Page 8 of 9 « First ... 456789 Last»
Results 141 to 160 of 170
  1. #141
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What the hell and why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Coderack View Post
    I left the forum now 2 or 3 weeks but I read this topic of yours and the comments and I'm glad to see that there are still REAL Naruto Fans in this world, Yes ! I said "REAL", and I'll say it again because Naruto fans are the people that love it because of of what it is and everything it has to offer, and because there's a HUGE difference between anime watchers/manga readers and fans.
    I watched some of Naruto Season 1 episodes at the TV and for me it seemed to be a decent anime, nothing special... But one day I discovered from a website that there's also Naruto Shippuden so I decided to give it a try. The first 200 episodes were already out so I watched them like 10 episodes a day, I enjoyed every minute, I didn't know what's a filler, or even a flashback, I didn't know what is a plothole and even who was the writer of Naruto, I didn't care of anything but the story. When I finished seeing all the episodes I began reading the manga and then I entered the NarutoFanBase without knowing what kind of people are in it, and I really wish I hadn't... But from everything we experience we can learn something, and from becoming a part of the NarutoFanBase I realized that people misunderstand, label, disrespect, invent and come up with things which do not exist and blame the wrong person, don't care about the true, the emotional things and mostly look up for high quality animation and fights. Let me say something:
    F**k the awesome fights, cuz I've seen enough, f**k the high quality animation cuz I can leave without it, f**k if you think the story is bad written or that the writer is bad at doing his/her job... Let me talk "trash" and say that I strongly believe that the humanity got rid of the World Wars, but the war, the true war, the war inside each one of us will never end, maybe just when we will die.
    All my respect goes to Masashi Kishimoto because he tries to enlighten the mind, open the eyes of our young generation and tries to help us understand and experience a little bit of the difficulties and tragedies of the life. We need more people like Kishi but unfortunately I believe that there are very few and will be fewer in the future, but thank you Kishimoto, for me you've been and are a parent that taught me more than my real parents did. Thank you Kishimoto...
    You fukking said it man! Don't think there will be more like him though, some people just don't understand the depth and beauty of it, its sad but what are you gonna do? In the end you just have to adhere to Itachis speech about reality, there is no other choice.

    But I am so glad that there is someone who thinks exactly in the same way that I do! Awesome!
     
         
    Last edited by iSpeak the Truth; 11-15-2012 at 08:22 AM.

  2. #142
    Hellsing member Lentz's Avatar
    Status
    Lentz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,905
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What the hell and why?

    Philosophy? Fu*k no, all I want from Naruto is to see some destruction and get some laughter , and all the people getting so deeply moved by a freakin manga can kiss my a$$!
     
         

  3. #143
    Senior Member YellowFlash1's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFlash1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,880
    Location
    Scotland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What the hell and why?

    I agree however top 10 and V threads seem to be popular because there are a vast amount of opinions which keep the threads going...

    It's more of less a never ending conversation that will continue to go on.

    If you fell that way bro, you should make some threads about it, i would be happy to read.
     
         

  4. #144
    Member
    Status
    thesageofallages2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    94
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What the hell and why?

    Well for me I always look at the bigger picture as to what the message the author wants to convey... At the same tie, top 5's and 20's are all part of the fun as well. To compare the characters strength and weaknesses. What would naruto be without intense battles and dangerous situations? A soap opera...but I get where you are coming from. And also there might be a differance in terms of age beteween members. Idk.
     
         

  5. #145
    Life of Monday's a banned cartoon's Avatar
    Status
    a banned cartoon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,037
    Location
    On my couch.
    Cooler than the other side of
    the pillow!
     

    Re: What the hell and why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Yeah, I know that, these are inspirations from Japanese tales, but it's more about this manga than this.

    Also, the Naruto vs. Sasuke parallel can also be considered besides the biblical comparison with Cain and Abel, the whole thing with werewolves (Naruto) vs. vampires (Sasuke).

    Not to mention that the biggest message this manga holds is human emotions and struggle with life in a way or another.
    Yeah Naruto along with a lot of other manga gets pretty deep. Not on only and emotional level but on others. Such as what I had said. It's pretty neat how Kishimoto implants all these things in the story the people breeze right by.
     
         

  6. #146
    Member
    Status
    chibi kyuubi is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    109
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What the hell and why?

    your the man great point. everyone on this site is 14 i think. so they cant see the true deep messages. only my fav is stronger than your fav vs threads. not everyone but 85 % of kids on here .. great thread
     
         

  7. #147
    Senior Member Lilt's Avatar
    Status
    Lilt is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,196
    Derp
     

    Re: What the hell and why?

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    Are people really that dull? Naruto has so much to offer! From a philosophical, political and spiritual standpoint


    If Naruto were my philosophical or spritual reading, I'd be a nihilist.

    Shame on you.
     
         

  8. #148
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: What the hell and why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lentz View Post
    Philosophy? Fu*k no, all I want from Naruto is to see some destruction and get some laughter , and all the people getting so deeply moved by a freakin manga can kiss my a$$!
    And you can go and *****slap yourself.
    Sometimes, I do regret I have come into contact with the fandom.
    Like Coderack said, before knowing about the fandom and getting in contact with it, Naruto was much more appealing and intense.
    Now you just see hate here and there because some are not understanding that Naruto it's just more than flashy fights.
     
         

  9. #149
    "BAKA!" MissShakra's Avatar
    Status
    MissShakra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    896
    Location
    Asheville
    contemplating the nature of
    humans.
     

    Re: What the hell and why?

    people are too lazy to talk about this manga or anything in general with a more philosophical or spiritual nature. Kishi is a very smart guy and a very wise one too, this is the ideal show (morally) that should be shown too younger generations and maybe we would see some better people in the world.

    i would love to write a philosophy paper or religions paper on the parallels this anime serves to real life. itd be amazing!
     
         

  10. #150
    Wild STRAIGHTKILLL's Avatar
    Status
    STRAIGHTKILLL is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    318
    Location
    ?
    yo
     

    Re: What the hell and why?

    theres a good neopolitan type selection of posts. you can talk to people in everything you said naruto has to offer conversation wise. on narutobase. open your eyes and participate in a thread you like. or make a thread your self. not like this bothersome...saying why aint people talkin about that. right now were talkin in one of those i dont even know im high threads'
    or atleast i am : )
     
         

  11. #151
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,776
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What the hell and why?

    these kind of thread shud be close....
     
         

  12. #152
    Trollo Lucilfer's Avatar
    Status
    Trollo Lucilfer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,395
    Location
    The village hidden in your ass
    Boooooooo
     



    Re: What the hell and why?

    Calm down!
     
         

  13. #153
    Senior Member shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,052
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: What the hell and why?

    I agree. Naruto has depicted a lot about political set-ups, their intricate planning to take out the competition, mass genocides, their repercussions on children. People here are just weirdly immature to grasp the obvious meanings. + Rep.
     
         

  14. #154
    freshmen member darkaurora's Avatar
    Status
    darkaurora is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    392
    Location
    USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What the hell and why?

    as u can see i dont post that much but when i do its only for posts like these..... yes i agree with u about the messages.. and then i disagree with u about following it.... u cant go through life wanting to follow a tv series..... like someone else said follow the real people... just saying..... have a fun and eventful day ^.^
     
         

  15. #155
    Ino>Sakura Amaterasuice's Avatar
    Status
    Amaterasuice is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,443
    Location
    Otogakure
    This user has no ****s
     

    Re: What the hell and why?

    Eh. Whatever. We do it because we can.
     
         

  16. #156
    Senior Member UchihaKira's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaKira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,634
    Location
    Kalafornia
    Eatin steaks while yall eatin
    Now n Laters
     

    Re: What the hell and why?

    1.Madara
    2.Hashirama
    3.So6p
    4.Naruto
    5.Edo Sakura

    My list is flawless
     
         
    Last edited by UchihaKira; 11-17-2012 at 09:21 PM.

  17. #157
    Member shri3kbat's Avatar
    Status
    shri3kbat is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    953
    Location
    Sweden
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What the hell and why?

    I agree but there are good threads on occasion. There are many shallow threads but I don't think it's all bad because they can still be fun. Discussing the
    depth of the storyline and the meanings is just one aspect and variety is good
     
         
    Last edited by shri3kbat; 11-18-2012 at 12:01 AM.

  18. #158
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,911
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: What the hell and why?

    Fair point. This is why I like Itachi.
     
         

  19. #159
    NaruHina FTW Dr Dark Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Dr Dark Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,451
    Location
    Akatsuki Hideout
    SSssmokinn
     

    Re: What the hell and why?

    I had a similar discussion about this once when everyone said dragonball is better than naruto. I said that dragonball is nothing more than yelling and action, while naruto gives us a lot more to learn how to cope with real life. nobody agreed.....
     
         

  20. #160
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What the hell and why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Dark Knight View Post
    I had a similar discussion about this once when everyone said dragonball is better than naruto. I said that dragonball is nothing more than yelling and action, while naruto gives us a lot more to learn how to cope with real life. nobody agreed.....
    DBZ is a big inspiration for naruto. Goku never gives up for his family and friends and also to protect what's right, when his friends are hurt or killed in front of him he and Gohan go nuts with awesome power. Wanna guess who else does that?
     
         

Page 8 of 9 « First ... 456789 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •