Page 7 of 7 « First ... 34567
Results 151 to 170 of 170
  1. #151
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    Posts
    2,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What the hell and why?

    these kind of thread shud be close....
     
         

  2. #152
    Trollo Lucilfer's Avatar
    Status
    Trollo Lucilfer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The village hidden in your ass
    Posts
    12,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boooooooo
     



    Re: What the hell and why?

    Calm down!
     
         

  3. #153
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,002
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: What the hell and why?

    I agree. Naruto has depicted a lot about political set-ups, their intricate planning to take out the competition, mass genocides, their repercussions on children. People here are just weirdly immature to grasp the obvious meanings. + Rep.
     
         

  4. #154
    freshmen member darkaurora's Avatar
    Status
    darkaurora is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    392
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What the hell and why?

    as u can see i dont post that much but when i do its only for posts like these..... yes i agree with u about the messages.. and then i disagree with u about following it.... u cant go through life wanting to follow a tv series..... like someone else said follow the real people... just saying..... have a fun and eventful day ^.^
     
         

  5. #155
    Ino>Sakura Amaterasuice's Avatar
    Status
    Amaterasuice is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Otogakure
    Posts
    3,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no ****s
     

    Re: What the hell and why?

    Eh. Whatever. We do it because we can.
     
         

  6. #156
    Senior Member UchihaKira's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaKira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Kalafornia
    Posts
    1,593
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eatin steaks while yall eatin
    Now n Laters
     

    Re: What the hell and why?

    1.Madara
    2.Hashirama
    3.So6p
    4.Naruto
    5.Edo Sakura

    My list is flawless
     
         
    Last edited by UchihaKira; 11-17-2012 at 09:21 PM.

  7. #157
    Member shri3kbat's Avatar
    Status
    shri3kbat is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    952
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What the hell and why?

    I agree but there are good threads on occasion. There are many shallow threads but I don't think it's all bad because they can still be fun. Discussing the
    depth of the storyline and the meanings is just one aspect and variety is good
     
         
    Last edited by shri3kbat; 11-18-2012 at 12:01 AM.

  8. #158
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,910
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: What the hell and why?

    Fair point. This is why I like Itachi.
     
         

  9. #159
    NaruHina FTW Dr Dark Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Dr Dark Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Akatsuki Hideout
    Posts
    3,450
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSssmokinn
     

    Re: What the hell and why?

    I had a similar discussion about this once when everyone said dragonball is better than naruto. I said that dragonball is nothing more than yelling and action, while naruto gives us a lot more to learn how to cope with real life. nobody agreed.....
     
         

  10. #160
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What the hell and why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Dark Knight View Post
    I had a similar discussion about this once when everyone said dragonball is better than naruto. I said that dragonball is nothing more than yelling and action, while naruto gives us a lot more to learn how to cope with real life. nobody agreed.....
    DBZ is a big inspiration for naruto. Goku never gives up for his family and friends and also to protect what's right, when his friends are hurt or killed in front of him he and Gohan go nuts with awesome power. Wanna guess who else does that?
     
         

  11. #161
    ♚The Sasuke Whisperer♚ LolChidori's Avatar
    Status
    LolChidori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Your house in just a sec
    Posts
    1,001
    Post Thanks / Like
    VolatileSoul is the man
     

    Re: What the hell and why?

    Dude whack, I had these thoughts the other day.
    I do believe a true Naruto fan perceives the narutoverse at a whole different heightened degree compared to that of a person just being aware of the series, or if more advanced, aware of what's up to date... In that, at the phase to which an individual starts to delve into the anime and begin to colligate the troubles of the world with that of the tragedies portrayed in Naruto. They link themselves to characters that provide a relation to their own problems and likes..... Number one, number two; the anime itself does serve a justice to our own outlooks, whether it be politically, emotionally, etc.. Characters demonstrate an outlook that can be entirely new to a person, in such a manner that a person may have not crossed in thought yet. I think it provides us with many great flawed examples.. The resolve, and the stand that a person takes in order to meet such the resolve. It's full circle, ya'know? Just like our own world. There's an opposing side to their own. Naruto shares ideas that escape the notice of many people. In such a way, it's an acknowledgment that the series has more greater in depth meaning than how it appears to be. It tells us stories of the bonds behind warfare. It's not a series simply showing these kickass techniques and epic fight sequences.. They make you think. And they make you ponder meaning.
     
         

  12. #162
    The Sage Scholar Umari Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Umari Senju is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Arizona, US
    Posts
    6,065
    Post Thanks / Like
    RPing like a boss
     

    Re: What the hell and why?

    After reading EVERY single post up to this point(yeah, all seven pages worth) this is what I am seeing. Those who take a "deeper meaning" from the series have this view that other people are ignorant of the many different messages Naruto has to offer. This logic ,though not entirely unwarranted, is flawed. People are different. Just because someone doesn't wish to discuss the deep philosophical standpoints of Naruto doesn't make them any less of a True Fan than you. And it doesn't mean they missed the messages that they convey. Getting upset or calling NB dull because you don't see the type of posts "you" like doesn't make anyone else less of a fan than you. The person you were arguing with was right to some extent. But he too fell into the same smug and condescending tone that you have been forcing on those who wish not to discuss it. Naruto is many different things to many different people. You choose to guide your life by its lessons than that's your choice. There are others who agree with you. But you are insulting everyone else with your "True Fans" notion just because they simply choose not to live by the creed of the Narutoverse. I personally like the vs threads. They offer a chance to have discussions on characters that would otherwise never have a battle in the series. I take Naruto at face value, but this is because I'm an adult and it isn't tailored to my age group. I see the hidden messages and and the age old "Coming of Age" mythology that many great stories, movies, anime and manga share. But that's not why I read the manga and watch the anime. Sometimes I just like to see two warriors bash each other to a bloody pulp. That doesn't make me any less of a fan than you or anyone else. Please show a little respect for others who don't share you views, and the same for those who put you down for what you take from Naruto.
     
         
    Last edited by Umari Senju; 11-19-2012 at 02:38 PM.

  13. #163
    Member enuzuki's Avatar
    Status
    enuzuki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    291
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What the hell and why?

    I can understand your frustration, and you're somewhat right about the subtle messages and not so subtle ones...But by the end of the day it's just shonen jump. Enjoyable indeed but it's shonen jump nonetheless, it can only be so deep...
     
         

  14. #164
    A Fan of Naruto Series Tsujan9484's Avatar
    Status
    Tsujan9484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kathmandu,Nepal
    Posts
    3,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What the hell and why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lentz View Post
    Philosophy? Fu*k no, all I want from Naruto is to see some destruction and get some laughter , and all the people getting so deeply moved by a freakin manga can kiss my a$$!
    Hay Kid! I think it's your breast feeding time....Your mama is calling.

    If you don't like it then it does not mean that everyone should feel the same. Each have different mind and look things from different point of view....So shut the f*uck up and stop insulting others.

    It's not like we people don't like to see power.....I am so looking forward to the destruction made by the ten tails and powerups for naruto and sasuke..... But unlike you, we people also look deep inside the story.....

    Like I said, I learned many things from Naruto. I would never forget them. I proudly say that I am moved by the Naruto series. :scorps: You gotta problem with that?
     
         

  15. #165
    Housekeeper redsglory1974's Avatar
    Status
    redsglory1974 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    751
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What the hell and why?

    Kishi made billions if not millions in Yen (not dollar tho, but it stills a lot of money) from depicting normal life to a fantasy life like in Naruto. Like his characters, and his story line told us a lot, even some of us can break down every jutsu, bloodline and even discussed it in details. So, from what we learned and read through manga (and better still in anime) are that, everyone are bound to their own edo-tensei, everyone can pick and throw whatever they need or hate in this epic. Suffice to say, it is entertaining and at the same time inspiring, which came along some japanese education. I wouldnt had known what KAGE meant in japanese till i met naruto, so for me, naruto teaches us a lot.
     
         

  16. #166
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What the hell and why?

    The only character in Naruto that uses his wisdom is Itachi.
     
         

  17. #167
    Senior Member Expulso's Avatar
    Status
    Expulso is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At War
    Posts
    1,437
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stressed 'cuz o' school...
     

    Re: What the hell and why?

    I'm not sure how to reply...
     
         

  18. #168
    Member Ropp's Avatar
    Status
    Ropp is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What the hell and why?

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    Are people really that dull? Naruto has so much to offer! From a philosophical, political and spiritual standpoint, and yet all you people talk about is who is top 5 and who is top 20 all the damn time!

    Is that the only thing you see in this anime?
    What you say had "Naruto", but shipuuden has neither some philosophical nor any valuable message within. Is just endless crap.

    And someday naruto and sazuke will fly like songoku and vegeta. because the ideas from the author went out long ago and now he needs always an enhancement from everything.

    Naruto has become a marketing product without character.
     
         
    Last edited by Ropp; 11-20-2012 at 05:36 PM.

  19. #169
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What the hell and why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ropp View Post
    What you say had "naruto". but shipuuden has neither some philosophical nor any valuable message within. Is just endless crap.

    And someday naruto and sazuke will fly like songoku and vegeta. because the ideas from the author went out long ago and now he needs always an enhancement from everything.

    Naruto has become a marketing product without character.
    ! Everything! Came! After! Shippuden!
     
         

  20. #170
    Member Ropp's Avatar
    Status
    Ropp is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What the hell and why?

    Quote Originally Posted by LolChidori View Post
    I'm a Sasuke supporter, until the very end and beyond.
    until the author also ****s sazuke in the ass and makes him a ridiculous victim!

    I envyed Itachi for a long time. Because he was a mysteriously character who carried a very heavy burden and never showed his sorrow and pain until the death.

    I wanted to know more about his character. Why he lived so.

    And then the author made which I feared he would make, since the latest developments in shipuuden: he ****ed Itachi in his ass, like Spielberg did with Indiana Jones.

    He destroyed his whole character, made him to a victim, and finished his role.
     
         

Page 7 of 7 « First ... 34567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •