Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 61
  1. #1
    New Akatsuki SadSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    SadSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Secret Location
    Posts
    603
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke is God
     

    Hebi vs 4th Raikage

    Alright, so Sasuke BEFORE he got awoke the Susano'o lost to Killer Bee and NEVER used Kirin.
    Ay is weaker than Killer Bee, so instead of using Taka, I will put him up against Hebi (whom are allowed to use Kirin and Cursemark).
    Who'll win?

    Scenario 1: Base Raikage
    Scenario 2: Lighting Armor V1 Raikage
    Scenario 3: Lighting Armor V2 Raikage

     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member HolyEyes's Avatar
    Status
    HolyEyes is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Minato's Vagina
    Posts
    2,520
    Post Thanks / Like
    You see what I want you to
    see.
     

    Re: Hebi vs 4th Raikage

    Sasuke should be able to win all scenarios. Because of CM2 his durability skyrocketed by a huge margin; he's been slammed into mountains, engulfed by Katons, and hit by things that would of easily one-shotted any normal shinobi. At the least Sasuke takes scenario one and two. A Raiton-enhanced Kusanagi blade should be able to definitely pierce Ay's V1 cloak and Sasuke's more than able to keep up with his speed in that version.
     
         

  3. #3
    Member Blackdeath667's Avatar
    Status
    Blackdeath667 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    above you
    Posts
    352
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hebi vs 4th Raikage

    loses to V2
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Status
    lanakui8 is online now
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hebi vs 4th Raikage

    Loses to V2.

    Against base or V1, Sasuke's CS2 black chidori would kill Ei considering his normal chidori was strong enough to at least give Ei a small wound.

    Sasuke can't do the same thing against V2 and considering CS2 juugo got a hole punched in his chest after BLOCKING V1 Ei's punch, Sasuke is not going to be able to block V2 Ei's hits without taking a lot of damage even in his CS2 state.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member InvisibleMan's Avatar
    Status
    InvisibleMan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,371
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hebi vs 4th Raikage

    I'm not sure about scenario 1.

    I know Ay wins the last 2 neg-low difficulty though.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member balrog6x's Avatar
    Status
    balrog6x is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,429
    Post Thanks / Like
    pew pew pew
     

    Re: Hebi vs 4th Raikage

    Raikage takes scenario 2 mid-high diff, mid-diffs scenario 3

    Sasuke didn't show any cm2 enhanced chidori in part 2 so I doubt it will make much of a difference.
     
         
    Last edited by balrog6x; 07-23-2014 at 09:38 PM.

  7. #7
    Member Tarinth's Avatar
    Status
    Tarinth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    477
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hebi vs 4th Raikage

    Sasuke can't keep up with V2. It's why he had to use Susanoo.
    Without a cloak for Ay, Sasuke solos low-mid diff.
    V1 would be extreme high diff for Sasuke alone. Mid-high diff the whole team.
    Ay wins with V2 mid diff.
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Gagster's Avatar
    Status
    Gagster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    ���������������������������������
    Posts
    3,654
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hebi vs 4th Raikage

    Hebi loses all scenarios badly.
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Status
    lanakui8 is online now
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hebi vs 4th Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by balrog6x View Post
    Raikage takes scenario 2 mid-high diff, mid-diffs scenario 3

    Sasuke didn't show any cm2 enhanced chidori in part 2 so I doubt it will make much of a difference.
    so hebi sasuke is less skilled with chidori and the cursed seal than he was 2.5 years earlier? seems legit.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member InvisibleMan's Avatar
    Status
    InvisibleMan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,371
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hebi vs 4th Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by lanakui8 View Post
    so hebi sasuke is less skilled with chidori and the cursed seal than he was 2.5 years earlier? seems legit.
    He's not less skilled, just that nothing he has is going through V1-V2.
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Status
    lanakui8 is online now
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hebi vs 4th Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleMan View Post
    He's not less skilled, just that nothing he has is going through V1-V2.
    why would a black chidori not kill V1 Ei when his far less powerful normal chidori can penetrate Ei's flesh this much?
     
         

  12. #12
    - Versta's Avatar
    Status
    Versta is offline
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    869
    Post Thanks / Like
    ( ¬__¬)
     

    Re: Hebi vs 4th Raikage

    Why isn't Genjutsu factored?
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member InvisibleMan's Avatar
    Status
    InvisibleMan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,371
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hebi vs 4th Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by lanakui8 View Post
    why would a black chidori not kill V1 Ei when his far less powerful normal chidori can penetrate Ei's flesh this much?
    Where did you do the math that proved his black chidori has (X) times more penetrating power and would be enough to go through Ay? His black Chidori has no feats, he never used it in part 2. This is like saying Minato's stage 3 FTG (The move we never seen) would have been enough to put Jubito out of commission because his stage 2 FTG put Obito out of commission. Both moves have no feats, we never seen them (besides part 1 but that was on beginner Naruto rasengan level). That's all I'm saying.
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Status
    lanakui8 is online now
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hebi vs 4th Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleMan View Post
    Where did you do the math that proved his black chidori has (X) times more penetrating power and would be enough to go through Ay?
    by scaling his black chidori in part 1 to his normal chidori in part 1....

    the result of the black chidori vs naruto's kyuubi rasengan was damage on a completely different scale than sasuke and naruto's base chidori and rasengan.

    Sasuke's chidori only had to penetrate Ei's chest a few more inches in order to heavily wound him.

    Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleMan View Post
    His black Chidori has no feats, he never used it in part 2. This is like saying Minato's stage 3 FTG (The move we never seen) would have been enough to put Jubito out of commission because his stage 2 FTG put Obito out of commission. Both moves have no feats, we never seen them (besides part 1 but that was on beginner Naruto rasengan level). That's all I'm saying.
    It's not the same thing. With black chidori vs regular chidori it's just a linear measure of the power of each jutsu vs defense. 3 FTG and 2 FTG actually beating someone has way more factors such as what jutsu minato uses to beat someone, how those techniques work, etc.
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member InvisibleMan's Avatar
    Status
    InvisibleMan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,371
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hebi vs 4th Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by lanakui8 View Post
    by scaling his black chidori in part 1 to his normal chidori in part 1....

    the result of the black chidori vs naruto's kyuubi rasengan was damage on a completely different scale than sasuke and naruto's base chidori and rasengan.

    Sasuke's chidori only had to penetrate Ei's chest a few more inches in order to heavily wound him.
    Thats the combined power of Kyuubi Rasengan and Black Chidori, that made that sphere. The attack itself has no feats for us to scale how much damage it would do, besides the other obvious fact that Sasuke's black chidori has not been seen in part 2, even with him in CS2 mode.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    20,969
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hebi vs 4th Raikage

    Sasuke wins mid diff in the first scenario. CS2 gives the durability to block Ay's attacks in Base and Sasuke should have the speed advantage here since Ay lacks his Armor, so this ends with him running Ay through with Chidori. Scenario 2 is the same. He can still block Ay's attacks, but the speed is more equal here, and a black Chidori>>>a normal Chidori, so it pierces Ay and kills him since the regular one got through his armor and left a flesh wound.

    V2 beats him though. He'd Shunshin to Sasuke and Liger Bomb him into oblivion. Without Susanoo he isn't tanking that.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Status
    lanakui8 is online now
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hebi vs 4th Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleMan View Post
    Thats the combined power of Kyuubi Rasengan and Black Chidori, that made that sphere.
    yeah and it's being compared to the combined power of the normal rasengan and normal chidori, so what's the problem?

    Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleMan View Post
    The attack itself has no feats for us to scale how much damage it would do, besides the other obvious fact that Sasuke's black chidori has not been seen in part 2, even with him in CS2 mode.
    The attack itself does have feats, we've seen how powerful the combined explosion of it and an equally powerful rasengan are. You scale that to the combined power of a normal rasengan and normal chidori and that tells you the difference between a normal chidori and black chidori.

    It doesn't matter if he didn't use it in part 2 unless you are arguing that him not using it is some kind of evidence that he can't use it, to which I'd ask "why"?
     
         

  18. #18
    New Akatsuki SadSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    SadSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Secret Location
    Posts
    603
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke is God
     

    Re: Hebi vs 4th Raikage

    Alright kids, enough incoherent arguments; let's just say they both die in the last round. Everybody's happy, huh?
    Also, remembah; It's not just Sasuke, but the whole Hebi Team.
    In my opinion, Suigetsu alone could take out the Raikage if he transforms into Giant Bubbles/Demon Fish (the transformation that DEFEATED the 8 Tailed-Beast in raw strength and SURVIVED a Bijuudama)


    If this bad-boy fought the Raikage, along with Sasuke's Manda, the former would lose in a nutshell. Hell yeah.
     
         
    Last edited by SadSasuke; 07-23-2014 at 10:54 PM.

  19. #19
    Tsuchikage DMT's Avatar
    Status
    DMT is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Iwagakure
    Posts
    1,155
    Post Thanks / Like
    Invisible Man
     

    Re: Hebi vs 4th Raikage

    The 4th stomps 3 and 2, he takes 1 with high difficulty
     
         
    Last edited by DMT; 07-23-2014 at 11:01 PM.

  20. #20
    Senior Member Evani's Avatar
    Status
    Evani is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Maryland, U.S
    Posts
    2,566
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hebi vs 4th Raikage

    If Manda is restricted, Scenario 2 could go either way with Ay being my vote. 3 is a comfortable win for Ay but he loses 1 low diff. Sasuke and Ay both ran at each other making it easier for Sasuke to counter due to his sharingan as he said about such movements http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/413/7 . I don't really see that happening if Ay has intel. It could go either way with V1.

    V2 would blitz. Sasuke couldn't react to V2 ay but rather shielded himself with susanoo ribs for protection since he could follow the raikage's movement.
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member InvisibleMan's Avatar
    Status
    InvisibleMan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,371
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hebi vs 4th Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by lanakui8 View Post
    The attack itself does have feats, we've seen how powerful the combined explosion of it and an equally powerful rasengan are. You scale that to the combined power of a normal rasengan and normal chidori and that tells you the difference between a normal chidori and black chidori.
    Your comparing an attack from part 1 to what it could be in part 2 because it clashed with a rasengan and made an explosion. Chidori is a penetrative attack, it does not explode, so the explosion was from from Kyuubi Rasengan, not Sasuke's power. The attack itself couldn't even kill Naruto, certainly not killing Ay.



    Quote Originally Posted by lanakui8 View Post
    It doesn't matter if he didn't use it in part 2 unless you are arguing that him not using it is some kind of evidence that he can't use it, to which I'd ask "why"?
    I said his chidori was black and Naruto's Rasengan was red/purple was to create hype and suspense. The reason I believe this is because these two techniques have not been seen again since that point. Naruto's Rasengans when influenced by Kurama's chakra is still blue and Sasuke's Cs2 Chidori was also still blue in part 2. If the influence of those powers (cs2 and Kyuubi) is what made the techniques the color they are then why was it never shown in those colors again? Even with them using those abilities several times while influenced by those powers, there was no black chidori and no red rasengan, ever. The premise of us not seeing these techniques anymore simply because the users didn't want to use them is shit compared to my premised that it was just for hype and suspense(which Kishi does) especially when I link evidence of them being in those same forms yet no black chidori or red rasengan.

    1 2 3 4
     
         

  22. #22
    * * * * * super yang's Avatar
    Status
    super yang is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Loguetown, PA
    Posts
    683
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no agenda.
     

    Re: Hebi vs 4th Raikage

    Ei_ wins 2. & 3. mid diff.
    a giant snake has little practicality ITT. Sasuke is less equipped w/o susanoo

    Karin is useless

    suigetsu runs away

    I could see sasuke & Juugo winning 1. w/ mid-high diff
     
         

  23. #23
    The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Draegod is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,815
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hebi vs 4th Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Sasuke wins mid diff in the first scenario. CS2 gives the durability to block Ay's attacks in Base and Sasuke should have the speed advantage here since Ay lacks his Armor, so this ends with him running Ay through with Chidori. Scenario 2 is the same. He can still block Ay's attacks, but the speed is more equal here, and a black Chidori>>>a normal Chidori, so it pierces Ay and kills him since the regular one got through his armor and left a flesh wound.

    V2 beats him though. He'd Shunshin to Sasuke and Liger Bomb him into oblivion. Without Susanoo he isn't tanking that.
    lmmfao You seriously believe Hebi stands a chance against V1 Aye? Deidara was able to react to a "blitz" from sasuke no diff, Aye is laughing at any speed attempts! Sasuke is not reacting to any Blitz from V1 Aye in motion period! He isn't Tanking a blow that sent V2 JUGO out of commission no diff! And please don't say sasuke has better endurance then V2 Juugo...

    But forreal forreal you think Hebi stands a chance? V1 wins no diff, v2 is super ultra rape action 101! And "V2" is the same as "V1" but simply has more chakra invested into it.
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member
    Status
    lanakui8 is online now
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hebi vs 4th Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleMan View Post
    Your comparing an attack from part 1 to what it could be in part 2 because it clashed with a rasengan and made an explosion. Chidori is a penetrative attack, it does not explode, so the explosion was from from Kyuubi Rasengan, not Sasuke's power. The attack itself couldn't even kill Naruto, certainly not killing Ay.
    ....no im comparing an attack from part 1 to another attack from part 1 based on the energy yield that both attacks possess, and from there we'd know the difference between a normal chidori and a black chidori.

    Chidori does explode when it hits a rasengan we've seen exactly that on multiple occasions. Chidori sometimes even explodes when it doesn't hit rasengan else how could it have made a hole this big?

    Even if chidori didn't explode, it's completely irrelevant to the point since then we'd know the rasengan caused the explosions in both clashes and since chidori = rasengan, we would just compare the power of the kyuubi rasengan to the base one which would give us an idea of how powerful a black chidori is vs a base one.

    The link you gave is in no way shape or form the black chidori's full power, that's the black chidori after it clashed with naruto's kyuubi rasengan losing so much power that it's no longer black just like naruto's rasengan is no longer even a ball.

    Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleMan View Post
    I said his chidori was black and Naruto's Rasengan was red/purple was to create hype and suspense. The reason I believe this is because these two techniques have not been seen again since that point. Naruto's Rasengans when influenced by Kurama's chakra is still blue and Sasuke's Cs2 Chidori was also still blue in part 2. If the influence of those powers (cs2 and Kyuubi) is what made the techniques the color they are then why was it never shown in those colors again? Even with them using those abilities several times while influenced by those powers, there was no black chidori and no red rasengan, ever. The premise of us not seeing these techniques anymore simply because the users didn't want to use them is shit compared to my premised that it was just for hype and suspense(which Kishi does) especially when I link evidence of them being in those same forms yet no black chidori or red rasengan.
    If kishi simply changes the asthetic appearance of the rasengan or chidori for hype/ suspence, then it's irrelevant to the power difference he's try to convey from the difference in asthetic appearance. Therefore, if we assume kishi did change the appearance just for hype/suspence then that doesn't do anything for your argument, all it would show is that a CS2 chidori in part 2 wouldn't look black, but it would still be far stronger than a normal chidori just like the black one in part 1.

    However, I don't even agree with what you've typed about sasuke not using the black chidori in part 2 = hype and suspense since he never needed to use it in part 2. Sasuke needed to use his maximum powered chidori in order to overpower naruto's maximum powered rasengan which is why he used it in part 1. In part 2, he doesn't need a maximum powered chidori to get through deidara's clay birds, to kill itachi or to shock himself, as a normal chidori would be sufficient, therefore there's no need for him to do so.

    next, naruto's white rasengan that he used at VoTe can be explained by kishi simply changing the artwork of the rasengan. In part 1, the rasengan was simply a ball of white chakra that naruto even grips in his hands like a softball, however in part 2 it's not a ball of chakra that hovers over the hand and has swirls in the middle. Not only that but naruto never attempted to make a rasengan while in his KN1 form so there's no positive evidence there.

    Finally, your explanation breaks the fourth wall and therefore in the lack of some kind of compelling reason, your explanation isn't the more plausible one.

    You can't just wave off Sasuke possessing a much more powerful chidori just because you feel evidence is insufficient. If you do that, what stops anyone from claiming insufficient evidence for any kind of argument? Nothing as the line or standard for what is considered insufficient evidence is just arbitrary. The fact is that CS2 Sasuke's max powered chidori is far more powerful than sasuke's base chidori, and if you don't believe it's strong enough to kill Ei, you have to give an argument for that, you can't just say 'it's featless' or 'we don't know' since you believe it's not strong enough and therefore that belief has to be based on some kind of evidence unless it's an irrational belief.
     
         
    Last edited by lanakui8; 07-24-2014 at 12:09 AM.

  25. #25
    Member
    Status
    Black Wolf is online now
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    893
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hebi vs 4th Raikage

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyEyes View Post
    A Raiton-enhanced Kusanagi blade should be able to definitely pierce Ay's V1 cloak and Sasuke's more than able to keep up with his speed in that version.
    Raiton-enhanced Kusanagi blade bounced off Raikage's neck.
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •