Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: SLUG SAGE MODE!! proof?

tsunade is the gandaughter of the 1st, if anything i suspect its possible for her to be able to use nature energy..

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Oh I will so laugh when Slug Sage Mode will be on...

It's the 3 way deadlock, of course Kishi will show the Slug Sage Mode as well.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The world is mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post

And who will be the one using it? Tsunade put up her whole strength against Madara, but it was nowhere the talk about using a Sagemode. After all Orochimaru didn't reach a Senninmode, too, Jiraiya was the only one known for being able to do this.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Strict View Post
    And who will be the one using it? Tsunade put up her whole strength against Madara, but it was nowhere the talk about using a Sagemode. After all Orochimaru didn't reach a Senninmode, too, Jiraiya was the only one known for being able to do this.
    Who said she put her whole strength? We are yet to see.
    Orochimaru did have, imperfect one.
    Same as Jiraiya.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All

Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    i didnt say it was proof

i asked "proof?"
    But it's obvious that it's not proof so why would you even ask?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Shikkotsu_Forest
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/579/12

kabuto says "Shikkotsu Forest" is equally famous as "Mount Myōboku" and "Ryūchi Cave"

and we know Mount Myōboku = location to learn frog sage mode and Ryūchi Cave = location to learn snake sage mode

^^^^^ if these two place are for snakes and frogs, then LOGICALLY, "Shikkotsu Forest" is for slugs, right???

Will Tsunade or Sakura learn slugs sage mode??? (if im right about Shikkotsu Forest being the location to learn slug sage mode )
    One can hope, I would like to see this come true, it would really stay consistent with what we've seen so far. It's also possible, and been theorized by some that Tsunade already has slug sage mode, maybe it's not perfected, maybe it is, but she could have it in some form or another.

In detention
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I've always been wondering what kabuto was talking about when he mentioned that forest.
    It'd be awesome, Naruto TSM, Sasuke DSM, Sakura SSM

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it could be slug sage mode cause pain thought all three sannin have their own unique skills
    and he thought about orochimaru and jiraiya and we find out that orochimaru had an imperfect sage mode

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm pretty sure Tsunade has a kind of "mode" we've seen plenty of times. Most of her techniques we can assume were learned from the slugs, the same way Jiraiya and Orochimaru base their styles around their respective critters. What do you think that diamond on her forehead is all about? The slugs probably taught her that. She may not be as fast, but she is at least as strong as Jiraiya and has constant regeneration in her "mode". Also, we never witnessed a snake sage "mode" the way Jiraiya has from Orochimaru. Kabuto had something like it, but that was after.

On a related note, if there IS a special mode for all three of these animals, and ONLY Jiraiya appears to have figured it out... does that mean Jiraiya really was the greatest of the sannin in the end?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I just hope it has something to do with the sages at all, I mean we only know of 3 out of all the characters in naruto. I'd be happy to learn anything more about sages in general.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Immortal

i didnt say Tsunade had it....

i said do you think Tsunade or Sakura will learn it
    i dunno why they're hating on your thread tbh.

I like the logic that you came by. I mean it would make perfect sense, Jiraiya and Oro both had their respective sage modes. It wouldn't be a stretch for Tsunade to have one along with a different name other than "Slug" sage mode. Since Kabuto is known as the white snake sage not just snake.

Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated

Sorry but that isnt proof, thats ASSUMPTION close this waste of a thread noob

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've got your attention... I
    guess.

i didnt say i had proof

READ
    you did't say it you asked so i answered (READ)

~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post

yup, people cant see this simple logic....some idiots cant even read and think i posted/said proof lol and they have nerve tryna insult me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Strict View Post
    i think sakura will be the one using it in the future....i think it'll be her final upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    But it's obvious that it's not proof so why would you even ask?
    lmao i didnt ask was it proof as in "is this proof for sage mode to exist?"

if you used comprehending skills, you'll know i asked it as in "is this enough logic to assume there will be a slug sage mode in the future, because jiriaya and oro had one too?"

Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    I've always been wondering what kabuto was talking about when he mentioned that forest.
    It'd be awesome, Naruto TSM, Sasuke DSM, Sakura SSM
    i dont think sasuke will get dsm.....he's not into snakes at the moment....but i wouldnt be shooked if he somehow got it

Quote Originally Posted by Artaya View Post
    I'm pretty sure Tsunade has a kind of "mode" we've seen plenty of times. Most of her techniques we can assume were learned from the slugs, the same way Jiraiya and Orochimaru base their styles around their respective critters. What do you think that diamond on her forehead is all about? The slugs probably taught her that. She may not be as fast, but she is at least as strong as Jiraiya and has constant regeneration in her "mode". Also, we never witnessed a snake sage "mode" the way Jiraiya has from Orochimaru. Kabuto had something like it, but that was after.

On a related note, if there IS a special mode for all three of these animals, and ONLY Jiraiya appears to have figured it out... does that mean Jiraiya really was the greatest of the sannin in the end?
    i think the mark on tsunade's head means nothing but i do think tsunade KNOWS about slug sage mode, she probably couldnt master it or couldnt find it

kabuto said he just found the the place for snake sage mode....so is high possible that tsunade just doesnt know where to learn slug sage mode...just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by NoMoreLove View Post
    i dunno why they're hating on your thread tbh.

I like the logic that you came by. I mean it would make perfect sense, Jiraiya and Oro both had their respective sage modes. It wouldn't be a stretch for Tsunade to have one along with a different name other than "Slug" sage mode. Since Kabuto is known as the white snake sage not just snake.
    oro didnt have sage mode (correct me if im wrong) he knew about snake sage mode but didnt have the proper body to learn it....PROBABLY a incomplete version

thanks for agreeing with my logic for slug sage mode

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Rib View Post
    Sorry but that isnt proof, thats ASSUMPTION close this waste of a thread noob
    learn how to read and quit wasting my time

i never said i had proof

Quote Originally Posted by Eano View Post
    you did't say it you asked so i answered (READ)
    you didnt even understand the question, so how did you answer it?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It is the mark of an
    educated mind to be able to
    entertain a thought without
    accepting it"

the place does exist like you said but that doesn't mean that they teach slug mode (never wana see tsunade in such a nasty form) there .... there is no such thing as slug sage mode, and don't tell me that kishi is gona show it to us later (as in characters don't show their strongest jutsu early) tsunade is broken in half in the last stand of the manga (the war) please stop ....

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

Quote Originally Posted by JIRAIYA perv View Post
    the place does exist like you said but that doesn't mean that they teach slug mode (never wana see tsunade in such a nasty form) there .... there is no such thing as slug sage mode, and don't tell me that kishi is gona show it to us later (as in characters don't show their strongest jutsu early) tsunade is broken in half in the last stand of the manga (the war) please stop ....
    sakura can learn it

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by JIRAIYA perv View Post
    And what other they could do there? Serve teas?
    How do we know that there is no such thing since it's been hinted from the very first beginning?

Why was it normal for Jiraiya to have it, later Naruto perfected it, Oro and later Kabuto to have it, but for Tsunade isn't normal?
    I don't get it...

Status
    Feb 2012
    In my castle, sending my minions to wipe out Narutoverse.
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~

Something tells me that Tsunade doesn't have Sage Mode, or maybe not yet. It wouldn't make sense if she had it and didn't use it in the war.

POKEMON ORIGINS. James Harrsion's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by FTG V2 View Post
    There is no such thing as Slug Sage Mode.
    Toad= Sage mode
    Snake = Dragon Sage mode
    Slug = Slug Sage mode.

Think of the 3 big summons. Jiraya is the one who manage to learn Sage mode- Oro was trying to learn Sage mode but his body was incompatible with it and Slug sage mode... Tsunade has shown no interest in such a thing.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    When We're Together <3

We cannot predict Kishi's next moves so we dont know but it is highly possible for it to happen.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    and i dont even care

Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    There is no Slug Sage mode.
    How can you prove Slug sage mode doesn't exist, and that Tsunade just hasn't learned/perfected it yet? And there's a reason why she hasn't... it's because she hasn't had the time.

Before she became Hokage, she was a drunk who had given up on the shinobi world and stopped training. When she became Hokage, she immediantly became overhauled with work and no more free time. Who's to say that she had given up on learning Slug sage mode after/in the process of learning the summon? What proof do you have that it doesn't exist?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

Quote Originally Posted by Memoria View Post
    Something tells me that Tsunade doesn't have Sage Mode, or maybe not yet. It wouldn't make sense if she had it and didn't use it in the war.
    what about sakura?? she can learn it after the war for a time skip or something

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    bleh

I think that tsunade could possibly have had it all along, but based on the situations she has faced in the series it was unnecessary or rather unwise to use in the pein arc i think sustaining the village had more impact that her going SSM and fighting for a few minutes would have been a lost cause imo and against madara byakugou was obviously the wiser choice seeing as you can still die in sage mode reguardless of its power ups the byakugou saved her a few times, however i can see sakura with it just because kishi hasnt been showing her any love something cool would be the least he could do to make her worth mentioning along side her teammates

Page 2 of 2 « First 12