condescending tone that you have been forcing on those who wish not to discuss it. Naruto is many different things to many different people. You choose to guide your life by its lessons than that's your choice. There are others who agree with you. But you are insulting everyone else with your "True Fans" notion just because they simply choose not to live by the creed of the Narutoverse. I personally like the vs threads. They offer a chance to have discussions on characters that would otherwise never have a battle in the series. I take Naruto at face value, but this is because I'm an adult and it isn't tailored to my age group. I see the hidden messages and and the age old "Coming of Age" mythology that many great stories, movies, anime and manga share. But that's not why I read the manga and watch the anime. Sometimes I just like to see two warriors bash each other to a bloody pulp. That doesn't make me any less of a fan than you or anyone else. Please show a little respect for others who don't share you views, and the same for those who put you down for what you take from Naruto.

Last edited by Umari Senju; 11-19-2012 at 02:38 PM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I can understand your frustration, and you're somewhat right about the subtle messages and not so subtle ones...But by the end of the day it's just shonen jump. Enjoyable indeed but it's shonen jump nonetheless, it can only be so deep...

A Fan of Naruto Series Tsujan9484's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Lentz View Post
    Philosophy? Fu*k no, all I want from Naruto is to see some destruction and get some laughter , and all the people getting so deeply moved by a freakin manga can kiss my a$$!
    Hay Kid! I think it's your breast feeding time....Your mama is calling.

If you don't like it then it does not mean that everyone should feel the same. Each have different mind and look things from different point of view....So shut the f*uck up and stop insulting others.

It's not like we people don't like to see power.....I am so looking forward to the destruction made by the ten tails and powerups for naruto and sasuke..... But unlike you, we people also look deep inside the story.....

Like I said, I learned many things from Naruto. I would never forget them. I proudly say that I am moved by the Naruto series. :scorps: You gotta problem with that?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kishi made billions if not millions in Yen (not dollar tho, but it stills a lot of money) from depicting normal life to a fantasy life like in Naruto. Like his characters, and his story line told us a lot, even some of us can break down every jutsu, bloodline and even discussed it in details. So, from what we learned and read through manga (and better still in anime) are that, everyone are bound to their own edo-tensei, everyone can pick and throw whatever they need or hate in this epic. Suffice to say, it is entertaining and at the same time inspiring, which came along some japanese education. I wouldnt had known what KAGE meant in japanese till i met naruto, so for me, naruto teaches us a lot.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The only character in Naruto that uses his wisdom is Itachi.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stressed 'cuz o' school...

I'm not sure how to reply...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    Are people really that dull? Naruto has so much to offer! From a philosophical, political and spiritual standpoint, and yet all you people talk about is who is top 5 and who is top 20 all the damn time!

Is that the only thing you see in this anime?
    What you say had "Naruto", but shipuuden has neither some philosophical nor any valuable message within. Is just endless crap.

And someday naruto and sazuke will fly like songoku and vegeta. because the ideas from the author went out long ago and now he needs always an enhancement from everything.

Naruto has become a marketing product without character.

Last edited by Ropp; 11-20-2012 at 05:36 PM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ropp View Post
    What you say had "naruto". but shipuuden has neither some philosophical nor any valuable message within. Is just endless crap.

And someday naruto and sazuke will fly like songoku and vegeta. because the ideas from the author went out long ago and now he needs always an enhancement from everything.

Naruto has become a marketing product without character.
    ! Everything! Came! After! Shippuden!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by LolChidori View Post
    I'm a Sasuke supporter, until the very end and beyond.
    until the author also ****s sazuke in the ass and makes him a ridiculous victim!

I envyed Itachi for a long time. Because he was a mysteriously character who carried a very heavy burden and never showed his sorrow and pain until the death.

I wanted to know more about his character. Why he lived so.

And then the author made which I feared he would make, since the latest developments in shipuuden: he ****ed Itachi in his ass, like Spielberg did with Indiana Jones.

He destroyed his whole character, made him to a victim, and finished his role.

Page 7 of 7 « First ... 34567