Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 60
  1. #26
    Member NoMoreLove's Avatar
    Status
    NoMoreLove is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    363
    Post Thanks / Like
    Immortal
     

    Re: Proof current Kakashi is stronger than alive Itachi(Explanation inside)

    Quote Originally Posted by Manga boy View Post
    In part kakkashi was able to beat him bcoz he was not real Itachi and he can't use Mangekyosharingan at that time.So your argument has no validity.
    THANK YOU ^ ! .. Itachi only had 30% of his Chakra in that thing . not to mention that he had Naruto with him -____-
    Quote Originally Posted by Narukarin16 View Post
    i didn't read it all BTW, so you're basing your whole argument on kamui.
    Again! THANK YOU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    1: Itachi doesn't have KA since he gave it to naruto when he was alive. Besides that he had already programmed it with the command protect konoha so it would be useless.
    2: Kakashi knows who he is and accepts himself so Izanami is pointless.
    3: Only Tsukoyomi is unavoidable. Everything else is avoidable like it was shown in team 7 vs itachi in early part 2 chapter 260
    What the hell do you mean Izanami is pointless? Do you even understand the Jutsu? The point of this Jutsu is to make someone do something to get out of it. Izanami is a trap, you're put in this trap and the only way out of it is to do whatever it is that the caster wanted you to do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    I think it was Kabuto dreaming in Izanami, Itachi didn't used that jutsu actually
    .....................Wtf. Its part of the Jutsu, Itachi USED Izanami and kabuto was left mindless. Everything Kabuto saw was inside his brain but in fact Itachi used izanami and was in the physical world with sasuke.

    Quote Originally Posted by dirklyn View Post
    Itachi wins, we never saw itachi in a real fight that he ran outta jutsu's, he always had something up his sleeve. Fyi Obito was greatly afraid of itachi.
    THIS !!! ^
     
         

  2. #27
    Member NoMoreLove's Avatar
    Status
    NoMoreLove is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    363
    Post Thanks / Like
    Immortal
     

    Re: Proof current Kakashi is stronger than alive Itachi(Explanation inside)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sea Of Thy Soul View Post
    A summary on what will happen . . .
    Ily ... Thank you for pointing this out.
     
         

  3. #28
    Member BlackBison's Avatar
    Status
    BlackBison is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In a place you don't know
    Posts
    535
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof current Kakashi is stronger than alive Itachi(Explanation inside)

    You have some stuff confused about their battle in part 2

    1.Itachi was just testing them but they were seriously trying to kill him

    2. that was not the real Itachi but a weaker clone of him

    3. Without naruto what he did would have been futile
    also kakashi admitted that he would need naruto's help to face Itachi
    this means Kakashi consideres Itachi to be stronger than him

    Also you seem to forget that during the whole obito fight kakashi was not moving but was using kamui. This delayed the effects becoming apparant to us due to the fact that while standing still, we would not see that his movements are sluggish and his reflexes goes down the drain temporarily.

    Also I doubt kakashi would use kamui because if he misses then he dies and in all likely of cases he would miss. Itachi's reflexes are to good and his speed is to high.

    p.s. it does not matter the quantity of justus but the quality and usage of said jutsus. You also forgot that Itachi could cast genjustu with 1 finger and he has crow illusions and summoning.
     
         

  4. #29
    Senior Member Kurama2012's Avatar
    Status
    Kurama2012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,444
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof current Kakashi is stronger than alive Itachi(Explanation inside)

    i agree i think kakashi does have what it takes to beat itachi as they both aint stamina freaks they both seem to have roughly the same amount of chakra also they both have a great amount of knowledge about each other and they know how dangerous the other is i would love to see a proper fight between these two
     
         

  5. #30
    Senior Member Kurama2012's Avatar
    Status
    Kurama2012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,444
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof current Kakashi is stronger than alive Itachi(Explanation inside)

    Quote Originally Posted by dirklyn View Post
    Itachi wins, we never saw itachi in a real fight that he ran outta jutsu's, he always had something up his sleeve. Fyi Obito was greatly afraid of itachi.
    where does it state that obito was afraid of itachi
     
         

  6. #31
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: Proof current Kakashi is stronger than alive Itachi(Explanation inside)

    Kakashi wouldn't win. Give him some more time to get OP.
     
         

  7. #32
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17,856
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Proof current Kakashi is stronger than alive Itachi(Explanation inside)

    Quote Originally Posted by NoMoreLove View Post
    .....................Wtf. Its part of the Jutsu, Itachi USED Izanami and kabuto was left mindless. Everything Kabuto saw was inside his brain but in fact Itachi used izanami and was in the physical world with sasuke.
    Not saying Itachi didn't cast Izanami, no he actually did it, but what i'm saying is that Kabuto was in a genjutsu, and in a genjutsu you can do what you want. Itachi didn't actually used that water style in that jutsu, it's only what he believed to be true
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBison View Post
    1.Itachi was just testing them but they were seriously trying to kill him
    You miss the point. That part was just to prove that Kakashi can keep up with him, what he did


    3. Without naruto what he did would have been futile
    also kakashi admitted that he would need naruto's help to face Itachi
    this means Kakashi consideres Itachi to be stronger than him
    Sure but we are comparing 2kakashis here. Kakashi is vastly superior to the one who fought Itachi early shippuden

    Also you seem to forget that during the whole obito fight kakashi was not moving but was using kamui.
    We did saw him using kamui while moving at high speed in mid air to warp his own raiton kunai to save Naruto and continue to fight regardless

    Also I doubt kakashi would use kamui because if he misses then he dies and in all likely of cases he would miss.
    Not really. Even in early shippuden he didn't die from one kamui but ended in hospital. That's not even the case anymore unless we are reading different mangas. Like i've stated in OP, current Kakashi seems to be able to handle MS techniques even better than Itachi
    Itachi's reflexes are to good and his speed is to high.
    - He has no knowledge on kamui to even begin to try to dodge the jutsu
    - It's an instant jutsu. Even someone as fast as Itachi is just not fast enough to dodge except if he already used a Kage Bunshin to switch before
    p.s. it does not matter the quantity of justus but the quality and usage of said jutsus. You also forgot that Itachi could cast genjustu with 1 finger and he has crow illusions and summoning.
    It work both ways since both are skilfull jutsu user like i've stated in OP. Finger genjutsu is not working against a Sharingan user especially on Kakashi's level who even has MS, same goes for crow illusions. Only thing that could work is tsukuyomi. Kakashi can also use summons who are even better in a fight with their sense of smell

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurama2012 View Post
    i agree i think kakashi does have what it takes to beat itachi as they both aint stamina freaks they both seem to have roughly the same amount of chakra also they both have a great amount of knowledge about each other and they know how dangerous the other is i would love to see a proper fight between these two
    Thanks for agreeing
     
         

  8. #33
    Member kakashi of the sharingan1's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi of the sharingan1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    80
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof current Kakashi is stronger than alive Itachi(Explanation inside)

    100 percent agreed
     
         

  9. #34
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Proof current Kakashi is stronger than alive Itachi(Explanation inside)

    - Kakashi can't win against Tsukiyomi at all. As only the person as the same blood as him can defeat it or break it: http://www.mangareader.net/93-147-15...apter-142.html. He can easily kill Kakashi with this alone. So he's not resisting or finding any counter to anything as you suggested.

    - He's not finding a way around Yata mirror, and Sharingen can detect chakra behind solid objects as well, as shown by Sasuke in his fight against Kabuto, so any underground attacks working against Itachi is not happening and he's not finding a way around his sussano.

    - Kakashi's raw speed is no where near Raikage's, so he isn't dodging Amatersu which goes exactly wherever the eye is focused.

    - Kakashi's kamui is not instant, only the warp point is. If that was the case then he would've had done something with at least a part of Mezo's head, before Obito outsmarting him at that point. So Kamui being the answer to everything is you using your usual logic.

    - Kakashi didn't win against Itachi in part two. He's only using 30% of his chakra, didn't even use his sharingen jutsus as he's nearing the end of his eye's life.

    - How is he countering Yasaka Magatama and Sussano sword? Magatama being a consistent projetile attack throwing several ones strung together and his sword that was strong enough to easily cut through Kimimarou's bones that are harder than tempered steel? Don't give me 'he'll kamui it' again. You know it isn't possible.

    Itachi wins this low to mid difference.
     
         

  10. #35
    Senior Member Lilt's Avatar
    Status
    Lilt is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,197
    Post Thanks / Like
    Derp
     

    Re: Proof current Kakashi is stronger than alive Itachi(Explanation inside)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Taijutsu - Speed:

    We've already seen in part2 that Kakashi was able to keep up with him
    You mean that clone that Chiyo said was "clearly only stalling?"

    Or that Kisame said was not only limited in jutsu, but in overall strength?

     
         

  11. #36
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Proof current Kakashi is stronger than alive Itachi(Explanation inside)

    Kakshi handling MS techniques? Which techniques are those except Kamui? And Kakashi can never master Sharingen: http://www.mangareader.net/93-147-13...apter-142.html. This will always be your own made-up fact. As he lacks the blood line. This isn't true for Sharingen alone, but for any other KG holder.
     
         

  12. #37
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17,856
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Proof current Kakashi is stronger than alive Itachi(Explanation inside)

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    Kakshi handling MS techniques? Which techniques are those except Kamui? And Kakashi can never master Sharingen: http://www.mangareader.net/93-147-13...apter-142.html. This will always be your own made-up fact. As he lacks the blood line. This isn't true for Sharingen alone, but for any other KG holder.
    I'm only going by feats here, and feats show that Kakashi can handle MS techniques better than Itachi since he can use Kamui more than 6times only starting to feel the strain by the 4th use of it. Itachi on the other hand starts to feel the strain in almost every use
     
         

  13. #38
    Senior Member ismael's Avatar
    Status
    ismael is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY KNOW WHERE I LIVE
    Posts
    1,312
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Proof current Kakashi is stronger than alive Itachi(Explanation inside)

    i'm pretty sure that you say kakashi wins itachi because of the ridiculous chakra reserve he has and the unknown kamui power he had all along. Let's be serious now... Itachi Wins this.
     
         

  14. #39
    Senior Member blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,708
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Proof current Kakashi is stronger than alive Itachi(Explanation inside)

    If he can get by Itachi's genjutsu, i might give him a chance, since all Itachi does is basically sit in one stop and cast genjutsu
     
         

  15. #40
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17,856
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Proof current Kakashi is stronger than alive Itachi(Explanation inside)

    Quote Originally Posted by ismael View Post
    i'm pretty sure that you say kakashi wins itachi because of the ridiculous chakra reserve he has and the unknown kamui power he had all along. Let's be serious now... Itachi Wins this.
    You mean Itachi?
     
         

  16. #41
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Proof current Kakashi is stronger than alive Itachi(Explanation inside)

    I'm only going by feats here, and feats show that Kakashi can handle MS techniques better than Itachi since he can use Kamui more than 6times only starting to feel the strain by the 4th use of it. Itachi on the other hand starts to feel the strain in almost every use
    He can? Compare his Kamui to Obito's? He can handle it better? No he can't. The manga says that only a true blood-line wielder can be a master of the said KG. What you're making up goes against everything in the manga. Since the manga says that only a true blood-line user can become the master, then it goes. You cannot alter anything the author has said on this matter. Concentrate on other points if you must, as this is a dead end for your counters.
     
         

  17. #42
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17,856
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Proof current Kakashi is stronger than alive Itachi(Explanation inside)

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    He can? Compare his Kamui to Obito's? He can handle it better? No he can't. The manga says that only a true blood-line wielder can be a master of the said KG. What you're making up goes against everything in the manga. Since the manga says that only a true blood-line user can become the master, then it goes. You cannot alter anything the author has said on this matter. Concentrate on other points if you must, as this is a dead end for your counters.
    Obito has Senju DNA. Neither Kakashi, nor Itachi have it. It's normal he can spamm MS techniques more. What you even forget in the equation is that Itachi's chakra level is lower than Kakashi if we go by databook stats, but you curiously forget to mention it, like you also forget that Itachi was sick when he was alive, so his stamina is obviously lower. I could care less from what manga states if in the fight we see otherwise. Anyway, feats is what is important here. That's why i go by feats. And feats shows that Kakashi can handle MS techniques much more better than Itachi
     
         

  18. #43
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Proof current Kakashi is stronger than alive Itachi(Explanation inside)

    ^ Are you seriously going to bring that point again, when I gave you so many links way back that Stamina and Chakra are not even the same thing? You couldn't care less what the manga says? Why are you making this thread and calling it facts then? Just say it's that way because I say so? Heh.

    Here they are for your conveinece, again:



    Stamina and Chakra explanations
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-23-7/n...hapter-18.html - Tree Climbing.
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-23-9/n...hapter-18.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-23-10/...hapter-18.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-23-14/...hapter-18.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-23-15/...hapter-18.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-23-16/...hapter-18.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-23-16/...hapter-18.html - Naruto and Sasuke’s Chakra
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-23-24/...hapter-18.html - Stamina
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-24-13/...hapter-19.html - Chakra uses spiritual energy
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-81-6/n...hapter-76.html - Kiba’s Pill
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-81-8/n...hapter-76.html - Naruto talking about focusing his chakra during the fight.
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-72-7/n...hapter-67.html - Sasuke talking about his Chakra and cursed seal.
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-72-15/...hapter-67.html - Orochimaru talking about sucking out physical and spiritual power, aka Stamina/strength and Chakra.
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-81-19/...hapter-76.html - Kiba focuses his chakra on his nose for the ability.
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-117-6/...apter-112.html - Sasuke copying Lee’s speed uses up a lot of stamina not chakra.
    Thorough explanation of Stamina and Chakra
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-95-4/n...hapter-90.html - Another explanation of Stamina and Chakra
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-95-5/n...hapter-90.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-95-6/n...hapter-90.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-95-7/n...hapter-90.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-95-8/n...hapter-90.html - Kakashi talking about Naruto’s Stamina and his Chakra.




    Enjoy.
     
         

  19. #44
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17,856
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Proof current Kakashi is stronger than alive Itachi(Explanation inside)

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    ^ Are you seriously going to bring that point again, when I gave you so many links way back that Stamina and Chakra are not even the same thing? You couldn't care less what the manga says? Why are you making this thread and calling it facts then? Just say it's that way because I say so? Heh.

    Here they are for your conveinece, again:



    Stamina and Chakra explanations
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-23-7/n...hapter-18.html - Tree Climbing.
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-23-9/n...hapter-18.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-23-10/...hapter-18.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-23-14/...hapter-18.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-23-15/...hapter-18.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-23-16/...hapter-18.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-23-16/...hapter-18.html - Naruto and Sasuke’s Chakra
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-23-24/...hapter-18.html - Stamina
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-24-13/...hapter-19.html - Chakra uses spiritual energy
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-81-6/n...hapter-76.html - Kiba’s Pill
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-81-8/n...hapter-76.html - Naruto talking about focusing his chakra during the fight.
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-72-7/n...hapter-67.html - Sasuke talking about his Chakra and cursed seal.
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-72-15/...hapter-67.html - Orochimaru talking about sucking out physical and spiritual power, aka Stamina/strength and Chakra.
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-81-19/...hapter-76.html - Kiba focuses his chakra on his nose for the ability.
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-117-6/...apter-112.html - Sasuke copying Lee’s speed uses up a lot of stamina not chakra.
    Thorough explanation of Stamina and Chakra
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-95-4/n...hapter-90.html - Another explanation of Stamina and Chakra
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-95-5/n...hapter-90.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-95-6/n...hapter-90.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-95-7/n...hapter-90.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-95-8/n...hapter-90.html - Kakashi talking about Naruto’s Stamina and his Chakra.




    Enjoy.
    Feats are facts. Something that someone says is no fact, it's called "his opinion". Do you understand now?
    I couldn't read your links back then, and i still can't read them unfortunately. What are they talking about anyway?
     
         

  20. #45
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Proof current Kakashi is stronger than alive Itachi(Explanation inside)

    ^ Manga points are facts. Stop it Boggy. By the way, you can easily see the chapter number from the links. Go to the chapters and see the pages. Good luck.
     
         

  21. #46
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17,856
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Proof current Kakashi is stronger than alive Itachi(Explanation inside)

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    ^ Manga points are facts. Stop it Boggy. By the way, you can easily see the chapter number from the links. Go to the chapters and see the pages. Good luck.
    Kishimoto is the one creating this manga, and he already stated that Kakashi has greater stamina than Itachi. Please stop continuing to fool yourself
     
         

  22. #47
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Proof current Kakashi is stronger than alive Itachi(Explanation inside)

    Stamina and Chakra are not the same thing. They're never implied as the same thing, nor do they work in the same manner. Ninjutsu and Genjutsu draw directly from chakra and Taijutsu from Stamina. The over-all flow chart has more points, but that's the basics of it. Stop with this tom-foolery. Open the chapters and do everyone a giant favour.
     
         

  23. #48
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17,856
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Proof current Kakashi is stronger than alive Itachi(Explanation inside)

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    Stamina and Chakra are not the same thing. They're never implied as the same thing, nor do they work in the same manner. Ninjutsu and Genjutsu draw directly from chakra and Taijutsu from Stamina. The over-all flow chart has more points, but that's the basics of it. Stop with this tom-foolery. Open the chapters and do everyone a giant favour.
    They are not the same thing and i never said they were the same thing, but where does it really change in our case? That's why i say stop fooling yourself, because you create a useless debate. Stamina represents how long someone can last in a fight and it simply shows that Kakashi can last longer
     
         

  24. #49
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Proof current Kakashi is stronger than alive Itachi(Explanation inside)

    Genjutsu and Ninjutsu draw Directly from chakra reserves and Itachi abuses the former. He took on three Jounins and had he wanted to kill Kakashi in Tsukiyomi, he would've done it, but he didn't. Kind of renders your debate null and void at this point.
     
         

  25. #50
    Senior Member Lilt's Avatar
    Status
    Lilt is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,197
    Post Thanks / Like
    Derp
     

    Re: Proof current Kakashi is stronger than alive Itachi(Explanation inside)

    Sasuke had the same stamina as Kakashi when he fought Itachi, and yet Itachi outlasted Sasuke by a significant margin.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •